Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Everything Was Fake ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miyuki's Story
Part Three

She looked down for a moment then tossed her keyblades to his feet. "Take them," she said, "Take them and my power....I only want Riku back..."

"You think that will save him? His is me. I told you."

Miyuki tightly shut her eyes. "I'll bring him back."

Unknown shouted, "You can't save him! I don't need your keyblades. What I need is for you to fight me!"

Her keyblades returned to her hands as she opened her eyes. "Fine."

Unknown smirked. "This time I won't hold back, Guardian."

She twirled the Angel Wing in her hand and got into a fighting stance. "Fine with me."

Unknown took out Souleater and ran to her. She jumped into the air, dodging his attack. "Wings!" Her back and white wings appeared on her back.

"What's that going to do?" He teleported in the air behind her. He then ripped out her wings. "Take that!"

She screamed in pain and fell to the ground.

Unknown lands on the ground. "Show me your light!"

Miyuki weakly stood up, blood dripping down her back where her wings where. Her keyblades glow and fuse into Ultima Wing.

Unknown laughed evilly. "That's right!" He turned Souleater into the Oblivion keyblade. He then ran to attack her. She dodged but he teleported behind her and stabbed her in the back with his keyblade. Miyuki fell to the ground and lay unmoving. Unknown had followed and continued to sink the keyblade deeper into her back.

Suddenly, her long brown hair turned pure blonde and a pair of black and white mixed wings appeared on her back. Unknown's keyblade disinagrated and he jumped back. "What?!" He then smirked, figuring out this was her final form. "I'll show you my true power then!" He transformed and wings appeared on his back. Miyuki stood up, her blood disappearing. He then pulled a keyblade from his heart.

Miyuki glared at him then two keyblades appeared in her hands. They looked just like her wings.

"We should fight in the Heavens!" He began to fly high up into the cloudy, lightning sky.

She smirked and followed. He goes to attack her. "RAHHHHHHH!!"

She suddenly disappeared, her voice lingering in the air. "Can you find me, Unknown?" She chuckled.

Unknown chuckled too. "Funny. I'm right behind you, dear." He stabbed her in the back.

She gasped, blood dripping from her mouth. She then smiled. "Look behind you."

He swiftly turn around to face her keyblades, floating in midair. They then stabbed him in the chest. He laughed, blood dripping from his mouth. "You got me good, but not good enough!"

"Huh?!"

He teleported behind her and put his keyblades on her neck in a criss cross way. He softly whispered in her ear, "That's right.....I have you now..."

(Melissa- Is it just me or did Unknown suddenly turn REALLY sexy?
Michelle- Melissa!! ::hits the brunette with a chair::)

Miyuki turned to look at Unknown in the eyes. "Riku.....would you really kill me?

"I'm not him! I'm nothing! I'M NOT RIKU!!"

Sora regained contiousness on the ground and rushed to her rescue. "Miyuki! Riku, let her go!"

Riku looked to the brunette. "I'M NOT RIKU!!"

(Melissa- Gawd, doesn't ANYONE listen to poor Unknown.
Michelle- ::knocks Melissa uncontious:: STOP RUINING THE STORY!)

"Let her go so I can fight you!"

"S-Sora...."

Riku smirked and dropped Miyuki to the ground. She slowly tranformed back into her original form, the wings disitigrating.

"You got lucky, Miyuki. Next time I will kill you." She laid motionless on the ground. "Now Sora, let's go!" He ran and attacked the brunette male. Sora blocked him with his keyblades though. The sounds of battle echoed through the paranormal world.

Miyuki weakly muttered, blood slowly dripping from her mouth, "Don't...don't kill him, Sora..."

Sora glared at Riku. "This Riku deserves to die....I have to....AHHHH!" He stabbed Riku in the chest and in return, Riku stabbed him in the chest, blood spilling everywhere. "I'll kill you! Miyuki! Run to the gummi ship!"

"I won't let her go anywhere!" He turned to see Miyuki slowly making her way to the gummi ship, blood spilling from her body. He appeared behind her and she froze. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Miyuki!" Sora shouted. "Run! Run!"

Miyuki turned to face the silver-haired male. "R-Riku...." She fell uncontious from loss of blood and landed on him.

"That will not work on me, you worthless cur!" He pushed her to the ground.

Sora ran and attacked Riku. "Don't touch her! RAHHH!" He jumped in the air but Riku blocked him with his darkness.

Miyuki slowly awakened and looked at the two. "Riku.....Sora....!" She got up and ran to them. "Stop! Please!"

Riku moved away from her. "GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

"DON'T TALK TO HER LIKE THAT!!" They started to fight again. "Man, fuck you, Riku!"

"Fuck you too, Sora!"

Miyuki quickly tackled Riku to the ground. "Stop this!"

"Get off of me, you stupid bitch!" Riku shouted, his arms thrashing around.

"Stay where you are, Miyuki!"

Miyuki whimpered, her head on his bloody chest, "Riku, why'd you let this happen to you?"

"I wanted power! I didn't care if it meant giving up my body to the darkness!"

"You gave up your friends.....your home.....your body.....for power?"

"Yes! I did!"

Sora's eyes widened. "How could you!?"

"What do you two care?!"

Miyuki looked him in the eyes and stood up. She stared at him for a second then slowly started to walk away. "Sora.....get me out of here..."

"Miyuki.....," Sora mumbled.

Riku smirked and sat up, one arm resting on his propped up leg. "And guess what, Miyuki? I NEVER cared for you!"

Miyuki stopped dead in her tracks, eyes wide. Sora snapped at the male. "Take that back!"

"Come on, Miyuki. Look at me." He chuckled evilly.

(Melissa- Is it just me again or did Riku get 10x as sexy as he normally is?
Michelle- SHADDUP AND CONTINUE THE STORY!! Wait, I thought I knocked you out.
Melissa- O_O Uh oh.... ::runs from the metal bat Michelle has::)

She turned to face Riku. "You...you never did....?"

"Yeah, I never did and I never will! Everything was to trick you! All those laughs were fake!"

Miyuki reached into her bag, pulled out the Paopu, and threw it at Riku. It smashed all over his face. Her eyes were now crystalizing with tears. "I.....I hat-" She stopped herself, looking down. She didn't hate him....she still loved him.

"We'll meet again." Riku opened a darkportal. "I'll be sure to kill you next time, Miyuki." He disappeared in the darkness.

Sora turned his female friend. "I'm sorry, Miyuki......for everything..."

"No.....I was a fool....I should have never opened my heart....." They got into the gummi ship and started heading home. Miyuki sat silent for a moment then started rummaging through her bag.

Sora looked at her. "What are you looking for?"

She pulled out a small photo album. "This..."

Part Three.....end

To Be Continued....