Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Darkness ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miyuki's Story
Part 4

Miyuki opened the photo album. Most of the pictures inside it were of her and Riku, laughing together, everything was perfect in the picture. "How can all these smiles and laughs be fake?"

"I don't know," Sora answered. "He shouldn't have used you, Miyuki..."

"He knew exactly how to play me....using my feelings to hurt me in the end." Sora said nothing but simply nodded.

They arrived at Destiny Island. It was night already and they walked to their treehouses.

In the middle of the night, Miyuki went to the small waterfall and pool of water beside the secret place. She stripped off her clothes, stepped into the water, and began to cleanse her bare body.

Sora sat on the beach, staring at the ocean. Miyuki saw him and sighed. "Riku....," the male mumbled, "....where did you go?"

Miyuki sat in the shin deep water and looked down. "Poor Sora." She stood up, pulled on a green silk robe, and walked back to her treehouse.

Sora got to his feet. "Riku, I promise I will find you no matter what! I'll turn you back to the Riku we know......Miyuki must be happy...."

In her room, Miyuki walked to her large mirror and looked at herself. "Look at you Miyuki, you've changed.....all for one guy. You never really cared for your looks before you came to this island. you only wanted to complete your mission; find and protect the Keyblade Holder." She growled. "You're so worthless, Miyuki! A wimp! A slut! No wonder he hates you! DAMMIT!" She smashed her left hand into the mirror, shattering it. She pulled back and looked at her bleeding hand. She laid on her bed, placing the hurt hand beside her, and started crying. "I-I can't do this anymore..." She then wrapped a bandage around her hand and went to sleep.

Sora slowly fell asleep in his room and began to dream of Riku.

"Sora, what are you doing here?" Riku asked.

"We're here for you! Miyuki and I are going to resuce you!"

Riku laughed. "Good luck. See ya, Sora." He opened a dark portal and disappeared.

Miyuki slowly shifted uncomfortably in sleep. "Riku....." Her wounded hand slightly twitched.

The Next Morning.....

Miyuki awoke and gasped when she saw the bandaged head. The memories of last night came back to her. "Oh yeah....that's right."

Sora knocked on her door and opened it. "Good morning!" He gasped when he saw her bandaged hand. "Miyuki! What happened to your hand?!"

Miyuki smiled at him. "Oh, nothing. I just got mad at my mirror last night. Don't worry about it." Sora nodded. "So, what's on the agenda today?"

"Hmm," Sora thought out, "we can go look for Riku."

She sighed and looked down. "Why should we? You heard him.....he doesn't care about us.....he doesn't even care for himself...."

"That's not Riku! not the Riku we know! We will find the real Riku and make this 'Riku' regret everything he's done!"

"Are you so sure, Sora?" Miyuki stood up and faced her friend. "I mean, he's done this before...."

He nodded. "I'm a hundred percent sure!"

"Okay then," She pushed Sora out of the room, "let me get dressed."

"Heh, okay. I'll meet you on the beach."

Miyuki shut her door and dressed quickly. She soon finished and walked to the beach, this time without her 'magic' bag. "Let's go." They stepped into the gummi ship, Miyuki in the pilot seat. "So, where to?" she asked.

"Castle Oblivion," Sora said, briefly.

Miyuki pressed a few buttons. "Okay. To Castle Oblivion." She took the steering wheel and they flew off.

An hour later, they landed on the rocky ground in front of the large, white castle. They stepped out and looked at the castle.

"It looks different."

Miyuki nodded. They walk to the large doors and push them open. The entire inside was covered in darkness. Miyuki cringed as they walked into the dark.

"What's wrong?" Sora asked.

"The dark....it scares me...," she whimpered.

"It okay. Just stay close."

"Mhm." She grabbed Sora's hand, still a bit scared.

(Melissa- MUAH-HA-HA-HA-HA!! Make Riku jealous!!)

"Miyuki?"

She tightened her grip on his hand a bit. "Just until we get out of the dark..."

"Okay."

Suddenly, a door appeared in front of them and a voice rang out. "Sora, Miyuki, you are the chosen ones.

"Huh?!" She started looking through the dark. "What was that?" She tightened her grip on his hand a little more and clutched her keyblade pendants.

"Let's go in." When she released his hand, he opened the new door. Sora summoned his Oblivion and One Winged Angel keyblades right when Riku appeared through a dark potral.

"Riku!"

He smirked at the two. "Hey Miyuki, Sora."

She summoned her keyblades. "I guess we fight."

"What?!" Sora gasped. "No, we don't!"

"Heh, guess again!" Riku ran to Sora with his Souleater.

She clutched her keyblades tightly, started to run to Riku but stopped, dropping her weapons. "Ow..." She looked at her banded hand to see blood soaking through it.

"Miyuki!" Sora called to her. "Stay out of this!"

"O-okay." She held her bleeding hand and watched the fight.

"Rah! Miyuki, fight me!" Riku growled.

"Why you-!" Sora attacked Riku.

"Why?" She groaned at the pain. "...why should I fight you? What's the point?" She groaned again.

"You owe me your life!"

Sora's eyes widened. "What are you talking about?!"

"I was supposed to fight you. No 'want' in it."

"Riku! You bastard!" Sora attacked him head on.

"Riku! Answer something for me!" Miyuki shouted.

The two males stopped fighting and Riku looked at Miyuki. "Go ahead."

She swallowed before continuing with her question. "Why the need to get close to me? What do I have that you want?"

"What you have is the blood I want on my Souleater!" Before she could ask why, he answered for her, as if reading her mind, "It's because I hate you!"

Sora glared at the silver-haired male. "How could you say that?!"

He didn't answer. Instead, he jumped back into a dark potral and disappeared.

Miyuki looked down. "Why do we bother?" she asked sadly.

"Because he's our friend!" Sora snapped.

"You heard him though....he hates me....."

"I think that was Unknown talking, controlling him!"

Miyuki sighed and stood up. "What now?"

"Let's look around here for some clues to Riku and Unknown."

She nodded. "Which way first?"

"We'll check this room. You look on the right side and I'll look on the left."

"Okay." They spilt and start looking, "Find anything?" she asked.

"No, not yet," he answered.

"We'll never find anything here. Traverse Town would be our best place to look."

"Okay, let's go."

They walk to the gummi ship. Once inside, Miyuki set the ship on auto pilot and started looking around. "Where are the bandages?"

"Look in that box." Sora pointed to a small white box attached to the main control panel.

She looked inside it. "Here they are." She started to rebandage her hand.

"I sure hope you're okay." He looked at her, a worried look upon his face.

"I'm fine. It's just a minor wound." They kept quiet for a while then Miyuki spoke up. ".....Sora?"

"Yeah?"

"how.....how do you feel about me? Like, as a friend or.....as I like Riku?" She blushed a little, a rare sight.

"....as a friend," he answered, looking at her.

"Okay." They arrive at Traverse Town and deboard from the ship. "Third District?"

He nodded and they walked to the Third District. They look around.

Miyuki cocked an eyebrow. "It's quiet...."

"Too quiet," Sora finished for her.

"Something's up." Before she could do anything, a dark portal appeared. "Riku?!" But it was Roxas that appeared. "You're not Riku!"

"No, I'm not. I'm looking for him," Roxas told her.

"What for?" Sora asked his dark side.

"None of your business!" Roxas snapped. Miyuki simply rolled her eyes. "Let's fight, Sora."

"No, Sora, let's get out of here." She turned and left the area with Sora and Roxas simply disappeared, not bothering anymore. "I think we should go see Mickey." She told Sora. Sora nodded.

They boarded the gummi ship and started off for Mickey's Castle.

"Miyuki?" Sora spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"I dunno.....my emotions are really mixed up right now....you're kind of in the middle of friend and.....more....."

"Okay." He smiled. She smiled too.

They soon land at the castle in no time at all and rush inside. "King Mickey!!" Sora shouted.

"Yeah! King mouse dude!!"

"Oh, hello Sora, Miyuki." Mickey smiled. "Why are you here?"

"We're in some deep crap! Riku's joined the darkness again!" Miyuki said.

"....Riku....," Mickey mumbled.

"Yeah, so we need help." Sora told the mouse.

"Use this keyblade." Mickey's held his hand out and a glowing purple keyblade appeared in it. "His soul's inside it. Once you strike him with it, his heart will return."

Miyuki took the keyblade and added it to her pendants. "Let's go, Sora. Thanks Mick."

"Good luck you two."

Sora nodded and followed Miyuki back to the gummi ship.

Part Four.......end

To Be Continued.....