Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ Miyuki's Story ❯ Death ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Miyuki's Story
Part Five


The two keyblade holders entered the gummi ship. Miyuki turned to Sora. "Castle Oblivion?" she asked.

"For more clues?" Sora asked.

"No, to find him," she answered.

"Okay, let's go."

Miyuki flew them to Castle Oblivion and they deboarded from the ship. "Now, where are you, Riku?"

Sora shouted, "Riku! Where are you?"

A dark portal appeared before them and Riku stepped out. "Oh, so you came back, huh?"

"Of course," Sora said. "We have to get you back." Sora backed up to whisper to Miyuki, "Miyuki, will you try that kissing trick you did before to use the keyblade?"

"Yeah. That's a good idea,"
she whispered back. She hid the keyblade with Riku's soul in it behind her back in a pendant form. She began to walk toward him. "Riku.....come back......" She stood only a centameter from him but Riku didn't budge. Of course, this distance was perfect if he wanted to kill her at that moment.

"Get away from me, you worthless cur!" Riku growled.

She stood on tiptoe a little and lightly pressed her lips to his. When he was good and distracted, the keyblade behind her back took on its normal form and she shoved it through his heart.

Riku gasped. "How could I fall for that trick again?!"

Miyuki smiled. "It's only because you're Riku......our Riku..."

Riku smirked back. ".....I guess....I am...." Behind them, another dark portal appeared and Unknown stepped from it.

"Riku! Get out of here!" Unknown called.

Miyuki glared at the dark one, her keyblades appeared in her hands. "I'll kill you, Unknown!" Riku stepped aside, to allow the two to glare at each other.

Unknown smirked. "With what? Those pathetic keyblades will do nothing to me."

Her keyblades turned into Ultima Wing. "How about this?"

"Not even that."

Miyuki rolled her eyes and returned her keyblades to their pedant form. "Okay Sora, your turn. I give up."

(Melissa- WTF?! Miyuki! Kick his ass!!! >.<")

Unknown chuckled and suddenly disappeared. "Miyuki! Go after him!" Sora told her.

Miyuki looked around for him. "Where'd he go?!"

All three teens froze in their one postions. "M-M-M-Miyuki......he's r-right behind you!"

She turned in fright to Unknown who had his evil smirk upon his face. "Heh, die!" He forcefully shoved his keyblade through her stomach. She gasped, blood falling from her mouth, and fell to her knees. Then, maybe by Unknown's will and powers, wounds from fights long ago reappeared on her body, and she began to bleed badly. She then fell to the ground, panting heavily.

"Miyuki!! I'll kill you, Unknown!!"

"See ya kids." Unknown then disappeared in a dark portal, taking Riku with him.

"N-no....Riku....," Miyuki whispered as Sora walked to her. He picked her up and began to take her to the gummi ship. "Sora.....it's hopeless...."

"No, it's not....we have to keep trying!"

"We did it this time! His soul was returned but he still went with Unknown. Why?!"

Sora sighed. "I don't know....." He placed her into a bed on the gummi ship, placed it on auto pilot for home, then sat beside her.

"Thanks for everything, Sora," she said weakly, closing her eyes.

Sora smiled. "Of course. Anything for my friend."

"Just....like.....Riku....," her voice faded and she fell asleep.

"....I'm sorry.....," he whispered. He then picked up his keyblade and healed her wounds.

When they arrvied at Destiny Island, he picked her up and took her to her room. When he placed her in her bed, she shifted slightly in her sleep and mumbled Riku's name.

Sora was unfazed by this and simply walked to his room to rest, now noting to himself the setting sun.

About five hours later, Miyuki slowly awoke. She rose from the bed and looked at the still broken mirror, then to her bandaged hand. "Riku.....do you still want my blood?" She dropped to her knees. "What am I going to do?"

Sora awoke and walked to Miyuki's cabin to check on her. "Miyuki? Are you okay?"

Miyuki smiled to the brunette in her doorway. "Yeah. I'm fine."

"....are you sure?"

She nodded. "Yeah. Don't worry." She stood up and hugged Sora but he stood in silence. She pulled back from the hug and looked at him. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head. "Nothing.....just thinking about Riku...."

"Yeah.....I've been thinking about him alot...."

"We have to find him!"

She nodded again. "He's himself again so we have to hurry before they take his soul and return him to darkness."

"First thing in the morning. Get some rest." Sora turned and walked to his room to sleep.

Miyuki laid in her bed and drifted back to her dreams.

The next morning, they flew to the World That Never Was.

"Hey, do you feel that?" Sora asked Miyuki.

"Yeah. It feels like darkness.....strong darkness....Unknown maybe....."

"Or Roxas...." He took a step forward. "....let's go....."

Suddenly, a door appeared in front of them. Sora cautiously opened the door and they both step inside. A dark light appeared and they ready their keyblades. Unknown is the one to appear.

"Unknown!" Miyuki growled.

"RAHHHHH!" Sora ran to Unknown and attacked him.

Miyuki did the same. "Where's Riku, you bastard?!"

Right when they attack him, he disappeared. "A hologram!" Sora said.

"Dammit!" Miyuki cursed. Before they could do anything, Riku appeared. "Riku?!"

Riku smirked. "Whose Riku? I'm Unknown."

Sora growled and attacked Riku but Riku disappeared like Unknown. " Dammit! Another hologram! Miyuki! Figure out how to get rid of the darkness around us!"

Miyuki nodded and slowly stepped through the darkness.

(Melissa- If you're asking 'how can they see and fight in the darkness' well......DON'T ASK ME I DIDN'T CREATE KINGDOM HEARTS!!)

"Hmmm, I wonder....HOLY!" She used her Ultima Wing and hit the ground with a large attack. The darkness then disintagrated around them. "Hey! It worked!"

"Great job, Miyuki!" Sora suddenly stumbled but caught himself. "Whoa. That power....coming this way.....it's Riku....how did he get so strong?"

"This is weird....maybe....maybe he gave up his soul again...."

Sora shook his head. "No....it's still there....I feel it..."

"Wait! Does that make his good or evil?" she asked.

"....twilight....," Sora answered in a mumble but Miyuki heard him clearly. ".....we have to fight him, Miyuki....." He watched her look down. "Sorry..."

"It's not your fault..."

"I wish this never happened...."

"I wish.......I never fell for him....."

"Everybody has regrets......it's okay though......."

"How will it be okay?" She looked at her friend.

"We'll show him our light and return him to light himself. Ready?"

"Yeah! I'm ready!" Sora ran to the right side of the room and Miyuki ran to the left. Riku appeared but...it wasn't him, it only looked like him. "You're not Riku!"

Sora ran to the unknown fighter and attacked. Miyuki jumped into the air and flew down in attack. The fighter blocked Sora's attack then turned to block Miyuki's. Sora stabbed him in the back.

"AHHHHH!" Blood dripped from his wound.

The two keyblade holders attacked together and pinned the imposter. "You! Who are you?!" Sora shouted at him.

"Heh, you." His face reverted to its original....Roxas.

"Roxas?!" Sora gasped.

"Yeah. Aren't ya happy to see me?"

"Not really," Miyuki said dully.

"Let's end this Miyuki." Sora twirled his keyblade. When Miyuki nodded, they both shoved their keyblades into Roxas's heart.

(Melissa- Three keyblades in one heart? Ow...)

Roxas disappeared with a blood curtalling scream. "Is he dead?" Miyuki asked. She looked to Sora who simply nodded. "Let's continue looking for Riku." Sora nodded again.

Part Five......end

To Be Continued....