Nabari No Ou Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrifices ❯ Healing,Introductions and the Shikyo Choushi ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Yokohama's platinum bronze irises locked with dark blue as she pressed the kunai to the male's throat before looking over, her eyes falling upon the unconcious and bleeding form of Seiryuu slung over the man's shoulder.

" Ah ! Seiryuu-sama !" cried Konosuke, looking at the bleeding form of his idol and mentor. Taking the blade away from the male's throat, Yokohama's eyes scanned over the others in the group before she took the unconcious and wounded form of Seiryuu from the male, hoisting him onto her back and walking over to a futon and laying the boy on it before assessing his wounds.

" Konosuke-san." spoke Yokohama, startling the purple eyed boy as he looked over to the blonde, who was already peeling away the blood soaked fabric away from Seiryuu's wounds. " Let the guests in and boil some water." she said before gently prodding some of the Seiryuu's wounds, earning a groan of pain from the unconcious black haired male.

" But-" Konosuke was about to protest before Yokohama's head snapped around and she gaving him a piercing glare.

" Now ! That's an order !" she barked harshly and he scrambled up.

" Please, come in." he said before dashing away to another room to boil water. Yokohama heard 5 pairs of footsteps enter the room and she turned away from Seiryuu.

" Do I even want to know how this happened ?" she asked mildly, glancing at the other occupants. The first had unruly black hair and dark blue eyes, Yokohama recognized him as the one to carry Seiryuu. The next wore a cloak and turtle neck with a cap covering his dark hair and gloves with dark violet eyes. ( I think that's the color of Yoite's eyes ) The next was another dark haired male with forest green eyes. Next was a girl with blonde hair and amber eyes, and the last was a male with red eyes and white hair and glasses.

" We were attacked by unknown ninjas, and he protected us." answered the blonde softly. Yokohama made a noise of understanding and began to analyze Seiryuu's wounds before jerking back as if shocked, a gasp tearing from her throat as her platinum bronze eyes widened.

" What ? What is it ?" asked the green eyed male, startled by Yokohama's outburst, as were the others.

" The wound patterns...they're familiar...it's...them." muttered Yokohama, her eyes narrowing to slits. Turning to the group, she began to speak.

" I know the ninja's that attacked you. But first, I wish to get Seiryuu's wounds taken care of." she said as Konosuke came back with the heated water and a cloth, and Yokohama began to wipe away the dried blood and opened a jar on her pouch, taking a hand full of a power and rubbing it into the wounds before wrapping them up. Turning to the group she smiled grimly.

" Before I tell you anything. I need to know your names." she said. The first spoke up.

" Thobari Kumohira Durandal." he answered and Yokohama nodded before turning to the others.
" Yoite." answered the capped male.
" Miharu Rokujou." answered the green eyed male and she glanced at him.
" The holder of the Shirabansho, no ?" she muttered as the others tensed and she held her hands up. " Don't worry, I'm not after it." she said before urging the others to continue.
" Raimei Shimizu." answered the blonde.
" Kouichi Aizawa." answered the white haired male and Yokohama smiled.
" I'm Yokohama, and this is Konosuke." she said, pointing to the purple eyed male. Sighing she stared at Seiryuu before speaking. " The ninjas that attacked you...they are called the Shikyo [1] clan." Her hands clenched into fists as she spoke. Noticing her reaction, Miharu frowned.
" How do you know them ?" he asked and Yokohama glared at the floor before gripping her right shoulder. Unbuckling her cloak, she tilted her neck as she pointed at her shoulder with one gloved finger. Red shimmering veins ran along the tan skin, as if they were cracks in her diaphram.
" What is that ?" asked Raimei.
" They're called Shikyo Choushi [2]. They feed off the Ki of the host, spreading along until the host's body is covered in them and then," here Yokohama paused.
" What ? Then what happens ?" asked Konosuke, concerned for the blonde.
" The host, shall I say, falls apart. Like if you dropped a glass on the ground." she said before pulling her cloak back on.
" So if you're Ki flares, the Shikyo Choushi spread." said Thobari, staring at Yokohama.
" Yes, that's right." answered Yokohama. " And, they cause incredible pain when they spread." she added.
________________________________________________________________ ________________________________________________________________________
[1] : Shikyo : Death
[2] : Shikyo Choushi : Death Veins