Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ A Better Start ❯ A Better Family ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I got another chapter for you all, fresh from the oven that is my brain! Enjoy it while it is still hot, preferably with a glass of milk.
--------
When Naruto could once again feel his senses coming back together he tried to force open his eyes. This would have been easier if his eyes didn't feet like they were melting. `Stupid bright light. I'll be pissed if I'm fucking blind because of that damn light!'
Once he finally pried his eyes open enough to look at the ceiling, which didn't seem to exist since there was only black space. `Finally, at least it isn't pure fucking white.'
Other than the non-existent ceiling he noticed he was inside a nice room, compared to what he was used to living in himself anyway. Even some of the clan homes he had the chance to run through, with a bucket of paint, his pranking tools and of course the usual squad of ninja that were unfortunate enough to have the job of chasing him after a pranking spree, didn't compare to this place.
The room was lined on 2 sides by giant book shelves that were packed with scrolls of varying sizes and color. On another wall was an elegant fireplace with a portrait of a landscape that seemed oddly familiar, but he just passed off with a shrug since it looked like the scenery that could be seen anywhere in Fire Country. Facing the fireplace was a tall backed cushioned chair; a table to the side of the chair and an additional lamp on the other side….that had no power cable.
In the middle of the room were two large couches facing each other, one of which he was currently occupying, with a long but shin high wooden table in between them. At the back of the room, oddly enough, was a ridiculously large bed. There wasn't a dresser though, only a nightstand to the side and a large wooden chest at the foot of the bed.
Naruto looked around the room again; just to be sure he wasn't missing anything about the room. When his vision passed by the chair and the fireplace a slight movement caught his attention.
He focused on the chair and waited to see if he'd catch it again, and there it is! Around the back edge of the chair something waved in and out, and another one, and there it was again.
With his curiosity getting the better of him he stood up from his place on the couch and cautiously walked around the chair. But before he could circle it completely a voice greeted him.
“Hello there, Naruto. So glad you could join me.”
As Naruto could finally see the person in the chair he recognized the voice from his vision of the white world, and……
“Kyuubi! Th-then that means……. that it was real. He said that I was his son, but……but that was the Yondaime!”
Kyuubi raised the tea cup she was holding slightly and blew on its surface, pushing the steam away slightly. “Right on both accounts, little one.”
“Wait! He said something about a seal…”
After taking a small sip from her cup, Kyuubi calmly replies.
“Yes, I am sealed inside of you. That being the reason that you witnessed that vision, and also why you are here now.”
Naruto lowered his head slightly, letting his bangs cover the top half of his face from view, chuckling slightly.
“I get it now, all the stares, all the beatings. All of the names I was called. I get it. This is why they call me a monster; it's all because of YOU!!!”
Kyuubi suddenly started choking and dropped her cup to the floor when she reached for her neck. Placed there was a black band that Naruto hadn't noticed at first glance, since she wasn't wearing it when he first saw her in the vision. The band around her neck was now lit up with seals that glowed blue and shrank slightly, causing Kyuubi to start choking in her panic.
When she rolled off the chair and onto the ground Naruto became slightly worried and reached out a hand towards her.
“What the hell's going on?!”
As soon as his hand touched her shoulder the band stopped glowing and reverted back to its original size.
“Okay, now I'm really confused. What the hell just happened?”
After taking a moment to regain her composure Kyuubi got up off the ground and calked over to the couches, Naruto following behind her.
After collapsing on the couch Kyuubi looked him straight in the eye.
“This is the seal,” she started, pointing at her neck band “this is more specifically just a manifestation of the seal. It binds us together, our souls that is.”
“Why the hell did it just decide to shrink all of a sudden?”
Kyuubi looked away slightly “Apparently it can recognize your thoughts toward me, and when they are strong enough negative thoughts it will shrink like it just did.”
Naruto had a look of concentration on his face as he stared at the band that circled Kyuubi's slim neck, and it started to glow again. Kyuubi's head whipped towards him with her eyes wide and her mouth open slightly, about to start panicking again.
Naruto blinked and shook his head. He glanced up at Kyuubi's astonished face and rubbed the back of his head.
“Heh, uh sorry. Just wanted to be sure.”
Kyuubi's calm expression slowly came back to her face, still rubbing her neck slightly.
“Can you not do that without a viable reason? I have no plans to hurt you, you know.”
Naruto just grinned sheepishly in response before looking around again, then back to her.
“Where are we anyway? The ceiling kinda creeps me out.”
Kyuubi sighs and relaxes her back against the couch.
“This room is a part of your mind, the seal to be more exact.”
Naruto's head tilts to the side, pointing at her neck.
“But I thought that was the seal?”
Kyuubi nods. “Yes, this is the seal manifestation on me. But this room is the manifestation in you. It is a room that I cannot get out of. That is of course, unless you let me out.”
Naruto stands up quickly and points accusingly at her. “The hell I'd let you out! Why the hell would you think I would do something completely insane like that?!”
Kyuubi just waves her hand dismissively, gesturing him to sit back down. Once he was seated again and seemed to have calmed slightly Kyuubi continues. “The seal on my neck binds my soul to yours, meaning that if it was removed we would both die.”
“How do you figure that?”
“We've been bound together for 12 years. Our souls have gotten used to the binding and wouldn't be able to sustain themselves if they were separated.”
Naruto crosses his arms and squints his eyes, his thinking pose “I guess that makes sense. Kinda funny though, our souls are addicted to each other, right, so if they separate it would be like a withdraw? Like a drug addiction?”
Kyuubi chuckles at the thought “Yes, you are a drug, a very hyper and orange drug.” Her face regaining it's former seriousness once again “Now, let us get back to our previous discussion. Your father, the Yondaime, placed me inside this blasted seal with the promise of me getting to fix all of the things that have caused disturbances in my land.”
Before she could continue Naruto spoke up “Yeah, um, what exactly is `Your Land'?”
Kyuubi smirks and puffs out her chest a bit “I am the Guardian of this entire continent, with the other Biju taking up their own domains to help keep a balance in the world.”
Once again Naruto spoke up and interrupted her “Whats a Biju?”
Sighing, Kyuubi explains “Biju are the higher level demons, also known as the tailed demons. Though we are not even demons, it is just what you humans have come to call us. We are more like what the humans have come to call angels. Since we originate from the Goddess of this world herself, compared to just evolving like humans did, my kind was given the duty of keeping this world in line. Most demons don't have a tail, or one that signifies power al least. Tailed demons are the council, or Kages. I am their queen since I have the most tails, signifying that I have more power, so I'm like the Kage of Kages for demons.”
Nodding his head, Naruto pays close attention to what Kyuubi is lecturing about. `If only Iruka-sensei could teach the interesting stuff like this at the Academy.' What Naruto didn't know was that Iruka did teach many subjects that he would have been interested in, Naruto just seemed to ditch so often that he missed the good lessons and the boring ones.
“Anyway, with me being the queen I control this entire continent, the other Biju take up their own territory so that I don't have to watch over everything at once. Lately though, the land that I frequently watch over, Fire country, has had many things happen that I do not approve of. An example of that is a war taking place, as you saw in the vision. I was promised a way to discover the start of the problem by being sealed inside of you. Now is where you come in. Since I am stuck inside of the seal I obviously can't take care of the problem on my own. So you shall do it in my stead.”
Kyuubi looked at Naruto, who hadn't made a single sound throughout her speech, who did not move or make a comment. Then suddenly…
“WHAAAAAATTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!”
Kyuubi nodded with a stern face. “You are my vessel, the only one I can freely communicate with while I am sealed inside you. But don't worry; I plan to do everything within my power, which is a considerable amount, to help you in everything that I can. Be it training or to aide you in combat.”
Naruto's face was still slightly shocked. “But still, how am I supposed to take care of an entire continent? I'm just a kid, there isn't much I can do.”
A smile appeared on Kyuubi's face ash she walked over and sat beside Naruto, placing a hand on his shoulder. “That is what I'm here for, kit. We're gonna train you to be the best that you can. But first you need a goal, any ideas?”
Naruto pumped a fist into the air. To be the Hokage of course, he takes care of Fire country right? So if I become Hokage people will recognize me, and we could keep track of everything that goes on.”
Kyuubi nods, smirking a bit “That was what I was going to suggest. That or becoming a missing nin and doing everything on our own?”
“NOPE! Hokage is definitely better!”
Kyuubi stands up, gesturing for Naruto to do the same, and walks to the empty space between the bed and the couches. With a wave of her hand a red door materializes in front of her.
“Whoa! Awesome, where does it go?”
Not saying anything Kyuubi grabs his shoulder and opens the door. Without even stepping through the entry way the pair is transported to an open area. The center of the field was a flat grassy plain. Circling the area is a circular river, easily 200 feet across, with clear water and a strong current. On the other side of the river is a forest of trees, similar to Konoha's surrounding forest.
“The doors act as gateways to the different parts of your mind, and can be summoned at will. This area is the learning center of your brain, everything you have learned has passed through here one way or another. We will be using this for your future training, to get the most out of your training.”
Naruto's jaw is still slightly ajar from learning of all this. “So, like, since this is my learning place I should learn things faster while inside here?”
Nodding Kyuubi continues “Yes, I'm glad you caught on to that quickly. Although this is your learning center you can only learn how to do things, you can't get physically stronger in here.”
“OH! Right, like I can learn how to do a jutsu in here, but I can't make it stronger?”
“Well, actually, you could learn how to do the technique a different way that gives you better results. For instance, I use a fire technique with a lot of unfocused chakra, which creates a relatively good sized fire. But, let's say I focus on making the chakra denser instead of just pumping in more chakra I will create a hotter flame. You can also further your chakra control inside here, since chakra control is just about learning how to control your chakra, so it's experience.”
“But what about my body? I can't make it stronger in here can I?”
Shaking her head “No you don't gain any muscle, but you could new learn taijutsu here, like the different stances and the different movements. What you learn in here is automatically learned by your body, placing the movements in your reflexive subconscious.”
Practically bouncing with energy, Naruto can't help but think of all the possibilities this area could present. “So! When do we start? What are we starting on?”
Chuckling, Kyuubi places a hand on his shoulder to hold him from bouncing around. “First I want to teach you a technique that has similar effects as this room, and also be used to spy on and attack an enemy.”
“Sounds cool! What is it?”
“Shadow Clone.” Was her calm reply.
Naruto's mood dropped slightly “But I suck at clones, I never get `em right.”
Shifting her weight to her other leg Kyuubi goes into a discussion of the shadow clone and why Naruto couldn't form a clone illusion. “Because I am sealed inside of you a portion of my chakra has been siphoned into your body continuously for the last 12 years, gradually increasing your chakra reserves. At the moment you don't have the control to focus such a small amount of chakra compared to how much you have. It's like attaching a fire hose to a small kitchen funnel and trying to get an exact measurement out of it.The Shadow Clone takes much more chakra to produce, so it should be easier for you to do. The reason that the Shadow clone takes so much more chakra is that it forms a solid clone with out the help of a medium, like water or earth. Now make the these seals: ram, snake, tiger, then form this seal” she shows Naruto the cross seal “and poof, a shadow clone.”
Naruto nodded and ran through the four seals multiple times to make sure he had them memorized. Finally taking a big breath before doing the hand seals again, this time flowing chakra through his hands to activate the molding process. “Shadow Clone!” poof poof poof , three grinning clones appear next to Naruto. Looking next to him Naruto grins to himself and gives each clone a high five.
“That was a little bit too much chakra, to make a single clone you need to limit yourself a little more. I'm not surprised that you can't form a normal clone illusion, if that is the amount of chakra you put into it then the clone is bound to be a failure. For one Shadow clone you could form twenty normal clones. Now have one of your buddies follow me to the other side of the clearing.”
Naruto nodded to the one on his left, who does as directed and follows behind her while the other two clones poof away. When they get to the edge of the water Kyuubi leans over and whispers into the clones' ear “Whatever the clone learns is sent back to the original when it is destroyed.” Then with a devious smirk she breaks the clone's neck before it could even blink.
After walking back over to Naruto Kyuubi asked what she had told the clone, which he repeats to her… Then he grins “If I had a bunch of clones training it would be like I would have done the training myself! I'll be the Hokage in no time!”
Chuckling at his enthusiasm Kyuubi waves her hand, forming another door. “Now it is about time you got back to the real world. You still have your scroll you have to read.”
Eyes widening in realization Naruto leaps at the door while shouting “See ya later Kyuubi!”
-----

After the class was dismissed from school both Mikoto and Kimiko had headed straight for the training grounds that they frequently used. The two girls found that it was better to train with each other since they were the top two students in their class. It was also useful to have someone to help you home when you were too sore to walk home. To make it even more convenient the Hokage had allowed them to live together saying that `Kimiko, since you are an orphan and could use another friend besides Naruto who isn't the best influence, and Mikoto, who recently became an orphan, I figure that you both should be placed together. Having a good friend is as close as you two are at getting a family I'm afraid.'
Of course the girls had protested in the beginning, but they eventually warmed up to each other after a short while. With the money that Mikoto inherited from her deceased clan they bought a small house that was just outside the border of the clan district. The area around the clan district is almost never crowded and there is a stream that goes through out the entire village just down the street with a bridge that goes across it. Kimiko contributed by doing the cooking and shopping, leaving Mikoto to do the cleaning.
After their fifth sparring session for the day both girls sat under one of the large trees that bordered the clearing.
“So, what should we do now? Still have about 2 hours until it starts getting dark.”
Mikoto glanced over at her before shrugging. “I don't particularly care.”
Kimiko grinned and stood up “Then how bout we go bug the old man?”
Mikoto shrugged again and stood up as well, starting towards the Hokage Tower. “You really should stop calling him that.”
Kimiko just laughed in reply “I'll stop calling him an old man when he stops being an old man.”
Mikoto just sighed and continued walking toward the giant tower in the center of the village.
-----
Earlier
Two blue eyes snap open, only to stare up into the ceiling. “At least there's a ceiling now.” Naruto mumbled before looking around him to find the scroll he had been reading before he met Kyuubi. Finding that it had rolled off the bed and onto the floor he realized what had happened to cause him to get knocked out.
At the top of the opened scroll was a seal, it still glowed softly but it seemed to be diminishing. “Well that explains a lot.”
After picking the scroll back up he settled himself back into a comfortable position before he looking back down at the scroll for the second time today.
 
`To Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze,
Above this letter is an event seal which shows the events concerning the Kyuubi. After the event seal has been activated Kyuubi should be able to contact you through the Shiki Fujin, the seal on your stomach.
I know you probably won't like me, probable even hate me, but sealing her inside of you was the only option that I had. If you were in my position could you ask a family to donate their child to seal a demon, while you still had your own? I couldn't do that.
Now that you know you are the son of The Yellow Flash, Yondaime Hokage, Arashi Namikaze you should also know that our family has something to offer. We have a bloodline limit, though it isn't like the Sharingan or the Byakugan. Our bloodline is what helped me become famous as the Yellow Flash.
There is no name for our bloodline limit, or none that I know of since I was an orphan and could never find anything about it in any of the archives. I wrote down everything I know about it inside of a separate scroll sealed at the bottom of this one.
-Arashi Namikaze
 
Naruto unrolled the scroll to the end and noticed that there were three seals with labels over them. The one that was labeled `Namikaze Clan' was another blood seal. Biting his thumb he swiped the seal. After the mandatory poof and plume of smoke a yellow scroll appeared. “Boo ya!” Grinning and putting the scroll on his pillow and looked back to where he left off.
 
`From this point on is my, your mothers, turn I want you to know that your father and I love you very much. I wish I could be there for you but I am afraid that my health is failing me. If I don't make it through your birth I want you to know that the Shinigami is going to have to take me kicking and screaming. I want you to know a bit about us, and since Arashi probably didn't talk about himself I will.
I am Kushina Uzumaki, Jounin from the Uzumaki clan of Whirlpool Country. I like ramen and the color orange, oh and your father too. My hobbies are reading and fixing things. Your father may be a seal master but he doesn't know how to fix a leaky pipe. My dream was, like many other women, to marry a fine man and to start a family. I finished fulfilling my dream the moment Tsunade, the woman that was there for your birth, told me that I was pregnant. I like to think of myself as an outgoing person that cares for others. You had better be a nice boy young man!
Arashi is the Yondaime Hokage of Konoha. He is an orphan, but he was already named before he became one and stumbled into fire country. He is as addicted to ramen as I am and likes flashy things. I personally think that is why they called him the Yellow Flash, because of his hair and his flashiness. Anyway, your father likes to train, a lot, and talk, a lot.
The Uzumaki clan would have ended with me if you hadn't been born and it didn't have any fancy bloodline, but we do have some techniques that are passed down through the generations. I had your father seal my, our, clans scroll at the bottom next to his.
I also had a picture of the two of us sealed so that you know what your parents look like. Make sure you remember one thing though: we love you Naruto.
-Kushina Uzumaki
 
Naruto sat on his bed and stared at the last sentence of the scroll, and was unknowingly crying. He stayed like that for a while; he had lost his sense of time. But 10 minutes into his crying session a voice broke him of his thoughts. `Stop with the crying, you're making me feel bad.'
Naruto's head swished around, looking for the voice. “Whose there?” he asked as he whipped at his eyes.
`The only one that can talk to you in your head. I can't believe you forgot about me already.' The voice spoke again, whining slightly at the end.
Bright blue eyes widened ever so slightly. “So you can talk to me freely now? That's going to take some getting used to.” Naruto sighed.
Kyuubi's chuckle resounded in his head. `Now that part of the seal opened, allowing us to meet, the `lock' that separated our thoughts is gone leaving just a door. That is beneficial though, for the both of us, since I can now feel and see what you do. You get the added bonus of having me there with you to help you with training ad whatnot.'
“How do I close the door? You know, if I want some alone time.” He asked, slightly disturbed by the idea of having to deal with Kyuubi 24/7.
`Well you could start by thinking to me instead of speaking. Our minds are connected while the door is open allowing us to communicate with thoughts. As for closing the door, I have no clue. I'm as new to this as you are.'
Yup, a lot of getting used to. Need to figure out that stupid mind door thing soon or I'm going to go insane.”
`I heard that! I'm not that bad am I? Anyway, don't you have another two scrolls to read and a picture to look at?'
Naruto tilted his head to the right, spotting the scroll he had placed on his pillow and grinned. After quickly biting his finger and swiping it across the seal that binds the scroll he quickly opened it with only a quick thought of `This is the most reading that I`ve done in a long time' before he started reading through the scroll.
 
`To Naruto,
Our clan's bloodline is basically a gravity field in a way. Our bodies can strengthen, neutralize and manipulate the effects of gravity within our field. The only thing we cannot do is reverse gravity, no matter how much I tried I couldn't manage to do it. Of course there is training needed to do all of this, but there is also a chance that you don't even have the bloodline. I know that my father didn't have it. I haven't devised a way to test if you have the bloodline active inside you yet, sorry. But if you do the training you might push the dormant genes up and cause the bloodline to activate.
Here are the steps that I took to get to the proficiency needed for the Hiraishin:
Meditate and focus on yourself. You are trying to `feel' yourself, to get familiar with every aspect of how your body works. Or you could read up on biology to help you with this, but that is a lot of reading.
After you know everything about your body is the next step, which is more meditating unfortunately. Now you want to imagine a ball a square cloud or mist. This mist represents the gravity that is effecting your body, and the ball is your body.
Now that you have that image you have the three choices: strengthen, neutralize or manipulate. To get gravity to strengthen on yourself as a whole you imagine the blackness getting darker and larger. You can neutralize gravity by imagining the void being shrunk until there is nothing left. To get the third effect though takes a bit of skill. To manipulate gravity you need to narrow the box of gravity into a cubed rectangle. With this rectangle you can move it around, producing different vectors of gravity
As you get better you can shape the ball into a human shape and pinpoint the effects with great accuracy and even make more than one field of gravity on your body.'
 
After that was another seal, which he guessed would show the rest of the steps. But to be fair he wouldn't look at that part until he knew he had the bloodline and could do the meditating steps easily.
After a quick glance at his alarm clock he saw that it was still really early. “Wow, I figured it would be way later. Only 5 o'clock, which means I can still go talk to the old man. But first….” He reached out to his first scroll and looked at the seal labeled `Family' fondly before applying a small drop of blood to the seal, resulting in the poof of smoke.
When the smoke cleared his gaze softened as he picked up the photo. The picture showed a young couple, a tall blonde haired and blue eyed man and a woman with long red hair and equally blue eyes. The woman was smiling happily and was holding her hand up in a V sign while the man was grinning with his arm around her. In the back ground you could see a field with trees and other plants spread about with a blue sky with only spots of fluffy clouds.
After Naruto had assured himself that he had completely memorized the image of his parents he turned over the picture to see the writing “New and happy couple” written on the back.
Naruto sniffled a bit and got up to put the picture in his safe that he had all of his valuables placed into. With that done he rolled the scrolls and placed them in the small portable safe as well `Just in case'.
With everything put away and his home locked up he headed back towards the Hokage tower for the second time that day. As soon as he asked for permission to enter the Hokage's office he opened the door and went inside, not even waiting for a answer.
When Sarutobi heard the click of his office door he looked up from his ever growing stack of papers. He was surprised to see Naruto walk into his office since he had expected him to stay home all day after reading the scroll about his family. He also didn't miss the glace Naruto made at the 4ths picture.
“What a pleasant surprise, have a seat.”
After doing so Naruto took in a deep breath, to prepare for what he knew was going to be a lengthy conversation. “I met her old man.”
Sarutobi raised an eyebrow. “Who did you meet?”
“The Guardian of the Land, Queen of Demons, Kyuubi.”
The Hokage's eyes just about popped out of his head. He ran over and opened his office door, nearly shouting at his secretary “BRING ME JIRAYA!” The poor chunnin scrambled out the building so fast that he didn't even have time to ask where he was supposed to find the toad sage. On his way out the building the chunin didn't notice two girls making their way up the winding stairs leading to the Hokage's office. As soon as he closed the door and settled himself into his chair and lit his pipe he focused back on Naruto. “How did this happen? What did she speak to you about?”
---
The Two girls had made it up the stairs and were about to open the door to the office when they heard people talking inside, so they listened in to the conversation. They figured `What the heck, it'll help pass the time. The Hokage would have put up a sound proof seal if it was important.'
---
Naruto proceeded to tell Sandaime about the vision and what went on with the Kyuubi. He even went on to describe the seal on her neck and her plans to train him and about the `Field of Leaning' as he now called it. By the time he finished explaining how he learned the Shadow clone in mind boggling speed Sarutobi had lost his pipe, with it clattering onto the hard wood floor. Opting to let his jaw hang open slightly in amazement of what had happened in only a few hours, maybe half a day.
He shook his head to rid himself of his daze as he held up his hand for Naruto to pause for a moment. “What intrigues me is the seal on her neck. I can understand how it works, but I didn't expect it to be able to harm her based upon your will. Anyway, did you learn of your parents? Any questions?”
Naruto glanced at the painting again “Why didn't you tell me about them? Does everyone know except me, like with the fox?”
Sighing Sarutobi re-lit his pipe after picking it back up from the ground and settled into his chair “Naruto, your parents had a lot of enemies who would have jumped at the chance to get rid of you if they had found out that you were their son. And as far as I know only five people, including me, know about your parents, no one else even knows that the fourth was married. The ceremony was kept secret and held in this very room.”
---
Both Kimiko and Mikoto looked at each other `Naruto? What's going on in there?'
Naruto looked around the room, imagining what the ceremony had been like. “Who else knew about my parents?”
Taking in another puff of smoke and blowing out a well practice ring “Tsunade, one of my former students, was your mother's doctor throughout her pregnancy and was the one who helped deliver you. Jiraya was your father's sensei, they were more like really close friends really. Kakashi was a student of your father, and one of the people that Arashi trusted with his life. Rin was another student of your father's, she also was a medic and helped your mother during her pregnancy. Then there is of course me, who wed the two and was there for your birth and sealing. Anything else you would like for me to explain?”
“In my fathers' scroll he said that he hadn't found a way to see if I have inherited his bloodline. I want to know if you have developed a way to find out yet.”
On the outside Sarutobi looked like he usually did, kind and calm. But on the inside he was quite the opposite. `Arashi had a bloodline?! Why am I always the last one to find out about these things?!' After collecting himself mentally he nodded to Naruto. “Yes with the way medicine has evolved over the years we can determine if a patients' blood caries a bloodline or not.” Opening one of the drawers on his desk and rummaging through it for a moment he pulled out a small tablet and a small piece of yellowish paper. “If I could just get a sample of your blood on this piece of paper please…”
Naruto nodded and bit his thumb and let a few drops of his blood fall onto the paper. Sarutobi took the blood stained paper and placed it onto the tablet. After pulling out a small vile of blue liquid from another drawer and adding a drop to the mix he went through five hand signs and placed his hand over the tablet. A small stream of smoke rose up from underneath the Hokage's hand, signaling for him to remove it. When the smoke cleared it showed that the paper had changed to a greenish color.
“Congratulations Naruto, it looks like you do carry a bloodline limit of some kind.” As soon as he said that the doors burst open, followed by Kimiko and Mikoto rushing into the room “NO WAY!!!!!!!”
At that exact moment Jiraya also showed up, poking his head through the window. “So, what's I miss?”
 
----------
 
Authors note!
OOOHhhh cliffy! Well that is chapter 3. I tried to make it longer, which made me take longer to update. Please review and tell me what you think and whether you want a short fast update or a long and slow one.