Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Old Friend ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Okay, Orochimaru finally appears in this chapter! -trumpet fanfare- Anyways, I hope… -trumpet fanfare gets cut off because Iori mauls the players down- Iori: Orochi?! Where?! -looks around-
Yuugi-chan: I said Orochimaru! Not Orochi, you idiot!!! -conks him over the head with the hardback edition of Three Kingdoms-
Iori: You -inappropriate word-!!! I'll kill you for that!!
Yuugi-chan: Yeah, sure you will. I can just hit the backspace button and delete you from existence!!!
Iori: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yuugi-chan: -presses backspace button-
Iori: -deleted out of the story-
Yuugi-chan: As I was saying, enjoy chapter 5!!
 
“Shit!” Sasuke swore to himself. “EVERYONE! GET MOVING! NOW!”
“What for?” Naruto and Ino asked simultaneously.
“What's it matter, get going!” Sasuke sped past them.
“Oi, wait up you bastard!” Naruto said, running after him, shaking his fist.
“Sasuke-kun's not a bastard!” Ino said, running alongside him.
 
“I thought we'd never find you!” Naruto said, exasperated. “What got you so wound up? Did you see an ant?”
Sasuke glared at him, “Ha ha, very funny. If anybody would be running away, it would be-“
Sasuke stopped and looked around. Mentally, he slapped himself, “Did any of you even bother taking Sakura with you?”
Naruto looked at Ino, and Ino looked at Sasuke, “Sakura's here?”
Sasuke scoffed and rolled his eyes, “Well, of course she was here! She was the one vomiting in the bushes, remember?”
“Someone was vomiting in the bushes?”
Sasuke shook his head, “Forget it.”
“Damn,” Naruto cursed. “Damn, damn, damn! I'M COMING SAKURA-CHAN!!!!!!!!!”
 
A few minutes later, Naruto came back.
“Where's Sakura?” Ino asked.
“She wasn't there!”
“Why?”
“How the hell should I know?! Speaking of which, where did that bastard go?”
“I said don't call him a bastard!” Ino said, whacking him on the head.
“What are you guys shouting for?” Sasuke asked.
“Sasuke-kun, I was so worried!” Ino said, running towards him.
Sasuke stepped out of the way and Ino wound up crashing into a tree.
“She's almost as bad as you Naruto.”
“Hey, what's that supposed to mean?”
“It means what it sounds like.”
“Grrrr… Hey, who's that you're carrying?”
“Whom does it look like? Sakura.”
“But I just went there and she wasn't there. So how'd you find her?”
“You ran the wrong way, that's why you couldn't find her.”
“Oh.”
“Hey, guys! Over here! There's someone in this tree!” Ino called over to them.
Naruto ran over and looked up. “Hey, isn't this the guy we met in the exam?”
Orochimaru looked down and narrowed his eyes. “Well, giving me the cold-shoulder Sasuke? Is that any way to greet an old friend?”