Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ A Living Hell ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Yes, Orochimaru actually does something in this chapter.
Yuugi-chan: Steps on a rubber snake
Rubber Snake: Squeak
Orochimaru comes running in and grabs the rubber snake
Orochimaru: You killed him! You killed fluffy!
Yuugi-chan: Raises an eyebrow Fluffy?
Orochimaru: Sobbing while hugging the rubber snake How could you do something this horrible? My life is now worthless! Wah, come back to me Mr. Fluffy!
Yuugi-chan: Oh so now it's Mr. Fluffy?
Orochimaru: Still on floor crying while clutching the snake
Yuugi-chan: Looks at audience then quickly glances at Orochimaru Um, please ignore the strange man sobbing in the corner.
Orochimaru: Mr. Fluffy!
All the Sound ninjas coming running in and start performing a funeral ritual.
Yuugi-chan: Looks back at them Okay, now this is getting bizarre…
~Yuugi-chan
 
P.S. I added Ino in because I absolutely despise her. I wanted Sasuke to snap at her a lot and it also creates a love triangle.
 
 
Sasuke stumbled backwards from the shock.
“How'd you regain use of your arms?” he asked.
Orochimaru smirked, “I have my ways.”
He looked down at Sakura.
“Ah you're the one who gave my sound ninjas trouble and temporarily stopped the curse seal. You could prove useful in the future.”
Sasuke's eyes widened. He knew what Orochimaru was going to do. Orochimaru elongated his neck and aimed to bite the girl on the young ninja's back.
“Oh no you don't!” Sasuke shoved his arm in the way, Orochimaru's jaws closing down upon it. “If you touch even one hair on her head, you will regret it.” Sasuke glared daggers.
Orochimaru returned back to his normal state.
“It seems I've hit a nerve. Does this girl mean that much to you?”
Sasuke spat on the ground, “You wish. My only goal is to get my revenge. That is the only thing I care about.”
“Then give me the girl.”
Ino, whose first reaction was to kill the pale-skinned man, threw shurkiens at the enemy, not knowing the damage he could cause. Orochimaru, of course, easily dodged.
“And you're the girl that thinks she's strong, but has to rely on other people's bodies.”
Naruto, who had stayed quiet for the longest time finally spoke. “What do you want with Sakura-chan anyway? And what was that little gift were talking about?”
Orochimaru smirked down at him, “Well well, if it isn't the nine-tailed fox demon brat.”
“You didn't answer my question!”
“Still as dense as you used to be. The one you call Sakura, as I've said before, could prove useful since she's able to control the curse. Now the gift, ah, now that's different. You see, I'm the one that just made her life a living hell.”
“You don't mean…”
“You're catching on little fox.”
During this whole conversation, nobody noticed Sakura pull out Sasuke's wind shurkien, not even Sasuke himself.
She jumped off the ninja's back making Sasuke lose his balance and fall over. She snapped the shurkien in place and flew straight at Orochimaru and threw the Shurkien at his head. It hit its target. Blood splattered everywhere.
Everyone was stunned for a moment while she tore the shuriken out of the body.
“All right! Way to go Sakura-chan!”
Sasuke just stood there gaping. Ino took this chance to pounce on Sasuke, but Sasuke deftly stepped aside, resulting in Ino ramming straight into the tree.
“I'm not that off guard.”
“Whoo-hoo! Nobody stands a chance against Sakura-chan!” Naruto happily shouted, pumping his fist into the air.
Sasuke noticed she was still tense, ready to jump on anything that moved. Odd, he thought, I don't sense any strange chakra. So why is she still ready to strike?
Naruto was still happily dancing around until Sakura whipped her head around a fiercely whispered, “Quiet you moron! That was just a doppelganger. A very good flesh and blood copy too. Almost an exact duplicate and- THERE!”
She threw the shurkien into the dense woods. The shurkien came hurtling back and Sasuke grabbed it, realizing it was his. Sakura, on the other hand, was glaring up at one of the trees.
“You're smarter than you look. It seems that not even the Uchiha prodigy could tell that it was a doppelganger. Perhaps he's losing his touch, hmmm?”
Sasuke flinched. That hurt.
Sakura quickly climbed up the tree and stood at the very top. Orochimaru followed close behind.
“You cannot escape me!”
“Wanna' bet?” And she disappeared without a trace.
 
Outtakes:
 
The wind shurkien comes hurtling back and Sasuke reaches to grab it. He misses and it slices off his hand.
Sasuke: Gah! My hand! My hand!
Ino: That's must hurt.
Sakura: And this is the infamous Uchiha Sasuke?
Naruto: Pity.
Sasuke: Don't just stand there! Do something! This is really painful!
 
Orochimaru: You cannot escape me!
Sakura: Wanna' bet?
Nothing happens.
Sakura: C'mon work you stupid jutsu!
Orochimaru: If you're quite finished…
Sasuke: Does she even realize she's doing it wrong.
12 hours later…
Sakura's still trying.
Orochimaru: That's it, I'm going home.
Sakura: Wait, I almost got it!
Orochimaru: Forget it.
Everyone else: -_-`