Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Blood of the Orochimaru ❯ Don't Act Like Someone You're Not ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: Reading back on my stories, I realized that my first is more light-hearted than the second, but that just might be because I don't really want much humor in the sequel (hence, no outtakes). Anyways, enjoy chapter six!
 
Giant mob of sound ninjas stampede towards her with Orochimaru leading them. All are carrying pitchforks.
 
Orochimaru: DIE! YOU KILLED MR. FLUFFY!
 
Yuugi-chan: Looks at them strangely. He has a whole village of ninjas and yet he equips them with pitchforks?
 
Orochimaru charges towards her and trips over a rock. He starts attacking the rock.
 
Orochimaru: How dare you get in the way of my line of attack!
 
Yuugi-chan: Rolls eyes at him. Yup, he's finally snapped.
 
~Yuugi-chan
 
Italics- flashbacks
 
 
Orochimaru left soon after, but not before giving Sasuke a glare that sent a sharp pain down his back from the seal. Naruto pursued him, not wanting him to get away. He left his raven-haired friend clutching the back of his neck and groaning in pain.
Ino was trying to comfort him, but she wasn't making any progress, if anything, she made things worse.
“Sasuke-kun, please let me help you,” she pleaded, putting a hand on his shoulder. Sasuke recoiled from her touch as if it burned his skin.
“Don't touch me,” he said with as much venom in his voice as he could muster before collapsing to the ground.
“But Sasuke-kun,” she protested.
“Leave me alone.”
“But-“
The seal was slowly snaking its way around his body.
“Ino, get away from him!” Naruto shouted, walking back slowly. He had lost Orochimaru's trail.
“Naruto, can't you see he's in pain?” she asked.
“Trust me on this one, if stay that close, he'll attack you!”
“No, I don't think he would.”
“Please Ino, he'll show you no mercy! Even I can't approach him with out getting sent flying back ten feet!”
“Forget it Naruto! If Sakura could approach him in this state, then so can I!”
She reached to shake his shoulder.
“Ino! No! Sakura's the only one who can control him right now!”
She paid no, heed. She placed her hand on Sasuke's shoulder.
“Come on Sasuke-kun, snap out of it,” she said, shaking him.
Sasuke was trying to control himself, but as soon as she finished her sentence, his arm automatically hit her, causing her to collide into Naruto.
“You're not Sakura, so quit acting like you are!” he snapped.
Naruto looked in the direction of the emotionally disturbed boy. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion from the middle of the woods.
“I can't believe he actually fell for that,” a voice from above panted.
Everyone looked up. There stood Sakura with burns, cuts, gashes, and blood all over her. She coughed up blood; she was apparently injured internally also. She coughed up more of it, leaving a metallic taste in her mouth. Sasuke was not showing any emotional relief at her return. The seal had spread to cover his face and was now working its way around his arms. As Sakura coughed again, the blood landed on Sasuke. He froze and stared at the blood. Naruto could detect bloodlust around him.
“Ino, run!” Naruto shouted, grabbing her hand and pulling her twenty feet back and into a tree.
“What about Sakura?” she asked, for once actually noticing her friend.
“She'll be fine! Just stay here no matter what happens! Just let Sakura take care of this.”
Sasuke couldn't contain it any longer and he snapped. He immediately jumped up into the tree and glared at Sakura.
“Where the hell is he?” he snarled.
Sakura didn't lose her composure, but her vision was getting blurry from blood loss. She looked up at him and smiled.
“I don't know, probably off nursing his wounds somewhere.”
Sasuke was not happy with that answer. He was about to growl something in reply, but he caught a hint of movement in the corner of his eye. Ino had jumped down from the tree thinking she could help, despite Naruto's protests. Sasuke's first instinct was too attack…
 
 
Outtakes:
 
The curse seal covers Sasuke's face.
Ino: Hey, no fair! How come he gets instant tattoos?
Sakura slaps a hand to her forehead and gives an exasperated sigh.
Naruto: I want one too!