Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ The Plan ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey people I'm here wit Geany 101 so we're gonna try nd write a nice funny chapter
 
Geany 101: that's right who's the writer, lol, anyway she's sorry that it took so long to get this chapter out. I don't know WHY thew, we talked about it the next day.
 
Mrs. Hatake: Liar liar liar!!! Anyway Geany is helping me with this so ya!! Lol k
Chapter 10…
 
It's been a week since cell 7 trained in fighting with swords and Hinata was getting out of the hospital. Naruto was on his way to pick her up and take her to the ramen shop.
 
“Hinata!” Naruto yelled as he walked in the room, she jumped a bit. “Ready to go?”
 
“Yeah I am.” She said smiling at him.
 
He smiled and lead her out of the room. They walked down to the ramen shop until they reached their destination. Once inside the pair took seat and ordered. Throughout dinner they talked about usual subjects. Mainly being a ninja, being that Naruto was obsessed with it.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Sakura walked down the street sadly. Lately she'd been trying extremely hard to get Hinata off of Naruto's mind, and every attempt had been unsuccessful. Why Naruto? Why now? She thought as she walked along. What about Sasuke? He's so amazing! Isn't he? Or is he just a passing fad…
 
Suddenly she saw something that upset her. She walked in front of the ramen shop window, to see none other than Naruto and Hinata. She sighed. Then what she saw next made her mad. He leaned in and kissed her. She stared, then when she heard a voice realized she wasn't alone. She turned her head to see Kiba standing next to her.
 
“What are you doing here?” She asked rudely.
 
“I could ask the same.” Was his reply “So you like Naruto?” He looked at her.
 
“Who ever said that?” She asked somewhat nervously. “Why would I like that idiot?”
 
“It's obvious for one.” He said, she glared.
 
“Well you're staring at Hinata! You must like her then!” She said defensively.
 
“So you figured it out?” Her mouth dropped open.
 
“Why are you being so obvious?”
 
“Because I have a brilliant idea.” She looked at him inquisitively. “We'll split them up. If you were to date someone else then Naruto would get jealous, and when he breaks Hinata's heart I can be there to fix it.” He kept his eyes glued on the pair inside.
 
“I hate to say it, since you're such a jerk, but you may be onto something.”
 
“I know.” He said conceitedly. “I'm brilliant.”
 
She glared at him.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“Alright everyone training's done for the day.” Said an extremely irritated Kakashi. He'd just had the most annoying day of training. Sakura hadn't stopped talking about Kiba, and Naruto couldn't shut up about Hinata. He walked away from their meeting spot, and began down the street to his apartment.
 
“Yeah I'll be home for dinner.” Came Kadaj's voice from in the distance. Kakashi turned the corner to see his friend leaning against the wall talking on his cell phone. “Ok bye, NO I WON'T BE LATE!”
 
“The wife?” Kakashi asked.
 
Kadaj turned to him, “Only if I got married to my sister without knowing it.” Kakashi had a disgusted look on his face, “That was Lulu not Yuna. Duh.” He began to look a little relieved as Kadaj lifted himself from the wall, and began to walk, “She's cooking dinner, and I'm absolutely dreading it. She sucks.”
 
“So she can't cook?” Kakashi asked.
 
“That's putting it mildly!” Kadaj said. “She's so horrible I'd pay not to eat it! She's so bad!”
 
“You surely think highly of her.”
 
“It's not a crime to think she sucks!” Kadaj said. “You just like her!”
 
“That's crazy.” Kakashi said with a slight hint of nerves.
 
“You're right I'm just crazy.” Kadaj said slyly. “Why would you like my sister? She's not good looking or interesting, actually she's really boring, and no one in their right mind would like her.”
 
Kakashi felt anger well up inside him. He wanted to shout “Then call me crazy!” to Kadaj, but resisted the urge to.
 
“Want to come over for dinner?” Kadaj asked. “Maybe I can bear it if you're there. Plus if me and my wife get romantic you can get rid of Lulu.” He smiled. Kakashi mulled it over for a minute then agreed to it. I knew it. Kadaj thought. A few more pushes and Yuna and Lulu will be planning a wedding. He smiled smugly.
 
The two walked to Kadaj's apartment. “Wifey where art thou?” Kadaj shouted.
 
“In the kitchen with Lu!” Yuna shouted back.
 
“I brought Lulu a present!” Kadaj said winking at Kakashi, who in turn looked annoyed.
 
The two walked into the kitchen. “A present indeed.” Lulu whispered so that it was inaudible to anyone but herself. “Hello Kakashi! What are you doing here?”
 
“Kadaj invited me for dinner.” He answered trying to keep a cool tone.
 
She looked upset. “Oh about that…it sort of…well…burnt.” Lulu said nervously.
 
“Told you she sucks.” Kadaj said. Lulu glared then hit him on the back of them.
 
“I told you that's my job!” Yuna shouted. The two girls laughed.
 
“How'd you burn it this time?” Kadaj asked.
 
“Left it too long.” Lulu said nervous and embarrassed.
 
“Do we have anything else to eat?” Kadaj asked, but before she could answer He changed his mind, “Doesn't matter you two can go out, and me and Yuna can eat a romantic dinner.”
 
Lulu's eyes widened. “No! No we couldn't possibly. I mean it would just be awkward!”
 
“It'll be fine!” Kadaj said grabbing her arm and dragging her into the living room then out the door.
 
“Kadaj! Stop it!” She shouted. “You're being so immature!”
 
“Go on Kakashi, leave me and the Mrs.” He said raising his eyebrows twice. Then Kakashi, too, was forced from the apartment.
 
The two stood smiling nervously in the hallway for a few minutes.
 
“Well I suppose we should go then.” Kakashi said breaking the silence. She looked nervously up at him.
 
“Um…oh…ok.” She smiled.
 
The two walked out of the building, as Kadaj walked from his apartment.
 
“I told it'd work.” He said to Lulu.
 
“Did I doubt ya?” Yuna replied. “No I helped you. I'm the one that made her burn the food.”
 
“Yes but I got him here.”
 
“Oh shut up you damn spaz!” Yuna shouted. Then he kissed her.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Kakashi and Lulu sat in a restaurant waiting for their food.
 
“So when do you think you can come help train again.” Kakashi asked. Lulu was being strangely quiet.
 
“Oh.” She stared at the table. “I don't know. I'm not even sure how long I'll be in Konoha. I can't keep living with my brother.” Kakashi chuckled lightly.
 
“Do you plan on living here permanently?” Kakashi asked.
 
She stared at the table for a few more minutes before replying, “I'd love to but it would be too…hard.”
 
“Why hard?”
 
“It's just something that's been engulfing my mind lately.” She replied. “It's really complicating my life.” She laughed. “I'm truly a weakling in fighting.”
 
“You beat Kadaj.”
 
“Actually Kadaj let me win, I could never beat him really. I'm smarter book wise, but much weaker. I don't know why he did it, but I didn't win off of pure skill.” She explained. “He's been extremely annoying lately. He keeps bugging me about…something.”
 
“You've been quieter than usual.” He said. “What is he annoying you about?”
 
“Just something.” She said quietly.
 
A/N: Ok here you go another chapter hope you liked it. I'm surprised this is becoming a Kakashi fic, but it started out as a NaruHina now it's KakaOC. Well hope you're enjoying it. I'll try adding some more NaruHina moments in from now on. And please review because I have more than 1000 views!! So really people!