Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Trouble ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

LISTEN UP PEOPLE! I HAVE MORE THAN 1600 VIEWS SO Y NO REVIEWS!??! I'VE DECIDED THAT IF I DON'T START GETTING FEEDBACK I'M GOING TO ERASE THIS STORY, CONSIDERING I'M WORKING ON TWO OTHERS AND HAVE LIKE A MILLION IDEAS! Now with that out of the way I'd like to say thank you for reading this.
Chapter 11…
 
Kakashi was leaned against a wall mulling over his dinner the previous night with Lulu, using his book as a façade. Lulu had been different, not as hyper. She'd avoided all conversation he'd start, by giving off a quick answer then looking away. Why wouldn't she talk? He wondered. Then shook his head, he was a jounin he couldn't be focusing his life on a girl. He took another stab at reading until his mind wandered back to his dinner with Lulu, causing him to be somewhat startled when his student interrupted his thoughts.
 
“Kakashi Sensei!” Naruto shouted.
 
Kakashi looked at his student. “What do you need?” He asked.
 
“I need some advice.” Naruto answered.
 
“On what?” Kakashi seemed unaware of the fact that Naruto was there even though he was talking to him.
 
“I need to know if I'm moving too fast in my relationship with Hinata.” He replied.
 
“No I don't think I'm moving too fast, not with Lulu at least.” Kakashi's voice said seeming distant.
 
“Isn't Lulu that girl who taught me sword fighting?” Naruto asked snapping Kakashi back into the real world.
 
“Oh yes.” He said “And about your problem, that depends on how she feels…” He paused wondering how Lulu felt and why she was avoiding conversation with him.
 
“Sensei?” Naruto asked.
 
“Sorry Naruto I don't think I should talk right now.” Before Naruto could reply Kakashi Sensei walked away.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
Lulu sat sullen engulfed in the couch and her thoughts. Yuna walked in the apartment holding a basket of laundry and sat next to her sister-in-law.
 
“So Lu, how was your dinner last night?” Yuna asked her.
 
Lulu groaned slightly, then muttered, “Normal.”
 
“Did you have fun?”
 
“Don't I always?” She asked still quiet.
 
“What's wrong?” Yuna asked looking at her worried.
 
“Your husbands an idiot.” Lulu said with her voice quivering, she got up and went to her bedroom.
 
“Oh no.” Yuna muttered. Swiftly she grabbed her keys and coat then left to look for Kadaj.
 
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 
“Kadaj!” Yuna screamed as she raced down the street to her husband.
 
“Hey baby.” He said taking her hand when she got to him, then realizing the look on her face asked, “What's killing you, sweet?”
 
“WHAT DID YOU DO TO LULU?” She shouted.
 
Kadaj covered his ears, “Did you just get a fresh batch of pregnancy hormones?” He asked quietly.
 
“NO KADAJ!” She shouted. “Look Lulu is back at the apartment and seems extremely upset. What did you do to her?”
 
“What makes you think it was me?” He asked offended.
 
“She called you an idiot!”
 
“She always calls me an idiot.” He said.
 
She sighed. “What's wrong with her then?”
 
Kadaj's eyes widened. “Kakashi.”
 
Yuna put her head in her hand. “What have we done?”
 
A/N: Short Chapter I know but I'm thinking of where to go with this all I have is a general storyline nd yes I WILL DELETE THIS STORY IF YOU DON'T REVIEW!! Ok so hope you liked it.