Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ In the Rain ❯ Shopping ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author: well, I'm back for Chapter 4! I hope you enjoy it! Yeah, if you've noticed, I deleted that Quick note. For those of you who're wondering what the hell it is, I was just letting you know I'd be updating once a week. But since I'm on break, I'll be updating more often. Give me some pointers to make the story better! Thanks a bunch! Btw, my Christmas Chapter may be a bit late. I hope you don't mind. Next Chapter will be the Winter Festival, but the Winter Festival and the Christmas Chapter'll be different!
 
Disclaimer: ….why must you pester me so? NO I DON'T OWN NARUTO!! And why would I own tellytubbies? *grimaces*
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Chapter 4:
Shopping
 
 
Saiiya's mood had improved by the end of the party, and waved to her friends as she was dragged away by Kayrin and Terra. “We're going to go shopping, anechan! Sierra's going to meet us at the clothing store in a few minutes. In the meantime…we're going to buy you new weapons!” Terra nearly shouted, looking much happier than Saiiya thought she could be. “I see…well, let's go!” They all jogged towards the shopping center, occasionally spinning around and laughing with each other. Neji stood in the window, watching Saiiya carefully. “Neji! Can you come help take down these streamers?” Tenten asked, and Neji turned to go help.
 
Saiiya stopped in front of a weapons store, a smirk playing on her face. “Don't just stand there, come on!” Kayrin exclaimed, pulling her friend inside. Saiiya stopped in front of the swords, and she couldn't help but drool. The manager walked over, smiling. “Looking for some new weapons, miss?” he asked. “Hai, I am…” Saiiya replied, looking at the sword on display. Its sheath was a black, polished color with a crimson dragon surrounded in orange flames. She gripped the smooth handle, unsheathing it. The blade was stainless steel, and a black kanji was written down the side. “Fire. This is amazing. May I try it out?” Saiiya asked, and the manager nodded. Kayrin and Terra took a step back, and Saiiya performed a few moves.
 
“You have a unique fighting style, miss. May I suggest this sword…” the manager turned around, pulling another sword of the shelf, handing it to Saiiya, who handed back the other sword. It was much lighter, making it easier for her to move around. It was sturdy, but light. Just the way Saiiya liked her swords. “Beautiful, it suits me perfectly. How much is it?” she asked, and the manager cringed a little. “It's rather expensive, but an excellent sword.” When he told her the price, all three girls cringed. Kayrin pulled out her wallet, pulling out the money. “Kayrin! It's not necessary, you don't have to pay this!” Saiiya exclaimed. Kayrin handed the money to the man, taking the sword and sticking it in its sheath. “I get your old sword.”
 
Saiiya just sighed. “You really are strange, you know that?” “Anything else?” the manager asked, walking over to the kunai section. “Actually, can you sharpen my weapons?” Saiiya asked, pulling out a set of kunai. The manager took them. “Hai. I can have these good as new by tomorrow.” “Arigatou!” Saiiya thanked, grinning. The manager looked past them at the door. “Welcome!” he greeted, and the women turned, seeing Sierra. “I figured you three would be in here. Let's go!” Saiiya turned, bowing to the manager. “I will be back to pick them up! Sayonara!” The new group of four walked out and towards a clothing store. “Here we go! Ooh, that would look cute on you, Saiiya!” Sierra noted, picking out an outfit and holding up in front of Saiiya. “Go try this on!”
 
“Neji.” The white-eyed teen turned, nodding his head towards his cousin. “Hai, Hinata-sama?” he asked. “Um, chichi instructed you to escort me to go buy a yukata for the Winter Festival next week…” Hinata explained shyly. Neji sighed. He hated shopping, which was why he hadn't gone much. “Alright. Just a moment.” Neji moved to gather his things, coming in contact with Tenten. “Are you leaving, Neji-kun?” she asked. “Hai.” Tenten looked saddened. “Oh…um…well, see you tomorrow then?” “Alright.” Tenten blushed and waved shyly, turning around and walking off. `Why do I always act so idiotic around him? I'm like a fangirl or something…' she thought, mentally slapping herself.
 
“Saiiya! You look so pretty!” Sierra squealed, clapping her hands together as the ANBU walked out from the dressing room. The yukata she wore was a deep satin green that accented her eyes, silver lilies adorning the right side. The sleeves were dotted with silver specks, and Saiiya turned a little red. “Does it really?” she asked, turning to look at herself in the mirror. “With a fancier hairstyle, it would make you look like a goddess!” assured Sierra. Terra walked out of another changing room wearing a yukata identical to Saiiya's only it was her size and a deep shade of blue. “Oh! Terra! You are so cute!” Sierra giggled, and Terra blushed. “I'm not cute…” she muttered.
 
“You look really good, imoutochan,” Saiiya complimented, smiling kindly at Terra. “Really? I don't want to look girly, though.” Saiiya raised an eyebrow. “We're all girly from time to time. Even I.” Terra grinned at the mentioning of her previous statement. “You look really good too, anechan.” Terra stood next to Saiiya at the mirror, and they both laughed. “Let's try on some more, ne?” Saiiya suggested, and Terra nodded in agreement. As they walked out each wearing two new yukata, Saiiya spied a certain white-eyed Jonin with his white-eyed cousin. Saiiya let out a sigh and her eyes narrowed. `Why him?' she thought angrily, but waved to Hinata.
 
“Hinata! Over here!” she called, and Hinata smiled. `At least I don't have to try on outfits with just Neji-kun. I'd probably die of boredom,' she thought, running excitedly over to the three ANBU and the black-haired princess. “Saiiya, what are you doing here?” Neji asked dryly. “Shopping, what does it look like I'm doing?” Saiiya snapped back, adjusting the white yukata. Neji had to admit, she didn't look half bad in it, but he preferred the black yukata she had worn at her party. He shook the thought out of his head and turned to Hinata. “Well, are you going to look for a yukata?” he asked, and she shyly nodded. “H-Hai, Neji-kun.”
 
Sierra looked over Hinata momentarily and then grabbed a light purple yukata. “Here, try this, Hinata.” Hinata nodded and walked into the dressing room. “So, what do you guys think?” Saiiya asked, spinning around while looking at herself in the mirror. “It looks a little...” “…not like you…” Kayrin finished. Saiiya nodded in agreement. “Yeah. I don't think so. But Terra, that suits you perfectly!” Their attention turned towards the seven-year-old who stared at herself in the mirror. The top half of her yukata was a bright flaming red and slowly turned to a vivid eye-popping orange. “It matches your fiery spirit,” Sierra agreed, tapping her chin.
 
Saiiya smiled. “What do you think, imoutochan?” Saiiya asked, patting her little sister's head. “I like it. Can we get it, anechan?” she asked, looking up at her older sister. “Hai, we can. Go change and I'll see if I can find another yukata for me.” Saiiya and Sierra browsed through the yukatas. Neji sighed. He had been forgotten and was now bored. He turned to wander through the store. He needed something to wear to the Festival, but he didn't know what he wanted. A saleswoman walked up, smiling. “Do you need help finding something, sir? Maybe for the Festival next week?” she asked, and guided him to the men's section before he could protest.
 
Neji wandered back over to the girls after buying his own outfit, seeing them still busy with finding the perfect outfit for them. `Honestly, does it take them THIS long? It's been half a hour.' he thought as Saiiya adjusted the yukata Kayrin was wearing. They both laughed, it was a pale green and looked horrible on Kayrin. “I told you it looked bad, but you didn't believe me,” Kayrin noted, and Saiiya laughed harder. “I didn't realize it was that bad. Anyways, is Hinata ready? She really liked that last yukata.” “Yeah, she's getting changed. Let me go changed and we'll go.” Saiiya nodded, grinning. She was wearing her black yukata again, and Terra was standing by her side, holding her hand.
 
Saiiya glanced to her left, noticing Neji. “Ah, Neji. I see you got your own outfit for the festival,” she called. “Hn.” Sierra rolled her eyes. “He's just as cocky as you are, Saiiya,” she murmured, and Saiiya snorted. “I know. Oh, there she is! Hinata, are you getting that one?” Saiiya asked, and Hinata nodded. “Well, we're going to go shop in the next store over just for fun, do you want to come?” Sierra offered. Hinata looked over hopefully at Neji. “Whatever,” Neji muttered. Hinata nodded vigorously, running to give Neji a hug. “Arigato, Neji-kun!” she exclaimed, and went with Saiiya and Kayrin to buy their yukatas.
 
Sierra crossed her arms and looked expectantly at Neji. He looked back at her casually. “Nani?” “I know what you're thinking and don't you dare. I will kill you if even lay so much as a finger on her without my permission.” Neji glared at her. “I don't know what you're talking about, woman.” Sierra took a step towards him, her hands on her hips. “You're a man, I know what goes through those thick skulls of yours. I'm warning you, Hyuga. Watch your step so you don't end up doing something you'll regret. You may not realize it now, but in time, you'll understand what I'm talking about.” Sierra smiled as the group returned, all talking excitedly.
 
Saiiya took Hinata's bag and extended it towards Neji. “S-Saiiya?” Hinata breathed, and Saiiya glared at Neji. “Be a man and hold the lady's bag,” she ordered. Neji gave Saiiya a stoic expression and took the bag. With that, Kayrin took Saiiya's bag as well as hers and shoved them into Neji's arm, further burdening the Jonin's arms. She grabbed Saiiya and Hinata by the hand and pulled them out of the store, Terra dangling from Saiiya's free arm. Sierra just chuckled and followed them, Neji in pursuit.
 
**Three hours later**
 
Neji muttered curses under his breath as the group of girls purchased MORE clothes, handing the bags to Neji. “Anechan?” Terra asked, pulling Saiiya's yukata sleeve. “Hai?” Saiiya asked, looking down at her. “I'm really hungry.” “Do you want to get some lunch?” Terra's head bobbed up and down. “Guys, you want to go out for lunch?” she asked, and they all agreed. “Alright, I heard there's a restaurant the next street over!” Saiiya laughed, hyped from all of the shopping they'd been doing. “Can we drop off these bags somewhere?” Neji asked, groaning under the weight. Kayrin looked at him strangely. “Hm? Yeah, my apartment's at the end of this block, we can stop there.”
 
Neji stretched his tired muscles as he dropped what felt like 400 pounds of merchandise on Kayrin's couch. Her apartment gave off a very tropical atmosphere, making the group feel relaxed. “Oi, Saiiya, do you want to change out of that? It's got to be really irritating walking around in that,” Kayrin noted, and Saiiya nodded. “Sure. Just wait here for a few minutes, guys.” She and Kayrin disappeared down a hallway. Several minutes later, Saiiya returned, wearing much more comfortable clothes. She had on a long sleeved red shirt and a pair of form fitting jeans and a pair of black converses. “Did you order these from the Western countries?” Saiiya asked, her black hair running loose over her clothing.
 
“Hai. Their styles are interesting to say the least,” Kayrin replied, and then proceeded to wave the group out of her apartment. “Let's hurry because I'm starving,” she commanded, and they all jogged down the stairs and around the corner of the street. “Have you ever been here?” Saiiya asked as they arrived at the restaurant. “No, but I heard it has excellent food.” They opened the door and walked in. A girl only a few years older than the majority of the group stood at the entrance. “How many are in your group?” she asked. “6.” The girl motioned them towards a table and seated them. “Your server will be here momentarily. Enjoy your meal.”
 
As soon as the girl left, Saiiya turned to Kayrin. “The usual?” “Hai. The usual. How much?” Saiiya pondered a moment. “Use of my sword for one week.” Kayrin grinned. “I'm so going to kick your ass.” “When have you ever?” Kayrin snorted. “Every time.” Saiiya glared at her. “I have a feeling this time. I KNOW I'm going to win.” Sierra slapped her forehead. “Will you two EVER quit that game? Lord, ever since Shijin suggested it you do EVERY time we go out! It's irritating!” Saiiya and Kayrin smirked. “We love the challenge. Besides, it's the only we can gamble legally…” Sierra just shook her head and looked over the menu. “Have you ever cared if gambling at our age was legal?” Kayrin asked. “Not really.” Sierra smacked the two teens over the head with her menu.
 
“You're setting a horrible example for Terra!” she hissed darkly. Terra shook her head. “Not really, my oneesans have done worse. Besides, gambling is fun!” she exclaimed, and Saiiya gave her little sister a hug. “You really shouldn't be doing that, imoutochan.” Neji and Hinata just looked at each other and sweat dropped. “Hi, I am going to be your server today. My name is Jasmine. What can I start you fine group off with?” the server asked, her dark eyes glittering. Saiiya muttered something under her breath, and Hinata ordered first. “Um..I'd like water please…” “Lemon?” “No thank you…” “Alright, and you sir?” Neji looked at the beverage list. “I'll have water as well, ma'am. With lemon.”
 
Sierra ordered lemonade. The waitress wrote it down and took Kayrin's order. “I'd like root beer, MA'AM,” she emphasized, and Saiiya punched her. “Shut up!” she growled, and Kayrin just laughed. The waitress gave the two a puzzled look. “And you…ooh…miss?” she asked, getting a peculiar look in her eye. “Water, with lemon, please.” The waitress smirked. “I can give you some lemon…” she purred, and Saiiya nodded slowly, not getting the waitress's suggestion. ((A/N: As in, lemon in reference to fanfiction, meaning she has a little crush on the main character…0_o Sad how she can pick up girls but not guys…poor Saiiya)) Kayrin snorted and the waitress gave her a dirty look. “Can I have lemonade too?” she asked. The waitress smiled. “Of course you can. I'll be right back with your drinks.
 
“Um Saiiya?” Saiiya looked up from her menu. “What, Kayrin?” Kayrin was having trouble stifling her laugh. “I think the second part of our bet you just won…” Saiiya paled. “What?!” the loudness of her voice startled the two Hyugas, causing them to flinched slightly. “Well, you know how you asked for lemon, and she said that she would, you know, give you some lemon…” Saiiya thought about it, and a look of displeasure formed over her face. “And I said yes? Oh, god dammit!” she cussed, smacking her forehead. “Now she thinks I'm a…” “Precisely. I never thought you'd actually win the second half…” “It's a woman!” Saiiya hissed, covering her face.
 
Sierra just sighed. Terra looked at her anechan with confusion. “Anechan? What are you talking about?” she asked. Saiiya's face was red. “Um…nothing you have to worry about for another 20 years, imoutochan.” “But you're only…” “Ahh, our drinks!” Kayrin exclaimed joyfully, earning a kick in the leg from her friend. The waitress handed out the drinks, leaning especially close to the flushing ANBU. “Here's your water, with lemon,” she whispered, quite close to Saiiya. “Um…thank you. You don't have to get so close…” she replied. The waitress gave her a sad glance. “Do you not like to show who you are in public?” she asked, her chest pressing against her back.
 
“I'm perfectly straight, thank you. It was a misunderstanding earlier,” she replied crossly. “So is spaghetti until you heat it up…” the waitress replied, running her leg up Saiiya's calf. Saiiya stood up, turning towards the waitress, a glow in her eye. “Do that again and I'll cut your legs off,” Saiiya hissed low enough so only the waitress could hear. She frowned, tapping Saiiya's cheek. “If that's how you want to play it, fine.” The waitress turned and handed Neji his drink. “I'll be back momentarily.” Saiiya sat down, leaning her head on the table. “I've never been so embarrassed in my life…” she muttered, and Neji snorted.
 
Kayrin burst out laughing at the distressed kunoichi beside her. Saiiya managed to control her blush and sat up, trying to regain her composure. “Umm…hello, I'm your new waiter, the waitress you just had ended her shift a bit early,” came a voice, distracting the kunoichi from her menu. Saiiya was taken aback by the man. He brought a whole new level to hot. His blue hair was so dark it almost looked black, and it was swept into a low ponytail. His pine green eyes glowed with a fiery light that rivaled Kayrin's. His skin glowed with a radiant light that made him look almost like a god. The white shirt he was wearing was almost too small for him, showing off his lean muscular build.
 
Neji looked around the table, confused as to why all the girls were staring at their new waiter. He looked like he was a ninja, or at least worked out a lot, but that was it. But that didn't explain why they were all at a loss for words. “I'd like the sushi, please,” he said, breaking the silence. That seemed to do the trick. All the women blinked and were brought back to reality. “I'd like sushi as well,” Hinata said meekly, blushing. The man smiled, and Saiiya could've sworn Hinata was about to faint. Hell, she was having enough trouble maintaining her composure around the waiter. She eyed Neji, who looked thoroughly annoyed. She hid a smirk and looked towards Sierra when Neji looked up at her.
 
“A garden salad, no dressing please,” Sierra said calmly. Saiiya already knew what she'd order. “Vegetarians…” she murmured to herself. “Did you say something, baka?” Sierra asked, glaring at the kunoichi in front of her. “Nothing worth hearing again,” Saiiya replied sweetly, smiling warmly at her comrade. Sierra rolled her eyes. “And for you, miss?” the waiter, diverting his attention to Kayrin. “Udon please.” The waiter nodded, looking towards Saiiya. Saiiya looked down at her menu quickly, grinning. “I'd like a grilled chicken salad with Italian dressing, if you would,” she stated calmly, and the waiter nodded. “And for you?” Terra looked up at him, grinning. “Udon!” and after earning a expectant glare from her `older sister', she quickly added. “Please.” The waiter wrote it down, nodding his towards them.
 
“I'll be back with your meals shortly,” he explained, leaving the table to talk. “9.0,” Saiiya said out of the blue, sipping her water. “9? I'm going with a 9.5…” Kayrin retorted, giving her friend a strange look. “Screw all three of you! I say a 7!” Saiiya and Kayrin snorted in unison. After looking at each other with confusion, they focused their attention on Sierra. “A seven? Don't tell me you're comparing him Shijin! Lord knows you're a love struck woman when it comes to that man,” Kayrin voiced, smirking behind her drink. Sierra blushed. “Would you just shut up?!” she snapped, and Saiiya just looked off to the side.
 
Kayrin turned to Hinata. “Oi, Hinata? What do you say? A 9 or a 7?” Kayrin asked, and Hinata blushed. Neji was still trying to figure out what the hell they were talking about. “A n-nine…” she whispered, and Kayrin punched the table lightly, laughing. “Told you, Sierra!” “I'd give him a 6.5…” All of the girls turned to look at Terra. “Nani? Terra, why'd you give him THAT?” Saiiya asked, interested in the girl's opinion. “Well, his muscular figure is definitely a plus, but he's a few inches shorter than what I would prefer if I was your height. Clearly in a boyfriend you look for someone taller generally because it makes you feel more secure. Plus, his posture indicates that he's lazy outside of work. He strains to be straighter and give off a good appearance. His face is too feminine for my liking, and eyes are too dark and menacing.”
 
Neji glanced around the tables, seeing the four shinobi all pondering Terra's analysis. `They were judging how hot the waiter was?' he thought, raising a single eyebrow. `Even Terra…women are weird…' Suddenly, Kayrin turned to Neji. “Neji, what do you say about this?” she asked, and all of the attention was immediately on the young Hyuga. Neji stared back at Kayrin. “Are you suggesting that I would do something so petty as to judge a man by his looks?” Kayrin paused for a moment, thinking. “Yeah. I would.” Neji rolled his eyes, but that didn't shoo away the eyes of the women around him. “So, what do you think?” Neji ignored the irritating redhead, focusing on his glass.
 
“We're getting bored, Neji, what do you think?” Kayrin pestered, reaching over the table to poke him. “He looks like he may be a ninja, or has worked out a bit.” “Do you think he's cute?” Neji turned and glared at Kayrin. “Are you suggesting I'm…?” Kayrin shrugged. “Just want to know your opinion.” He could see the edges of Saiiya's lips quivering, threatening to break out in a menacing grin as Kayrin's had already done. “I don't find men cute.” “Hot?” “No.” “Sexy?” “No.” “Handsome?” “...shut the hell up.” This was Saiiya's turn to pester him. “You really shouldn't be cursing so much. You set a bad example for younger students.” Neji muttered something inaudible. “Sorry, didn't catch that.”
 
After what seemed like ages, to Neji at least, the food finally arrived. Growling stomachs indicated their hunger, and as soon as everyone had their food, they began eating. Half way through, Sierra asked how everything was, and the mumbled yes's proved that the group didn't like to talk while they ate. Kayrin was the first to finish, and slowly, the plates became vacant of food. Saiiya wiped her mouth, putting her napkin down and taking another sip out of her almost empty glass of water. “I'm ready to go shopping, what about you guys?” Saiiya asked, stretching. Everyone, excluding Neji, agreed. “Well, majority rules, once we pay, we'll go.”
 
Sierra paid, and everyone chipped in for the tip. They left, and continued on their shopping binge. `How do they pay for all of this?' he asked mentally as Kayrin dropped yet another bag into his arms. `In fact, why don't I make THEM carry it?' Neji thought back, remembering what Saiiya had said. Saiiya glared at Neji. “Be a man and hold the lady's bag,” she ordered. Neji gave Saiiya a stoic expression and took the bag. `Me and my damn pride…' As they walked by yet another clothing store, Neji eyed some men's outfits. Not that he particularly needed anything, he just happened to look at it. That single glance caused his downfall.
 
Kayrin smirked evilly. “Neji? Did you want to try on some clothes?” she asked, and before Neji could reply, he was dragged into the store. Saiiya took the bags from him effortlessly, grinning like the Cheshire cat. Sierra went straight to work, finding clothes that would look good on Neji. Hinata, Terra, and Saiiya watched in amusement as Kayrin picked out outfits, conversed with Sierra, and then shoved the Hyuga into the changing room to try them on. Neji slipped off his shirt, glaring at himself in the mirror. `Why am I doing this?' he thought, sighing. He put on the black sweatshirt Sierra had picked out, eyeing himself. He had to admit, those girls knew a lot about fashion. “Neji! Come out!” Kayrin ordered, and Neji opened the door. “Wow, that looks good on you. Here, try this…” Sierra commanded, sending the Hyuga back into the changing room.
 
**Half an hour later**
 
Neji swore he was wearing holes in the floor from walking back and forth from the changing rooms. Kayrin and Sierra were convinced that he was going to buy some clothes. If anything, Neji HATED spending his hard earned money on something so petty. New weapons, food, the necessities, that was what he bought; clothes he had enough of. He walked out, wearing the latest outfit Sierra had chosen. “Neji! You look so handsome! You HAVE to buy that and wear it for Saiiya!” Kayrin laughed, and Neji doubted she was kidding. “For Saiiya?” Kayrin nodded as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. “You know you like her.”
 
“That irritating creature? I could hardly call her human. I do not believe in bestiality.” Kayrin gaped. “I did NOT just hear you say that.” Neji shrugged and walked back into the changing room to switch into the comfortable clothes he was wearing. As he was walking out, he heard Saiiya's enraged voice. “He called me a WHAT?!” he heard her yell, and knew that he had gained the wrath of the kunoichi. He carried the clothes he had tried on, not expecting to get out of the store without a fight. Saiiya turned, looking like a cat who had just received a bath.
 
“Neji. My dear student. Please tell me I heard wrong from Kayrin. She told me, heaven forbid, that you just insulted me…behind my back…” she hissed, venom lacing her voice. “You did not hear incorrectly. I called you a beast.” Kayrin flinched, knowing that this wouldn't end well. “Erm…Saiiya?” Saiiya closed her eyes, exhaling deeply. “Yes?” she asked, her voice strangely calm. “Uh…nevermind. Let's go.” An uneasy silence ensued, and Sierra went and purchased some things. She returned, and Saiiya gave Neji all of the bags, and Terra pulled on Saiiya's hand once more.
 
“Can we stop for some ice-cream?” she asked, and Kayrin punched the air. “Hell yeah! I love ice-cream!” she shouted, and Saiiya nodded. Hinata smiled and suppressed a chuckle with her hand, and they went to go buy themselves ice-cream. Saiiya had bought her favorite: an ice-cream sundae made with French vanilla ice-cream and hot fudge with nuts on top. Kayrin and Terra each bought a double scoop chocolate with chocolate sprinkles and Sierra bought a strawberry single scoop cone. Hinata bought mint chocolate chip ice-cream, making Neji the only one who hadn't bought ice-cream. “Don't tell me you don't like ice-cream,” Saiiya said in between bites of her sundae, looking as if the incident between the two of them just minutes ago never happened.
 
Neji sighed. “Is it a sin if I don't buy ice-cream as soon as I get here?” he asked as he pulled out his wallet and going to purchase his ice-cream. Saiiya's eyes followed him, waiting to see what the stoic Hyuga would order. “One French vanilla sundae, please,” he asked the man. “Would you like nuts on that?” “Hai.” Saiiya nearly choked on her spoon. `He likes…the same thing I do?!' she thought, surprised. “Saiiya, you okay?” Kayrin asked, glancing at her friend. “H-Hai..I'm fine…” Saiiya replied shakily, taking another bite of her sundae. She began conversing with Hinata, Neji sitting down next to his cousin. Saiiya noticed that he was sitting directly across from her, taking a bite out of his sundae more gracefully than Saiiya had ever seen anyone eat ice-cream before.
 
“Saiiya? Are you listening?” Saiiya was brought back to her senses when she realized she had lost focus. “Oh, I'm sorry, I've been really spacey with all the excitement today. You were saying, Hinata?” Hinata continued after giving the ANBU a strange look. Saiiya hadn't realized how long they had sat there talking until she found that her spoon no longer had anything to scoop up. She looked down, slightly confused. She looked up, smiling as Hinata finished her story. Yeah, she could be shy, but that was usually around Naruto. She was really a talkative person once you got past her shy exterior. Neji was still eating his ice-cream. `Damn, he's a slow eater…' she thought as Kayrin sat down with her fourth ice-cream.
 
“Anechan? Can I have another ice-cream?” she asked, looking hopeful. Saiiya fished some more money out of her pocket and was about to give it to her when Neji held out his hand with the money. Terra and Saiiya went silent, staring at Neji. Their silence caused the other three girls to look at them. “A-Arigato, Hyuga-kun,” she thanked, bowing her head and taking the money. “Hey, squirt, while you're up, can you get me some more?” Saiiya asked, handing her some more money. Terra nodded and bounded off. Saiiya turned, folding her hands and leaning her chin on them. “I didn't need your charity. ANBU missions pay a lot of money, you know.”
 
“Accept an offer once given to you, you may not receive another offer later.” Saiiya smirked and opened her eyes. “I suppose you do speak some truth…” she was cut off when Terra returned, handing her ice-cream with a smile. “Here you go, anechan!” she exclaimed, grinning. “Arigato, imoutochan.” Hinata gave Saiiya a confused glance. “Saiiya, is that really your sister? I never knew you had one.” Saiiya took a bite out of her ice-cream, smiling. “It's an interesting story actually. I'm on a mission right now; my team and I are protecting Terra and her three sisters. Terra has a bad relationship with her sisters, so I volunteered to be her temporary older sister.”
 
“That's very kind of you, Saiiya…” Hinata commented, smiling. “I have a soft spot for kids. Besides, my parents didn't live long enough to give me a younger sibling, so it's fun spending so much time with a little kid who refers to you as an older sister. It's a fun experience. She's a lot like Kayrin, so it's like having a second best friend mini size,” Saiiya laughed, grinning. Neji set his cup down, finished eating the ice-cream. He glanced at Saiiya casually; interested that she no longer had parents. He wanted to ask her about it, but decided she'd probably get pissed and would release her anger from before.
 
Just as they were about to leave, Shijin and the three remaining daughters arrived, Shijin looked quite unhappy. “So, while I'm busy working, you three are shopping and eating ice-cream?” he asked sourly, and Saiiya smiled kindly. “Oh, Shijin, we're working too. It's quite the work entertaining a seven-year-old. We figured you could handle everything on your own,” Saiiya explained, and Kayrin and Sierra nodded in agreement. “Oh, it's so hard, isn't it? Especially when all you have to do is buy her ice-cream and go do things you enjoy…like shopping…and I have to keep these three entertained by myself.” Sierra cocked an eyebrow. “Are you implying that you need help from women, Shijin?”
 
“When dealing with other women? Yes.” Hinata smiled and took another bite of her ice-cream. “Well, looks like my job here is done,” she announced, standing up and stretching. “I'll be by your house later to pick up my bags. If you two are still up to it, we can still go out to eat later. Take care!” Then as soon as Shijin and the girls had arrived, they were gone. Saiiya waved to the now vacant area, standing up once more. “Alright. Let's go see a movie!” “Ooh, anechan? Can I choose the movie?” Terra asked, looking hopeful. “Of course, imoutochan.” Terra grinned, and Neji feared she would choose some kid's movie that would be the gayest thing he'd ever laid eyes on. He had seen the ads for those kinds of movies, and frankly, they scared him.
 
After dropping off the bags in Kayrin's apartment once more, they headed towards the movie theatre. To Neji's dismay, three G-rated movies were out, and each one of them looked threatening. “So, what do you want to watch today, imoutochan?” Saiiya asked, scanning over the titles. “Oh! The new James Bond movie is out! Anechan! I want to see that one!” she exclaimed, pointing to the movie that was rated R. Neji and Hinata fell over anime-style, their legs twitching in the air. Kayrin eyed them strangely. “What? What'd you think she would choose? The Tellytubby movie?
 
Saiiya cussed under her breath. “Alright, let me use a henge to change my appearance, hold on.” Then, in a puff of smoke, she transformed into Kakashi. “What? Ani always lets me use his appearance to get into rated R movies…” Saiiya said simply, moving up the line. Kayrin transformed into Saiiya, further confusing Neji.
 
“What? You think Kakashi would randomly go to the movies with two ninja and a little girl he'd never been associated with before? Kakashi goes to a lot of places with me and Saiiya.” Neji just sighed, knowing they were technically breaking the law. Saiiya (or Kakashi) purchased the five tickets, thanking the man who had obviously seen Kakashi at the theatre several times before. Saiiya and Kayrin released their jutsu after they got behind the ticket line, grinning like little kids. “Flawless as usual, Kayrin,” Saiiya complimented, and Kayrin knocked Saiiya upside the head jokingly. “It was your idea…” the two laughed and turned to the others. “Come on! The movie starts in twenty minutes and I want to buy stuff at the concession stand!” they exclaimed in unison.
 
Terra grinned. “Anechan? Can I have some stuff from the concession stand?” she asked, smiling hopefully. Saiiya grinned back, picking her up and balancing her on her hip. “Of course! What do you want?” she asked, placing her finger on Terra's nose. “Ummm…I want that!” Terra pointed to some candy, and Saiiya grinned. “Sure thing.” “Saiiya, you're spoiling her…” Kayrin muttered. Saiiya turned, glaring at Kayrin. “I can spoil my little sister if I want to!” she retorted. She pulled out her wallet, immediately looking upset. “What is it, Saiiya?” Kayrin asked. “I'm two yen short and I wanted to buy an Icee…” Saiiya replied sadly. Suddenly, she felt the warmness of someone behind her, looking down to see a hand filled with the exact amount she needed.
 
Looking behind her, she saw Neji staring blankly ahead. “N-Neji?” she breathed, and he looked at her. “You need the money, don't you?” “H-Hai…arigato…” Neji looked back up. “Then take it.” Saiiya gave him a smile, taking the money. She turned to the counter, ordering the things she needed. “But you owe me.” Saiiya did an anime fall. `Just when I thought he would actually be nice for once…' she thought bitterly, standing back up and brushing herself off. “Arigato, Hyuga-kun!” Terra shouted, beaming at the Hyuga. Neji simply nodded his head, and went to enjoy the movie.
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Author: That's the end of Chapter 4!! Hope you all liked it! But seriously, just post a review with your thoughts!
 
Naruto: ………
 
Author: ……...
 
Naruto: I'm not going to say anything….
 
Author: Smart Choice…