Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kekkei Genkai Aura Manipulation ❯ Alone ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Don’t own

Recap:
Saiya got dragged to Konoha after her house burned down. She told them about her family’s deaths and her twin sister. After learning Tsunade wouldn’t allow her to leave, she knocks everybody out and runs out of the hospital. Little does she know, Kakashi is following her.

Chapter 3. Alone

I had run for hours trying to find my way out. Sure, I’d seen Konoha dozens of times watching the anime, but it was a lot bigger than I thought. It was about now I finally sensed the aura following me.

“So you must be Saiya-san.”

I knew that voice all too well. Damn, I thought to myself. She had sent a Jonin after me. If it had been a Genin, I could’ve gotten away, maybe. I was way too tired for this. Running barefoot definitely takes a toll.

I turned and saw my soon-to-be captor. Hatake Kakashi stood mere feet away. I was never a fan girl, but I have to admit, he is gorgeous.

“You’ve got quite the stamina. You’ve been running around for hours.”

“Thanks,” I said sarcastically as I leaned on a fence.

Kakashi raised an eyebrow, “Isn’t this the part where you try to run?”

“What would be the point of that? You’re a Jonin, you’d catch me in no time.”

“Smart girl.”

“I’ve been told that.”

“I’ve been told you have some impressive powers. Should I bother to introduce myself?”

“No. You’re Hatake Kakashi. I’m Kait Saiya,” I put my hand out to shake his. My head started pounding again and I fell forward with dizziness. Kakashi grabbed me and held on to me. “Uh…what are you…?” I blushed.

“How old are you?”

“I’m 19, why?”

“How long has it been that you lost your family?”

“Ten years.”

“That’s a long time to be alone.”

“Maybe. Um…are you going to let me go?”

“Are you going to try to run?”

“I already told you I wouldn’t.”

“That’s good. Hokage-sama wants us in her office. Let’s go,” he released me but kept a firm grip on my hand.

I admit, my inner fan girl squealed.

People were out now. Most of them stared at me and whispered as we passed. They knew who I was, and more about what I could do, what I have done.

“Are you always this popular?” Kakashi broke the silence.

“When people find out about my powers, I have to relocate. So yeah, I suppose.”

“Alone, and living on the run. You didn’t have anyone close?”

“No. I tried to avoid people. That way, leaving would be easier.”

“I see. Well, I don’t think you’ll be leaving here anytime soon, so no need to worry. You can make plenty of friends,” He smiled…I think.

“We’ll see.”

The rest of the walk was in silence. We reached Tsunade’s office sooner than I thought we would. I was starting to feel nauseous. Sakura, Naruto, Shizune, and Tsunade were in the office waiting.

“That was quite the show of power,” Tsunade said.

“Yeah,” I replied trying to keep my head up.

“You’ve given up on running away, I hope?”

I sighed in frustration, “I’ve no other choice.”

She smiled. She told me I would be living with Sakura for the time being. I would also be accompanied by a Jonin body guard. Oh joy. On the walk to Sakura’s, Naruto and Kakashi tagged along. I had to stop to hold my throbbing head.

“Are you okay?” Kakashi’s strong hands rested on my shoulders.

“Yeah. I’ll be…” I took one step and passed out.
***
I woke in a warm bed. I sat up and walked out the door. Sakura was sitting in her room across the hall.

When she saw me, she smiled and came over.

“How long have I been out?” I asked.

“Only 20 minutes. Kakashi-sensei carried you here. Feeling better?”

“Yeah.”

“Come on, I want you to meet my mom.” We went downstairs where I met her mother.

I bowed, “Arigato! If there is anything I can do for you, please let me know.”

“You’re so sweet. Actually, I do need some groceries. Would you girls mind picking them up?” Haruno-san asked.

I nodded and Sakura said, “Sure.” We grabbed the list and money, then headed out.

Not even two minutes into the walk, I felt an aura behind us. “Sakura-chan? How long is he going to follow us?” I asked.

“Huh? Who?”

“Your sensei.”

“Kakashi-sensei?!?”

“See ms I’ve been found out,” Kakashi appeared in front of us. He was reading that pervy book of his. “Don’t worry, I’m doing this on orders.”

“You’re the Jonin assigned to me?” I asked.

“For now.”

“Great,” I rolled my eyes. The three of us continued on.

“So, Saiya-chan, Naruto told me about your family. I’m sorry,” Sakura said.

“Thank you, but don’t let it worry you, okay?” I smiled.

She smiled back, “Okay.”

When we were done shopping, our bags were really heavy. Sakura had three and I had only one.

“Kakashi-sensei, can you carry one of these?”

“I would, but you see, I sprained both of my wrists today,” he said still reading.

I scoffed and put my bag down. I walked up to him and tore his book out of his hand, took two of Sakura’s bags, and placed them into his hand. I put his book into his weapons pouch and picked my bag back up.

“You’re full of it,” I told him.

Sakura jaw dropped.

Kakashi stared for a moment then blinked. He started speaking but I cut him off.

“Don’t say anything, just carry those bags.”

He gave in and Sakura laughed. We started to walk back. I was getting tired again. I knew it was because I haven’t fully recovered from the last couple of days, but still. I was useless here.

“Hey,” I said, “Do you think Tsunade-sama would allow me to get trained as a ninja?”

“Why do you want that?” Sakura asked.

“I’m useless. Using even a little of my power knocks me out, I can barely fight, and I need a Jonin to protect me. My power would be of little use if I can’t even hold my own on a one-on-one.”

“Good,” Kakashi said.

“What’s good?” I asked.

“Hokage-sama was hoping you would want to be trained. She’ll be happy about this. We’ll go to her tomorrow.”

“Okay,” I smiled.

“You have a beautiful smile,” He told me.

I blushed, “Um…thank you..”

“Would you like to get ramen with me?”

Sakura and I looked at each other.

“Sensei, did you just ask Saiya-chan on a date?” Sakura asked.

“No. Well, maybe.”

I almost jaw dropped. I knew something like this would happen. It was always like this. My aura pulls people in. Its like I hypnotize people. I always got phone numbers and asked on dates from people I didn’t even know. I hoped, it wouldn’t affect ninja.

“I’m sorry, but Haruno-sensei was going to cook something for me as a welcoming.”

“I understand.”

Thank God we arrived at Sakura’s then.

“Goodnight,” Kakashi said as he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. Then he disappeared leaving the bags on the ground.

My inner fan girl screamed.


Love interests are great! Review please and thanks fro reading!