Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kekkei Genkai Aura Manipulation ❯ Introductions ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own this anime.

Recap:
Kakashi catches Saiya and takes her back. Saiya realizes how weak she is and decides she wants to be trained as a ninja. Of course, nothing can be easy. Now Kakashi is hitting on her!

Chapter 4. Introductions

The next morning, I woke up early. I put on some sweat pants and a tank. Sakura was still asleep, so I left her a note telling her I was heading to Tsunade’s.

Kakashi was waiting for me outside. ‘oh goodie,’ I thought.

“Good morning,” he said.

“Morning.” The walk was quiet.

At Tsunade’s, I bowed, “Please allow me to be trained.”

“You’ll start tomorrow,” She smiled.

And we that, we left.

“So, Saiya-san…”

“Ugh! I hate being addressed with san. Just Saiya is fine, or use -chan. Whatever is more comfortable for you, okay?”

“Okay, Saiya-chan. You should use -kun at the end of my name, too.”

“Huh?! I couldn’t. You’re a sensei and you’re older.”

“So?”

I sighed, “Okay. Kakashi-kun, then.”

“Good.”

When I got back to Sakura’s, I decided a shower was in order. When I was done with that, I saw Sakura was awake. Lying on my bed was an all black floor length Kimono.

“My mom bought that years ago. It doesn’t fit her anymore, so she wants you to have it. I already told her I wouldn’t wear it,” she stuck her tongue out.

“It’s nice…kind of. Is it alright if I make some adjustments?”

“Yeah, wanna borrow a sewing kit?”

“Definitely.” She left and came back with a kit. I immediately went to work on the outfit.

When I was done, I put it on and looked in the mirror. The kimono now ended just above my knees with slits in each side that went up to my hips. I took a pair of leggings and shortened them to shorts length, then put them on. I had taken the right sleeve off and had added mesh to the same shoulder and the bottom of my shorts. It looked great. I wrapped up my shins and put the extra shoes Sakura had given me on. Then I left my room.

“Wow! That looks amazing!” Sakura told me.

“Arigato!” I smiled. WE left because Sakura wanted to give me the tour of Konoha. We visited a florist first.

“Hay, Sakura! Who’s your friend?” Ino asked as we walked in.

“Ino, this is Saiya-chan. She’s living with me right now.”

“Oh yeah! You’re the girl with that cool abilities!”

“Yes.” We stayed for a bit, then moved on. WE found Shikamaru and a BBQ restaurant. He was with Choji and Asuma.

“Hey, guys!” Sakura said as we approached.

“Hey,” Shikamaru said in his usual bored tone.

“Who’s this?” Asuma asked talking about me.

“She’s that girl,” Shikamaru said. “The one I told you about.”

“Ah, so this is her. Kakashi told me something about you.”

My eyes widened, “What? Why?”

“Don’t worry, it’s not bad. All he said was you had the most beautiful smile.”

At that, I couldn’t help but smile a little.

“Looks like he was right,” Asuma laughed as I blushed. “Choji, think you can say hi?”

Choji looked up, “Hi,” then went back to his food.

We left soon after and had lunch at Ichiraku ramen. Of course, we saw Naruto there. He stared at me again.

“What?” I asked annoyed.

“Are you really that special?” He asked.

“Huh?” I said raising and eyebrow.

“The way Grandma Tsunade was talkin’ about you. Man, it was annoyin’. She kept going on and on about how you’d be a great fighter and stuff.”

“Oh.”

“So I wanna know if you’re really that special.”

“No, I’m not.” They stared at me. “Well think about it. I inherited these powers from my parents. So, how is it any different from a Kekkei Genkai?”

“I didn’t think about like that,” Sakura said.

“I guess so,” Naruto said.

After we ate, Sakura took me to the training grounds where I met Lee.

“Good day, Sakura-chan!” Lee said.

“Hi, Lee. This is Saiya-chan. She’s knew here,” Sakura told him.

“Ah yes. I have heard of you. You are the one who saved Tenten. Arigato!” he bowed.

“It was nothing,” I smiled.

“Lee, what are you doing?” Gai came up and then saw Sakura and me. “Oh we have company!”

“Gai-sensei, this is Saiya-san. She is the girl who saved Tenten,” Lee told him.

“You’re that girl?” Gai asked.

“Yeah, yeah, the one with the creepy powers..”

“No! The one Kakashi likes!”

“He…he does not!” I blushed as I tried to hide the smile on my face.

Gai looked me over. “You are very pretty.” He turned away. I assume he was thinking out loud when he said this, “I can see why my rival likes her! Well, I wont lose to him! Yes! I’ll win her heart before he does!”

I vein popped.

Gai turned back to me, “Saiya-san! How would you like to go on a date with…”

I slammed my fist down on the top of his head, “Not on your life!” I grabbed Sakura’s hand and pulled her away, “Let’s go Sakura-chan!”

Sakura laughed the whole walk.

“It’s not funny!”

“Oh, yes it is!”

“Sure being hit on by old guys is hilarious!”

“Kakashi-sensei isn’t that old. He’s only 27. And you’re my age right?”

“How old are you?”

“I’m 19.”

“Oh.” Apparently anime Naruto was different from real Naruto. I decided to ask some questions now. I found out a lot. Orochimaru did exist. Sasuke was cursed, ran away from the village, killed his brother, than he killed Orochimaru. Although, it seems like not too many people believe he’s really dead. Sasuke is back in the village as a leaf ninja, of course, he’s on a sort of probation for a while. The Akatsuki is a real threat. Well, most of them have been destroyed.

We greeted Tenten as she passed us and headed to the Hyuuga estate. I met Hinata and her family then we moved on. I met Shino and Kurenai on the way to Sakura’s.

I wasn’t watching where I was going and bumped into someone, hard. I fell down on my ass. Graceful.

“Are you alright?” I looked up and saw Kankuro. I smiled. He was my favorite sand ninja. He reached out a hand to help me up. I took it gratefully.

“Yeah, just a bit clumsy today.”

“Hey, Kankuro!” Naruto ran up followed by the other sand ninja. “Gaara and Temari are looking for you.” Then we saw us, “Hey Saiya, Sakura-chan.”

“So your name’s Saiya,” Kankuro said to me. “I’m Kankuro. Are you new here?”

“Something like that.”

“These are my siblings…”

“Temari and Gaara. I know.”

“How did you know that?”

I explained my powers.

“A Kekkei Genkai, huh?”

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go, Kankuro,” Gaara said.

“Right. See you around, Saiya?”

“Sure,” I nodded. Then they left with Naruto.

“You’re really popular with boys,” Sakura said.

“What? No I’m not,” I said.

“Yeah you are. First Kakashi-sensei, then Gai-sensei, and now Kankuro. They’re all into you.”

“Kankuro was just being nice. And Gai just sees me as an opportunity to beat Kakashi.”

“Okay, okay. I still say they all like you.”

I sighed, “I hope that’s not the case.” We laughed as we went home.

While we were eating dinner, the door was knocked on.

“I’ll get it,” I offered. When I opened the door, I was not happy. Gai was on one knee holding a bouquet of flowers up to me.

“These flowers will never compare to your beauty!” I sweat dropped.

“Who is it?” Sakura asked.

“No one important!” I kicked Gai in the face and slammed the door on his nose.

“Was that who I think it was?” Sakura asked.

“Uh-huh,” I sighed. Someone knocked on the door again. I threw it open and began to yell but stopped immediately. “Sakura-chan, it’s for you!” I snickered.

Lee did the exact same thing Gai had done for me. Sakura did the exact same thing I had done to Gai.

We laughed, finished dinner, and went to Sakura’s room where we talked for hours. We talked about everything. I had always thought Sakura was a useless character and kind of annoying. I’ve been wrong before.


Thanks for reading! I no there isn’t much action yet, but there will be. Please be patient and keep reading! Remember those reviews!