Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ The First Day ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or any of the following songs.
 
 
A/N: Still need more songs. Anyone with an idea e-mail me or something please! Thanks for all the reviews!
 
 
When Neji awoke the next morning the other male house members were already downstairs getting ready. As usual it a hectic rush, everyone running here and there grabbing whatever food was closest shoving schedules into bags, looking for textbooks under beds and looking for lost pieces of clothing. Neji let out an annoyed sigh. Every year he tried to get them to get their things together the night before and every year he failed. He always set his uniform, a white shirt, red tie complete with navy blue jacket and matching pants, out the night before and put all his papers and school books neatly into his bag. But as usual even though he had told his fellow band members a thousand times he would not help them look for their lost things, he always did. This morning he first helped Sasuke did his history book out from under a pile of, um, gentlemen magazines, followed by helping Lee locate this missing tie which was soon found shoved under the sofa, after this Naruto came to him begging him to print out another copy of the school map even though Neji had already given him four and finally Neji had to wrestle Shino off of Kiba fore Kiba's dog Akamaru had once again peed on Shino's shoes in the middle of the night.
 
 
By the time Neji left the house he was nearly five minutes late. He sprinted to get to the school which was on the other side of campus and barely made it before first bell. He relaxed a little after the bell because on the first day the teachers always gave the student ten minutes to find their homerooms. He looked down at his schedule, Class 4-D. He made his way through the hall way giving nods of acknowledgement to the few friends he met along the way. When he finally entered his class room he barely suppressed a groan as he notice his three worse nightmares sitting on the far side of the room. Kitty sat in the front seat of the last row facing backwards talking to Temari a seat back with Brit between them. Unlike Brit, Temari and Kitty both wore the girls' uniform, a short navy blue skirt with a clean white top and a thin ribbon tied in a loose bow.
 
 
Neji stole a quick look at the board for the seating chart. Sure enough, he would be seated right beside Brit. He looked around the room hoping to find an excuse for avoiding his seat. Finding none she he sulked over to his desk and sat down. As he did a smile spread over Brit's face. She reached over and grabbed the collar of Temari's shirt and jerked her towards her and whispered something in her ear; causing both Temari and Kitty to erupt in uncontrollable laughter.
 
 
The second bell rang signaling one minute before class started. “Well catch ya later Britt” Temari said getting out of the desk Kitty following her “Yeah, see you guys at lunch, Ino's buying!” Britt replied waving. The teacher walked in and started class. When he turned to write something on the board Neji was hit in the side of the head by a small paper note. He looked over to see Britt roll her eyes and mouth the words “Read it”. He carefully unfolded the note and read:
 
Hey Hyuga, let me see your schedule.
 
 
He stared at the note for a moment before replying:
 
Why? And throwing it back, he watched as Britt once again rolled her eyes before scribbling something down and tossing it back. He unfolded the note again, which now said:
 
 
Because I want to know how many classes I'll need a barf bag for. When was the last time you took a shower w/soap?
 
 
Neji once again felt his blood boil. He reached into his bag and handed it over to her along with the note which he had added:
 
 
Well you're not exactly the person I was hoping to be stuck with either! You're nothing but a snotty little brat who enjoys making my life miserable!
 
 
Neji watched as Britt read the note first and replied before looking over his schedule as she tossed him the note.
 
 
Damn straight ^.^
 
 
Neji could have killed the golden haired girl. She was still smirking as she handed back his schedule and took the note from him and read:
 
 
Please tell me this is the only class I have to deal with you.
 
 
No such luck Hyuga! You're stuck with me all day. I knew this was going to be a good year. Now I get to make an ass out of you 24/7
 
 
Neji groaned when he read her reply. He hoped the others were having better luck than him.
 
 
~~~2nd Year Class 2-C~~~
Sasuke, Kiba and Naruto all sat in the back of the room along with Kitty, Temari and Hinata. The teacher had finished his beginning of the year lecture and was now letting the class chill out and talk. They were having a conversation about band equipment, microphone brands and other music related issues when Temari's phone vibrated indicating she had received a new text message. “Hey, it's from Brit,” Temari said with a laugh. “What she up to?” Kitty asked leaning over the desk to look at the message. The all leaned in as Temari read aloud:
 
 
Hey Mari, what's up? NMHJC, ur going to luv this, Hyuga & I have all the same classes. Lol, life is sweet! I'm gonna f-ing mess w/him all I can! Anyway, g2g ttyl lylas!
 
 
<3 Brit <3
 
 
The three girls all broke out laughing as the boys exchanged looks. “Why does she hate Neji so much?” Naruto asked. He had never particularly like Neji a lot, but at least he didn't go out of his way to make his life miserable. “She just does I guess” Temari said putting her phone away. “Ever since middle school” Hinata piped in. “What happened in middle school?” Kiba asked thinking about texting Neji and giving him fair warning. “He just fucked with her a lot,” Kitty said “She didn't have a lot of confidence and people really walked all over her, and it seemed like Hyuga went out of his way to do it, so I guess Brit's just returning the favor.” “Sound's like and eye for an eye case” Sasuke replied sitting back in his seat.
 
 
“Yeah, well nothing we gotta worry about, it's between them.” Temari said. “Wonder how the others are doing?”
 
 
 
~~~ 2ndYear Class 3-C~~~
Sakura, Ino, and Tenten all sat together behind Lee, Shikamaru and Shino. It was five minutes before class was to let out so everyone was just relaxing a catching up on things. These six students weren't saying very much to one another. Sakura, Ino and Tenten were discussing lighting equipment, the latest hair styles and what make up brand was the best. Shikamaru was catching up on his sleep, Shino was reading a book entitled Bugs: Your Garden's Friend and Lee was making eyes at Sakura when Lee's phone went off. “Hey, Neji sent me a message.” He said alerting Shikamaru and Shino. He read aloud:
 
 
HELP ME!!! I'm stuck in class with that homicidal maniac known as Brittany Kace! We have all the same damn classes! I swear I'm going to kill that little slut if she trys to pull anything.
 
 
“Well, sounds like they're going to have an interesting day.” Sakura said butting into the conversation. “What's Neji's got against Brit anyway?' Ino asked pulling out this month's issue of Seventeen magazines. “Doesn't she pick at him every chance she gets?” Shikamaru asked bored with the whole conversation. “Only because Neji's always trying to start shit” Tenten exclaimed. “Neji's picked at Brit since like 10th grade. Brit's just defending herself.”
 
 
The boys exchanged confused looks. They had all met in their first year of middle school. Back then Brit hadn't been the loud, hell raising, fast talker she was now. She and Kitty had transferred from an American school. Kitty, who had spoken Japanese almost perfectly, was bold, hyper and not at all afraid to talk to people. She had made friends with Tenten and Temari the first day of school. Brit, who barely spoke Japanese, hid behind Kitty a lot. She rarely spoke to anyone and was constantly tugging on the shoulder of Kitty's sweatshirt. Unfortunately, she was a year older than Kitty, so during class she was on her own. Neji and Brit had the same classes that year and somehow they had become friends. Neji helped Brit with her Japanese and in exchange Brit helped Neji with his English classes. They stayed friends through middle school, but as soon as they started high school and both formed separate bands that all changed. Every time they got near each other they were at each other's throats. No one knew what really happened between them.
 
 
They boys' thoughts were interrupted by the loud ringing of the bell. “Well time for second period.” Sakura said getting her stuff together and heading out with the other two girls close behind. “Hey Ino, don't forget it's your turn to buy lunch!” Tenten said as she turned down a different hallway. “Yeah, I know” Ino replied waving the brunette on. “Wonder how Brit's doing with Neji?” she wondered aloud to Sakura. “Don't know but it can't be good.”
 
 
~~~ Meanwhile..........~~~
“Hey! Hyuga, you coming or not?” Brit asked as she looked over her shoulder for the white eyed boy. Neji flinched when she called out his name. He hated it when she yelled at him especially when half the class was listening. Neji walked out of the room followed by the whispers and snickers of his classmates. “You know you don't have to wait for me” He said through clenched teeth. “Unfortunately, yeah I did” Brit responded as she fell into step beside him.
 
 
“And why was that?”
 
 
“Because, most of the teachers have changed class rooms and I have no idea where they are.”
 
 
“And what makes you think I do?”
 
 
“Because Hyuga, you left your match attached to your schedule.”
 
 
Neji felt like an idiot for not taking the map off the schedule first. He decided to just make the best of it. He would show her to her classes and put up with her for today, and after that he wouldn't even have to look in her direction. For the rest of the morning, Neji showed Brit around to their classes and they shared short conversations usually ending with Neji insulting Kunoichi Power and Brit countering his verbal attack with one of her own. Other than their arguments the morning when relevantly smooth, until that is lunch time came.
 
 
A/N: Gonna end here because I want to get this chapter posted and start on the other one. So please read and review! I take anything! Anonymous review, flames, whatever you got! Thank you!