Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ Christmas Presents ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or any of the character from the series. In addition, I don't own the songs used in this fic.
 
 
A/N: Hey everyone! Thanks a million for all of your reviews. Hope you like the rest!
 
 
“Come on Sasuke! Put your fricken foot on the pedal already!” Kitty whined bouncing impatiently in the front seat. “Jeez, you drive like a fricken old lady!”
 
 
“They're not going to die if we get there a little late, Katie. Chill!” Sakura stated. They group had arrived early that morning and they were headed back to Konoha High. Sakura, Kitty, Sasuke and Lee were in a new rental, a black truck with a thin strip of flames down each side. Temari, Kiba, Hinata and Naruto were driving behind them in blood red sports car. “Yeah, but I don't want Brit to think we've forgotten about her!” Kitty whined, sitting back in her seat.
 
 
“Why don't you call her and tell her we're coming home early?” Lee asked.
 
 
“Cause that beziee won't answer her phone!”
 
 
“Beezie?”
 
 
“Yeah, it's a way to call a person a bitch without getting the teachers pissed at you. DAMN IT, SASUKE! IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE FASTER PULL OVER AND GIVE ME THE WHEEL!”
 
 
“Katie, shut up. I'm doing the speed limit like a good, law abiding citizen,” Sasuke replied, ignoring her demands.
 
 
“The speed limits over rated. Why the hell do you think I got the V-8 engine if I didn't plan to use it?”
 
 
“Just sit down, we're almost home, anyway. Enjoy the ride. You guys start getting ready for your spring tour after New Years right?” Sasuke asked, lazily laying an arm around the impatient guitarist's shoulder.
 
 
“Yeah, we do...” Katie said, still fidgeting. “Hey Sa-chan?”
 
 
“Yeah Katie?” Sakura replied, resting her head against Lee's. The 14-hour flight coupled with the 2-hour drive out of the city really drained a person. Most everyone was ready for food and a nap when they got home, but somehow Katie was always the hyper one. “You think anything happened between Neji and Brit?”
 
 
“Who the hell knows anymore? I swear one day she loves him and the next she's ready to chain him to the hottest corner in hell.” Sakura responded.
 
 
“Well, you'll soon find out, we're home.”
 
"Yes! After that long ass drive cuz of grandpa Sasuke--" Kitty began.
 
"Hey!"
 
"--We've finally made it back!" she finished, ignoring Sasuke.
 
Sasuke parked the truck, and Kitty quickly hopped out, running towards the front door. Sakura called out to her, yelling something about getting her 'damn bag,' but her shouts fell on deaf ears. Kitty was already in the building. Sakura sighed as she got out of the car. 'Trust Kitty to be so dramatic when it came to matchmaking...' she thought, narrowing her eyes.
 
Inside with Kitty, she had stumbled on to Temari, Ino, Shikamaru, Tenten, and Shino already in the room. "It's about time!" Temari commented.
 
"Shut up! It's Sasuke's fault! Driving like an old person... honestly!" Kitty muttered, crossing her arms. "Where's Brit?"
 
"I bet she fell asleep in front of the T.V. again," Temari said. Kitty noticed that the group's bags were at their feet; she also noticed the devious smirk on Temari's face. "I can hear it from here... Let's go be her alarm clock."
 
A smirk appeared on Kitty's face as well, liking that plan. "Yes, let's go wake our dear friend," she said. Shikamaru sighed heavily.
 
"Troublesome..." he muttered, but he followed the two girls, anyway.
 
"OH, BRIT, IT'S TIME TO--" Kitty and Temari never finished their loud sentence. The others wondered why they stopped in mid shout. They moved Temari's and Kitty's frozen bodies out of the way to see what had shocked them. And they were definitely shocked themselves!
 
There in front of them, on the couch, laid Neji and Brit, looking quite intimate with each other. Neji held Brit close to his body; his hands were wrapped around Brit's body, which was facing him, as well as his legs. Both of their legs were intertwined. Brit had a handful of Neji's shirt, and her lips were near his neck.
 
"Hey, what's everyone staring at--OMG!" Naruto, who had just come in, muttered.
 
"What?" Sasuke had also come in. He craned his neck to see what was going on. "Oh... It's about time."
 
His last sentence caused Kitty to snap out of her stupor. "Wha...? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!" she shouted. Since she was so close, her shout woke up Neji. The Hyuuga looked momentarily startled and disoriented. His eyes rested on his friends.
 
"Oh, hey...! You're back already," he said. "How was the trip?"
 
"DON'T GIVE ME THAT!" Kitty shouted, pointing a finger. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"
 
"Kitty...!" Sasuke exclaimed, trying to stop the ringing in his ear. "Inside voice!" Kitty grumbled something as Neji looked down to find Brit on top of him. His eyes widen slightly, and then he turned to his friends.
 
"Um... It's really not what it looks like," he told them. His friends all had a disbelieveing look on their faces, causing Neji to cough.
 
"IT SURE AS HELL LOOKS LIKE IT TO M--"
 
"KITTY!"
 
"Oh, shut up, grandpa!"
 
Sasuke muttered something very bad under his breath. Suddenly, a groan was heard, causing all heads to focus on Neji and Brit. The girl slowly opened her eyes, a slight angry look on her face. "Who the hell is yelling so goddamn early in morning?" she groaned, rubbing her eyes.
 
"... They're back," Neji stated.
 
"Damn straight, we're back!" Kitty said, crossing her arms. Brit's eyes widen when she realized what position she was in with Neji. She immediately sat up and practically jumped off the Hyuuga. But because Neji still had his legs wrapped around her, she ended up falling, and hitting the table on the way down. She laid there motionless for a few moments, and then she hopped up.
 
"I'm... okay," she said, holding her now aching head. Her friends face faulted. "Why are you yelling?!"
 
"That's not really important right now! What's really important is..." Kitty said with a grin. "YOU FINALLY GOT SOME NEJI ACTION! BUT WHY THE HELL WAS IT ON THE COUCH?! Do it in your own room next time!"
 
Three faces turned cherry red at Kitty's comment. One of them belonging to Hinata. The very thought of her cousin 'getting it on,' as Kitty liked to say, was enough to make her blush in embarrassment. The other blushing faces belong to Neji and Brit. "It's... IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" Brit shouted, standing.
 
"Oh really?" Kitty asked with a smug look. "Then why you practically giving him a hickey in your sleep?" Brit's face turned a deeper shade of red, and then she looked away.
 
"NO, I WASN'T!" she protested.
 
"YES, YOU WAS!"
 
"WAS NOT!"
 
"WAS TOO!"
 
"WAS NOT!"
 
"WAS TOO!"
 
"... inside voices..."
 
"Shut up, already!"
 
"Don't tell me to shut up!"
 
"Sorry, grandpa...!"
 
"KITTY...!"
 
"Now who needs to use their inside voice?"
 
Sasuke growled lightly, causing his girlfriend to back up in surprise. "Now, Sasuke... don't do anything rash," Kitty said with her hands up in defense. "We wouldn't want you to have a heart attack, would we?" Sasuke's glare only intensified.
 
"Well... I'm going to take a shower now," Brit announced, going to the staircase. "Don't mind me!" Neji watched her go.
 
“You're on your own Hyuuga”
 
`What a fucking hassle' he thought.
 
 
“HOLY CRAP!!!!!” Brit yelled sinking lower in the bathtub. “I can't believe they saw me and Neji like that. AND IT WASN'T EVEN LIKE THAT! Damn it, well maybe if I start talking about America or Kyoto they'll forget all about it. Yeah right, what the hell am I smoking?”
 
 
She let out a sigh before lifting herself out of the water and getting dressed in black long sleeved V-neck top and black jeans with a menacing tiger wrapped around her right ankle. She took her out of the bun she had put it in and rearranged it in a stylish loose braid down her back. She left the bathroom and walked down to her bedroom to get her jewelry. As she was entering her own room, she noticed Neji's door ajar and she could hear voices coming out. She peeked through the crack in the door to see every member of Ninja Revolution piled into the small area. Kiba, Akamaru and Naruto were lounging on the bed; Shikamaru and Shino were sitting on the floor by the window playing Shogi with Lee as a spectator, Sasuke had settled himself in the corner with his arms and legs crossed in Neji's desk chair, leaving the white eyed bass player perched on the bar stool he used to practice.
 
 
“So come one tell us Neji, how far did you two really go?” Naruto asked eagerly.
 
 
“Yeah Neji, fess up, you can trust us!” Kiba said giving him a slap on the back.
 
 
“For the thousandth time nothing happened, so get off my back” Neji replied irritated.
 
 
“I bet you said that to Brit a lot during the last couple weeks huh?” Lee added.
 
 
“Will you guys shut the hell up already? Nothing happened!”
 
 
“It's alright to admit it Neji, hell even Shino and Shikamaru admit they at least hit second base” Sasuke said bored with everything
 
 
“Yeah, even the emo fag got a girl” Shikamaru stated “I win again Shino”
 
 
“Who the hell are you calling an emo fag?”
 
 
“He didn't mean it Sasuke” Shino responded, “He meant bi emo fag”
 
 
The room erupted in laughter as Sasuke gave an `hmp' and turned his head away. “But anyway, just admit that you hit it off with Brit, Neji so we can get this fricken meeting over with”
 
 
 
“Damn it all for the millionth time nothing happened!” Neji said slamming his bass down on the floor “We didn't make out; we didn't do `it', hell we barely kept from killing each other. And if you guys think that I'm so desperate that I'd go out with a homicidal, messed up, bitchy, smart-ass, gothic freak, you need to think again.”
 
 
Suddenly the door flew open, to reveal Brit standing in the doorway. “Gothic freak?” she said in a venomous dangerous tone, her face turned to the ground. She jerked her arm out to the side, hitting the wall and leaving a large hole in the plaster. `Oh shit' was the only thing Neji could think.
 
 
“Neji Hyuuga you have just jumped to number one on my list of good for nothing, puissant bastards.” Brit said looking up to reveal a murderous tint in her hazel-green eyes. “You have no idea what kind of hell you're going to be living in from now on you son of a bitch” she yelled her whole body shaking with emotions. She had trusted Neji. She really thought he might give a rat's ass about her. Damn it she had been such a damn fool.
 
 
“Hey what the hell is goin---- OMG! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED BRIT!” Temari asked coming out of her room and rushing to her friend's side. Before anything else could be said the other girls, also aroused by the loud noises came to see what was happening.
 
 
“It's nothing” Brit replied walking away hiding her face again. “I'm going to practice, by myself” Neji felt his heart lurch. He hadn't meant anything he had just said. He only said it to get his friends off his back. Damn it, why didn't he just shut the hell up. Every time he opened his mouth, he said something stupid that got Brit upset. `Damn it all' he said to himself as he stood up and hurried after her. When he got downstairs, the door to the band room was tightly closed but he could still hear the sound of papers fluttering and books being thrown. He opened the door slowly only to have a large dictionary aimed for his head. “WHAT THE HELL PART OF `BY MYSELF' DON'T YOU PEOPLE GET?” she screamed turning to face the door. Neji opened the door the rest of the way to see the room in shambles. Papers were scattered everywhere, books had been torn out of their proper place and a box of extra picks had been turned over. “Holy shit girl! What hit this room a hurricane?” Neji asked in complete shock. He had seen his fair share of rooms get trashed but never so bad so fast.
 
 
 
“WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT PRICK?” Brit yelled groping behind her for something to throw.
 
 
“Hey, I just came to say I was sorry.” Neji said raising his arms up defensively.
 
 
“BULLSHIT! Like I believe a backstabbing prick. DAMN IT NEJI HYUUGA I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND!” she screeched. She finally managed to clamp her hands around a box of extra guitar strings and raised it over her head to throw it. Neji rushed forward and grabbed her arms. “That's enough Brit! Stop throwing this damn tantrum.”
 
 
“I'll do whatever the hell I please Hyuuga! You can just piss off and die you bastard!” Brit yelled struggling to free herself.
 
 
 
“What would you care if I did?” Neji asked sharply as he pinned her to the wall with her arms over her head. “Why don't I just do that? Would you be happy then? Would you be happy if I just but a damn shot in my head? Or if I just slashed my wrist open? What the damn would you give if I just fucking dropped dead?”
 
 
“You really want to know how much I give a damn?” Brit asked. She jerked her head forward and smashing her lips against Neji.
 
 
`What the....'he thought when he felt her soft lips press against his own. Neji slowly relaxed into the kiss and let out a throaty sigh. He allowed Brit to lower her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against him. Eventually the need for air broke them apart. “That's how much I care you prick” Brit whispered panting. Neji looked down into her eyes. They were that dark forest green again. He was starting to like that shade. Neji smiled softly as he took a step forward, forcing Brit against the wall. He lowered his head to her ear. “Now let me show you how much I care about you.” He whispered into her ear causing her to shiver. He kissed a path across her jaw before gently joining their lips again. Neji licked her lips in smooth sweeping motions asking for entrance. Brit gave him his desire along with a soft moan. She slipped a hand into his hair and pulled him closer, making him kiss her deeply. He happily deepened the kiss and tasted her mouth eagerly. They were both so into the kiss that neither noticed the door was still open.
 
 
 
“HOLY FUCKING SHIT OF HELL! KITTY GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND SEE THIS!”
 
 
 
Brit and Neji jerked apart and looked to see a shocked Temari standing in the doorway screaming frantically for the others. As the others arrived voices blended in a mix of catcalls, whistles, and a lot of cussing which camera flashes soon followed.
 
 
“OMG! Brit the fans are going to love this!” Kitty laughed as she took several pictures.
 
 
“DAMN IT KITTY GIVE ME THAT FUCKING CAMERA!” Brit yelled turning several shades of red before breaking away from Neji and making a grab for the camera. The two argued and ran around the room slipping and tripping over random items still strewn about the floor. Eventually they ran out of the room into the living room.
 
 
“What was that about `nothing happen'?” Sasuke asked. “From the looks of this room, a lot happened and not much of it was good.”
 
 
“Yeah Neji, I never took you for the type of guy who liked violent sex.” Naruto said poking his head in.
 
 
“It wasn't like that!” Neji said turning red. He could hear Brit yelling at Katie in the other room. “Seriously, the room was like this when I got here!”
 
 
“Its okay man, we all have our fetishes,” Kiba said.
 
 
“Will you guys cut that out? It wasn't like that dammit all!”
 
 
“Whatever you say man”
 
 
“AHHHH! HINA-CHAN! SASUKE-KUN SHE'S KILLING ME!” Everyone turned their attention to the living room where Kitty was pinned to the ground with one arm under her with the other pulled behind her by Brit who had a knee planted firmly in her friends back.
 
 
“You gonna give me that camera?” Brit asked in a heavy venomous tone.
 
 
“Like hell I will!” Brit pushed the arm towards to opposite shoulder blade and pushed heavily on her back.
 
 
“OW! OWIE! OKAY I GIVE ME GIVE!” Kitty finally yelled throwing her friend the camera. Brit released Kitty and caught the camera deleting the pictures of herself in Neji's arms. Kitty rotated her arms a few times to get the circulation back before wrapping her best friend in a hug.
 
 
“So tell me all the details! Everything, when ya'll start going out?” Kitty said.
 
 
“Not now Kitty I've got a head ach,” Brit said standing up. She quickly made her way to her room keeping her head down and not looking at anyone. She really had no idea what had just happened and it was starting to get to her.
 
 
 
Kitty watched her best friend go as she too stood up. She walked over to Sasuke and wrapped her arms around his neck “They grow up so fast don't they Grandpa?”
 
 
“Catherine if you don't stop I'm going to put spiders in your bed,” Sasuke said not looking amused.
 
 
 
“You won't dare”
 
 
“Watch me”
 
 
As Kitty and Sasuke continued to argue back and forth, Neji snuck upstairs. He walked down the hall quietly not wanting to attract anyone's attention. He got to the end and knocked gently on Brit's door with no response. He knocked again a little more forcefully before finally just opening to door. He found her lying on her bed with her arm covering her eyes. “Whoever the hell you are get out of my room or suffer the consequences.” She stated not looking up.
 
 
“Nice to know you're in a peaceful mood,” Neji said sitting in the desk chair by the bed. Brit sat straight up when she heard his voice. They sat looking at each other for a few moments before either spoke. “So, is there something you wanted?” Brit finally asked slowly choosing her words carefully.
 
 
 
“Just to talk to you”
 
 
“About what?”
 
 
“I think you know”
 
 
Silence again. Brit didn't look at him but found an interesting wrinkle in her bed sheet to straighten. “Well start talking,” she eventually said just to break the silence. “Did you mean what you said?”
 
 
“That you're a prick? Yeah I meant it”
 
 
“Not that that you care about me?”
 
 
“No, I said it just to hear my own voice. Why the hell else would I say it if I didn't mean it?” Brit snapped back blushing. She hated stupid questions and she hated to have to repeat herself.
 
 
“You don't have to be so defensive,” Neji said reaching out to place his hand on the back of her neck. He pulled to towards him until their foreheads touched. “I just wanted to make sure you were serious.” In one, smooth motion he lunged forward to press their lips together for a quick kiss. “I don't like wasting my time.” He continued staring into her eyes intensely. “If you're serious about me, then I'm yours. But if you only want a play thing, don't waste my time.”
 
 
 
“If I wasn't serious do you think I would have waiting this damn long for you to get a clue?” she asked returning his look with those deep endless forests of green. Neji smirked reaching up for another kiss, this one being deeper and more passionate than any of the others were. He reached out and pulled Brit into his lap. She smiled against his lips returning the kiss with equal passion. The next few minutes were consumed with light moans, gentle nips and a lot of sensual tongue play. Brit opened one eye slowly to look at Neji but a glitter of white caught her attention.
 
 
“Hey!” she said breaking the kiss. “It's snowing again! YAY FOR A WHITE CHRISTMAS!”
 
 
“You stopped for that?” Neji asked slightly annoyed. “Are you sure you're serious?”
 
 
“As a heart attack” she replied getting up and looking out of the window. Neji watched her and smiled. He had completely forgotten today was Christmas. He had already gotten his perfect Christmas present. He got out of the chair and stood behind her. He wrapped two arms around her waist and buried his face in the crook of her neck. Neji felt her sigh and lean back against him as Brit placed her hands on top of his. Neji smiled and was about to go in for another kiss when the silence was broken by a call from downstairs.
 
 
“HEY BRIT! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE AND GET YOUR PRESENTS!” Ino yelled. “AND BRING YOU BOY TOY TOO!”
 
 
“Your friends are weird” Neji stated laughing at Brit's embarrassed look.
 
 
“HEY NEJI! PUT IT BACK IN YOUR PANTS SO WE CAN GET STARTED!” Naruto shouted also.
 
 
“And yours are odd little cookies” Brit laughed as well. She leaned up and gave him a peck on the lips.
 
 
“Merry Christmas Neji-kun”
 
 
“Merry Christmas Brit.”
 
 
“DAMN IT YOU TWO GET THE HELL DOWN HERE!”
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: lol, thanks for reading! Please review!