Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ Tragidy ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or the songs in the fic.


A/N: Thanks for all the reviews!



“Okay, everyone know the plan?” Kitty asked as she stood outside the door of Brit’s room, surrounded by the other members of Kunoichi Power.


“Yeah, Kitty, we’ve got it, let's just do this before we get caught.” Temari replied, shifting her weight from foot to foot anxiously.


“It’s Saturday, do you really think Brit’s going to by up before 10?” Ino asked.


“Not really, but still...”


“Hush you two, let's get going” Sakura stated


“Okay, on three...” Kitty says “One... two... three!”



“HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRIT!!” They all yelled, charging into the room. The girl in question sits straight up in bed look as if she’s about to have a heart attack.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Brit yelled.

"Brit... be quiet, I'm still sleepy," a voice muttered, causing all eyes to focuse on the lump that was beside Brit. Kitty's mouth dropped open in shock. She quickly walked over to Brit's bed. Without a word, she removed the covers. A collection of gasps was heard.

What the girls saw was a half naked Neji curled up in a ball as if he was cold. Well, they did just remove the warmth from his body... "HOLY SHIT ON A SANDWICH WITH SHIT ON TOP!" Kitty shouted, pointing a finger. "YOU REALLY ARE GETTING SOME NEJI ACTION!"

A deep red blush formed on Brit's face. "Hey! It's not like that! Neji said he couldn't sleep last night, so he stayed here!" she explained. "We didn't do anything! I don't--I don't even remember him taking off his shirt, honest!"

"Yeah, riiiight!" Temari muttered.

"It's the truth!"


“Hey, what the hell is all this yelling about?” Naruto asked. Slowly all the guys emerged from their own rooms and made their way to the spectacle in question.


“Oh my fucking God, this is not happening” Brit said hiding her flushed face.


“Holy shit, Neji! Way to go!” Kiba said sticking his head in the door.


“Whoa, bout time you go laid Neji. Maybe now you’ll stop acting like you’ve got a stick up your ass,” Lee said laughing


“Hey Brit, how long did it take him to get it up?”


“WILL YOU ASSHOLES GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!?” Brit screamed hurling random objects into the crowd until the door finally shut. “Oh my God, they’re never going to let us live this down”


“Nothing we can do about it now might as well go back to sleep” Neji replied flipping over onto his side and pulling the covers back up to his neck. Brit leaned back against the headboard still freaking out. “How can you be so calm? What are your friends gonna think?”


“I don’t know and I don’t really care” Neji yawned as he opening one eye slightly to look at her. “What I do with my girlfriend is my business”


“But we didn’t do anything”


“Exactly, so we have nothing to hide”


“Neji Hyuuga you are something else”


Neji smiled and rolled over onto his back, opening his arm to her. Brit took his invitation and settled her head on his shoulder. She let out a sigh of contentment as Neji put his head on top of her and held her tightly. Brit wasn’t sure what it was but something was different about the way Neji held her. Other guys had hugged her and a few had held her but none of them had felt like this. Neji felt so warm and safe. It was as if the world was perfect in his arms. Neji was her safe heaven. He’d never let anything happen to her and if she messed up, he’d forgive her always and hold her again. For the first time she felt like someone had finally accepted her fully, the good the bad and the ugly.


“What are you thinking about?” Neji inquired noticing her smile. He raised his other hand, pushed Brit’s long bangs out of her face, and placed a kiss on her forehead.


“Nothing really” Brit replied “Hey Neji do you ever think about the future?”


“Sometimes, how come?”


“What do you see?”


“A lot of things, a decent music career, seeing the world and crap like that, why?”


“Just wondering. Do you ever see people with you?”


“Sometimes”


“Who do you see?”


“You”


Brit sat up and looked Neji in his eyes. “Are you serious Neji? Or are you just saying it to earn points?”


“I told you from the beginning I’m serious” Neji smiled. He ran his fingers through her hairs and brought their mouths together for a quick kiss.


“What about you? Who do you see?”


Brit laughed quietly as she wrapped her arms around Neji’s neck and laid back down. “It’s a secret.”


“You going to keep a secret from you’re boyfriend?”


“..............”

̶ 0;Brit?” Neji looked over at his girlfriend to find her sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. He laughed quietly to himself and rolled his eyes. "... I don't mind," he said, placing a soft kiss on his girlfriend's head. "I'll wait until you reveal your secret to me." Neji was about to fall asleep as well, but another interruption came.

"BRIT! GET YOUR ASS OUTTA BED ALREADY!" Ino, in Neji's opinion, screeched. Brit lazily sat up, and then yawned.

"But I don't wanna..." she mumbled, and then let her body fall back onto the bed.

"That's too bad!" Ino marched into the room, and yanked on the girl's arm, causing her to fall to the floor. Neji watched all of this in amusement.

"You bit-" Brit started, but Ino interrupted.

"You won't be calling me that if you knew what was happening downstairs," she stated. Brit sat up again, and glanced at Ino before standing up.

"What's happening?" she asked.

"You'll have to come see!" Ino grinned. "You, too, Neji!" And with that being said, the blond skipped out of the room, closing the door behind her. Brit and Neji shared a 'what the hell...?' sorta look, and then shrugged in unison.

"Fine, fine..." Brit muttered. "Get out, so I can get ready," she told her boyfriend. Neji didn't move from the bed. A smirk slowly made its way onto Neji's face. Brit looked at her boyfriend with suspicious eyes. "Neji...?"

"I wouldn't mind if we got ready... together," he said. Brit blinked twice in confusion, and then a small blush formed on the bridge of her nose.

"Y-You...!"

"It wouldn't be so bad, would it?"

"Get... Out," Brit muttered, pointing to the door.

Neji complied giving Brit his most pathetic fake puppy look before heading to his own room to get dressed. The both came out a few moments later, Neji wearing black jeans, his bandana that very seldom left his head, blank dog tags and a white shirt with the buttons done only half way. Brit, in her usual G-LOL fashion had her hair done in a high ponytail tied with a lacy black ribbon, a low cut lacy top with straps crisscrossing the front, and jeans with KR embroidered on the lower left leg.


“Adorable as always” Neji said smiling looking her up and down.


“You keep lying like that you’re going to get struck by lightening” Brit said heading for the stairs.


“What? You don’t like the way you look?” Neji inquired following her.


“Never have, wonder what the surprise is” she replied changing the subject. They reached to downstairs and Brit headed straight for the kitchen. “So why the hell am I up at 8 in the morning on a Saturday?” she asked barging into the kitchen.


“OMG! Brit, darling, you changed your hair again!” a man yelled rushing forward to hug her. He was heavily built with dark brown hair. He was younger than Brit about 15 or 16ish.


“Hey Kankuro, how have you been?” Brit replied. “Trying a new glitter?” She wiped the dark purple sparkles off of her clothes. “Of course, don’t you think it’s just fabulous?” The guy, Kankuro said holding his hand out as if displaying a ring. Neji just stood in the doorway with a lost look on his face. “Oh almost forgot, Kankuro, this is Neji Hyuga. He’s the bass player for Ninja Power and Hinata’s cousin.” Brit said turning her head to look at Neji. “Neji, this is Kankuro and the red head over there is Gaara. They’re Mari’s younger brothers. Kankuro’s 16 and Gaara’s 14, their students at another one of our sister schools Suna High”


“Oh, hello there” Kankuro said hugging Neji and kissing him on his cheek “I always did like older guys”


“H-hold on a sec! I’m not that way, I mean I don’t like dudes... not that theirs anything wrong with it I just um....help me out here Brit” Neji babbled backing up against the wall”


“Chill out Kankuro, hands off, he’s straight” Brit said. She patted Neji on his shoulder as Kankuro flopped back down in his chair next to Gaara. Gaara before this had been sitting in his chair with his arms and legs crossed and eyes closed looking at the table. He now looked up and glanced over at a sweating Neji. “Tell me again why all the cute guys have to be straight Kankuro?” he asked staring intently at the Hyuga boy.


“Beats me little brother. I guess it’s just our luck” Kankuro replied checking his hair from a compact he pulled from his man purse.

“Brit,” Neji asked turning to her stiffly

“What is it Neji-kun?” Brit asked sweetly trying to hold back her laughter.

“Can I talk to you outside?” He said turning to exit the kitchen

“Wow, nice ass” Gaara said leaning over for a better look.

“Mmmhmm” Kankuro agreed coping his actions.

“Now please!” He said intensely as he pushed her out of the kitchen.

When Neji finally stopped pushing Brit, they found themselves on the chilly front porch. “Now do you understand why I laughed when you thought I was dating one of her brothers?” Brit asked turning to her boyfriend.

“Yes I do” Neji replied wiping the sweat off his forehead. “You could have warned me though”

“What fun would that have been?” Brit asked snuggling into Neji’s arms.

“Fun for you... terrifying for me.” Neji replied, letting his arms wrap around Brit's body. "Hey, I got a present for you." The Hyuuga kissed his girlfriend's head. Brit's eyes widen slightly at his words.

"You... did?" she asked.

"Yeah, just forgot to give it to you," he answered. "With what happened when our friends returned, in all the confusion and chaos, I forgot." Brit released Neji, and then looked up at his face.

"What is it?" she asked, curiousity filled her voice. Neji let out a small chuckle before replying.

"It's in my room," he answered.

"Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!"
*********************

"Close your eyes," Neji told her. Brit pouted, and then looked away.

"That's real mature, Neji," she muttered, but did as she was told nonetheless. Neji smirked at his girlfriend, who was currently sitting on his bed. He turned away from her, and then opened his desk drawer. He moved countless utensils away before his hand landed on a black square jewelry box. He opened the box to make sure the item was still inside.

Inside, there a black-chained necklace, a heart shaped ruby dangled from one of the oval shaped chains. Around the heart was a 'freaky little design,' as Naruto told him when he bought it. "I hope she likes it," Neji thought, turning to face Brit again, who still had her eyes closed. He took the item from the box, and then set the box on the desk. He walked towards the patiently waiting girl. "Keep your eyes closed," he said, and then grabbed her hand, causing her to stand.

"Where are you taking me?" Brit questioned, allowing Neji to guide her.

"Just a few more steps," Neji said, placing the girl in front of his full-body mirror. His hand left her shoulder, and then using both hands, he placed the necklace around her neck. Brit gasped lightly as the cold gem hit her skin.

"Are you l-licking me?!" she asked. Neji had to stop himself from rolling his pearly eyes.

"No..." he answered, and then smirked. "But I could if you want..." Her reflection told Neji that his girl was blushing.

"C-Can I open my eyes now?" Brit asked, trying to change the subject. Neji smirk turned into a grin. She was so cute when she became flustered like that.

"In a sec," he answered, and then hooked the two chains together in the back. "Now... You can open your eyes."

“Oh my God, Neji” Brit said after she opened her eyes. “It’s gorgeous!” She turned around and gave him a kiss.

“Not nearly as gorgeous as the one wearing it.” Neji replied.

"Neji..." Brit whispered. She was about to kiss him again, but Kitty practically kicked down the door.

"LET'S GO SOMEWHERE TO CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTH... Day...?" Kitty began to shout, but her voice went down as soon as she saw her friends. "Oh... Am I interrupting?"

"INSIDE VOICES!!" a shout came from somewhere. Kitty grumbled something, sounding a lot like 'grandpa' with a frown on her face, and then turned back towards the two.

"Well...?" she asked.

"Yes!" Brit and Neji answered in unison. Kitty's frown deepened at her friends words, but then smiled.

"Oh well!" she chirped. "We're leaving in ten minutes. Don't make me drag you, because you know I will tie you to the hood of the car! Tootles!" Kitty closed the door behind her.

Brit's eye twitch slightly as she stared at the closed door. "Sometimes I really wonder..." she muttered. Neji turned towards his girlfriend and let a smile appear on his face. He patted her head lightly, causing the girl to look up at him in question.

"Let's not keep them waiting..." he whispered, and then planted a soft kiss on her cheek. Brit's face became slightly colored as a grin appeared on her face.
***********************************

The two bands walked towards the bar, chatting happily. It hadn’t snowed in awhile but there was still an icy chill in the air; enough so that white ghosts escaped from their mouths ever time the laughed or told a joke. Neji and Brit walked quietly in the back of the pack, her arm linked through his with her light brown head resting on his strong shoulder. He felt abnormally stiff for someone who was on his way to a party. It was really weird when he stopped suddenly in front of the door.


“What’s wrong Neji?” Brit asked, hugging him a little tighter.


“Nothing, but are you gonna be okay?” He replied

“Yeah, and I know what you’re thinking. I’ll be okay so don’t worry about it kks?”


“You sure?”


“Yeah, I plan to avoid him completely. It’s my birthday so I plan on bullying one of the girls into getting my drinks for me... Most likely being Kitty since she interrupted us!” A small frown graced her face as she thought back. Neji kissed her forehead lightly, and the pushed the door open.

"Let's go get you drunk then!" he said with a grin. Brit narrowed her eyes at her boyfriend in suspicion.


“Just joking babe,” Neji said grinning. Brit shook her head with a small laugh, walked inside, and made a beeline for the table farthest from the bar. There was no way in hell she was going to let Kabuto fuck this up for her. Little did she know...


***********************

A couple hours later, Neji’s fears had been completely forgotten. Nothing like having crazy friends, and a gorgeous girlfriend to forget your worries! By crazy, he meant Naruto, Lee, and Kiba pretending to be drunk... They actually thought they had consumed alcoholic beverages. Kitty was still smirking about that lie she told them. The 'troublesome trio,' as Shikamaru called them as of now, were dancing wildly on top of their table. Luckily, the less than half full glasses didn't fall over.

Brit laughed loudly as Naruto almost fell. She dung in her purse and gave a dollar bill to the blushing Hinata. "Here, give this to Naruto and tell him to keep shaking his money maker!" she told her. Hinata's blush deepened as she turned away from her teasing friend. "Come on, Hinata-chan! You know you want to!" Brit continued teasing as she waved the dollar bill in the girl's face.

"Sasuke! Get up there and shake what ya got in them jeans!" Kitty ordered, slapping her boyfriend's back. Sasuke's eye twitch.

"No fucking way...!" was his response.

"Oh, but you'll do it for me, won't you, Sasuke-kun?" Kitty asked, sliding her arm around Sasuke's shoulders, and giving a cute pout. A blush appeared on his face as he continued to stare into his girlfriend's eyes.

"... no," he grumbled, turning away. "Of course she had to have cute eyes...!" he thought.

Kitty frowned at the bluntness of his answer. She then grabbed his chin and forced him to look. "Please...?" she asked in the cutest voice she could. After of few seconds, Sasuke sighed.

"Fine... when we're alone," he said. A grin returned to Kitty's face. Kiba and Temari both made a whipping sound; Naruto basically shouted,

"WHIPPED!"

"All three of you can go to hell!" Sasuke practically growled, managing to knock both Kiba and Naruto off the table; Kitty playfully punched Temari's shoulder. Brit sighed loudly, but not in irritation.

"I love you guys!" she exclaimed as Naruto and Kiba picked themselves up off the floor. “But if anyone asks I don’t know you”


“That makes a lot of sense there Brit” Lee slurred from his perch on the table. He tilted forward and fell causing his drink to go flying, sloshing liquid all over Brit. “Oppies” he laughed.


“Asshole!” Brit yelled as she tried to dry herself with the aid of her friends. “Shit, if this messes up my shirt I’m going to skin you alive”


“It’s okay Brit, I’ll take care of it” Ino said standing up. She grabbed Brit by the shoulder and picked up her bag. “I’ve got some stain remover and I always carry a spare set of clothes. I can fix it”


“God I love you Ino. I so glad you’re our make-up artist” Brit said following her friend towards the bathroom.


“Smooth on Lee” Sakura stated giving her boyfriend an icy stare. “I think it’s time for someone to go to bed” She stood up and grabbed Lee’s ear. As he whined and cried she dragged him out of the bar towards the dorm.


“Yeah, I guess it is about time to hit the dusty trail right Sasuke-kun?” Kitty moaned stretching as she stood. Sasuke made himself vertical and the two exited the bar with Sasuke’s arm around Kitty’s waist. The others followed suit leaving, each leaving with their partners, soon it there was only Shikamaru and Neji sitting at the table awaiting their girlfriends return. Finally, Ino emerged from the hall leading to the bathroom. “Thanks for waiting Shika” the blonde said kissing his cheek “Brit’ll be out in a sec Neji, she wanted to make sure she looked okay and she calls me a beauty queen”


Ino and Shikamaru left, leaving the one remaining Ninja boy alone. Neji reclined back in his chair and stared off into space. He was trying to think of a way to get into Brit’s bedroom again. He liked sleeping beside her. She was so warm and soft, it made him feel safe. Not to mention it kept his nightmares away. He was so absorbed with his thoughts that he didn’t notice Kabuto slip from behind the bar, nor did he observe the grey haired bartender walk down the hall leading to the bathroom.


“Damn, what’s taking Brit so long?” Neji thought looking at his watch. He knew that she liked to look her best at all times but it wasn’t like she was about to entertain the Queen of England. ‘I guess I’d better check on her.’ He settled the chair back on the floor and headed for the bathroom. He turned the corner and what he saw made his heart stop.



There was Brit but she was not alone.



Standing in front of her, pinning her to the wall in an intense lip lock was none other than Kabuto.


Brit was making out with Kabuto.


His girlfriend was kissing another guy.


His ex-girlfriend was kissing another guy.


A/N: This Chapter was supposed to be a little longer but I want to get it posted right now. Plus I think I’ll get more people reading is I have some cliff hangers. Please R&R