Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Kunoichi Revolution ❯ Bloody Wrists ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kunoichi Revolution
Disclaimer: I don’t own Naruto or any of the songs used in this fic.


A/N: Hey everyone! Welcome to chapter 12 of Kunoichi Revolution! Thanks for all of the reviews! I’m glad you like my story. I hope you’ll check out some of other stories if you like this one. Well anyway. In this Chapter, it’s going to start out right after Lee spilled his drink on Brit so we can get both sides of the story. Therefore, for all you Brit haters please hold back your judgement for the time being.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

“Hey Ino, you go on ahead. I fix my hair some.” Brit said stepping out of the bathroom stall. She had changed from her soiled shirt and jeans into Ino’s spare tank top and leather mini skirt.

“You sure you’ll be okay?” Ino asked

“Course, you go head back to the others. I’ll be there in a second.” Brit smiled. She watched Ino exit and then busied herself fixing her hair. “Ah the hell with it” she cussed. She ripped the lacy ribbon from her hair and tied it around her wrist. He long golden hair fell down her back almost reaching the floor. She flipped her bangs out of her face and studied the image in the mirror. “Good enough I guess” She turned on her heels and left the restroom. Brit went to step over the threshold but tripped and fell into the arms of some random bystander.


“Well, if it isn’t my kitten. Does this mean you’ve finally fallen for me?” the person asked in a chuckling voice.

‘Shit, it's Kabuto!’ Brit thought, throwing the man away. “Get away from me damn it,” she yelled, backing against the wall.

“Why would I want to do that, honey?” Kabuto asked moving closer.

"Because, although you're a retard, you're not stupid enough to come walking into my fist!" Brit answered, glaring. "But then again..." Kabuto chuckled again; he now stood in front of her, hands against the wall on either side of Brit's head.

"Oh, Brit, I've always liked your feisty side," he whispered in her ear. Brit shuddered in disgust. She managed to get one arm free and placed a well-aimed punch into Kabuto’s jawbone. The boy stumbled quite a bit before turning to glare at Brit.

"For your information... My boyfriend is waiting for me," she said, quite smugly. "I don't have time to waste on you."

"Boyfriend, huh?" Kabuto muttered, standing up straight. He pinned her to the wall again, Brit protesting all the while. "When will you learn, Brit? I'm the only one allowed to be your boyfriend!"

"In your drea-" Brit began to say, but Kabuto interrupted her by practically slamming his lips to hers. Brit's eyes widen in complete shock. Never did she think that Kabuto would actually try to kiss her! Once she had gotten over the shock, she tried to push Kabuto away, but he held on tightly. He actually squeezed a little tighter, causing to wince in slight pain. Kabuto forced Brit's mouth to open. Brit whimpered lightly as Kabuto slid his tongue past her lips. "He's so strong..." she thought.

She had long since stopped struggling against him. He was just too strong for her. She figured what was the point. "Neji...!" Brit silently pleaded as Kabuto's hands began roaming over her body. He knew that she had given up. He was in control now. He stopped to look at her scared eyes.

"Boyfriend or not... You're still mine," he whispered, and then continued kissing her, hands still gliding up and down her body.

"Boyfriend...?" Brit repeated in her mind. "Neji! Neji's still waiting!" Brit's expression turned from a helpless one to an angry one in a split second. Too bad Kabuto didn't notice...

Brit wrapped her arms around Kabuto's neck, bringing him closer. Kabuto was abruptly startled by her actions, but didn't stop the heated (forced) kiss. Suddenly, he felt a giant pain, and it coursed through his entire body! Brit had bit him... hard! The two could taste the blood in their mouths. Kabuto pulled away from her, and then glared. "You bitch!" he exclaimed wiping his lips.

Said bitch wiped her own mouth, and then grinned. She then proceeded to knee Kabuto in the crotch. The boy doubled own in pain. Now, not only was his tongue hurting, but now his manhood! This girl was too cruel! Brit wasn't done yet, unfortunately for Kabuto. She delivered a swift uppercut, and then followed up with a punch to the jaw and stomach.

"You listen here, asshole!" Brit began, pointing a finger at the withering male on the floor. "I have a boyfriend, and his name is... Hyuuga Neji! Stop harassing me or I'll tell the police, right after I tell Neji to kick your ass, of course!" She turned her back to Kabuto, and then walked away, not caring that an audience had gathered. "Neji... Neji-kun is my boyfriend," she thought with a slight smile on her face.


Brit went back to the table, but she noticed that neither one of her friends were there. "They must've gone back already," she muttered, going towards the door. "The jerks could have waited a little longer for me, jeez!"
*************************

Brit ran the rest of the way home, ignoring the cold snow that was falling. When she arrived at the Music Dorm, the lights were out and everyone was probably in bed. ‘I’m glad; I don’t think I could handle people right now.’ She thought as she climbed the stairs. As she crept towards her room, she noticed Neji’s light on; she suddenly felt and urges to go to him and cry. She wanted to get rid of every memory of Kabuto kissing her. She wanted to get rid of the nasty taste he left in her mouth. She wanted to replace everything with Neji.

Brit knocked on the door, but got no response. She gently opened the door and found Neji sitting on his bed looking out of the window, his arms resting on his knees and his fingers threaded together. He turned upon hearing the door open. Brit smiled but it quickly faded when she saw the look on his face. He was glaring at her with a look of pure hatred. Brit froze up in the doorway as Neji stood to face her. She stood up straight and crossed her arms over her chest, fidgeting slightly under her boyfriend’s intense gaze.


Finally the silence became too much. “Ano... Neji-kun... is anything wrong?” Brit asked. Neji didn't answer. If possible his look only seemed to intensify. "Neji-kun, what happened? Why won't you answer me, Nej-"

"Brittany," he interrupted, looking away from her. Brit was momentarily shocked. That was first time in awhile that Neji had actually called her that. "Brittany... Do you love me?" Brit's eyes widen at his blunt question, but then her face broke out in a blush; a smile appeared as well.

Of course, Brit had told him that she cared for Neji, but... Has she ever came out and said those three words? "Yeah, Neji, I do" she whispered. She then came into the room, and closed the door behind her. Here she was thinking that Neji was angry with her.

Brit moved over to the bed, and then sat next to Neji. She wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled his stiff body closer. "Stiff...?" she thought, but didn't question it any further. "Of course I do" she told Neji, who flinched at her words. Before she knew it, she was flipped on her back with Neji hovering over her, fingers wrapped around her wrists. "N-Neji...?"

Never before had she see that look. Impassive, sure! Indifferent, almost all the time! But empty...? Never! His eyes held no emotion whatsoever. "You little liar," he said. But his voice showed his emotion. He was angry. For what? Brit had no clue.

"Wh-What...?" she stammered, suddenly a little afraid.

"Don't play innocent!" Neji said, tightening his hold on her wrists. Brit winced in slight pain. "I saw you! You don't love me at all! If you did... you wouldn't have..." Neji didn't finish that sentence. His empty expression turned into that of anger.

"What are you talking about?! Saw me what?!" Brit asked, frantic. Seeing Neji this way scared her to no end. And it wasn't helping that he was on top of her.

"You and Kabuto! I saw you!" Neji practically hissed as he glared down at her. "I wasn't enough, huh? You just had to go make out with him, didn't you?"

Brit's eyes widen in realization. He'd seen her and Kabuto...? Then he must not have seen all of it. "That was a misunderstanding...! Ka-Kabuto was-"

"Don't try to dress it up, you whore," Neji continued, ignoring the shocked look that came across Brit's face. He quickly got off her, allowing her to sit up. "Get up, get out! I don’t want anything to do with anymore. You can fuck Kabuto all you want, but stay the hell away from me.”


Brit stared helplessly at Neji. No, she wouldn’t be helpless. She wouldn’t let him know that he had hurt her. He was just like everyone else she had ever cared about. They made her love them and then broke her heart. She stood up from the bed and squared her shoulders. She marched out of Neji’s room and into her own. She walked into her bathroom and collapsed onto the floor. She settled herself against the tub and pulled her knees to her chest. She rested her head on top of her knees and covered her head with her arms. Brit could feel herself shaking. She hurt so much. ‘Why? Why wouldn’t Neji believe her? I told him before I didn’t care about Kabuto. I thought he really cared about me. Why is he hurting me like this? Doesn’t know how hard it is for me to trust people? I gave him something I hadn’t given anyone is years and this is how he thanks me? I gave him my heart and what does he do? Tears it up and throws it away that’s what.’


Brit could feel her heart pounding in her chest. She was terrified. She felt so alone. So unwanted. No one wanted her. No one needed her. No one. She couldn’t handle the mental pain anymore. She stood up and began rooting through her bathroom draw. ‘I know there’s one in here somewhere.’ She thought. “Found it,” she exclaimed holding up a small metal razor blade.


She rolled back the sleeve of Ino’s sweatshirt, revealing hundreds of old scars. Brit took a deep breath and slowly drew the blade across her arms. ‘I’m sorry Kitty, I can’t help it. I know I promised, but I need it now. I want to forget how much I’m hurting.’


Half an hour later Brit was lying on her bed with her arm bandaged. She had cried her eyes out and was too exhausted to cry anymore. She couldn’t imaging the things Neji would tell the other guys about her and what they would tell other people. Kabuto had won. He had been out to destroy her and that’s what he had done. ‘I can’t stay here anymore’ she thought getting out of bed. She took of Ino’s clothes and put on a clean pair of her own, simple black jeans and a plain black shirt with ruffled sleeves. She threw a suitcase on the bed and threw in random clothes, her laptop and a few personal items. After a quick check of her room, she grabbed a jacket and headed out of her room. She paused to stare at Neji’s closed door. She set her suitcase down and rested her forehead on her boyfriend-- ex-boyfriend’s door. With a choking voice, she whispered, “I saw you”.


Wiping the tears from her eyes, she hurried down the steps with her things. Brit stopped again and wrote a quick note to the others before grabbing the keys to her truck and heading for the airport. She picked up her phone and dialed an American number.


“Hello?” asked the voice on the other end


“Yeah, Jazzy its me, I’m coming home.” Brit said bluntly.


“Oh my God! Brit, what’s with the sudden return? What time is it there?”


“I’ll explain it later, and it’s about 11:30 here. I’m not sure what time I’ll be home. Sorry for the short term notice.”


“Don’t worry about it. I’ll tell Kakashi to get the extra room ready. Hey are you okay?”


“Yeah, I’ll tell you later.”


“.......okay”


“ See ya soon bye” Brit hung up and turned on the radio. It was going to be a long and lonely trip home.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Neji tossed and turned from side to side. His head hurt from crying. He couldn’t believe Brit would do that to him. She had never acted even interested in Kabuto before. Hang on a sec. Didn’t she say before that Kabuto had a thing for her? And Kabuto had always bothered Brit to go out with him but she never did. Maybe Brit had been telling the truth. “Damn it” he cussed jumping out of bed. He had to apologies to Brit. Why had he jumped to conclusions? Damn it all


“Hey Brit, I’m...sorry?” Neji said bursting through her door. He found her bed empty and un-slept in. ‘Maybe she’s downstairs watching TV.’ He thought heading down the steps only to find the living room vacant. “Where the hell could she be?” he asked aloud looking around. “What's this?” He picked up a piece of paper from the table and instantly recognized Brit’s handwriting.


‘Dear Kunoichi Power and others,


I’ve decided to go home for some time off. I won’t be joining ya’ll on the spring or summer tour and I won’t be returning for my first year of college. I’ll send you the tour schedule and other necessities when I get my thoughts together. I’m sorry I’m leaving so quickly. I just can’t deal with stuff right now. Sorry


Brit


Neji set down heavily in a chair and re-read the note. This was his fault. The only person he had ever loved. The only person he had trusted since his father. He had driven her away. It was his fault for always expecting the worse from people. Damn it all, why did he have to be such an ass? Why? He finally had her and now she was gone.


Brit was gone and he was all alone.