Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Memory; Sequel for 'To College!!' ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
everyone! Sorry for the long update! Writers block kills @.@ well I’m going to be doing my best to maintain all of my stories AND keep my life intact XD. My dad wants me to write a story for him and he wants to get it published so I’m also trying to work on that. Well I hope you like this chapter!

----Chapter 6----

Asuka was in her hotel room sitting by the window looking at the sunset. She wasn’t a happy camper… Her stomach growled and she held her hand over it in a futile effort to calm herself. Getting food would require going into public, which meant that there was a chance of running into someone else, which meant that she would have to painfully explain why she couldn’t remember that person, which, in tern, would cause her more emotional pain and it just wasn’t worth it. She’d just wait for her sister to come home and ask her if she could get her food. ‘Damn it! Why does this have to be so difficult?!’ She sighed and continued staring out the window, at the busy streets below. She watched as a few small kids played tag and only wished that she could go join them. She missed the days when all the worries she ever had was whether or not she would be able to find someone to play with. Now she has to worry about much more… much, much, more. Suddenly she saw yellow spiky hair come into vision. She scowled at the back of his head. Suddenly he turned around and looked at her. She ‘eeped’ and hopped away from the window. She broke out into a nervous sweat. She hoped he didn’t see her, she really didn’t want to talk to her. Just then what she hoped wouldn’t happen, happened. She glared as Naruto jumped up in her window.

“Look, I know the last thing you want to do right now is talk to me, but I really need to talk to you.” Naruto stepped in the room and sat down in a chair in the corner of the room.

Asuka snorted and stayed where she was. “You’re aren’t joking…” She crossed her arms and stared out the window at the sky, trying to avoid looking at him.

Naruto sighed. “Listen, I understand I made a mistake, and I’m sorry…”

“A little late for that isn’t it?” She looked back at him and he could clearly see the pain in her eyes. He would never be able to imagine what it would be like to be thrown into a world where everyone knows him but he doesn’t know them and they claim to be his friends… It’d be scary.

“I want to try to make it up to you.” He said standing up and walking towards her.

She jumped up and took a few steps back. “Don’t you dare touch me.”

Naruto put his hands up in defense. “Don’t worry, I’m not gunna. Just… please… let me try to fix this…” He fell to his knees and held his head in his hands. “I feel horrible…”

Her glare lightened. She was a sucker for things like this. She rolled her eyes. “Fine…”

Naruto shot his head up. He didn’t think she’d agree. “Thank you!” He grabbed her arm and ran out the window in seconds.

“Wait! Where are we going?!”

-----

Naruto burst through the wall of his office in the Hokage tower. Naruto stopped on a dime in the middle of his office in order to give Asuka a breather. “OOF!!”Asuka crashed into Naruto and fell on her butt. She growled and stood up. “Where the hell are you taking me?!?!” She screamed.

“Not here.” Naruto grabbed her arm and shot off again through the wall on the other side of his office.

“Why didn’t you just use the door?!” She screamed while trying to keep up.

“Too boring.” He ran down the hallway and out the front door of the tower.

“Holy shit! You used the door!”

“Don’t get used to it.” He chuckled at her sarcastic remark.

She stared at him with clear annoyance. He kept running until he arrived at the hospital. “The hospital? I’m not mentally ill!”

“Did I say you were?”

“Well… no… but…”

“But..?”

She glared. “Why are we at the hospital?”

“I’m having some medic nins run some tests to see if the memory-loss jutsu put on you is reversible.” Naruto said, walking towards the front entrance.

“oh…” She decided to just shut up and follow him. She guessed it wasn’t a bad idea… Naruto led her into a small hospital room.

“Take a seat on the bed and I’ll have some nurses come in and check you out.” Asuka nodded and did as she was told while Naruto walked out of the room to fetch the nurses. About fifteen minutes later he returned with two nurses.

“Please come with us Ms. Nakamura.” One of the nurses said in a gentle voice while flashing a smile.

“We’ll be happy to help you out.” Said the other nurse with an identical smile.

“I can see that…” Asuka whispered under her breath while following the two robot nurses out. And did she mention they looked exactly the same? Creepy… The nurses led her into a small room with very little light.

“Please lay down over here.” One of the nurses said gesturing to a bed with a huge piece of machinery attached to the ceiling above it.

“Geeze, what are ya’ gunna do? Drop it on me?” She said sarcastically.

“Nah, too easy.” Naruto replied with a smug look on his face. Asuka glared at him and went to go lay down on the bed. Suddenly the huge machine started moving.

“What the hell? Is it alive?!” She grabbed on to the sides of the bed.

“Relax, its just taking pictures of your Chakra network. Don’t move…” Naruto calmed her down.

Her body tensed as she silently obeyed. She cringed when the machine approached her face. Finally the machine passed over her fully. “Alright, you can move now Ms. Nakamura. We’ll be right in with the pictures. Please don’t touch anything. Hokage-sama, please come with me.” One of the nurses announced with a smile. Naruto nodded and followed after her.

Asuka sat up and hung her feet over the side of the bed, nervously awaiting what the results were.

-

With Naruto-

Naruto and the two nurses were in a separate room examining the pictures. “Is it reversible?”
The nurses stayed silent, not wanting to answer. They finally decided that it was their job and they had too. “I’m afraid not…”

-END CHAPTER 6-

Kind of a cliffy but I just wanted to get it up. Read and Review! I hope you all like it!