Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror Image ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Mirror Image
By. DemonGirl-Setsuna
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Hi there! Setsuna here!
 
Here is Chapter 5!
Please Enjoy!
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or anything belonging to Masashi Kishimoto.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Ch. 5
 
-------------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Team 7 stands there, quite taken aback by her request.
 
“So, which one of you is going to go first”, Natsuki says, breaking the silence.
 
She looks over at Naruto, “Will it be you, Onii-chan?”, she then looks over towards Sasuke, “Or maybe you, Sasuke-kun?”, then she looks over at Sakura and Kakashi, “Or maybe one of you two?”, she adds.
 
“What are we going to do, Kakashi-sensei? We didn't come here to fight…”, Sakura questions.
 
“She is probably only testing our skills”, Kakashi replies.
 
“Correct, Jounin!”, Natsuki exclaims, “Who's first?”
 
Before any blows could be exchanged, the sound of a bucket falling to the floor and spilling the water when it hits, breaks the silence in the tree-house.
 
Everyone inside the tree-house turns to look at the source of the noise, and finds Sara standing there, the color drained from her face, her eyes dilated, with the dropped bucket at her feet. Suddenly, Sara falls to the floor; passing out from shock.
 
“Sara!”, Natsuki worriedly shouts, dropping her guard and leaps off the balcony to run to her side.
 
Unnoticed, Kakashi appears behind Natsuki and strikes her on the back of the neck, and catches her as she collapses forward; falling unconscious in his arms.
 
“What do you say we get these two to Konoha”, he says, picking Sara off the floor.
 
Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura mutely nod and follow their sensei out of the tree-house in a shocked silence.
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
At the Hospital…
 
 
 
 
Natsuki slowly blinks open her blue eyes, `Where am I?', she thinks.
 
`Wait a minute! Now I remember! That bastard Jounin knocked me out with a cheap-shot!', she growls in her head.
 
“Sara!”, she whispers, bolting up, finding that she couldn't because she was hand-cuffed to the bed.
 
She searches the hair near her scalp for something, “Where it that…? Here it is!”, she mutters, pulling out a hair pin (bobby-pin).
 
She places the pin in-between her teeth and inserts the other end into the lock of her hand-cuffed wrist.
 
“Click!”, the lock went as the cuffs opened.
 
“Got-ya!”, she silently cheers, slipping her wrist from the cuff and sits up.
 
She looks around and finds Sara in another bed with an oxygen-mask on her face.
 
`That's right, she went into shock when she saw Sasuke', Natsuki thinks.
 
Natsuki quietly sneaks over to the door and presses her ear to it.
 
“So the black-haired girl is the only other survivor of the Uchiha clan beside Sasuke Uchiha?”, a guard says.
 
“Yeah”, the other guard replies.
 
“Only other survivor?', she whispers to herself.
 
“What about the blonde?”
 
“That brat; Naruto Uzamaki's twin sister”.
 
“Naruto… So that's my brother's name”, Natsuki smirks.
 
“So who brought them in?”
 
“Kakashi Hatake and his team”.
 
“The bastard who knocked me out, name is; Kakashi, huh?”
 
“The doctor should be coming in ten minutes to check up on the Uchiha girl, then we change the guard with the Anbus walking with the doctor”, a Anbu says to his partner.
 
“I can't wait!”
 
“Me and Sara got to get out of here”, Natsuki whispers, “But how?”
 
She checks outside the window, only to see five Anbus posted out there, `Damn, not that way!', she thinks.
 
She then spots the air-vent, “That will do fine!”, she grins.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
Ten Minutes Later…
Outside the Room…
 
 
 
 
A brown-haired nurse walks by, pushing her patient in a wheel-chair.
 
“Good-afternoon gentlemen”, she says.
 
“Good-afternoon, ma'am”, the blush.
 
The nurse passes the doctor and Kakashi.
 
“Good-afternoon, doctor”, she greets.
 
The doctor nods in response, and continues walking.
 
“So doctor how is, Sara Uchiha?”, Kakashi asks.
 
“She only went into a mild shock and only needs a few hours of sleep”, he replies.
 
“Good”, the Jounin sighs.
 
They both enter the room.
 
“How is this possible?”, an Anbu shouts.
 
Kakashi looks at the figures in the beds, “Effigies”, he says.
 
“How did they escape?”
 
“Look there!”, an Anbu points to the open-vent.
 
“Where could they be now?”
 
 
 
 
----------------------------
 
 
 
 
 
 
Outside the Hospital…
 
 
 
 
“Ah, fresh-air!”, the nurse sighs.
 
She removes the brown wig from her head, letting her long blonde hair fall down her back like a waterfall.
 
“Got to love the classic form of disguising one's self”, Natsuki giggles, throwing off the nurse's uniform, before she picks up the unconscious Sara into her arms from the wheelchair, “Let's get home”, she whispers, running towards the city-limits.
 
 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
DemonGirl-Setsuna: Well? What did you think? Please review!
 
Join me in Chapter 6 to see what will happen!
 
Catch you readers next time!