Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Naruto Land WTH? ❯ We're in Konoha! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yo! Ts'up! I finally got the second chapter up! Whoohoo! Even thought it's been in my book-thing for the past… while… *gets tomatoes chucked at me* I really hate transferring stuff from paper into the computer, I mean why don't they have computer things that read the paper and type it up for you? Anyway, enough of my rambling. On with the chapter!
 
Chapter 2
 
We're in Konoha
 
 
“Woot we're here!” Sheetah punched the air.
“Have you been to Konoha before?” Naruto asked.
“Nah,” came Jagan's reply.
“You'll have to give the lovely ladies a tour then Naruto,” Jiraiya said smiling.
“Ew… he called me a lovely lady… that's… disturbing,” Jagan said, mildly creeped out.
“Yay!” Naruto grabbed each girl by the hand and dragged them through the Konoha gates.
“Where's Neji?!” yelled Jagan out of the blue.
“Neji?” Naruto repeated.
Sheetah snickered. “Neji can wait.”
“Awww. Come on!”
Sheetah's eyes had a mischievous glint in them. “Isn't there someone else you want to put in `there' first~?”
Jagan's eyes lit up. An evil grin came across her face. Naruto took a few cautious steps away from the girls.
“Don't worry Naru-chan, it's not you this time.” Sheetah snickered again.
“I-I didn't think it was.”
“Suuuuuureee you didn't,” Jagan taunted.
“Well anyways.”
“Yes.”
Hannah Montana poofed into view. “What the—?!” She looked around. “Where am I?! Who are you people?!”
Jagan turned a flashlight on under her face. “We're your worst nightmare!”
“Huh?”
“She means that…”
“Iiiiiiiiiiii'm Happy Peppy Betty!” Jagan sang.
“I'm Happy…Peppy…Gary…why do I have to be the guy?”
“We're happy peppy happy peppy happy happy fun YAY!!!” Jagan was acting overly excited. Hannah Montana looked genuinely afraid (she probably thought we were insane).
“You know I'm just in this for the—”
Jagan joined in. “Funbox oh Funbox, small and square and dark. Funbox oh Funbox, check out these cool fun locks. YAY!!!”
Sheetah took out the funbox, equivalent of a small cage. Jagan kicked Hannah Montana into the funbox, they put the big piles of locks on top of it. The two girls did an African tribal dance around the funbox.. Naruto looked at them as if they were insane…they probably were…
Jagan thrust a finger in Naruto's general direction. “You must bow to the almighty power of the funbox!!”
Naruto looked both confused and scared at the same time.
“What's all of the commotion?” came a bored sounding voice from the shadows.
Jagan's eyes went wide. “IT'S SASUKE!!!”
The bird-headed emo twitched. “You better not be a fangir— ”
Jagan tackled Sasuke to the ground and started beating the crap out of him. Sheetah sweat-dropped.
— Oh…I think this fic is in need of character descriptions…heh…here goes: —
Ryuu Jaganshi (she fooled you with her name before muahahahahahaha!):
Obviously female.
Hair: Long—waist-length, black with red streaks. She usually keeps it in a high ponytail.
Dress: Black hakama bottoms, black stretchy t-shirt with a red dragon embroided on the back and a couple buttons on the top at the front, the top one being undone.
Other things: She has a bandage/wrap thing up her right forearm and rings on both of her hands, on her right she has rings on both her ring and index fingers, both of which has dragon-related designs. On her left hand she only had one ring on her middle finger and it was just a plain silver ring.
Sheetah Hikari:
Also obviously female.
Hair: Golden-brown with orange streaks. Not quite mid-back.
Dress: Black hakama bottoms with orange stripes running up the sides. A white uhmmm……. (you know how karate shirts overlap in the front? It's like that) shirt… with cut-off sleeves.
Other things: She has silver chains around her wrists and a thinner one around her neck with a blue and silver teardrop on it. She also had small silver hoop earrings.
Okay now. Back to Sasuke being beaten up by Jagan.—
“AHHGK! Someone get off of -GYAH!”
“Stop”-punch-“acting”-punch-“like&# 8221;-kick-“you're”-punch-“being raped!”-punch kick smash.
Sheetah grabbed Jagan's arm just as she was about to throw another punch.
“What?”
“Jagan.. he's out cold.”
“Meeh?” Jagan looked at her prey (smexy prey mind you…). “Oh… heh…”
Three little girls walked out of nowhere over to Sasuke and began poking him with sticks.
“now all we need is that stupid princess who faints every two seconds.” Jagan muttered to Sheetah.
Sheetah snickered. “Yes.”
Jagan tipped each of the kids five bucks before they left. Sheetah nudged Sasuke with her foot.
“AHMALAGYWAFNAGXA!” Sasuke yelled, flailing his arms and legs.
Sheetah blinked. “Jagan. Do you know what `ahmalagywafnagxa' means?”
Jagan shrugged. “I'm amazed you that you can ever pronounce that. Maybe he's attempting to speak the Japanese version of English.”
Sheetah laughed. “That makes no sense.”
The two girls looked at each other, then said in unison, “or does it?”
Naruto was creeped out. How did they keep doing that? Sasuke groaned in his half conscious state and Naruto got a nosebleed.
Sheetah got an evil glint in her eyes. “Sasunaru!!!” she shouted, squealing like a fangirl.
“What's a sasunaru?” asked Naruto, wiping the blood off of him face with his sleeve.
“It's—mmphhn!— ” Jagan had her hand over Sheetah's mouth. “Now, now, he doesn't need to know about that…” She removed her hand from over Sheetah's mouth.
“Yet!” added Sheetah. Jagan rolled her eyes, then laughed slightly.
Naruto was very curious now. “What is it?”
“Nooooooothiiiiiiing,~” the girls sang. Naruto pouted.
Jiraiya cleared his throat. “Well, I'll be off, I have to say hello to the Hokage. After that I'll be…around…” He gave them a large toothy grin.
“At a dirty bar right?” Sheetah asked, one of her eyebrows raised and her arms crossed.
“Ehm…Bye!” And Jiraiya was gone in a puff of white smoke.
“Hey Sheetah…” said Jagan thoughtfully.
“Yes?”
“Do you think that's actual smoke?”
“Right…smoke isn't normally white…”
“Yeah…”
The two girls shot Naruto suspicious looks.
“What are you looking at me for?”
 
 
 
 
ҖמξҖמ 15;בגדהו×& #8211;×—×˜×™×š×›× œ×ξҖמξҖ< /div>
So yeah…enough Greek writing etc… (if it actually shows up I'll be surprised)
What'ja think? Not too much happened I know…. Please don't throw tomatoes at me! It took me the entire time it took you to read that chapter to get it all out of my hair, and I still need to put stain-remover on my clothes…yes so I'm like…sitting here at my computer in my underwear because you thought it would be fun to throw freaking tomatoes at me! …what were you on anyways?
Well…… oh mi, if I don't shut up soon I'm going to have more author comments than words in the actual chapter….. I laugh at your misery!!!!!@~!`!!``122!212!!1 *tomato to the face* …………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;.you should feel lucky that I actually like these red mushy demons….
Ja ne! until next chapter I bid you adieu~!
PS: don't waste your money on tomatoes next chapter plzkthx
PSS: you owe me stain remover (I ran out) XP
PSSS: *throws tomato goop at all of you*
PSSSS: *gets pummelled with tomatoes*
PSSSSS: apparently Sasuke has an obsession with tomatoes because he's going insane… hey I have an idea! CHUCK THEM AT HIM NEXT TIME!!!
PSSSSSS: now that I am satefied with six s's I will say good bye…again… so…yeah…
Later!