Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Not That Different ❯ I Know Nothing Of Your Kind ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Not That Different

Chapter two: I Know Nothing Of Your Kind

Sakura groaned. Her eyes fluttered. Slowly opening her eyes she brought in her surroundings. The first thing she noticed was the fact that she was warm. She wasn't on the ground, she was on a bed. Her eyes focused on the room around here. It was dark the only light was coming from a candle that was sitting on a desk. There was a book shelve against the wall in front of her, it was filled with books and scrolls. Many looking very old. She pushed herself up into a sitting position. "Pretty lady is awake!" Sakura turned her head quickly to where the voice came from. She looked to see a man with a orange and black mask.

I didn't even since his presence. Even... This child is a skilled ninja...

Sakura gasped. She remembered how she had gotten here. Her village... She remembered the fire the explosions. Her home... was in flames.

"How long have I been here? Where am I!" Sakura yelled, she stood up her feet wavering. She reached for where her weapons normally where only to find that she had been changed. Her uper half was wrapped and her bottom half was a pair of black half pants that where a little big on her small frame.

"Itachi-san was right. Taking your weapons was a good idea." Tobi smiled. "You've been asleep for two days. And Deidara-sempi says its a secret!" Tobi giggled as he did the quite motion.

Sakura growled. "What is going on!" she yelled grabbing the younger boy by his akatsuki cloak.

"Maybe you should go back to sleep Kunoichi." she gasped. Her body falling to the ground.

"Itachi-san." Tobi said.

XXX

Orochimaru sat staring down at the Uchiha. "You... let the girl get away?" a look of pure rage crossed his face.

"Yeah." Sasuke said. One second he was standing and next the Uchiha was on the grounded. A hand holding the cursed seal. Pain surgged through the younger Uchiha.

"You idiot! This is important!" the older Sanin was angry. Beyond words.

XXX

"Tsunade-sama." Moegi yelled, running to the Hokage and the silver haired Anbu that held her up. Konohomaru stood behind her a kunia ready just in case. Their once beautiful village was in ruins. Many ninja where down, some would never be able to fight again. Konohomaru had to fight back his tears. The village only hoped that Sakura had made it to Suna. They should receive the letter that the Kazekage had her any time now along with some medics and nin from the village hidden in the sand.

Tsunade couldn't hold back her tears. So many of they're ninja had died. The only thing that kept her going was that all of her villagers had lived. And even the Nara family had a new child brought into this world. It gave the village hope. A new baby boy Nara Shiro. Moegi had been in the underneath. Just incase anything had happened. The young Kunoichi countinued to heal the chakra depleted Hokage. Konohomaru smiled down at his new girlfriend. He had gotten lucky and only had to fight a sound ninja who had passed into their border. That was something the village wasn't prepared for.

Sound Village...

If they where here it ment one of two things. Either Sound and Akatsuki where working together. Or the Akatsuki weren't the only ones after Haruno Sakura. The village hadn't heard anything from the blonde knucklehead ninja. But they assumed that word of the fallen village would spread and he would be back before to long. "There." Moegi said wipeing the sweat from her forehead away. She turned and looked at Konohomaru smiled a sad smile. Udo still hadnt been found. No trace of his body.

The two could only hope that another group of medics had found him and that he was fine. "You'll just have to rest now Tsunade-sama. Are you injured Kakashi-san?"

"Im fine Moegi. Maybe you should take a break you've been working two days straight."

"If Sakura-san was here she wouldn't stop. And neither will I!" Moegi exclaimed. The four of them looked at each other.

Shikamaru landed to the side of Tsunade. "Tsunade-sama."

"Report." She said. Her breath coming out in staggers.

"You need to take it easy!" Moegi yelled.

"Three more nin have been found died. Jiraya was found. We have medics working on him at our make shift hospital. And." Everyone perked up. "Ikibi found a sound nin who is still alive. They're starting interegation."

Tsunade smiled. Things are looking up.

XXX

Sakura groaned and opened her eyes. "You're awake, un." Sakura looked to her side and at the blonde male. "Good to hear. That bastard Itachi anyways thinks he's so smart. Get up, un. Leader-sama wants a word with you, un." Sakura glared at the blonde. If eyes could kill Diedara would be dead. "What are you dumb, un. Get up, un." The blonde walked from his spot sitting on a chair to the door. Sakura stood. Her feet touched the cold wood floor. She shivered realizing how cold it really was. "Your cloak is on the chair, un." Deidara said.

Sakura walked over to the chair to grab the cloak Deidara spoke of to find it to be an Akatsuki cloak. "You can't expect me to wear this." She said said with disgust.

"Well than stay cold, un. But hurry or they'll send someone less nice than myself, un." Deidara said, walking out of the room. Sakura followed. Who ever had wrapped her wounds had done quite an awful job. The hallway was dark. The only light came from random lights that where placed throughout the hall. She glanced around seeing that each door they paced had a different kanji on each.

They must match with the rings they own...

The two came to a stop at a dark corridor. "Hurry up Kunoichi, un." Sakura stepped closer to the man. She hadn't felt this weak since she was a genin. "Come on everyone has been waiting long enough, un." he said, giving her a push. Sakura stummbled over her own feet and landed in circle of light. She shut her eyes trying to get used to the new light. She stood up and looked around to notice that there where two large hand statues.

Every finger except one had an Akatsuki member standing on it. She gasped when her eyes feel on the sharingun. "Kunoichi."

She turned around. He must be the leader...

"What do you want with me?" Sakura demanded.

"We want you to help us."

"That's unlikely!" Sakura snapped.

"Big words from such a little girl Leader-sama... She looks good enough to eat."

Sakura's breath hitched in her throat. These where S-class criminals she was dealing with. They where choosen because of there abilities. She couldnt take them lightly. If she wanted to live she would have to watch her smart mouth. "That's enough Zetsu." the leader said, he lookes back down at pink haired girl. "You can either join or die here. You won't be an ligit member until you can get the ring from Orochimaru, but until than I want you to work as our medic."

Sakura glared at the man. "On one condition." The leader raised his eyebrow at her. "You leave Naruto alone!"

"Of course. Sakura-chan." the man said down at her. She glared. She didn't specify how long... but for now ... we'll leave the boy alone.

"Itachi." The sharigun user looked up at the leader who called his attention. "Show the Kunoichi to her room, and refrain from knocking her out this time." and the leader was gone.

One by one the Akatsuki members disappeared until it was just her and the Uchiha. "Come." he said jumping down and landing next to the Kunoichi. She followed him as they walked down the same corridor.

"It would serve you well to not go into any of the marked rooms. Each member has their own room. Most unmarked rooms lead to a bathroom or library. You will have your own medical office. Oh and try to remember to wear you're cloak. You wouldn't want to be mistaken as an intruder." he said with a hint of amusement in his voice.

Sakura turned to face him but stopped when she realized he was already gone. This time she stood in front of a room that held the kanji for flower. She glared at the door and walked inside.

A/N

Updated as promised. :) Hope you enjoyed.
Converting /tmp/phpeeDZjh to /dev/stdout