Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Beg ( Chapter 29 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Twenty-nine

Title: Beg

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto. Lyrics belong to Evans Blue. It’s called ”Beg”, like the title. ^_^

Summary: When Sasuke left, Naruto was stuck being the only one with feelings, or so he thought. [SasuNaruSasu]

A/N: This is somewhat of a sequel (ha!) to the drabble before this. It was kind’ve random to just decide to do it that way, so…review! Ja! ^_^


“And you left me so in love here
You left with so much hate, dear
Was I creating only chaos?
This world lives just fine without us
Won’t you?”

“Beg” – Evans Blue



“You what?” Naruto blinked, wondering if he was hearing things, wondering if Sasuke had really said, ‘I love you’. It was too much to hope because the other boy had told him, specifically, that you couldn’t make someone love you. The Uchiha had only been gone six months-what a change-and suddenly Sasuke loved him. “Wha…?” The blond ran a hand through his hair, trying to put the pieces of his fragmented brain back together. Did Sasuke really just say, ‘I love you’?

“I said I love you.” Sasuke muttered calmly, watching with some ounce of amusement as the blond boy gawked at him like a fish out of water. It was startling, he knew, because just six months ago Naruto had confessed his feelings for him-to some degree-and Sasuke hadn’t acknowledged them. The blond had the right to beat the shit out of him if he saw fit. Sasuke sincerely hoped against it, though.

Naruto didn’t know what to expect when he found Sasuke waiting outside his apartment, but it was like he had entered some sort of parallel universe. He knew he should’ve been angry, but he was in too much of a shock to recognize the pleasant bubbling in his stomach as anger.

“You…love me?” The blond murmured, his eyes growing too large for his face. That bubbling in his stomach shot to his brain and his arm reared back, swinging a well-aimed punch into the other boy’s face. A muffled, undignified yelp came from Sasuke’s mouth-although he was expecting it-and he slammed into the wall opposite Naruto’s apartment. “You bastard! After what you said to me, I oughta kill you!” The blond yanked Sasuke up by his collar and slammed him up against the wall he had just smashed into.

“I deserve it, I know.” Sasuke told him, wiping the blood off his lip with the back of his hand. Naruto’s punches hurt like a bitch and the blond wasn’t even done yet. Naruto seized Sasuke’s collar in both of his fists, and shoved the taller boy against the wall again, pain shooting up and down his back.

“You were an ass! There was no way you could’ve let me down easier? Fuck you! I should just let you go and walk away, like you did to me.” The blond let go of his collar and took a few much needed breaths while Sasuke pried himself off the wall and rubbed his back. He thought the blond was angry enough to break every bone in his body.

“I’m sorry.” The dark haired boy told him, reaching a hand out despite his better judgement. He cupped the blond’s cheek in his palm, thumb brushing whisper-light over the whisker marks etched into his face. Naruto leaned into his touch, eyes closing to thin slits that still glared pure death at him.

“You damn well better be.” Naruto murmured, placing his hand on top of Sasuke’s and closing his eyes completely. The other boy’s hand was soft against his skin, which sorely reminded him of the calluses on his own fingers. He’d have to remedy that later when he was alone.

With the blond’s eyes still closed, Sasuke slid his hand to the back of the other boy’s neck and pulled him forward. Naruto opened his eyes slowly; the blue hazy from the pleasant buzz Sasuke’s hand was creating. He let himself be tugged forward, and closed his eyes again when Sasuke bent to kiss him. It was just a soft kiss, nothing more, and Sasuke had pulled away before the blond could respond.

The Uchiha placed his forehead against Naruto’s, and for a minute just listened to the other boy’s gentle breaths. “Do you forgive me?” Sasuke asked eventually, stroking the back of the blond’s neck with the tips of his fingers. Naruto’s eyes remained closed as he reached out to grasp the hand on his neck and pulled it down to his lips, pressing a kiss to every one of those fingers.

“Give me time, Sasuke.” The blond said, pressing a final, last kiss on the other boy’s palm. Sasuke nodded against his forehead, feeling that he deserved what he got. He was just thankful the blond wasn’t angry enough to completely write him off.

Sasuke kissed him again, softly, just to prove to himself that Naruto didn’t hate him. He gave the blond time to respond to the kiss, and felt a pleasant tingle in his lips when the other boy complied. He knew it would take time for Naruto to trust him again, but it was worth it if he could be with him like this forever.



~Owari~