Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Seeing Is Believing ( Chapter 38 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Thirty-eight

Title: Seeing Is Believing

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto!

Summary: A little game of Blind Fold the Ninja. [NaruHina]




Hinata circled around Naruto, giggling into her hand quietly as the blond tried to find her. It was a lazy type of day where there was no training to do or missions to complete. You could say it was a type of short vacation for certain ninjas sprinkled around Konoha. Presently, since they had nothing else to do, Naruto and Hinata were playing a little game they liked to called Blind Fold the Ninja. It was Naruto’s idea, really. The object of the game was to blind fold the blond boy, and see how long it would take him to find Hinata.

The Hyuuga girl had just placed the blond fold over his eyes, and she was just waiting for him to get out of the chair. Naruto pulled himself from the chair, using the edges on the table, and staggered slightly. He grinned widely as he put his hands out in front of him, trying to feel Hinata.

“Hinata-chan…” Naruto said in a singsong voice, making his way passed the table and into their living room. He bumped into the doorjamb once before making it passed the threshold. He could hear Hinata giggling, and it sounded like she was trying to hide it. His knees bumped the coffee table, and he put his hands down to feel the glass surface. “Heh. I’m gonna keep running into stuff, ne, Hinata-chan?” The blond moved to the side, following the sounds of her muffled giggles. Every way he moved he could feel a warmth that passed next to his left arm.

When Kakashi told him to do something resourceful with his time, Naruto didn’t think a game of Blind Fold the Ninja was what he meant. But Naruto was having fun regardless of what the older man thought. And having Hinata there with him was just a plus.

“We should do this every time we have nothing to do.” Naruto grinned, waving his hands out in front of him. Hinata was trying harder and harder each time to stifle her giggles, but they were gaining in volume. “Hinata-chan, where are you? I can’t see you!”

The Hyuuga girl giggled louder, and he heard a shuffling motion just to his right. His hand shot out instinctively, and wrapped around a thin wrist. He heard Hinata’s giggle close to his ear, and he pulled off the blind fold to grin at her foxily. She blushed darkly.

“Gotcha, Hinata-chan.” The blond boy tugged her closer, tanned arms wrapping around her waist and holding her tight against his chest. He kissed her softly before pulling away and handing her the blind fold. “Now it’s your turn to find me. I won’t make it easy.”

With another soft kiss, the blond tied the blind fold around his girlfriend’s eyes, and spun her around a couple of times. If they really wanted to, they’d be at it for at least three more hours.



~Owari~