Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Touch ( Chapter 45 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Forty-five

Title: Touch

Disclaimer: Naruto belong to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: When he starts thinking about it, he knows they’re not as alike as they seem. [Implied SasuNaru, SaiNaru]

A/N: Mmph. So, SaiNaru is a weird pairing to me. You know, being a SasuNaru fan. Um, review?




With dark hair and dark eyes, if Naruto squinted just right, Sai looked a lot like Sasuke. When Sai touched him, just a gentle caress, it felt like Sasuke was touching him. Maybe it was what he was hoping for, knowing full well it was something he would never, ever get his hands on. Sasuke was gone, and most likely wouldn’t return his affections anyway. But he found solstice in the fact that Sai seemed so much like Sasuke.

There was a gap in their personalities. Sasuke was a bastard, didn’t care about anyone or anything but his revenge. Sai had started off that way, but he was slowly changing. His smiles were now genuine, and even though a lot of the rookie nine still hated him, Naruto couldn’t say that he did. This was his solstice; his new reason to face the days with as much vigor as he dared.

Sai’s touch was soft, like fluttering sakura petals on his skin. And when they kissed, he felt his heart explode with emotion. It was a different feeling when he kissed Sasuke, some odd months after the Uchiha had returned. When he kissed Sasuke, he felt nothing. There was no flash of heat, no exploding emotions, no staggering need to be closer. There was only a sense of repulsion, like he didn’t know why he was even kissing the bastard.

Sai had been surprised when the blond only tore himself away from Sasuke’s mouth, and wiped his tongue on the sleeves of his jacket. The Uchiha had looked a little disgruntled as the blond went back to his archrival, smiling like nothing had happened.

He was completely disgusted when they started to make out in front of him.



~Owari~