Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Taste ( Chapter 46 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Forty-six

Title: Taste

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: Sasuke is greedy when it comes to the taste of things. [SasuNaru]

A/N: Woot! Since I have nothing left to say, I’ll just post a warning. This does contain some limey content. ^_^ So just sit back and enjoy the lovely boy-love.




Sasuke was greedy when it came to the taste of things, especially the things on Naruto’s body. He loved to taste the blond’s skin; to lick the sweat off caramel after long days of training. Naruto would lay back against the bed, enjoying the warm, tingling sensation of Sasuke’s tongue all over him.

It was always the same. They would get home rather late from training, Naruto too tired to speak, Sasuke so obviously in the mood. The blond boy blamed their near-constant need to touch, but all thought left his mind when Sasuke’s lips met his in a soft kiss. Naruto would simply melt under the other boy’s touch, and would silently comply as Sasuke pushed him back against the bed.

Sasuke would crawl onto the bed, straddle the blond’s hips, and press his lips to Naruto’s jaw. He would move lower, nibbling slightly at the place underneath his ear that always left the blond breathless. He would tease it mercilessly until Naruto felt like he was going to come in his pants. But Sasuke kept moving lower, unzipping Naruto’s jacket and lifting that black mesh shirt up and tucking it underneath the blond’s arms. He would kiss the blond’s collarbone, lave it with his tongue and leave love bites in his wake.

Naruto would be completely incoherent by this time, thrusting up into Sasuke’s hips to get him to move faster. The Uchiha would only smirk as he captured a perky nipple between his teeth. The blond would arch into his touch, head thrown back in the throes of passion, his hips moving against Sasuke’s to get more friction.

The dark haired boy would move onto the other nipple, taking his time with teasing the hardened nub with the tip of his tongue. His hands would be busy also, deft fingers undoing the button of Naruto’s pants, pulling both pants and boxers down mid-thigh. He would give the blond a few, slow strokes as he moved lower on Naruto’s taut stomach, tongue dipping into the other boy’s navel.

Just when the sensations couldn’t get any better, that liquid heat would descend on his arousal, and the blond couldn’t help the way his hips bucked. But Sasuke took his time, tasting what the blond offered him, milking more out by sucking gently on the tip. Naruto would cry out, breathless from the teasing, telling Sasuke in a not-so-nice way to hurry the fuck up. Sasuke, getting quite impatient himself, would suck harder-faster-to bring the blond to orgasm. Sasuke would hurriedly unzip his own shorts, plunging his hand into the confines of his boxers and wrapping his fingers around his arousal. Sasuke would time his strokes with his sucks, and they would hit orgasm at the same time, their very souls freezing up.

When Sasuke was completely sated-for the night-Naruto would lazily lick off the come on the other boy’s hand. They would share a soft kiss, reveling in the taste of each other, and fall asleep with their arms wrapped around the other.



~Owari~