Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Pieces Of Me ❯ Starlight ( Chapter 52 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Drabble Fifty-two

Disclaimer: Naruto belongs to Masashi Kishimoto.

Summary: They just sat back on the grass, and watched as the shooting stars shot across the perfect black. [NaruHina]




Blue eyes watched the stars in the sky, his fingers laced together on his chest. It was a nice day, where the clouds couldn’t be seen and the stars twinkled in the sky. The warm, summer breeze ruffled his hair, making him feel content in this moment. It was a plus that he had someone he loved dearly there with him, watching the stars in contented companionship.

Naruto reached out a hand, absently trying to seek out Hinata’s in the darkness. When he found it, he laced their fingers together on the grass.

“Naruto-kun.” The Hyuuga girl said softly, blushing despite being used to this kind of treatment. They were in a new relationship-had been together for a few, short months-and Naruto treated her like a princess. They did everything together, if it was possible, and a lot of their friends supported their relationship. They were the closest, most loving couple in the Rookie 9.

“Ah! A shooting star! Make a wish, Hinata-chan!” The blond clenched his eyes shut, trying to think of a wish that hadn’t already come true. He’d become the Rokudaime Hokage, he had Hinata at his side, and Sasuke had been back in Konoha for years. There was only one obvious wish he could make.

After the shooting star had passed, blue eyes swung over to regard Hinata, who still had her eyes closed. The blond leaned over towards her, pressing a soft kiss to the corner of her mouth. The Hyuuga girl turned her head slightly to press their lips together.

Naruto pulled back, grinning. He’d gotten his wish.



~Owari~