Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Red Eyes under The Moonlight ❯ Chapter Three : Welcome Back to Konoha! Part One ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Red Eyes under the Moonlight
By:
Dea-Sama
 
Ohayo gozaimasu! (well it's morning right now …) Anyways, welcome to a new chapter of REutM … okay, I think I'll just go with REM! Eto … R.E.M ni youkouso? I think I said that wrong … alright where was I? Aha!
Let's see, where did we leave off last time … *checks* Ah yes yes, Saruko-tachi left Tori no Kuni!
YAHOO! I finally get to bring back the non OCs =)
Now we're really going to see all the characters!
I'll make sure to bring:
 
Naruto, Sakura, Kiba, Hinata, Ino, Shikamaru, Neji, Lee, Tenten and maybe the Suna Siblings will make and appearance. I dunno …
 
TONIKAKU! Look forward to reading this chapter! It's gonna be long and GOOD! At least, I hope so~ <3
 
EDIT: UGH! I actually wrote this about a week ago, but forgot to post it~ =D Anyways … Ahem, to FFXInuyasha1, I've read your review. =D I kinda realized after awhile that I should've put the bios at the end, but by the time I realized it … It was pretty much too late. *hits self on the head* Actually, I've never written Bios before but I decided to put one `cause I always forget how my characters are … must've a bad Idea I guess. Anyways … XD I think I'm starting to rant to much onto the chapter!!
 
Disclaimer: Return of my Favorite Game! (a.k.a little script plays for Disclaimers haha xD)
 
Dea: Ne, Naru-ChanHime …
Naru: Hmmm?
Dea: Should this fic turn into a Sasunaru?
Naru: EH?!
Sasu: I don't mind!!! =3
Dea: No one asked your opinion!! *pout*
Naru: Naruto & Co. belong to Masashi Kishimoto!
Dea: And don't forget that I own Saruko, Seiji and cute lil Natsuo! (plus Rei) x)
 
Chapter Three: Welcome back to Konoha! Part One
 
It has been a week since the trio left Tori no Kuni and strangely, they had just arrived in the Fire Country; blame it all on Saruko! Once the three shinobis left the Bird Country, Saruko begged (more like forced) her two friends to follow her on a FEW detours. Somehow, the young lady managed to make allies all of over the country!
 
It seemed like the young (still) genin, used those allies to find any clues for Sasuke's whereabouts as well as other things. She said that to make money she became, somewhat, a bounty hunter; capturing the bounty heads throughout her journey.
 
Also, most of her allies were shopkeepers of various different shops (clothes, weapons, food, etc.), meaning Saruko wanted to take those detours for shopping and not … information gathering. Of course the one who had to suffer carrying her bags was … Natsuo and Seiji (so-called friend/slaves).
 
When the sun had reached its high point in the day, the trio finally arrived at the gates of Konohagakure no Sato. The second Natsuo and Seiji entered through the gates, they fell to ground, praising the gods for their safe arrival; then again, they were probably just relieved they wouldn't have to carry Saruko's bags anymore.
 
The Kunoichi laughed at her two friends who had their faces towards the ground and their backs to the sky. Their exhaustion somehow fit into her “laughable” section in her sadistic mind.
 
A few meters away, the two guards at the gate, who recognized Natsuo and Seiji, ran towards the three kids.
 
“Natsuo-kun! Seiji-kun! Welcome back!” One of them greeted.
 
Natsuo looked up to his fellow Konoha shinobi, got up and smiled. “We're back!” He exclaimed.
 
The two men smiled, then, they noticed Saruko standing behind the two boys. The young girl looked at them with her piercing dark eyes with a look that said “What's wrong? Got a problem with me or what?!”
 
The same man who greeted the gang spoke. “Who are you?” He asked Saruko.
 
She sighed. “Goddamnit, I leave for 2 years and no one remembers me?” Saruko answered rudely; then she muttered. “I hope that isn't the case with father …”
 
The two Chuunin guards examined the genin closely; they noticed the hitai-ite.
 
“Eh?! You're a Konoha Shinobi?!” one of them exclaimed.
 
“Izumo? Don't you remember? It's Saruko … S-A-R-U-K-O.” Seiji whispered into the man's ear.
 
Izumo and Kotetsu looked at the girl again.
 
“It really is you!” Kotetsu announced, pointing at the girl who sighed in hopelessness.
 
“You're all hopeless.” She muttered causing everyone to start laughing.
 
After Izumo and Kotetsu gave their farewells, the trio made their way to the Hokage Mansion.
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
At the center of Konohagakure, in the Hokage Estate, Naruto was sitting in his office; bored and tired of paperwork. The young man missed being out in the open doing missions, instead of giving missions, but, this is what we wanted and Rokudaime still appreciated it. After all, he's got what we wanted; respect and acknowledgement.
 
Naruto turned to the window and looked at the clear blue horizon beyond the village and forest. He then wondered what Natsuo and Seiji were doing.
The two boys were on their mission for ten days now. The young Hokage then realized he hadn't given the duo and mission time limit; he hit his head. What if they were in trouble?
 
Naruto shook his head. Seiji's too smart too let anything unpredictable happen; and so, the Hokage returned to his paperwork. The clock ticked. 1h35pm. 1h36pm. 1h37pm.
 
SLAM!!
 
Naruto jumped in shock at the sudden disruption in his office. He looked up and saw two of his old friends in front of him; Ino and Sakura. The two medic-nins were breathing heavily but they had a excited/happy look on their faces. The young Hokage wondered what was making them so happy. A medical discovery? Wait a sec, why would they tell Naruto for that? Oh yeah! He's Hokage!
 
The fire country's Kage went through numerous reasons in his head; somehow none of them would stick.
 
“What's wrong, you two?” He finally decided to say.
 
The two girls giggled and looked at Naruto with an evil grin. The young man gulped; even though he was Hokage, somehow these two girls always scared him. (Tell me again the reason why men dominate the world?)
 
“Actually, we just came in to let you know the rookie nine's having a reunion at Ichiraku's.” Ino announced.
 
“Alright … tonight?” Naruto asked, not quite sure if he should believe Ino's words.
 
“Yep! Make sure you're there! The Suna Trio, Neji, Lee and Tenten are coming too.” Sakura added.
 
The two girls went out the door, leaving Naruto with paperwork once again.
 
“What are those two planning?” He whispered to himself.
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
Along the way to Saruko's home (the Hokage Mansion), the trio had met Ino and Sakura who were walking out of the Konoha hospital. When Seiji spotted his mother, he waved to her and the two women came running.
 
“Sei! When did you get back?” Ino greeted hugging her only son.
 
“J-just now.”
 
Sakura turned to the young girl standing beside Natsuo. Saruko looked as if she knew what the pink-haired woman was thinking.
 
“Who -“
 
“GAH! Not you too!!” Saruko exclaimed frustrated.
 
Ino let go of a suffocating Seiji and looked at Saruko closely. Determined to know who the mysterious girl was before Sakura (their rivalry will never end, will it?). The two jounin women pointed at the genin at the same time.
 
“SARUKO!”
 
Natsuo, who had been quiet for a while, made a ding-ding wining sound. “Correct!”
 
“Saruko, did you … did you find anything?” Sakura asked her more-or-less adopted daughter with hope.
 
“Gomen. That bastard … there's barely any trace of him!” Saruko snapped.
 
“Well, he's smart.” Seiji said as if referring to himself. “He won't be found unless he wants to.”
 
“'Cause he trained with that snake idiot.” Natsuo added, completing his best friend/rival's phrase.
 
The mood was tense for a second, but Ino; who didn't like that atmosphere, decided to make the happy come back.
 
“Yosh!” She proclaimed, rising her fist to the air. “Were going to have a party!!”
 
“EH?!” screamed the others.
 
“I'm going to invite everyone at Ichiraku's! Rookie Nine, Neji, Tenten, Lee AND the Suna!” Ino added happily.
 
“Why're you going to that?” Saruko asked, already anticipating the answer.
 
“You're welcome party, of course! And …” Ino answered. “To cheer up Naruto-Sama.”
 
“What's wrong with Dad?” Saruko asked with a glare.
 
Sakura gulped; the young girl had gotten scarier. “N-Nothing! He's just been trapped in his office lately. He hasn't been sneaking out a lot, either.”
 
“I see …” Natsuo decided to say to sound smart.
 
Saruko and Seiji, who were standing at Natsuo's sides, looked away; Saruko's brow twitching, whilst Seiji shook his head in hopelessness. So, what exactly did you SEE, Natsuo?!
 
“Okay! Natsuo, Saruko, make sure to be in Ichiraku's three hours from now!” Ino said clapping her hands together.
 
“No prob!” Natsuo replied for himself and his friend.
 
Ino waved goodbye to the two kids and pulled Seiji by the neck; dragging him on the floor.
 
“Oi! K-Kaachan! Why you pulling me away?! KAACHAN!” Seiji screamed as his mother forcefully pulled him from his friends. “NATSUO! SARUKO! DO SOMETHING!”
 
Natsuo, not wanting to give up a chance to be alone with Saruko, grinned and innocently he said:
 
“Ah! Gomen, Gomen! I can't beat your Mother's will!”
 
“TRAITORS!!!!!!!”
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
Natsuo and Saruko walked towards the Hyuuga Mansion the young man was living in. The chuunin man, suffering carrying Saruko's bags; with Seiji gone, Natsuo had to carry them all. He looked at Saruko; she didn't seem to feel guilty at all. In fact, she seemed to enjoy watching her friend suffer.
 
The young girl grinned and looked at her watch; 1h35pm. Ino and Sakura must've told Naruto the plan, already.
 
“Oh yeah~ Make sure you come a bit late, alright? We need to surprise your Father, after all!” Ino had said.
 
Saruko sighed. “If Ino-san didn't want him to know were back, then … why bring Seiji?”
 
“Oh, she probably misses him. Besides, they'll ask Seiji to wait at the gates. Poor guy.” Natsuo replied.
 
“You're not one to talk.” Saruko commented grinning innocently at Natsuo; who was carrying HER luggage.
 
Natsuo whined as Saruko deliberately tortured him.
 
A few minutes later, the two konoha shinobi arrived in front of Natsuo's home. The friends entered the estate and dropped Saruko's luggage in Natsuo's room. Then, they headed for the rear garden.
 
“Hey Saruko! How about a little match?” Natsuo suggested to pass the time.
 
“Sure, I'm game.” Saruko replied. “I'm going to whoop your ass like the old times!”
Natsuo laughed. “You say that now, but I've gotten way stronger!!”
 
“So what was I doing? Blowing up daisies?”
 
The two friends glared at each other and looked down the hall; the garden was straight ahead. Natsuo and Seiji looked at each other again, and raced to the garden.
Not noticing the young child who had just appeared on the scene.
 
“HOKUTO! WATCH OUT!” Natsuo cried, not able to stop.
 
Saruko, on the other hand, stopped herself and smirked as Natsuo fell on his little brother. She then turned around when a hand came to her shoulder. Behind her was Kiba Inuzuka, Natsuo's father. The man looked at Saruko with a grin; he obviously did not recognize her either. Saruko put an annoyed look on her face.
 
Kiba put his right hand behind his head and picked up his older son from the back of his shirt; smiling.
 
“Oi Natsuo~ since when did you start bringing girls home?” The man teased.
 
“K-KIBA-SAN! It's ME! SARUKO!” The Kunoichi snapped, outraged.
 
Kiba dropped Natsuo on the floor and examined Saruko closely. The young girl was getting annoyed of everyone observing her that day.
 
“Wow! It is you~ Well, I kinda figured, though. I didn't think Natsuo would bring a flat-ch-“
 
The Jonin father didn't have time to complete his comment; Natsuo had stopped him before he could say something that could seriously enrage Saruko (who does, after all, have a complex about her small chest).
 
“DAD! Eto … we're having a grand reunion at Ichiraku's tonight!” He announced.
 
“Ah, really? Ino's idea I'll bet.” Kiba replied.
 
“Gee, have I been forgotten or what?” Hokuto asked appearing behind his father; shyly looking at Saruko.
 
“Hokuto ~ Gomen!” Natsuo apologized, patting his brother's head. “Ne, tou-san, where's mom?”
 
“I'll go get her!” Hokuto announced, running down the hall.
 
“So, what were you two going to do?” Kiba asked the two kids.
 
“I'll ignore the fact that that had perverse thoughts behind it.” Saruko muttered. “We were going to have a match.”
 
“Oh really? Well then, I do hope you teach my son a good lesson~” Kiba replied. “I'll go get Hokuto and Hinata, go on and start your match.”
 
The two shinobis watched Kiba walk down the hall and then made their way to the garden.
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
Ino, Sakura and Seiji were at Ichiraku's. They had just finished calling everyone about the party, all was left was to get the Suna Siblings in Konoha swiftly. For that, Seiji suggested sending them an emergency note saying something along the lines of:
 
URGENT! NEEDED IN KONOHA IN THE NEXT HOUR! PLEASE HURRY! IT CONCERNS NARUTO-SAMA!
 
The young man explained that by adding Naruto's name, the three siblings would think he had fallen sick or been attacked/poison/kidnapped and whatever else. Ino couldn't help but laugh at the idea; even though she knew it would work. The young woman wouldn't be able to wait and see the look on their faces! She laughed to herself; her son's such a genius.
 
While waiting, Ino sent Seiji to buy some supplies; such as balloons, posters … Sakura had something to do at the hospital, which left Ino to cook some of her specialties while she left the ramen to Teuchi.
 
Seiji was walking back to Ichiraku's when he suddenly bumped into someone.
 
“Ah G-gomen!” He apologized helping the young girl up by taking her arm.
 
The girl looked up, revealing her shy face to Seiji. She had short brown hair and bangs that covered her beautiful empty eyes. Seiji then blushed; she was pretty.
The kunoichi, realizing he was staring, let go of his hand and got up herself. She placed herself a fair meter away from the man and awkwardly stared at the floor.
 
“Ah ie! I'm fine. I wasn't looking where I was going.” She replied, still looking at her feet.
 
Smiling at the young girl's timid nature; which reminded him of Natsuo's mother, Seiji introduced himself and gave his hand to shake.
 
“H-hyuuga … H-hyuuga K-kurugumi, desu…” She said as she slowly took the boy's hand.
 
“Hyuuga?” Seiji repeated.
 
“H-hai … Neji and Tenten are my parents.” Kurugumi answered, with a bit more confidence.
 
“Ah! If only all Hyuuga were like you!” Seiji commented out loud; referring to a certain dog, who ironically at that moment sneezed.
 
“E-eh?”
 
Seiji shook his head while waving his hands in front of him. “No, nothing.”
 
“E-eto… Come to think of it, are you going to Naruto-Sama's party?”
 
“Yes I am.”
 
For some mysterious reason, Kurugumi smiled. Her empty eyes lit up as she told Seiji “See you later, then!” with a sudden boost of confidence. Seiji then thought to himself, is it me … or is she more suited to be related to Hinata? (She kinda is, in a way, stupid Seiji. =D)
 
Seiji then continued his walk towards Ichiraku's.
 
As he turned on the corner, he heard a crash. A fair ten meters in front of him, was an injured Natsuo in the middle of debris left by a huge hole in his estate's gate wall. Natsuo was staring loathingly at Saruko, who was in front of him.
 
A few seconds later, Hinata, Kiba and Hokuto came out through the hole in the wall. Hokuto hid behind her mother; who was wondering who would clean up the mess while Kiba laughed loudly and pointed at his son, constantly screaming “You were beaten, again!”
 
The young man, who so far was watching from afar, approached the family and Saruko.
 
“What happened?” Seiji asked.
 
“What does it look like?” Kiba exclaimed, still unable to stop laughing. (Some father)
 
“I was beaten again.” Natsuo muttered, staring at the floor.
 
Laughing, Seiji turned to Saruko. “How'd you beat him this time?”
 
Flashback
 
Natsuo/Rei and Saruko entered their battle stances. They were three meters away from each other; the traps in garden were activated and set at random. Saruko waited; she knew Natsuo would make the first move. The smart sadistic Genin examined her enemy carefully; Natsuo's moves were easy to read as long as you can match his speed.
 
It was quiet. Both rivals waiting for the perfect time to move, after all, the first move would determine who would be at advantage. They stared each other down, and when the wind finally settled down. Natsuo made his move.
 
“Rei! Let's go!” He screamed.
 
GATSUUGA!
 
Saruko, expecting Natsuo to make such an obvious move, easily dodges the attack. The genin then proceeds to hiding herself in the trees; where her plan can come to fruition. After all, the sadist's specialty was genjutsu.
 
Natsuo and Rei turned on themselves, trying to hear or smell any trace of the enemy. Once again, she used the wind to disguise her scent.
 
The young girl was looking at Natsuo from behind. She activated her sharigan, and started her plan.
 
KUROI NEGAI NO JUTSU!!!
 
Natsuo turned around hearing the jutsu being called out. He gulped and laughed at the same time.
Not only did Saruko name the jutsu stupidly again but that jutsu was going cost him some pride. For as long as the canine-chuunin knew Saruko, she always had a nasty habit of making her jutsus blatantly obvious by their names. Luckily, it didn't cause Saruko any problems since her moves were impossible to escape.
 
Natsuo closed his eyes, fearing what would come, but what came after was something he should've expected but didn't.
 
The young man was in a hot spring, and in front of him, was Saruko, who somehow sprouted an h-cup chest, with nothing but a skimpy towel covering her (Whatever people, imagine what you want =.=).
Saruko looked at Natsuo with a lustful face, as she crawled towards him, exposing her abnormally large breasts to him. Natsuo gulped. It wasn't real. It's not real. He kept on telling himself.
 
“GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! NATSUO YOU FRIKKEN PERVERT!!!!”
 
Natsuo snapped out of his dream; induced by Saruko's dark wish technique. In front of him was an enraged Saruko, and before he realized it, she had punched him so hard, he went through the wall.
 
End Flashback
 
Saruko and Natsuo looked at each other and turned away blushing. Seiji looked at his two friends, confused.
 
“I used one my super cool techniques, of course!” Saruko exclaimed gloating nervously.
 
Natsuo sighed then looked up at Saruko; who glared at him for a split-second, secretly saying “I'm going to kill you.” Natsuo gulped. His life was over.
 
“Ah … right …” Seiji murmured. Is it me? Or is these two lying to me a lot, lately? (It's just you Seiji, now go end up with Kurugumi.)
 
“Anyways, it's about time we got ready for the party!” Hinata exclaimed with unusual energy.
 
“Right, right! Natsuo, Saruko, come on. Seiji, see you there!” Kiba seconded his wife, pushing Saruko and Natsuo towards the gate as he waved goodbye to Seiji.
 
“Ja ne, Seiji-niisan.” Hokuto decided to say, leaving the barrier that is Hinata's skirt. (That sounded wrong)
 
“Hmm … right … See you later, minna.”
 
The young man then resumed his route towards Ichiraku's. Realizing how much he's been left out recently by his two best friends; Saruko and Natsuo.
 
~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@
 
A.N: Um well … I decided in the end to divide Saruko's welcome party into two. For two reasons; this chapter's already so long =.= and second, Seiji.
As you've maybe noticed, he's going to be dealing with problems. God, I'm starting to really hate Seiji. I don't know why, doesn't he just piss you off?!
Anyways, there are some notes that I'd like to … note:
 
One, Izumo and Kotetsu are REAL Naruto characters. Check Wikipedia to know who they are.
Two, KUROI NEGAI NO JUTSU! *cough cough* I may justify my lack of Japanese understanding with Saruko's lack of creativity … it works somehow … right?
 
I need to learn Japanese. =.= I mean seriously, the dark wish technique?! What's up with that anyways?!
 
Okay, what else is there to note? Ah so so, there's also Kurugumi Hyuuga. What do you guys think of her? Well, I'll bet she'll piss me off as much as Seiji does.
 
Oh yeah, I'd like to note that the terribly short fight between Saruko and Natsuo is the first ever fight I've written. I hope I managed it well enough. It's quite difficult … describing fights.
 
P.S: … Is it me … or am I putting a lot of SaruNatsu Ecchi-ness … O_O