Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sacrificial Beauty ❯ Preparations ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: I do NOT own Naruto or any of its characters, that right is reserved for Masashi Kishimoto.

Please Read and Review, because it fills me with LOVE! Also, feel free to leave criticism or suggestions, I can take it! ^_^v

Break
Chapter 3: Preparations

When the sound of an alarm went off Sakura tried to use the pillow she had been laying on to block out the sound. She didn’t even want to think about how the rest of the day was going to be if she woke up feeling this bad already. Tsunade would just have to wait, she needed a long, hot bath to help deal with these cramps first. But as the bed shifted and the alarm turned off Sakura sat up abruptly in a defensive stance, though sadly without the kunai she usually kept under her pillow.

The sight of Kakashi leisurely looking up at her caused her to remember exactly where she was, and why it was that her abdomen felt like someone had kicked her. “Oh… good morning…” Kakashi’s eye crinkled into his usual smile as he pointed out the window behind her. She was surprised to see that the early March sun was just getting low in the sky, but had yet to actually set.

“It’s not morning yet… though I wouldn’t have been surprised if you had slept all night, I did wear you out a little I suppose...” Sakura gaped at his bold (but true) statement- he looked… smug.

“Arg!” She launched herself at him, determined to beat him senseless, but was stopped by his hands holding her wrists.

“Unfortunately, we don’t have the luxury of time tonight. There are still a few things I need to teach you…” Sakura could feel the blush burning her cheeks as she wrenched her wrists free from his grip. She forced herself not to cover her body or look away from his eye, very soon that wouldn’t even be an option.

“Shouldn’t I…” Kakashi looked at her intently as she took a deep breath and forced calm into her body and professionalism into her voice; they didn’t have time for her to go into hysterics over the loss of something as inconsequential as her virginity.

“I need to put out the cover for my absence as well as get my supplies. I could take care of it and be back by eleven.” Kakashi studied her with a more critical eye, and Sakura kept herself from showing discomfort by force of will.

Now that he wasn’t preoccupied with it, Kakashi could tell that anyone looking at her naked body would never believe her to be younger than her actual age. “Do you have any ideas yet about how to pass for younger?” The look Sakura gave him clearly stated that she had no idea what he was talking about.

“You’ll never pass for younger than sixteen when you’re naked.” He said it without inflection, as a simple fact, but Sakura couldn’t help her blush. She knew that it wasn’t really meant as a compliment, but it still made her feel better about herself. It also caused her to worry at her lower lip and turn her eyes away in thought.

“I hadn’t thought of that yet…” Eyes shooting back up to his she spoke with more determination than she felt. “I’ll think of something by tonight.” The confidence in her eyes challenged him to contradict her, but he simply nodded before continuing.

“I don’t think we’ll get much sleep for the next few days, so try to grab some soldier pills if you can.” He said this blithely but it made Sakura’s eyes widen. Kakashi didn’t approve of soldier pills in general, so for him to make the suggestion meant something more than fear of a couple sleepless nights.

“Exactly how big of an exit are we making?” Kakashi didn’t reply and Sakura’s heart beat a little faster as he reached over the edge of the bed and dug around for a moment before holding out a mission scroll.

“Memorize it and then destroy it.” Kakashi didn’t release the scroll for a moment, forcing her to look into his eyes. “I’ll see you at eleven.” Sakura nodded as she took the scroll he had finally relinquished.

She took a moment to pull on her spandex shorts, skirt, bra and top before pocketing her flower printed cotton panties (though not quickly enough for Kakashi to miss the faint blush she sported as a result of seeing them lying openly on his floor) and then she was jumping out the window without a backwards glance.

Her destination was the shinobi equipment storage, located between Hokage tower and Anbu headquarters. (Which was only a short walk from Kakashi’s apartment) It was heavily guarded, but upon becoming a jounin Sakura had been informed of a specific entrance guarded by Anbu. They were instructed to inspect anyone attempting to enter, but if you were of sufficient rank they would allow you passage and ‘forget’ you had been there in the first place.

This procedure had been instituted for missions precisely like this, since the main entrance was closely monitored and known to the entire community. It wasn’t all that fun being slightly man-handled by the two Anbu guards, but it was better than blowing her cover. Besides, this entrance was closer to the things she had come for.

It didn’t take her long to find the solder pills Kakashi had requested, and even the temporary hair dye that would be mixed into her shampoo regularly during the mission didn’t take long to find… but the third item she had come to find took her significantly longer.

When Sakura was younger she would have killed for the fast acting diet pills; (Guaranteed to make you lose at least ten pounds in a week!) but nowadays it wasn’t something she had actually envisioned herself using. It was a definite health risk, but Sakura couldn’t think of another quick solution to her problem.

Of all the weapons in her arsenal, it was Sakura’s fast thinking that had gotten her jounin status at sixteen. Unlike Kakashi, Sakura couldn’t come up with ideas seemingly out of thin air; but she could go through her large library of a brain and find topics related to what she wanted at the speed of light. In just the amount of time it had taken her to leave Kakashi’s apartment, be harassed by the guards, and find the first two items Sakura had already come up with the perfect plan to keep her cover.

As she left the storage house feeling triumphant Sakura walked into town and headed for the Yamanaka flower shop. It would have closed half an hour ago, but Sakura knew that Ino would still be cleaning up and preparing the shop for tomorrow morning. She grinned, Ino could drive her crazy with her incessant gossiping sometimes, but today her annoying tendencies were going to come in handy.

With a grin on her face and a skip in her step she blatantly ignored the ‘closed’ sign on the door and stepped inside, the bell above the door ringing with her entrance. “I’m sorry we’re…” Ino stopped as she came around the corner and saw Sakura. “Oh, hey forehead! You need something?”

Sakura frowned in mock consternation. “I can’t visit you without having an ulterior motive?” Ino rolled her eyes.

“Not when I just saw you yesterday, what’s up?” Sakura pretended to suppress a grin before furrowing her brow and crossing her arms under her breast.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about pig.” Ino sighed with a barely suppressed smile and poked her in the side.

“Spill, I can tell you want to.” Finally Sakura allowed a Cheshire grin to take over her face, and (with the image of Ino’s angry face when she learned the truth keeping her smile firmly in place) laid out her story like a fairy tale.   

Break
Kakashi waited until Sakura had dressed and firmly shut the door behind her before getting dressed himself. He had absolute faith that she would come up with something to keep her cover during their mission.

In fact, his faith in her was so great, that he actually felt no need to double-check her preparations. It had been a very long time since Kakashi had gone into an undercover mission with complete faith in his partner, unless of course it was a solo mission.

But Sakura was someone he had known for years, more than that; she was someone who had proven herself time and again. The only thing she seemed to even have in common with boy crazy little girl he had first met was her pink hair and fiery temper.

Every year since then she had grown more determined to prove she was strong enough to do whatever was asked of her. She had first begun pushing herself so she would never be too weak to save her comrades again, but the stronger she became the stronger she wanted to be.

As a result she had mastered more medical jutsu than anyone besides Tsunade herself, become more than proficient in taijutsu, (becoming a target almost impossible to hit) and learned enough of both earth and fire jutsu to become a jounin at the age of sixteen.  

It was enough to impress even the stoic Kakashi, but what impressed him most was the air with which she carried herself. She was confident, but knew her limits; intelligent enough to know she wasn’t always right, and willing to do anything that was required of her. All in all Sakura had become a Kunoichi to be admired.

And though Kakashi wouldn’t have wished for this to be Sakura’s first mission as a jounin, he was glad that she would be his partner. She was more than up to the task.

A memory of her earlier came back to him in a rush, and Kakashi had to admit that she was a little too good at this already. He was glad that by nature of his ‘escape’ he would need to find a new residence upon his return, because the image of Sakura’s perfectly toned ass sticking up in the air waiting for his attention was going to haunt him for much longer than he cared to think about already.

Shaking off the thought Kakashi went about making his own preparations. He had to pack anything that he didn’t want to risk losing to the investigation crew after his hasty departure, including his favorite books.

Already used to packing for such missions Kakashi found himself done with his own preparations in less than an hour. But when Kakashi settled back on his bed with Icha-Icha Tactics he found his mind wandering back to the soft suppleness of Sakura’s skin and with a groan forced himself to get up and take a very cold shower.

This mission might not be as bad as he had first feared, but it also wasn’t going to be as easy as he had assumed it would be after he found out that Sakura was his actual partner either. It was out of his hands however- it had already begun. So when he finished toweling off he re-dressed and settled down to wait for his pink haired counterpart to return.

Break
Sakura opened her front door and slumped back against it once it closed. It hadn’t taken much to get Ino to believe her story of traveling the countryside with a renowned botanist to further her knowledge base on the plants of other countries, but it had been stressful lying to her best friend with a smile on her face.

It had been almost too easy, all she had to do was mention how handsome he was and then deny her own interest in him, with just enough emphasis to have Ino believing it to be too much.

By tomorrow morning Ino would be out telling the whole village that Sakura had run away with the ‘botanist’ to spend the rest of her life picking plants and having babies. (It wouldn’t matter to Ino that even she didn’t really believe what she was saying, she’d say it just to get a rise out of Sakura upon her return.)

It had been very hard to extricate herself from the conversation Ino insisted on having about Neji and their upcoming date. Was Sakura sure she had to leave before then? Because Ino couldn’t imagine not having her there to talk to afterwards…

Sakura had had to insist that the botanist was leaving tonight and she barely had enough time to get ready before they left as it was before Ino finally let her leave. Though still not before forcing Sakura to promise to tell her everything that happened when she returned; not believing for a second that this would be as boring a trip as Sakura was making it out to be.

With a deep sigh Sakura pushed herself from the door and sank onto the plush sofa to read the mission scroll. It was about what she had expected from what Tsunade had already said and from Kakashi’s unusual seriousness.

She had been a little surprised that there would be real Anbu after them, (with instructions to kill Kakashi nonetheless!) though it did explain him suddenly asking her to pick up soldier pills. She was also greatly relieved that it hadn’t been the Hokage’s intention to have her sleep with the whole encampment to maintain her cover. At this point she had decided that she would balk at nothing in order to complete this mission successfully, but it was nice to know regardless.

She hadn’t been so thrilled to learn that it would likely take them three months just to make contact with the rouges, but the only problem Sakura really had at this point was having to be completely obedient to Kakashi, at all times.

Since they wouldn’t necessarily know when they were being watched they would have to run on the assumption that they always were. Meaning that starting tomorrow morning, Sakura would have to be ‘Saki’ twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week until their mission was over… It would take some getting used to.

Tsunade had suggested that she practice Hinata like timidity, (though perhaps not to the same degree) as her own self-assuredness would never pass inspection as a young girl who had run away from home with her sensei. It didn’t matter that Sakura agreed with Tsunade, it still rankled… but that didn’t matter either.

The only thing that did matter was doing this right. This was not a mission she could have any hope to succeed in or even survive if she didn’t put everything she had into becoming someone else. For the duration of this mission she would become Saki, a slightly timid girl madly in love with her sensei.   

After re-reading the scroll several times until she had completely memorized the details concerning their targets, Sakura burned it with a small stream of fire from her lips, being careful that nothing of it remained.

Looking up at the clock Sakura noticed that almost two hours had passed already and jumped up from the sofa to run into her bedroom. She had already asked Ino to come by tomorrow and clear out her refrigerator and put sheets over her furniture, so she really only needed to worry about getting ready, but that was enough.

She started by taking a shower and adding some of the hair dye to her shampoo, being careful to dye her eyebrows too. It was weird seeing herself in the mirror when she got out, but she forced herself to be critical... How did shy little girls wear their hair?

With a smile Sakura pulled out a pair of scissors and cut just enough hair to give her thin bangs, long enough to cover her eyes if she was looking down. Looking into the mirror again she noted that she could now pull off that ‘innocent’ look she had been unable to do since she first became a gennin, it made her smile.

Sticking her tongue out at her reflection she left the bathroom and headed into the bedroom. After putting on a clean pair of panties Sakura bound her breasts as tightly as she could. It was painful but she had endured worse, besides, this was only supposed to be a temporary solution to this particular problem.

It took Sakura almost fifteen minutes to find the box of non-training clothes from a few years ago, but when she did it only took her a moment to find what she had been looking for. She had two baby doll dresses her mother had bought for her twelfth birthday, one in blue and the other in the same green as her eyes.

When she had gotten them they had been just a little loose in the top and had gone down just past her knees. Now, as she put on the blue one, she was pleased to find it just fit her breasts (thanks mainly to the breast bindings from hell) and ended a good three inches above her knees.

The effect of this was exactly what she had wanted. Her breasts looked small due to the binding, and the neckline was high enough that you wouldn’t see any cleavage unless she leaned over.  The waistline fell at the slimmest point of her waist, and the flare of the dress camouflaged her wide hips. Add to this the ‘lost child’ look the loose black hair provided and Sakura wouldn’t have been surprised if someone mistook her for eleven or twelve.

Looking at herself right now the only thing about her that hinted at her age was her height, which could easily be overlooked as her being tall for her age, whatever age people guessed her to be.

Sakura put her stretch shorts back on under the skirt to keep anything from showing when she ran, and added her gennin sandals, happy to find that they miraculously still fit her. Glancing at the clock she finished packing in a whirl of clothes, weapons and supplies. When she was done she picked up her bag and gave a last look around her apartment before bolting the door and taking to the rooftops.

The wind against her face as she ran was soothingly mild and the cloudless sky twinkled merrily with a thousand stars. Sakura reflected briefly that she didn’t look at the stars all that often, usually preferring the warmth of the sun to the quiet beauty nighttime could provide; but maybe she would do so more often in the future…

When Kakashi’s complex came into view a wicked idea came to her and she dropped to the ground with a smirk and entered through the main door. It was a quick walk up the one flight of stairs and down the hall before she was standing in front of apartment 206.

Sakura set her pack down next to the doorway (out of immediate view), and knocked timidly on the door; waiting a moment without response before knocking again with a little more force.

Break
When Kakashi finally got up to answer the door he thought it was odd that Sakura hadn’t just jumped in through his window, or even walked in after a courtesy knock, (she was expected after all) but the knocking had continued. When he did open the door he had a flashback to the young Reika entering the Hokage’s office.

The girl before him stood with her hands behind her back and her eyes downcast timidly as if waiting for him to say something; as if he should know why she was standing there. For a second he was convinced Sakura had sent another gennin to tell him she was running late again, but something just seemed a little off with that theory.

“Yes?” At his questioning tone the striking green eyes glanced up at him through black bangs. The girl worried her lip nervously, but she still managed a smile that belied knowledge a child should never know.

“I came just like you told me sensei… I even brought my pack in case…” Her sentence trailed off as a blush spread quickly across her cheeks and down her neck. She looked away from him in embarrassment before picking up a moderately large pack and dragging it into the doorway. When she looked back up at him her eyes were filled with adoration.

Kakashi absorbed the image for a full ten seconds before managing his typical smile. “Saki, punctual as usual!” Her blush deepened and her eyes fell to the floor once more. Kakashi couldn’t help but be impressed by Sakura’s acting abilities.

He reached out a hand to take her bag, his hand brushing lightly against hers as he did. “Here, let me take that for you.” With just the slightest of nods she allowed him to take the heavy pack from her and stepped inside his apartment, closing the door behind her.

As soon as the door was locked firmly Kakashi pulled her further into the room and walked around her, surveying her critically. “It’s good. I knew you were coming and still thought it was someone else until you mentioned I had invited you… What about when you’re naked?” Sakura held back the blush his comment wanted to produce and smiled as she explained, immensely pleased with her idea.

“I took some of the emergency weight loss pills from storage.” She held in her laughter at Kakashi’s baffled expression. “The first place I always lose weight is my breasts so I should be down to this size without bindings in a week or two, and the rest of me isn’t too far off from what we’re going for anyway so that should be enough time for me to stand up to inspection. After that…” This time she was unable to hold back the blush that colored her cheeks, but she forced herself not to look away.

“We’ll say that I’m pregnant. It will explain why I will fill out more quickly than an average girl, though I’ll have to be careful not to gain the weight back too quickly… anyway, I won’t need to continue taking diet pills which might look suspicious if they notice me taking them.” Kakashi looked like he was about to interrupt her so she spoke again before he could.

“As a med nin I can hold back my period for a while; so I figure we can keep up the pretence for maybe three to four months before I should have started to really show. At that point I’ll force my period and come crying to you about the ‘miscarriage.’ Even if I don’t lose any weight afterwards no one should be too suspicious.”

Kakashi couldn’t decide whether to be incredulous or impressed so he settled for amused. Letting out a light chuckle he patted her shoulder, enjoying this as one of the last moments they could be themselves for a long while. But after a moment their smiles dimmed, there was too little time left.

After another moment Kakashi cleared his throat. He tried to tell himself that this wasn’t really as awkward as it felt, but he couldn’t help feeling like a pedophile just looking at her. Sure he knew she was of age… Hell, he’d even touched her naked flesh! (Flesh that was very definitely of age) But right now, if he didn’t know she was Sakura, he wouldn’t have placed her at a day over twelve.

His face became deadly calm and Sakura could tell that the ‘lessons’ were about to begin again. This time she figured she’d save him some trouble and grabbed the bottom of her dress with the intention of taking it off. “Leave it on.” She looked up at him, confused.

“I have to… get used to you looking like that.” It dawned on Sakura suddenly that her thoughts about Kakashi not being able to have sex with a child was well founded, it had only been her belief that she looked like a child that was wrong… but now she did look like a child.

“Kakashi…” He cut her off before she could continue.

“Sensei, Saki should always call me sensei. If you call me Kakashi it’s like we’re on even ground, when I’m actually supposed to be taking advantage of you.” Sakura’s face registered surprise for a moment, but it passed as she saw the practicality of what he was asking of her. This too was something they would have to get used to.

Her posture changed, and when she timidly looked at the floor and played with the hem of her skirt she was instantly another person; smaller, and as fragile as the child she was pretending to be. She was Saki.

It made Kakashi feel dirty.

“Hai, Kakashi-sensei…” The blush didn’t return, but she kept glancing up at him with eyes too filled with admiration. They lied far too well for their own good… though perfectly for the mission.

He stepped forward and forced his hands to caress a trail down her arms and lower, allowing his hands to trial all the way down to her ankles before running them back up under her skirt. Her eyes were wide, watching him all the while. She looked transfixed, but she was also breathing a little heavier.

Kakashi held her eyes as he slowly pulled down the fabric keeping him from what he needed to do, but when she had stepped free of her shorts and panties he was behind her again, like he had been last time. “Kakashi-sensei?”

“Shhh Saki,” his hand gently caressed the side of her neck, sending a shiver down her spine. “I like having you like this, I like touching you,” He emphasized this by lightly cupping her bound breasts. “I love smelling you,” He breathed deeply of her hair. “I love making love to you,” He suddenly ground himself against her firm backside. “like this.”

Sakura could hardly breathe. She didn’t understand how he could seduce her like this, calling her by another name from a fake life, lying to her knowingly. How was it possible that she could feel heat pooling within her? But her heart still skipped as he pushed her to stand facing a wall and placed her hands against it.

His hand once again trailed up her thigh to teasingly trace the outer lips of her sex. She shivered delicately as his fingers ghosted over her clit before tracing it more firmly. His other hand had also worked its way up her skirt but was busy firmly gripping her bare hip as he began to roll her clit a little harder, drawing a gasp from her lips.

He teased her mercilessly, going faster and faster until she couldn’t think, and then slowing down to a crawl until she begged him properly. “Please sensei!” Kakashi smiled because she followed the act he had planned as if she had been following a script; but he didn’t give in. He wouldn’t allow her to come yet.

He teased her engorged nub until he felt liquid heat dripping down her thighs, then he ran his middle finger through her folds and plunged it within her. Pumping in and out of her slowly, smiling at her panting breaths. When she begged him again, “please sensei, please more!” he inserted a second finger and continued his torturously slow pace.

His free hand drew patterns against her skin as he worked her into a frenzy. His fingers moving within her finally picking up their pace, bringing her to the edge of oblivion. And then, without warning he withdrew his fingers from her completely.

Kakashi had closed his eye during this, simply listening to the glorious sounds she produced. Without looking at her he could imagine her as she had been before, could feel the tight heat of her. It was enough to finally cause him to harden against her, all thoughts of being a pedophile gone for at least the duration of the night.

Sakura wanted to yell at him for stopping before turning around and forcing him to continue, but as Saki she would never be so bold. So she allowed herself no more that a whimper of unquenched desire, and ground herself against him in an attempt to feel a little more.

Kakashi felt triumphant, she would do anything he told her right now if he would just continue. Of course he didn’t have any intention of stopping, he was simply taking his time watching her become frustrated. But before she could actually become angry he pulled his pants and boxers down just enough to free his throbbing length from its confines.

The hot liquid dripping down her thighs told him that she was ready for him so he entered her without warning, thrilling in the feel of her clenched around him as they moaned together. He didn’t bother to hold back now that he knew how much she could take, but she had already been so close that with just a few strokes the walls of her womb were pulsing, attempting to milk him as she screamed. “Sensei!”

Kakashi was secretly proud of her for having enough presence of mind to scream his title versus his name. It would help him later. During the mission he could claim a fetish for the title, and after the mission he wouldn’t have to dream about her screaming his name.

As with everything else, he had learned this lesson the hard way.

Kakashi hadn’t allowed himself to come, knowing that there was a reason they were doing this; that there was still more he had to teach her, he couldn’t stop here. But when he pulled out of her pulsing womb and placed the head of his straining cock at the entrance to her lusciously toned backside he could feel her tense under his hands. He rubbed a circle against her stomach with the hand not gripping her hip and spoke quietly into her ear.

“Relax Sakura.” She wanted to listen to him, but she was scared. She had never done this before and everything she had ever heard about it had been very bad.

“But…” Kakashi’s head dropped to her shoulder and his voice came out as little more than a harsh whisper.

“I can’t guarantee that no one else there will touch you Sakura. I will do my best, but maintaining our cover is more important… I don’t want you to experience this for the first time with someone who might seriously hurt you.” Sakura bit her lip in anxiety but she could see his logic. Unable to say the words she forced herself to nod.

“Relax for me like you did yesterday.” She nodded again before forcing her muscles to become loose and pliable. His hand rubbing soothing circles against her stomach helped.

As he entered her, already coated in her natural lubricants, she felt a burning sensation. It was more painful than yesterday and she couldn’t stop the tears from dripping down her face as she bit her lip to keep from crying out; but Kakashi didn’t move until she had time to become accustomed to it, and even then he began very slowly.

It was a strange sensation, painful to the point of making her fear losing concentration and tensing again, but after almost ten minutes of his slow rhythm she was able to relax a little more; and after a few more minutes, there wasn’t even anymore pain.

Sakura was surprised, she had been told by civilians and kunoichi alike that this was beyond painful, that there was no pleasure to be had in it, but as he continued pumping into her slowly, his fingers digging into her hips as he held himself back from thrusting too hard, she could feel the heat pooling very slowly within her again.

The sound of their harsh breathing intermingled with the scents of sweat and sex, leaving Kakashi dizzy with the feeling of it. He was so close to coming he had to bite the inside of his cheek when she moaned. “Sensei…”

He couldn’t tell if she was in pain or not but he was too close to hold back for much longer so he reached one hand around to press harsh circles into her clit. Instantly her breathing hitched, and she couldn’t hold back a cry “Sensei don’t…”

Blood was pounding through his ears to the point where he could barely think, but he bit his lip till it bled and stopped moving. He held her shuttering body against him as she sobbed.

“No… Sensei, don’t stop. Please don’t…” Her words trailed off as he slammed himself into her with more force than before, his finger once more pushing her quickly over the edge. If she asked him to stop again, he honestly didn’t know if he could. He was so close already and her panted words, begging him not to stop threatened to undo him any minute now.

It was too much; it hurt when he thrust into her ass with such reckless abandon, but it felt good too… she felt like she was falling apart, not knowing if she wanted him to slow down or thrust harder.

Kakashi hadn’t let go like this for a very long time, and he couldn’t help himself from withdrawing his fingers from abusing her engorged clit and sinking them into her weeping entrance. He pumped two fingers deep inside her in rhythm with his hips, causing her to arch back against him. And when he felt her vaginal walls begin to tighten around his fingers he pressed down against her nub harshly with his other hand. Her climax was instantaneous.

Unable to so much as scream anymore Sakura dived headfirst over the edge, lights exploding behind her eyes as she felt Kakashi empty himself within her. Together they collapsed to the floor, Kakashi having only enough energy to maneuver them to fall on their sides and avoid crushing her beneath his dead weight.

They lay there for so long Sakura felt the sweat on her skin begin to dry, forcing her to realize how cold the room actually was, sending a chill down her spine; but still they lay there for a long while afterwards.

Kakashi held her as she shook, though she was unsure if it was from her tremendous climax, from the cold, or from the pain that still forced tears to slip silently down her cheeks.

It was several long minutes before she was able to stop herself from shaking, but when she did she felt Kakashi delicately lift her hair to his masked nose. He breathed in deeply of her floral scented hair and whispered just loud enough for her to hear him over her pounding heart. “Good girl Saki, you were perfect…”

Break
This is my second or third revision of this chapter. During my hiatus I decided that I wanted the sex scenes to be at least a little realistic- so here it is! Review? ^_^v