Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ And the winner is...... ( Chapter 20 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) I was just wondering how many of you actually read my A/N? It's like i speand this time writing it, just wanted to know who actually read it. Anyway, SOOORRRYYYY!!!! Gomen peopl!!! I tryed to update before school, but that SO didn't happene, as tou can see. I'v been trying to update, but school is EVIL! it makes you wake up early and gives you stupid homework to do!!! (speaking of which I still have History work that I have to finish. Oh, and that Biology paper. UGH!!) anyway, you see what how EVIL it is? Dumb history teacher with a thick acsent that no one understands. NO seriousely, none of my freinds can understand what he says during class. I always end up like what? but anyway, Sorry agian. well hope that you like this chap!!! it's not very long, but i WILL and i mean it this time. I WILL update next week Saturday. Or at 2 or 3, Sunday morning. Even if I have to pul multipul all nighters!!! (Oh, crap I have an algebra test!!! Or was it a quiz?) REVIEW PLEASE!!!

IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!: There will be 3 or 4 more chapters to this story. So it is now coming to a close. Yes, i know it's sad. BUT, the day that i post the last chapter to this fic. (which i have no clue when that will be) I will also post the 1st chapter to a new story that i will be writing! so YAY!!! be happy! I'm still going to keep writing for everyones enjoyment! you'll love the next story too. (i hope) so there now you know.

TO my AWSOMELY AWESOME OF ALL AWESOMENESS REVIEWRS!!!! YOU ALL ROCK!!! YAY!! I HAVE 100 REVIEWS PEOPLE!!! 100!!! Oh, yeah:

sonicrider14: ya i know, it was perfect! thanx for voting and reviewing.

Dante Son Of Sparda: Thanx! I'm glad that you like my story!!! and thanx for the vote and review!

NARATOLOVER94: Thanx for voting!

Vospader21: YES!!! I finally got a 10 in my spelling and grammar!!! lol. I'm glad that you're liking it so much, and i don't know. It just comes to me. lol. Thanx for reviewing!!! and voting of course!

Bramblekitty94: nop! it was only one person. and thanx for voting!! and it's o.k. I know how you feel, my little sister (also a spawn of the devil! and annoying as hell) does that ALL the time. She just comes out of no where screaming, 'times up, times up. It's my turn.' so, yeah. And now you'll find out what they'll do. and you're VERY welcome, I enjoy writing this VERY much. I'm glad that other people like to read it as much as i like to write it. well, THANX FOR REVIEWING!!! I'm glad you like it so much!!! keep reviewing!

Destenyne: YAY!!! My 100th reviewr!! thanx for supporting my fic this long!!! and please don't take the other's souls! I need them for reviews! lol. jkjk!!! and I don't know why bad thing's happene to good ppl. they just do. lol. and you'll see who win's in just a few moments. well, thanx so much for the reviews!!! YOU ROCK!!! Hope you like the chap!

anime4mealways, smexy_lemons, yay4yaoi, dudeness, mememememe: Thanx for reviewing!!! and question. are you all the same person? cuz all ur reviews came in one after the other, like only a minute in between or less. I usually get like one or two a day after updaeting. so I find it very unlickly that i'd get 5 in 7 minutes, AND you ALL voted for sakura. BUt, anyway, thank you very much for reviewing and leaving your vote/votes. and now you'll see what'll happene next and who wins! hope you like it! KEEP REVIEWING!!!

animafreak: Lol. i can see that. hehe. well thanx for voting!

SPECIAL THANKS: THANK YOU Destenyne!!!! You were my 100th reviewer!!! so you get a gift. A home made cookie!!!! YAY!!! lol. well thanks AGAIN!!!


My must reads:

Life is lovelier the second time around by: Destenyne. and Hinata and Naruto also by: Destenyne. Their great fics!! YOu should really read them. and Fennecs Fox Girl's 'Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories! well there they are!!! hehe.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@

DIsclaimer: NOP! I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING!!!




And the Winner is....


Last time:
***********

"O.k." Ino said passing by them all with the bowl.

"Now let's find out who wins!" Ino said excitedly.


This time:
***********


"Well, who is it? Who wins?" asked Shiba.

"It's....." Ino said, but paused before finishing her sentence.

"Spit it out pig!" Sakura yelled, getting impatiant.

"Alright, alright. It's...." she said pausing yet again.

"Just say it you troublesome woman." Shikamaru said lazily.

"Who you calling troublesome, you lazy bum?" Ino said shacking her fist at him.

"You're probably just mad that YOU didn't win. That's why you don't want to say who the winner is." Shikamaru said back nonchantely.

"O.k. so MAYBE that's a little true. I mean who WOULDN'T vote for me? MY song was so, well, FABULOUSE!!! How did I NOT win. I didn't even get ONE vote!!!" She shouted back.

"Maybe because everyone else was better then you, and their not crazy PMSing blonds." Shikamaru replied.

"oh, BURN!" Kiba said from his seat, which earned him a glare from Ino and the laughteer of the others. (exept Sasuke and Shikamaru, they just smirked)

"Oh, I'll give you a burn alright. I'm going to get a hot frying pan and hit you with it over and over and over an-" Ino started to say, about to kill Kiba. (a/n, or murder him with a frying pan. lol)

"INO!!!" All the girls (except Hinata) yelled at her.

"WHAT?!?!" She yelled back, just as loud.

"Stop being such a conceited retard and just say who won!!!" they shouted back.

"Fine! Gosh, so impatiant." Ino said waving them off, now totally calmed down. (a/m, maybe shikas right about the PMSing thing. hehe)

"Ino-pig!" Sakura shouted about to beat Ino up, but was held back by Shiba.

"Anyway," Ino said, turning away from Sakura and ignoring her. " the winner, or should I say winners, are Sakura and Hinata!" Ino said all happy.

"Go Hinata!" Naruto cheered, for no apparent reason, and made Hinata blush.

"Shut up dobe." Sasuke said hitting him over the head.

"Ow! Teme that hurt! " Naruto said rubbing his head. (poor idiot)

"It was supposed to." Sasuke said back cooly.

"Anywho, it was a tie?" asked Tenten.

"Yeah, and for the prize.." Ino said smiling mischiviousely.

"Ino what are you plotting in that blond head of yours?" Sakura asked suspiciousely.

"Just thinking what the prize should be." She said with a huge grin on her face.

"Then why are you ginning like an idiot?" Temari asked.

"No reason." Ino replied shrugging.

"So what's the prize then?" asked Kiba.

"Hummm.....well girls, since you both tied. You get a kiss from whichever judge you want." Ino said with that grin back on her face.

"A k-k-kiss?" Hinata asked starting to blush.

"Yup! and I don't think we have to ask you two who you want to kiss." Ino said with a giggle.

Both blushed.

"Oh, stop teasing Ino. Can't you see that Hinata's about to faint?" said Tenten, pointing at said girl.

"Don't worry about her, she'll be just fine." Ino replied.

"Now, girls go kiss youre man." Ino said while shuving Sakura over to Sasuke, and Hinata over to Naruto.

"Ummm....." was all Sakura and Hinata could say as they looked down blushing.

"Let's just get this over with." Sasuke said in his usual tone as he got up and stood in front of Sakura.

"Uh....Sasuke..?" Sakura asked, looking up at him in surprise.

"Hn." He replied, tilting her chin up and looking into her eyes. He then leaned in and lightly pressed his lips on hers.

Everyone was in a somewhat state of shock. I mean it's not really everyday that you see THE Uchiha Sasuke just kiss a girl infront of you. I'd be totally shocked too. Now imagine how you'd feel if YOU were the one being kissed by THE Uchiha Sasuke infront of everyone? I would pull a Hinata and faint on the spot. So Sakura was VERY shocked indeed, didn't hesitate that much to kiss back, but still she was shocked.

This time around they kept in mind that they were in a room with other people, so they just kept it as a sweet and gentle kiss. (a/n, SO CUTE! *fangirl squeal*) It wasn't long before they pulled apart.

All eyes were still on them (except Shikamaru, he didn't really care) then Ino descided to break the silence.

"OH MY GOSH!!! That was one of the most romantic kisses I have ever seen! Well, other then the one that I saw in that soup opera last wekk, but still it was so KAWII!!" She squealed with little hearts in her eyes.

"Umm...o...k...?" Temari said as everyone else sweat dropped.

"Hey, umm, where are Naruto and Hinata?" asked Kiba as he looked around.

"I don't know I was so distracted by Sasuke and Sakura that I'm not sure where they went." said Tenten as she looked around.

"Found them." said Shiba as she flashed her flashlight at a corner in the room.

"Oh, lordy. I thought that we stopped the making out in 7 minutes in heaven." said Ino.

"Well apparently not." Temari said staring at the seen before them. Yes, Hinata and Naruto were in the corner of the room kissing.

"The power of youth is brightly shown through their youthful love for each other!" Lee exclaimed.

"yeah..." Neji said looking at his teamate weirdly. (although he SHOULD be used to it by now, he IS his teamate.)

"I guess that's a little cute that they'd go off like that. At least we know that they arin't afraid to let us know that they like eachother." Tenten commented.

"Yeah, they must have gone there while we were looking at Sasu-san and Saku-chan's little cutesy moment." Shiba said hugging Mr. Wuffums.

"When did you get Mr. Wuffums? And I'v told you this many times before, DON'T call me Saku-chan!" Sakura yelled at her cousine, which surpried the happy couple in the corner.

"Just now Sa-ku-chan and you'v told me that....137 times." Shiba replied with a grin, emphasising the syllables in 'Saku-chan.'

"Shiba!!!" Sakura shouted about to pumbl her cousine into the ground.

"Hold on there birthday girl. We don't want you going to prison for murder right after you're birthday." Temari said stoppng her from her attack.

Naruto and Hinata just stood there whatching them in slight embarassment. (It was a miracle, Hinata hadn't fainted yet. gasp.)

"Hey, so you guy's finally noticed we were here and stopped making out." Ino stated looking at them.

THUMP

(I spoke too soon.)

Yup, Hinata had fainted as soon as she heard Ino's little comment.

"Hinata, are you all right?" Naruto asked the now unconsiouse girl on the floor.

".." no reply, she was out cold.

"See look what you did Ino! I told you she'd faint." Tenten said walking over to where Hinata was.

"What? It's not like it's my fault." Ino said defensivly.

"Well, you were the one who said that the prize was a kiss, which is what led to all of this." Temari said bluntly.

"Yeah, well it's not like she didn't WANT to kiss him." Ino said back.

"Yes, that's true, but still." Sakura said looking at her best friend.

"Whatever, there isn't anything we can do now. She's out cold." Ino pointed out looking away.

"So what now guys?" asked Naruto as he lay Hinata on the couch.

"I'm not really sure." Ino said while putting a finger to her chin, as if thinking of something.

"How about-" Naruto started.

"NO!!!" was everyone's immediate answer.

"But yo-" He tryed to say again, but was cut off.

"NO!!!"

"I ju-"

"NO!"

"Fine." Naruto said with a defeated sigh.

'YAWN' "Well, maybe we should get in our futons and get some sleep?" Kiba suggested, stretching out like a dog.

Suddenly, a lightbulb went off in Ino's head."Bingo! I'v got an idea!" she exclaimed.

"I'm almost afraid to ask." Sakura said looking at Ino.

"Oh, don't worry. This one is absolutely NOT bad at all." she said with a smile.

"I don't like that smile." said Temari from behind Sakura.

"Neither do I." Sakura said back.

"So what is this idea of yours, miss geniouse?" asked Tenten.

"Well, we can get in our futons and..." Ino said pausing yet again.

"And...?" asked Neji.

"And we can tell scary stories!" She yelled out excitedly.

"Scary...." Sakura began.

"Stories..?" Shiba said as she ended Sakura's question.

"Uh-huh! Isn't it a great idea?" Ino asked.

"Yeah..."Temari started.

"Real great." Tenten ended sarcasticely.

"Yes, let us tell youtful stories about the youthful supernatural!" Lee said giving his signature pose. (a/n, CREEPY! EEK! *hides under bed*)

"Then it's settled, to the futons!" Ino said as she raised an arm into the air.

"Why do I have a feeling this'll be a long night?" asked Neji.

"Because it probably will." Sasuke said.

"*gasp* He speaks!" Shiba said pointing a finger at him.

Sasuke glared at her.

"Saku-chan, youre boyfriends scary sometimes." Shiba whispered to Sakura.

"I guess you could say that. AND DON'T CALL ME THAT!" she answered while hitting her over the head.

"Ow! Youre so mean!!!" Shiba cried and ran to the corner hugging Mr. Wuffums.

"Umm...is she o.k?" asked Temari.

"Yeah, she just gets all hyper at night. I think it's from exhastian or something. Her brain gives her too much adrenalin." Sakura replied with a shrug. "You get used to it."

"Anyway, as I said before. To the futons!" Ino said once more.

Everyone else sighed, but followed her none the less.



TBC......




(A/N)YAY!!! Chapter 20!!! and I'm REALLY sorry it's so short!!! I just wanted the scary stories part to be all in the next chap. Anyway, hope that you all liked it!!!! Please review and tell me what you think!!! Only 3 or 4 more chaps left! (If you read the IMPORTENT thing above you'll know what i'm talking about.) *squeals* so excited!!! hehe. well 'till next time!



It is now 2:10 in the morning. MUAHAHAHA!!! i'm hungery. (random i know.)