Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura's Party ❯ Scary Stories!!! (Part 1) ( Chapter 21 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
(A/N) MUAHAHAHA!!!! I MADE IT ON TIME PEOPLE!!!! I said that I'd get this up by this weekend, and lookie here, IT'S OUT!!!! I'm so happy for my little accomplishment. =) hehe. well, that AND I got an A on my biology test!!! YES!!! lol. Anyway, even with school and volleyball I got this out on time, SO BE HAPPY PEOPLE!!! well, I hope you enjoy his chap! Oh, and next one will probably be out next weekend, but no promises on that one. I have a volleyball game soon, so lot's of practice. And school is just mean, so homework is abundant. So, if not next weeked the following one, o.k? So keep reading and reviewing!!! ENJOY!

To my magnificent reviewrs:

Sonicrider14: YAY!!! you beat up Lee for me!!! hehe. And yes, school is suck(ish). But what can you do? anyway, thanks for the review!!!! hope you like this chap!!!

Destenyne: Lol. and you are such a perv. hehe. and Sasuke isn't gay, he's just....cunfused. ya that's it. lol. And thank you for reading the AN. I know that most people skip it. just wanted to know who actually read it. And I think we all agree that school is an VERY evil place. *shivers* well thanks for reviewng and hope you enjoy this chap!!!

Vospader21: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Lol. It's o.k. I knew I should have read the a/n better. hehe. and the sing-off chaps are better if you listen to the song while reading the chap. That's why I made all the girls sing a song that was sung by a girl. It sounded better. Anyway, thanks for reviewing!!! keep R&Ring!! and ENJOY!!!

SmilezPeepz: glad you liked the chap! and youre story's awesome! THAKS FOR REVIEWING!!!

Naruto Fan Club: I thought I did. but oh, well. lol. And are you o.k? Sasuke does tend to be a bit crul with the knocking outing. lol. thanks for the review! ENJOY!!!

cake1794: I'm glad that you like it! thanks for reviewing! Hope that you like this chap too!!! R&R!!!


My must reads:

"Life is Lovlier the second time around." by the one and only, Destenyne.

"Hinata and Naruto." also by Destenyne.

"Neji and Tenten: 100 love stories." By Fennece Fox girl.

"Puzzeled Dead Life." By SmilezPeepz. It's really cool! and you should also read, "Truly, Desperately." which is the one before "Puzzeled Dead Life." It's GREAT! and you should read it to understand the sequal better.

Well, I think that's it. So, read!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


Disclaimer: NO! I don't own Naruto! I only wish I did. Oh, and I don't own Inuyasha either. Inuyasha fans try to figure out why I said this. If you do....I'll give you a BIG cookie! lol. well, TO THE CHAP!!!





Scary Stories!!! (Part 1)


Last time:
------------

"Yeah, she just gets all hyper at night. I think it's from exhaustion or something. Her brain gives her too much adrenalin." Sakura replied with a shrug. "You get used to it."

"Anyway, as I said before. To the futons!" Ino said once more.

Everyone else sighed, but followed her none the less.


This time:

------------

They all got settled on the futons next to the person they were going to sleep with. (a/n, NOT like that you pervs!)

"So who wants to go first?" asked Ino, all giddy

"I shall tell my youthful story first!" Lee said with excitement.

"O.k. go ahead Bushy brow." Naruto said.

“Well, one youthful day. A youthful young man was walking around town when he saw something horribly un-youthful!" Lee exclaimed with an over-dramatic voice.

"W-what was it?" asked Kiba.

"It was...people wasting their youth and being lazy!!!" He replied, being WAY over the top again. "And that's not the worse part!" he added continuing his little story.

"He went into his favorite store to buy an extra, green spandex jump suit to bring youth back to those un-youthful, but...." He said pausing.

"But..?" Naruto repeated, waiting for him to continue.

"When the youthful, young man walked up to the store owner and asked for his spandex, the store owner said...." Lee
continued, but then stopped again.

Everone leaned in closer in anticipation, waiting to see how this wacked out story would end.

"...We're all out of green spandex!" Lee said.

*everyone fell down anime style*

"Ummm......" Sakura said after recovering some of her composure.

"That was...." Tenten began not knowing what to say about Lee's little 'story.'

"...nice." Shiba finished.

"Wasn't that the most youthful scary story you have ever heard?" Lee asked proudly.

*awkward silence, not even the crickets were chirpping*

"Uh, yeah. I deffinitely have never heard anything like it." Temari said breaking the silence.

"Well, moving on. Who's next?" Ino said changing the subjust.

"I will, I will! I have a story ten times BETTER the bushy brows!" Naruto said excitedly.

"I think anything would be better then the stoy Lee told." Kiba whispered to himself, but Shiba still heard and elbowed him.

"ow." He said after the hit. "what was that for?" He whispered looking at Shiba.

"Don't be mean." She told him, then looked back to the others.

"Whatever." was all Kiba said before turning to the others as well.

"Well, go ahead Naruto." Ino said.

"Now, this should be good." Sasuke said with a slight smirk.

"What did you say Teme?" Naruto asked shaking his fist.

"Nothing dobe. Just tell youre stupid story." Sasuke replied cooly.

"I will." Naruto said with a huff.

"Uh-hum." He began clearing his throut. "Once upon a time-"

"Hold on. Once upon a time?" Neji asked interrupting Naruto.

"Yes, once upon a time. How else do you start a great story?" Naruto asked, looking at Neji like he was stupid.

"Naruto, youre telling a scary story, not a fairy tale." Sakura told him.

"Yeah, what are you going to start it with. Snow white?" Shiba asked with a giggle.

"NO! now can you just let me tell the story?!" Naruto shouted getting mad.

"Alright, alright. Go ahead..... Sleeping beauty." Ino said, and they all burst out laughing, except Sasuke and Shikamaru.

'grrrr.' Naruto gowled clenching his fists. (well he is part fox.)

"Naruto calm down." Hinata said soothingly.

"That was a good one Ino." Tenten said, still laughing.

"Yeah, I know. Sorry Naruto, I couldn't resist." Ino apologized trying to hold back her laughter.

"Just be quiet and let me start!" He shouted angerly at them.

"Fine, we'll stop. Now, start already." Kiba said.

"o.k. as I was saying. Once upon a time-" Naruto started again, but was cut off when slight giggles were heard throughout the room.

He descided to ignor them and continued to tell his story.

"There was a very handsome prince that lived in a very eerie castle." Naruto said.

"Eerie? Since when do you even know what that means?" Sasuke asked.

"I do know waht it means! How hard is it to believe that?" Naruto asked back, glaring at his best friend.

"Trust me loser, it's VERY hard to believe." Sasuke said coldly.

"Why you-" Naruto was about to attack Sasuke, untill Hinata stopped him.

"Naruto can you please just tell the story?" Hinata asked meekly, looking up at him with her lavender eyes.

"*sigh* Alright. You got off easy this time teme." Naruto said looking over at Sasuke once again.

"Hn." was Sasuke's only reply.

"You can continue anytime Nauto." Temari reminded.

"Oh yeah. Well, the prince that lived in the EERIE castle, took a walk around his castle one night. He was walking down the steps that lead into the kitchen when he heard a strange noise. The prince got suspitiouse, so he descided to go and investigate-" He said, but was cut off AGAIN.

"Seriousely, Naruto what's with these big words you're using? I thought you're vocabulary only extended to six letter words, and the biggest word you knew was believe." Kiba said.

"Haha, funny. But when you traveling with a writer like pervy sage, you learn bigger words." Naruto said with a shrug.

"Yeah, that's not the only thing you'd learn." Sakura said under her breath.

"What was that Sakura?" Naruto asked.

"Nothing, nothing at all." She said waving her arms in front of herself.

Sasuke smiked in amusement because he had heard what the pinkett had said.

"Can you just PLEASE finish telling the story. And NO ONE better interrupt this time." Ino said glaring at the others.

"Y-Yes ma'am!" They all said.

"Good." she said with a smile back on her face.

"I think she's bipoler." Tenten whispered to Temari, who just nobbed in response.

"Start again Naruto." Ino told him.

"O.k. so the prince went down the steps to investigate the noise he heard. He walked slowly and quietly down the steps untill he reached the kitchen. There in the shadows he saw something, something terrifing!" he said.

Everyone once again leaned in, waiting for him to continue his story.

"It was a zombie!" He said putting the flashlight under his chin and letting the light shine in his face. (a/n, you know like how they do in movies, when someone tells a sary srory then turns the flashlight on in their face to scare everyone?)

"..but not just any zombie, it was a ramen eating zombie!!! It was eating all the ramen in the prince's kitchen." Naruto said waving the flashlight around. "So then the prince was out of ramen for FIVE days!" he continued. "The End."

"That's it?" Ino asked. "That's the great story?"

"You almost had something there Naruto, the ramen just ruined it." Shiba said.

"What? That's like the scariest thing ever!" Naruto shouted.

"Maybe for a ramen addict like you." Neji said.

"But you gotta admit, it was better then Lee's." said Tenten.

"My youthful story was WAY better then Naruto's!" Lee said.

"They both sucked! Now shut up!" Sakura yelled.

"Y-yes, S-Sakura." They both said cowering in fear.

"Shiba, I think you were right about the banshee thing." Temari whispered.

"You should see her when she wakes up on the morning." she whispered back.

"O...k....who wants to go next?" asked Ino.

"I have one." Kiba said.

"I dout yours will be better then mine, bog breath." Naruto said smuggly.

"What did you say, you mangy fox!" Kiba barked back. (a/n, lol. barked, you know cuz he's a dog...oh never mind.)

"I swear, you guy's argue like two of Sasuke's fangirls." Sakura said shaking her head.

*cricket cricket.* (Oh, look the crickets are back from their Lee trauma.)

"Bad analogy Sakura, bad analogy." Shiba said.

"No it's not, it's true!" Sakura protested.

"Well, it's sorta true. Except that his fangirls fight like wild animals, not just with words." Tenten said.

"True, true." Sakura said.

"Ummm...can I like, tell the story now?" Kiba asked.

"Oh, sure go ahead." Ino said with that stupid grin on her face.

"O.k. so, one night this boy was lost in the woods. He had been lost since early morning and was looking for somewhere to stay the night, or someway to get out and go home. He was tiered from walking and couldn't really see because the moon light was blocked by the clouds. While he was passing a really big Sakura tree he saw a young girl sitting on a small bench on the side of it. The girl was beautiful, with long jet black hair and peircing blue eyes. He was mezmorized by this girl and forgot all about his troubles. He went up to the girl and asked her what her name was and if she was lost, like him. She looked up at him and said her name was Luna and that she lived in the woods. He was curiouse as to why this beautiful girl would live in the woods away from other people, so he asked her. Luna simpley said, "Because I'm a monster and everyone hates me." The boy was even more confused now, how could people hate her? He asked himselfe. Just as he was losing himselfe in thought the moon came out from behind the clouds and shone right on him and Luna. He looked back at her and her eyes had gone red. She smiled muliciousely at him and said, "Run. I love a good chase." and with those words she turned into a monsterous wolf! The boy was paralized by fear and could not move."

By this time everyone was on the edge of their seats, or would have been if they were actually sitting on chairs.

"The wolf attacked and killed the young boy and gave a terrifing howl into the night sky." and right as he said the last sentece there was a loud howl in the backround.

"AAAHHHH!!!! It's Luna!!!" Naruto and Lee got up and screamed as the others jumped a little at the sound.

"We're all gong to die and be eaten like the boy on the story!!!" Naruto said running around like a chicken without a head.

"This is very unyouthful!!!" Lee screamed and then crashed into Naruto.

"Huh? where's the fire?" Shikamaru said just waking up.

Everyone looked at him.

"What?" he asked cluelessly.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" they all turned and saw Kiba literally, rolling on the floor laughing.

"Y-you should of s-een t-the looks on y-your f-faces." Kiba said in between laughs.

Before anyone could say anything Akamau popped out of the shadows and gave a small howl.

"S-so i-it was j-just Akamaru?" asked Ino, still a bit scared.

"Yeah. What, did you think it was really a wolf?" Kiba asked teasingly.

"N-no. T-that's stupid!" She screamed back.

"Sure." he said still laughing a little.

"That story was AWESOME!!! It really got me scared for a minute there. And the howl at the end was perfect!" Shiba said with a smile.

Everyone looked at her like she was some sort of maniac.

"What? I barely get scared, and when I do it just get's me excited." She said jumping up and down hugging Mr. wuffums.

"Alrighty then." Tenten said sweat dropping.

"It's the adrenalin, I'm telling you." Sakura said.

"Well, that was actually scary." Temari said.

"Oh yeah, WAY better then Naruto's or Lee's." Ino said.

"No it wasn't!!!" They both shouted at the same time.

"Then why were you running around and screaming like little girls?" Neji asked.

"well...ummm....that's because.." Naruto said trying to find an excuse.

"That's what I thought." Neji said with a smirk.

"Looks like I won Naruto. I told a better story then you!" Kiba said, sticking his tounge out childishly.

"No you didn't!" Naruto shouted back.

"Yes I did!" Kiba yelled.

"No you didn't!"

"Yess I did!"

They continued this pointless argument untill....

"SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!" Shouted Sakura.

"Y-yes, S-sakura." Naruto said, for he knew the consequences for dis-obeying. Kiba on the other hand....

"Why should I?" Kiba asked back defyingly, failing to see the evil aura surrounding Sakura.

"What was that?" She asked through clenched teeth.

"I said, why should I?" he repeated.

"Well, I'll tell you why." She said looking at him.

'gulp' He gulped, just realizing her killer intent.

"You're giving me a migraine!!!!" She shouted and pounced on him, punching him in the face as many times as she could.

"umm....what's going on exacly?" Shikamaru asked, still lost, as he watched Kiba getting beat up.

"Don't worry youre pretty little head about it Shika, you'll figure it out sooner or later." Ino said smiling.

"Anyone want to be next?" asked Tenten.

"Oh! ME ME!!!!" Shiba said raising her hand and swinging it with excitment.






TBC........





(A/N) Hope you guy's liked it!! Only 3 more chaps untill this ends and my new fic comes out!!! well, hope you liked it and R&R!!! oh, and it's 1:50!! YAY! I don't know I just felt like saying it. Ja ne!



.