Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Try to Sleep ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I still don’t own Naruto…. *sigh*
---------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------


R 20;Okay well, you better not feel too comfortable here okay?” Naruto smirked.

“Whatever, just move over there,” the boys argued in a whisper keeping in mind Sakura’s warning. They decided upon lining their pillows down the middle of the bed to make a border between them. After they settled, they were quiet for a moment until the blonde broke the silence.

“Hey Sasuke?”

“What do you want now, dobe?”

Naruto ignored him, “I was just wondering….have you noticed how sexy Sakura-chan has become lately?”

Sasuke blinked and wasn’t sure what to respond, “Uh-well…”

“Ahah, admit it! The ‘all and powerful’ Uchiha has a crush on Sakura-chan!,” Naruto smirked pleasingly.

“Ugh, I never said anything you idiot!” Sasuke tried to punch him through the wall of pillows. There was a pause.

“So…do you?” both were staring up at the ceiling.

“Well…I-wait a minute. Why are you so curious all of the sudden?”

“Hunh? Oh-uh-well honestly, I’ve always liked Sakura-chan!” Naruto admitted.

‘What else is new?’

There was another pause.

“…a little..” Sasuke finally spoke up.

“Huh! Really!?” Naruto propped up and looked over at him through the pillows, “Ever since when?”

“Hn, just now actually…” ‘Woah wait, why am I telling all this to Naruto again?! Shit’
“Just go to sleep, baka.”

Naruto murmured something, “Haha, Yeah. Hopefully I don’t go on ahead and rape you or anything through the night.” He was smirking until he was being suffocated by a pillow. The blonde’s shouts were muffled by the cushion then finally pushed the Uchiha off.
“Alright, Alright I get it already. Geez.”

“how do I put up you?” Sasuke made another effortless punch at him through the cushiony wall. Then they both dosed off. However, Naruto would repeatedly kick Sasuke in the face and would snore loudly. Sasuke on the other side would ‘accidently’ push Naruto off of the bed and hog all the blankets. They didn’t really get quite as much sleep until they just gave it up and stopped their foolishness.