Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ A Good-Night Kiss ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
I don’t own Naruto but I do own these twisted ideas!
---------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------


Sasuke began to see flashes of Sakura’s angelic smile. The wind was playing with her pink hair and her emerald eyes were shining brightly. She cheered, “Oh, hello Sasuke-kun!” The sunshine reflected her happiness but somewhere there was a noise. A soft screech. Sasuke woke up alert. He sat up in bed only to find Sakura getting a drink of water in the kitchen.

“Sakura?”

She looked behind her and across to the living room, there was Sasuke prompt up on her couch. “Oh, sorry! I got kina thirsty.” Sasuke stood up and walked towards her in the kitchen then took a glass of water himself.

“Its alright, I’m thirsty as well.” He drank his water in one gulp and began putting away his cup when he realized how close they were. His cheeks tinted a bit at the wonderful texture of her dress against his bare chest. Frantically trying to relieve the silence, Sakura asked.

“So how’s Naruto doing? I’m a bit surprised to see that my couch hasn’t been ripped to shreds yet.” She giggled softly.

“Fine, he‘s getting much more sleep than I am.” He smirked playfully.

Sakura’s kitchen was quite small and often they bumped into each other. In the process of moving to and from the sink, Sasuke accidentally brushed Sakura’s chest while her knee accidentally brushed against his groin. The two blushed severely.

“Well you better get some sleep while it’s still dark,” Sakura said.

Intoxicated in the feel and scent of her along with his new found attraction, there was an overwhelming urge to just kiss her.

Maybe it was from the lack of sleep and all his thoughts and emotions, swimming around in confusion but he aimed for her cheek in attempt. Sakura was startled by his action and turned her head just enough for their lips to clasp together. There was an awkward moment as their lips remained still. Sakura pulled away and, oh, how Sasuke wished she didn’t.

“Uh, sorry about that…” he lied, tch, he loved it!

“Heh, its alright…” Sakura didn’t dare look him in the eye.

There was that same will again that demanded he kiss her again, and so he gave in. Sasuke carefully drew his hand and cupped her chin, tilting it so that she would have to look at him. Sasuke leaned in and kissed her softly. Sakura trembled at first, her mind already blown half way out of Konoha, but then returned the kiss. This provoked Sasuke to kiss her more intimately. He wrapped his hands around her slender figure while she rested her hand on his shoulder.
Sasuke suddenly slipped his tongue in between her parted lips and played with her own. He pulled her closer to him in need of more friction. His hand slid down her back and nestled just above her bottom. Sakura‘s kiss still held that innocence which increased the bulge in his pajama bottoms. Sasuke kissed her even deeper and soon the two were trudging around the kitchen in desperate circles. Sakura’s hand tried to grasp for something to hold onto for support against Sauke’s force. Instead she sent pots and pans clashing down on the floor but they didn’t mind. However, Naruto surely did.

He jumped straight out of the bed: fangs bared, claws ready to rip something apart, and his eyes a bloody red. He began to growl and the kissing stopped. They each pulled away from each other just before Naruto came bursting in the kitchen. He was crouched down a bit and sniffed the air.

“Naru-”

“I thought I heard something coming from over here…” Naruto finally looked up at his teammates flushed faces.

They seemed to be out of breath and Sasuke licked the side of his lips. They were stiff as statues under Naruto’s gaze. His expression softened a bit to see that it was merely them but he sensed something in the atmosphere, though unsure what it was. Sasuke never looked so out of breath before, even during training and Sakura was so red that her forehead camouflaged with her pink hair in the dark. Both were hoping that Naruto really was an idiot and didn’t get any ideas about what was going on. But, no, Naruto was actually smarter that they let on, they watched the boy slowly smirked. His smirk looked a bit devilish with his fangs still exposed. Sakura began to sweat under the heat of his body and chakra. Naruto continued on smiling at the two.

“Oh..ahah…I get it now..” He unsheathed his claws and stood up straight, “You two were smooching or something now weren’t ya?” he nudged Sasuke and winked at him. Sasuke’s eyes were wide open that Naruto found out and bonked him on the top of his head. He became unconscious then dragged him onto the bed. There the fox boy went back to his sleep and he turned back to Sakura.

“that…was nice..” His lips still tingled from her touch.

“Yes…it was..” Sakura giggled nervously. “We really have to get some sleep tonight. ..training tomorrow…” For once, Sakura was actually thinking about training while Sasuke still couldn’t keep his eyes off of her.

“Hn...” Just before he settled himself back on the bed, Sasuke looked back at her sideways and showed a rare smile. Sakura blushed again as she smiled back, then retrieved to her own room. Sakura couldn’t stop the smile that was stuck on her heated face. Despite already being a legal adult, she happily jumped back in bed then softly touched her lips. They were still throbbing from his touch. The crush she had for Sasuke was now fully awaken but with the sweet memory of that night, she ignored the lacking feeling in the back of her heart. She slept that night with a wondrous smile splayed on her face.

Sasuke inhaled and exhaled repeatedly trying to gather his thoughts, something was going on with his emotions. Unsure whether to give in and enjoy this swooping feeling or resist it for his own benefit. He finally relaxed his breathing as slumber took over him, a silly grin set on his lips.