Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ Painful Kiss ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s Response to Reviews:

Blu_Munky- Your review, all of my viewers reviews are all very motivating! I enjoy reading what you guys have to say and I love it! Especially you in this case is one of the reasons why I go on the computer everyday and continue a chapter. I must admit though that its certainly getting more complex to write because even I’m not sure how I’ll carry out Sakura’s escape. Darn..but ah well, I’ll try making it interesting and pleasing to you viewers. Thank you for reviewing!

Ray Chan-Thank you for your support! Once again, you have motivated me to continue one with this fic!

Sakuragirl-Painful Kiss; to me, it would be gentler than a bite and since it is unwanted, more hurtful and severe. I hope that should give you some idea of what Sakura might’ve felt. Thank you for reviewing and supporting this fic! I really appreciate it!


To my other viewers: Thank you for waiting! Oh goodness, I feel so guilty for making you wiat that long! Thank you so much for the lovely comments, I love them all! So please no flames but suggestions/advice/anything Id love to receive! Here You Go! Chapter16! Yay! hehe



I’m soo Sorry!! It has been so long, I’ve gotten utterly lazy but I made it! I made another chapter! I’m so sorry for the long wait. But please keep reading and I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Please Review! I feed upon your reviews, so the More the Better! THANK YOU!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------ ----------------------------------------------------------


//////MOVING ALONG TO THE 16TH CHAPTER///////////





Sakura decided to let the hungry men wait and clean herself up. She went straight to her room, or Itachi’s room to be exact and took a cold shower. This week was probably summer’s peak and the sun had been scorching her all day.

‘Well, at least I’ll get a nice tan while it’s here.’ she let the water stream down her skin then she dived her whole head under the water. The tub was pretty big considering that Itachi was also pretty tall. At this thought, her mind began to wonder until it reached some inappropriate thoughts without her realizing it. Then a certain image of Itachi without his heavy gear and being bathed in the same tub immediately made her cheeks arise with a deep shade of red. After drying herself, she wrapped her body in a towel which barely covered her entire self, then walked out to get her clothes. She made sure that the door was shut and mentally cursed at it for not having any sort of lock so she took the drawer next to the bed and rammed it against the sliding door. Even though she knew that it would do no effort at all, at least it blocked… something. She then removed her towel, laid it down on her mound of sheets and began brushing her hair with a device she had managed to make herself. She had buffed and carved a several needles and took a wooden handle to stick them on. The sharp edges of the needles were now rounded and safe to run through her silky petal hair. She then began putting on her under garments and turned around to get her dress from the same drawer she used to block the door. Utterly startled and embarrassed at her own bare state, she saw Itachi standing next to the open doorway. Her eyes looked as they they were about to pop out of their own sockets but it only took her a split second to grab a towel and cover herself.

“I.. didn’t see….much.” Itachi said as he gave her that same glare that she hated the most.

“Urgh, ever heard of knocking?!” She scolded and began making her way towards him. Without even giving a moment’s thought, she began pushing him outside. She had gathered a great deal of chakra to her fits without realizing it and surprisingly, moved the Uchiha out of room. Itachi had to admit, she was quite strong and to have her chakra controls definitely her second nature, was very impressive. But before she could push him out of the room, Itachi laid a hand over her’s which was clutching his cloak.

“I have the Sharingan…” Sakura stopped and look up at him with wide eyes, afraid of what he might say next. “…not the Byakugan.” Her eyes then lost their anxiety and narrowed.

“Urgh…” she gave him a final push and slammed the two doors together, with unintended chakra, ripping some of the edges off of their frames. Then the girl quickly took out her dress and slipped into it in fear that the man outside might see any more of her naked figure. Itachi only stood there, outside the room and gave a silent chuckle. He was dazzled though with how beautiful her body was and thought back to what just happened.

When he opened the door, he was immediately struck with such a sight. Sakura had a perfectly structured body that he had actually flinched at. It was as if she was completely untouchable. He had questioned himself on how he was able to keep his blank posture.

Then the doors suddenly flew open revealing a very embarrassed and angry Haruno. Itachi smirked down at her and she knew that he still did see her completely bare, making her want to punch the man in the stomach but instead she ran outside and towards the woods to let out some of her anger. He watched as she ran away and left the room, noticing her burning red cheeks. The Uchiha decided to follow her and watch what she was going to do. Once Sakura reached their usual open are in the woods where they usually train, she immediately began punching and kicking a tree. After a quick moment, the tree was left, withered and torn apart. She stood there for a while, catching her breath then replayed the previous mishap in her head. Once she got to the part where Itachi stood there and stared at her, adrenaline rushed and she tightened her palms into firm fists. Without knowing it, she conducted an immense amount of chakra to her fists and she slammed it down directly to the ground causing a quake that shook all of the Akatsuki district. It was quite strong and lasted for a solid moment as it drifted cross the unknown country they were in. Obviously, her training with the great Fifth was worth all the pain and trouble she had dealt with.

Naruto and Sasuke were startled by the quake, almost losing their balance from the tree they were hiding behind.

“Woah! I didn’t know Saku-” Sasuke clasped his hand over Naruto’s mouth before he could say anymore. The blonde had almost forgotten about the whole ‘hiding’ plan and received a sharp elbow from the young Uchiha. “sorry!” he whispered through gritted teeth and clutched his side from which Sasuke had elbowed him.

‘Oobakamono! Hopefully Itachi didn’t hear that.’ He gave the blonde a death glare and then shifted his onyx eyes towards his older brother.

‘Such control over her chakra….very nice..’ Itachi thought to himself as he watched the girl slowly drop to her knees in exasperation. She then moved over to lean against the same tree and relaxed her body from the sudden adrenaline. After a while, Itachi left the girl alone and made his way to his other members. ‘Sakura doesn’t have the energy to cook for Kisame this afternoon…I better warn him that he won’t be getting a descent dinner..’

Sakura sat there for a while as she regained her strength, letting her mind relax and wonder.



Sasuke turned back to Sakura who had a completely peaceful face, her eyes were closed and she had a sweet smile upon her lips. At the sight of her, he began to lightly blush.

‘I wonder what she’s thinking about…or who.’

Sakura then got a grasp on her mind and realized that she had been thinking about Sasuke. She blinked her eyes open then sat up.

‘Hmm…maybe I still…love him.’ she opened her palm and revealed the remnant of Sasuke’s shirt. The boy gave a silent gasp.

‘Was she thinking of…me?’ a small smile kept tugging at the sides of his lips, trying to resist against the sudden happy feeling.



The next afternoon, Itachi decided to let Kisame and Sakura spar this time.

“NANI?!” ‘What’ Sakura was infuriated.

“I don’t like repeating things.” Itachi replied blankly. Kisame then stepped forth and untied his samehada and gave a grin at the disgusted Sakura.

“B-But, why Him?!” she wanted to give a step back but that would show her vulnerability so she stayed put. “Okay look, if its about yesterday, I’m sorry I didn’t get to cook dinner but-”

“Enough talk! I want to shred something!” Kisame gave a swing of his sword then struck it onto the ground, causing cracks to spread from around him.

Sakura held her ground but her Inner self was already screaming frantically.

“Holy Shit! He’s going to tear us to shreds!” Inner Sakura was tugging turbulently at her hair while the real Sakura prepared for battle. Kisame gave a smirk and charged, expertly handling his mass sword. Fear flashed unto her face but quickly disappeared as she dodged his swinging weapon. Sakura gave herself a pat of the back for doing so successfully but felt most of the chakra that she just combined, drained away so quickly that she was left a bit lightheaded.

“Ah, this one has some descent chakra, Itachi.” the Shark-man grinned as she could feel the girl’s chakra flow to him from his samehada, “I might actually like this.”

‘Oh no! I better be careful or he’ll just drain me ‘till I’m out!’ Sakura panicked a bit.

‘Calm down! We can definitely defeat this bum!’ Inner Sakura intoned.

Then she made her move and began to lunge towards the blue-skinned beast and threw a kunai above him in a perfect angle. Kisame looked up and was blinded as the tag that was attached to the weapon had released an enormous amount of blinding light. The pupils of his beady eyes immediately shrank at the exposure of this light, and it just so happened to be his most sensitive part. He was then struck with an immense headache, blurring his vision. He recklessly stabbed the ground with his samehada to help balance himself. Sakura took advantage of his current matter and threw three shurikens in an angle so that they spun around him, and yet close enough to scratch his scaly skin. As the shurikens encircled around Kisame, he was also being tied up with the invisible steel thread that were attached to them. By the time he realized this, the thread was already too thick for him to easily break out of. This method was very similar to the last spar she had with Sasuke. The bright haired kunoichi didn’t waste anytime as she rapidly darted him with multiple needles, making sure to save a few for later. However, even though he was constricted by steel, Kisame easily dodged all of them. He even caught one with his mouth and threw it back at Haruno, but the girl was nowhere in site.

“Dore, You’re not giving up already now are ya? I’m beginning to enjoy this.” he taunted with a horrific cackle while also trying to free himself from the steel.

“Dokoroka!” ‘Not at all’ a feminine voice was heard from all around him.

“Hm?” Kisame looked all about his surrounding but there was only Itachi, silently watching them spar from the shade of a tree. All of a sudden a very strong hand shot up from the cracks beneath him and clung to his ankle. “What the-?” Before he could finish his exclamation, Kisame was forced to the ground. Sakura learned how to intensify her strength, creating an in human power from the teachings of Tsunade. Seeing her opportunity, she formed a set of seals within the blink of an eye and the soil that wrapped around Kisame began to compress and squeeze his body.

‘interesting..’ Itachi had Sakura and Kisame fight because he wanted to study the way the young kunoichi battled and used her chakra. She was prized as Konoha’s best at controlling her chakra and he wanted to take a closer look. Not only that but to also confirm if Sasuke was already here, most likely with Naruto.

‘Wow, I never knew Sakura was That strong! Hah! That shark dude is going to get his ass whooped!’ the blonde boy silently cheered for his green-eyed teammate.

‘She’s gotten very strong…I wonder if the murderous ‘training’ she does with Itachi has anything to do with this.’ Sasuke gritted his teeth as he let his eyes roam from the two ninjas battling and to the assassinator by the tree. He made sure that both him and Naruto had their charka’s aura down-low to conceal themselves. Just looking at his older brother brought back so many painful memories but he tried his best to keep his rage inside and his thoughts spilling out.

Kisame’s bones were just to the point of being crushed but while he was down there, he somehow edged towards his samehada which was still stuck to the ground and used it’s tip to cut him loose of the thread. Sakura had just appeared on the surface next to him and smiled down victoriously. She held a seal with her palms then clasped them together and the ground collided with itself creating a quake. The roar of the cracks and Kisame’s shout were in unison. But her smile vanished and she immediately stepped back. There was a ‘poof’ as the tip of a branch could be seen in replacement of Kisame’s head.

Naruto and Sasuke quietly gasped when they saw the outstretched stick.

‘She noticed the loss of his presence even before he completely used the replacement jutsu.’ Itachi’s crimson eyes narrowed in amusement and impression, ‘Very Keen.’

Emerald eyes scanned the area in search of the shark-man. Then she felt a flicker of his chakra; she turned around and plunged her fist forward sending the him staggering to get on his feet.

‘such strength, agility and yet using such little chakra.’ Itachi remarked silently.

‘the samehada should’ve consumed her chakra before she could make that blow!’ Kisame cussed between his breath. ‘How can she have such monstrous strength without using that much chakra?!’
Also being a top notch student, Sakura realized this as well.

‘So that sword of his can only absorb a certain amount of chakra. It won’t drain my chakra if I’m only using this little.’ the Haruno noted to herself. She stood up straighter with an ‘I-get-it-now’ smirk and went on with their combat.

In the heat of watching them battle, Naruto got so pumped and excited that he lost control over the density of his chakra and released his presence. Even though he quickly regained himself and it was only a mere flash, Itachi noticed it clearly.

‘ah, there you are.’ Itachi gave a devilish smirk beneath his high collar and without even moving or looking from his spot, he threw a kunai towards a tangle of brushes; past Kisame and Sakura, flying right in between Sasuke and Naruto then pinning down a random bird behind them. Sasuke immediately clasped his hand over the blonde when he saw it approaching and the two ninjas battling, froze as if paralyzed.

“What the hell was that for?!” Sakura finally blurted out and threw him a panic, irritated look. Kisame only gave Itachi a confining grin for he too, felt the presence of Naruto.

‘Kuso! That was too close! He knows we’re here.’ Sasuke cursed to himself and they quietly ran away from their previous spot.

‘Aah! Why the hell did he do that, I almost got killed! I wonder if Itachi knows we’re here yet..?’ Naruto’s dense mind wondered.

“That’s enough, Kisame.” Itachi commanded, ignoring Sakura. The blue man nodded and disappeared after a puff of smoke.

“I’m asking you a question, now onegai! Answer it!” Sakura was still pumped from their fighting, not to mention exhausted and whenever she’s this tired she tends to let Inner Sakura get the best of her. Itachi then shot his red orbs at her and began approaching her. Since she was still a bit dazed after a blow that Kisame gave her, she didn’t have time to show a frightful expression but she knew that she really did go overboard. Sasuke and Naruto settled down at the other corner of the wilderness around their training area and watched fearfully at the two.

‘Sakura, nigedasu! Run before he kills you!’ Naruto watched with wide eyes.

‘How can she talk to him like that? She should know much better than to do that.’ Sasuke gripped the tree trunk next to him.

Itachi stopped right in front of the young woman and placed his hand on her shoulder. Sakura kept the contact between their eyes, taking a firm hold on it.

‘I’ve been through so much, I can take whatever punishment he’ll give me.’

Itachi then slowly crept his cold hands to her neck, letting it slip up her throat, to the back of her head, then grasped her silky rose locks. Sakura gave a small gasp as Itachi drew even closer to her, their torsos touching one another. This gave her an awkward heat at the contact of both their eyes and bodies. He tugged at her hair and angled her head up a bit, intensifying the friction between them.

All the while, Sasuke was horrified. ‘What are you doing! Let Go of Her!’ He wanted so much as to plunge in at the open space and give his nii a piece of his mind.

Then Itachi lowered his face, now only a centimeter away from Sakura’s. A small hint of fear could be seen in her expression thus pleasing Itachi. He gave a small smirk, letting his cold breath drift upon her face.

Then he drew himself to her ear and gave another one of his husky whispers, “You must remember that I am superior to you. If you want to see Konoha again, then remain in your place…” He brushed his lips against her skin as he moved down to the side of her neck. Sakura trembled toward his touch, his lips were cold and yet felt acidic to her flesh. Then he gave her hair a final aggressive pull, “or I’ll have to kill you both” Sakura took in a sharp breath as Itachi planted a painful kiss right on the nip of her neck. A small mound of blood began to leek out and Itachi gently licked it away. She cringed and shut her eyes to keep from trembling. When she blinked them open, he was gone and she was left alone. That’s when she let herself break down to her knees and pant heavily, slowly massaging her neck.

‘what did he mean; you both?’ his words repeating in her mind.

Both Naruto and Sasuke were paralyzed on what just happened. They were so shaken by what Itachi just did that all they could do was watch Sakura breathe rapidly with an awfully shocked expression plastered to her face.

Sasuke knew some of the things that must be floating in Itachi’s mind. The older Uchiha did that to Sakura on purpose to pain him even more, to lure him out of hiding. He shut his eyes closed and gripped the trunk so firmly that it was instantly crushed into shards of wood. Naruto on the other hand felt limp and had a terrified, concerned look on his usually cheerful face.

‘H-He did that on purpose…he knows I’m here…he knows we’re here…’ Sasuke opened his eyes and gave a final look at Sakura who’s breaths became a bit lighter, ‘ what is he planning next?’





------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: The facts about the samehada only being able to absorb a certain amount of chakra, I only made that up! Just so you know, I don’t know if its true but its probably not. I’m sorry if I’m hurting anyone out there but I just let my mind work and I thought it was a bit catchy so why not? Thank You for Reading! Please Review!