Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Sasuke's New Found Love for Sakura ❯ They Found Her ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s Response to Reviews:

Blu_Munky: Thx! But sorry if I didn’t put some sort of warning about the characters being OCC. It just wouldn’t work out as good if Sasuke was his usual stubborn, I-don’t-give-a-care kind of character. So it was for the better && this is meant to have comedy in it also so it still works…right? Lol. Thank you though.

To the other Reviewers: Thank You so Much and Yes! Since I have received so many reviews, more than I would’ve though to receive with my first ever fic, I will certainly try my best in satisfying you all. I will absolutely write more especially now that school’s out and I have so much extra time to write. I’m so glad that so many ppl enjoy my fic. I must admit though that the first couple of chapters are rough and aren’t that exciting but I cant really adjust it any more than I already have. I apologize for that mishap. But it was my first chapter ever so please bare with me. Hehe. I hope to receive more reviews and maybe some ideas that I may add in one of the chapters. Alrye, thank you once again for all your complements and hope to get more as the story goes along.


THANK YOU!!

Without Your Reviews, I will not be motivated!




------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------------------------------------------

////////////////MOVING ALONG TO THE 15TH CHAPTER/////////




Sakura was lying down on her mound of blankets and was awoken was a soft brush on her lips. She felt the warmth from the sunshine but felt a queer cold breath fall upon her face. She slowly opened her eyes to suddenly see a handsome face right above hers. Her vision hadn’t fully cleared yet and she only had her eyes half open, mistaking the man before her for someone else. The corners of her lips curled pleasantly to form a sweet smile.

“…Sasuke….” She let her lids close again, relaxing herself. The nin had been dreaming of her teammates that night and hoping that they would find her but also arrive safely, it daunted her a bit awkward to actually wake up with him. Her mind wasn’t working straight but it immediately turned into gear when she heard a familiar cold, seductive voice looming above her.

“Never compare me with my younger brother.” And with that she felt another cold brush on her lips. She gasped and opened her eyes wide open but nobody was there and gave a slight shiver at the thought of Itachi’s lips connecting with her’s, again. But she couldn’t help but touch her lower lip which was still cool from his touch.

‘He’s dead handsome but is still a murderer. Besides, I cannot hurt Sasuke anymore than what’s going on already.’ Sakura thought to herself, but no matter how much she tried avoiding him he just seemed to be. ..everywhere. Then it struck her-what if something happened last night… She looked at her own figure and was somewhat relieved to see that she was still wearing all her clothing. She shivered without realizing it and was startled even more when she heard a voice against her ear, coming from behind.

“Don’t worry, I didn’t touch you last night…without you knowing it..” She looked straight ahead, afraid of what he might do then thought about last night. Nothing. There was nothing that had happened between them, at least she hoped, at least what she can remember. Then she quickly turned around. When she did, their faces were only half an inch from each other and for a split moment she was drowning in his hypnotizing Sharingan. She leaned back, escaping their friction. The girl feared him, adored him, disrespected him, impressed and amused him. She was a true woman with both a fierce and innocent nature, which he was beginning to admire. Sakura darted for her gear and bolted outside. Now instead of being just trapped in the room and being able to go out and train with him, she was also put to use. She was to cook for Kisame and Itachi or any of the other men there who needed assistance, and to also help the other medic-nins with their patients. The others didn’t accept her and ignored her when she offered help.

‘Hmph, why am I helping anyways?! I’m the captive for pete’s sake.’ The other medic-nins thought of her as the lowest of the low even though her skills were far better than any of them. She grumbled cursed words as she made her way through the crowd and towards the kitchen. Kisame was already seated on the tables along with two other men and when he saw her approaching the kitchen, he threw her an ugly grin.

“We’ve been waiting for you, bitch! Now hurry up and make us breakfast you slutty ku noichi!” Sakura froze at the sudden insult and suddenly appeared behind Kisame with one hand grasping the joint between his shoulder and neck, while setting a kunai right next to his skin. She was utterly disgusted with the contact of her fair skin against his blue scaly texture but didn’t dare give a shiver. Kisame only gave another toothy grin. The blade of the kunai was cold and was beginning to dig into his surface so the shark-man slowly raised his elbow and shot her in the stomach from behind. She dodged it but was sent back , still clutching the kunai. When she stepped back, she brought the kunai straight with her and this caused it to slice against the side of Kisame’s neck. Her eyes widened because she didn’t expect that she could actually hurt him.

‘Oh Shit! I’m so dead!’ She was about to lose her mind. Kisame shot his hand to where he was beginning to bleed and gave the girl a deadly stare. ‘Fuck!’ Then he immediately took his blood covered hand and gripped Sakura’s neck, covering Her neck with blood. She would’ve been so engrossed with this but he was about to choke her and there was no room for complaints. Before Kisame could have tightened his grip, something flashed and flung his wrist away from the girl. Sakura fell on the floor, rubbing her neck while Itachi stood behind Kisame and whispered a threat in his ear.

“She is not to be touched.” He simply said and disappeared after leaving Kisame at a paralyzed trance. Sakura quickly stood up and ran to the kitchen before anything else happened. Being away from Kisame and in the kitchen felt a bit safer and she stumbled around the cupboards for the ingredients to an udon soup. She began boiling the water and began mixing in some fresh herbs when all of a sudden she felt a strong sense of chakra. The heat suddenly entered the room like a bolt of lightning which startled her and caused Sakura to drop her spoon in the hot water. A drop of water came sputtering out of the pot and stung her lower lip. She hissed silently then turned around to face Itachi. At first she was annoyed that he would just barge in and disturb her but then she remembered that he had just saved her from Kisame’s grasp and so began feeling guilty for causing even more trouble. She furrowed her brows in concern but that didn’t stop her from looking at him straight in the eye. He gave a few steps towards her and stopped only inches away. She would’ve wanted to step back but the pot was still searing behind her but she still locked her eyes with his. He then began raising a hand and she quickly ducked right before he hit her across the face.

‘WTF!! Omgomg…go away…’ She was frantic now. Right after she ducked, she sprang back up to avoid any low kicks that he would make. Itachi then made another blow but Sakura caught His wrist and stopped it right before it collided with her stomach. He raised a brow at her reaction while Sakura tried hiding her trembles.

‘I can’t believe…I just did that..’ She thought. Her eyes were fixed up her hand wrapped around his firm wrist which was still in a tight fist. She then felt some sleek material drape across her shoulder.

“Like I said, I do not want you causing anymore trouble. Do this again and you will be severely mistreated during your stay.” His words finally breaking her control and she began trembling noticeably. With that, Itachi left the girl shivering but soon went back to her now boiling water.









Mean while, Sasuke and Naruto continue their search for their petal haired teammate. During their journey, troublesome thoughts flood the Uchiha boy’s mind.

‘I shouldn’t have been attached to anyone in the first place.’
‘Sakura wouldn’t be in such danger if I had just ignored my stupid hormones.’
‘I should’ve known that the obstacles of love was entirely risky.’

/And yet Sakura is still my Strength and my Weakness/

Back in the Leaf Village when they were still training, Kakashi could instantly see that Sasuke was at the very peak of determination. Sakura being his motivation and killing Itachi was a strong combination for the boy and their sensei was very proud to see him work so hard into great improvement.

Then Naruto stopped and blocked Sasuke from going any further by stretching out his arm before him.

“Sasuke, look over there.” He whispered and pointed a finger at a direction through the tree branches. The dark haired boy gave a small gasp.

“The Akatsuki district….” he mumbled to himself. Naruto was just about to dart in when Sasuke stopped Him this time. “No, Naruto. There are too many men there who are deadly powerful and not to mention Itachi. We can’t attack just yet.” The blonde stared at him and both boys had a tremendous amount of will to just charge but they knew that that would be very unwise. They kept watch for Sakura and Itachi as they darted silently from tree to tree around the area. Naruto sniffed the air and was delighted.

“Huh! That smell….Udon Soup!” A hungry spark at the edge of his gaze. Sasuke became irritated.

“How could you even think about s-” He stopped when Naruto stared at him with a serious expression.

“Only Sakura can make Udon soup smell that good.” Sasuke’s eyes widened a bit and they stared down onto a small building with an open door and window. There was a flash of subtle pink hair and they knew that they had found her. A raspy voice could be heard.

“Hurry up with that, ku noichi!” It was clearly Kisame the shark-man.

His voice was followed by an irritated women’s shout. “Urgh, what the hell do you think I’m doing?!” At the corner of his eye, Sasuke could see a small smile making it’s way in Naruto’s face. There was a bang of pots and cooking utensils then stomping of the feet. They could hear her slamming various plates down on a table the stomps back to the kitchen. The faucet began to rush out water and Sakura gathered all the trash and went outside to stuff them in a big box. While she tried fitting in the bag into the box, she was muttering curse words about Kisame and his ‘friends’.

“..sakura…” Naruto whispered, as if in a dream. Though he barely made a sound, the girl heard her name being called out and she flashed her head towards the whisper. With a serious yet confused expression, she hunched down a bit, let her hand fall to the side of her skirt and grabbed a kunai then began heading towards a high tree.

“Show yourself!” Now with a pair of shurikens at her other palm. She drew her kunai in front of her head and clasped the shurikens at her side. Naruto just wanted to jumped down the tree and run to her but that would definitely ruin the whole idea of ‘concealing themselves.’ She saw two shadows lurking behind the thick bushes.

‘I must take this opportunity.’ Sasuke thought and tore a piece of his shirt off.

“Sasuke, what are y-?” Naruto looked at him tearing off his shirt.

“Who’s there?” Sakura asked in a threatening tone. Then all of a sudden a kunai flung out from the branches of the tall tree and landed right next to her feet, she gave a small gasp but she quickly hushed when she saw a remnant attached to the end of the kunai.

“hn? What’s…” she plucked the weapon off of the soil then held it while she carefully sniffed the fabric, making sure that there wasn’t any particular poison dabbed on it. It was safe, just a normal piece of clothing. She took the fabric and examined it and was instantly struck with familiarity. The navy blue fabric was filled with a manly scent that she can strongly remember.

“Sasuke?!” She darted her eyes straight at the tree but the shadows were no longer there. An immense rush of hope flowed through her entire self. If Sasuke was here then surely Naruto was also and she may soon go back to her home in Konoha, far far away from the Akatsuki. A small smile was plastered on her lips as she gently rubbed the fabric with her fingertips. Her happy moment was then brutally interrupted with a strong hand wrapping around her’s, causing her palm to cut deeper unto the metal.

“What do you think you’re doing with that kunai?” A cold voice sounding so blank, held so much emotion. Sakura just stood there with eyes wide open then finally regained herself and broke from his grasp. As she faced him, she tried hiding the remnant.

“Calm down, I just had to rip open the box since it wasn’t big enough for the bags.” she answered smoothly and hid Sasuke’s kunai beneath her skirt while she held her own. She patted herself mentally for being able to quickly think of an excuse that was still reasonable. However, Itachi didn’t let her go just yet.

“Hn? And what is that in your hand?” Itachi shifted his gaze to her other palm which was still clutching the piece from Sasuke’s shirt. She froze for a quick minute, hesitated, then opened her palm.

“What is this?” Itachi said coldy. In her palm was a green sprig from some sort of plant.

“It’s an herb that I’ll be using for the rest of the udon soup.” She simply responded.

‘Kyaa! That was brilliant! Genius!’ she sang in her head while her physical being stayed especially calm in the presence of Itachi. He looked at the sprig for a moment, nodded, then disappeared. She remained in her spot until she was sure that he wasn’t anywhere near then let out a deep breath.

‘Whew, that was too close. But-haha-that went out perfect!’ Earlier, she had replaced the fabric with a nearby plant right before she faced Itachi. She walked over to the bush and reach next to the roots for the remnant and relaxed. The girl was getting better at staying calm around him and she praised herself once in a long while for succeeding numerous situations.

However, while Sakura stayed calm, Sasuke was fighting himself to not come bursting out from his hiding spot and tackling his brother. He was still in an angry mood but also relaxed a bit when he left.

“Sasuke, calm down. Itachi left already and Sakura’s fine.” Naruto whispered and gave him a small nudge. “That was really cool how Sakura kept cool like that and replaced your shirt with a leaf.” He was wearing that same cheesy grin which also helped in calming the brunette down. Sasuke had to admit, he expected her to be freaking out and running all over the place. But Sakura was different now, much different. She was more ‘collected’ and together, straying very far away from her old girly self. They watched as their petal headed teammate went back inside the kitchen, after a short while, a wonderful aroma began to waft out through the window. Naruto’s stomach growled softly.

“Heh..heh..I’m kina hungry…” he hissed at his stomach. For the rest of the day, they managed to steal a loaf of bread from the pantry inside the kitchen when nobody was there then kept watch over Sakura as they hid behind trees, bushes, and within the shadows. It was torture watching how the men teased her and every time they saw Itachi appear next to Sakura. But as the day went on, they were impressed at how Sakura dealt with all these burdens and the presence of so many assassins. And then came the time when Sakura and Itachi were training, the girl did very good in not getting instantly beaten up and actually gave a few hits to the man but she still ended up bleeding.. Like always. Naruto and Sasuke watched them spar with shocked faces as Sakura went on with their fight even though she was losing plenty of blood already. She charged him, kunais in both hands then Itachi punched her but it she had used substitution. She then cloned herself and surrounded him with a clone on both his sides. He blocked their kicks and punches with ease until he sensed the real Sakura and slashed a kunai at her leg. Instead of a bloody leg, she turned into a thin smoke, she replaced herself with one of the other clones then managed to rip Itachi’s cloke. In return, she received a heavy kick in the stomach.

‘I can’t believe I’m just watching this.’ Sasuke clenched his jaws and was grinding his teeth. Naruto however, was still in total shock, and had his mouth half open in awe.

‘She could be dead right now! Aah, Sakura-chan be careful!’

After that last punch, she finally gave up and let herself fall on the ground.

“That…would be…enough…for me.” she panted and let all her muscles relax. Itachi only stood there, staring down at her in that very same way. “Urgh, I…told you.. don’t…do that!” She took a quick breath then sat up with her hands tugging down her skirt. Beneath his high collar, the man gave a slight smirk then began walking out of their training area. Sakura watched as he left then looked back down to her own figure, her cheeks turned a quick pink then disappeared.

‘Hn? Why did she..’ Sasuke questioned himself. Then he turned from confused to angry. ‘Itachi you cannot steal Sakura from me!’ Without even thinking, he took out a shuriken and was just about to dart it at the tall, dark figure when he noticed Sakura. She was bleeding yet her face was still calm and serene.

“owh, I wonder what Kisame’s going to nag me about this time…” she muttered to herself as she slowly got up. Pain shot up at the side of her leg and she fell back down.

Naruto cringed as another drop of blood smeared her fine calves. They were surprised to see a small smile on her face after she fell. She chuckled softly to herself, a way to keep her mind off the pain.

“maybe ramen…Naruto would love that…and rice cakes… for Sasuke..” she mumbled lowly but the two boys heard it perfectly and were touched. Even though she was in great pain, taken as captive, and is always surrounded by deadly men, she still managed to be optimistic with her teammates still in mind. She chuckled as she walked a few feet the disappeared.