Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Legacy of Fire ❯ Diary Entry: Changes ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author’s note: Hi again! This is to be the first of many diary entries. I encourage you to read because they’ll reveal some details about how the shinobi world has changed. Enjoy!
*~*~*~*~*~*

Diary Entry 1: Changes

Dear Diary,

The only reason I’m writing to you know is because the unthinkable has happened…MY DAD GROUNDED ME! He never grounds me! Guess he is kind pissed at the whole tearing up roofs thing. I suppose I should have thought before that one. Anywho, today I’m not allowed to talk to anyone, go anywhere, or see anything. I have been grounded from all social activities and technology. Basically, my room has become my jail cell, just peachy. However, since Inoka’s not even in Konoha or my new boyfriend *squee* isn’t here either, you’re my um…shrink for the day? So let’s talk.

Well let’s see…yesterday-
1.I tore up practically the entire downtown office district and the shopping district
2.Got a C-rank for tomorrow for the most stuck up bastard I’ve ever met
3.Nearly got decapitated on the way to the Hyuuga complex
4.Got a new boyfriend who makes me feel hot and bothered every time I get within a mile radius of him
5.Last but not least got grounded for the screw up


Today-
1.…I got nothin’


About the roofs… the good thing is that I didn’t have to do it by hand, the bad thing is the obvious. A few shadow clones and some roofing materials and it got done. As for the mission it shouldn’t be too hard. Well, as long as Mr. Naga-bastard-u’s kids aren’t like him. I’m getting paid a fortune so I guess that’s good. Maybe I can pay for something nice to wear when me and Kenshirou go out this coming Friday. I wonder what color he likes on me? Actually, what color does he like in general? Maybe I could get a blue dress or something. Eh maybe not a dress...

…Okay, maybe since it’s just me and Kenshirou…

GAH! NEVER SHALL I WEAR A LACY, ICKY, DISGUSTING GIRLY DRESS!

Now, that I’ve sorted that out, if you were a real shrink, you’d ask me ‘and how does that make you feel?’ My answer is- LIKE I’M GOING SOFT!

Unlike the nasty thought of me going soft, which makes me terrified, I JUST WANT MY KENSHIROU! So let’s talk about him! He’s so sexy when he fights shirtless! I don’t care if anyone ever sees us making out by the river; he does things I never thought were possible with that tongue of his! Okay…too much said. Anywho, I’ve never felt like a giddy school girl ever before! I just want to giggle every time he nuzzles me. Man, I tell ya, if this keeps up I’ll ruin my rep.

Of course, that could have already went kaput when I said the ‘I love you’ and then I made out with him. But back too Kenshirou.

I love the way his muscles ripple every time he fights. I definitely love his chest and abs when he takes off his shirt, especially when he’s already drenched in sweat…Oh God, I’m drooling again…bring on the hotness! I love the way his eyes look behind his dark brown hair. It makes him seem so…godly. And if he is a god, he can whisk me away anytime he feels like it! Ah, I’m giggling again. But I wonder about his eyes sometimes…

Since he has the Byakuugan, he can see 360* right? And that also means he can see through obj e c  t  s…

THAT MEAN’S HE CAN TELL THAT I DON’T WEAR UNDERWEAR OR A BRA! NOOOOOO!!!! HE CAN’T BE A PERV LIKE ERO-SENNIN!!!! HE JUST CAN’T!!!!

Wait- he has told me he’d never peep (well, anymore…)  and he doesn’t seem like a pervert to me (anymore)…BUT HE STILL IS CAPABLE RIGHT?! RIGHT?!

Oh who am I kidding, he’s a hot blooded male who was swarmed- and still is- by fangirls who want to kill me, and he has every perverts dream ability…


But this method of thinking still doesn’t solve my dilemma of all of these changes…I’m overwhelmed…

Everything is changing, me- I have a bigger rack now (ha finally up to a C!), my family- dad has the right to pull me out of bed on my days off and little bro is getting the chance to advance in rank, my friends- Sei’s back in town and Inoka took on a B-rank while Kenshirou is my boyfriend and Hiroshi wont stop bugging him about it (I know they’re cousins and all but c’mon really?), and finally I heard news that the Kazekage is coming to visit along with his siblings and their children. This is definitely going to get crazy soon.

God…my world is spinning out of control!

And it probably will until I adjust to all of these changes happening…

On a side note, my dreams about the giant laughing fox haven’t happened for a while so I hope it stays that way.

Well, that’s all the completely random thoughts for today Diary, so until next time

-Aiko