Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ The Ninja's Little Book of Poetry and Rants ❯ Night of the Crimson Moon ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Revenge will be Sweet
 
There is a heart made of stone, coated with the blood of his family is now sulking among the Akatsuki. He has deteriorating eyesight, yet the accuracy of a hawk, and deadly as a viper.
 
It was him who changed our lives together…forever.
 
Those words that he said to me? I kept true to them. In fact, I even swore on our parents' graves…
 
I swear, big brother, that I will kill you with my own two hands.
 
Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me…
 
I was irrational to think that you were even better than Father, who had not paid so much attention to his youngest son.
 
But I wasn't the one that was fooled; it was him.
 
He looked over his eldest son more than he did to anyone else in the family.
 
He relied on you too much, to the point where he thought you could rule the clan someday, after his death.
 
Fugaku was the one that was foolish, Itachi, not me.
 
Hate me, detest me, and survive in an unsightly way.
 
You murdered a whole clan—a good few hundred people, bloody and cold in the cobblestone streets, now six feet under the ground.
 
Our family is gone. Cousins, grandparents, uncles, distant relatives. E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E.
 
You killed Mom, the only person out of everyone in our damn household who had loved me for who I was, not for being the brother of a prodigy.
 
Your reason for not killing me…is the worst mistake that you could have ever possibly made.
 
I despise you for making me suffer in my childhood. All those years where I could have been in a normal family cannot be brought back.
 
The moment I see you, the rivers of Hell will be flooded with your blood, curdling in the flames of Vengance.
 
Run, run and cling to life.
 
I ran away from the Uchiha compound, and ended up in the arms of an annoying fangirl, a blonde prick, and a lazy-ass teacher.
 
I ran away from them, and I ended up in Otogakure, where Orochimaru trained me to the point where I am now.
 
I ran away from Otogakure, and now…you'll end up at the other end of my sword.
 
The next time we run into each other, I will kill you, Itachi Uchiha.
 
For you are very, very foolish…my brother.
 
* ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ *
 
Author's Notes:
 
My Disclaimer is that Naruto is not mine…it's Masashi Kishimoto's. -cries-
 
Yep, there goes my first drabble…the next one is more of a Drabble-Shot, involving Sasuke, Sakura, and Neji. Hehe, love complications! Sorta. Guess who can't fess up his feelings about the rosette? -rolls eyes-