Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What am I to you? ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura cried in her sleep and this made Naruto to jump and go to her side. He sunk his weight in the bed where she put her head and pushed his fingers through her hair. His mouth lowered to her ear.
“I'm here babe, I got you.”
She sobbed against his chest that he felt her whole body vibrate.
He closed his eyes feeling his heart tighten in pain. He hated to see her hurting or crying in pain. He whispered to her,
“Nothing is going to hurt you, I promise. I will protect you from anything. Calm down”.
She found the sweater his upper body was clad in, and fisted it in her small hands.
He kissed her below her earlobe. “I got you, shhhh.”
She finally stopped crying and went limp, her chest rose up and down showing that she gone back to sleep.
He tried to move off her but her hands tightened their grip around his clothe. He remained there for her.
“I will always be at your side Sakura, no matter what.”
She turned her face and he moved up to let her. She had turned so she faced him. With him sitting down on the bed, his legs on the floor, his hard cheek rested against her soft one. Her hands remained on his shirt.
He moved his hand to rub against her exposed neck. The thought of her waking up and finding him like this made him laugh. She would beat the shit out of him. He turned his head to his temple that he dropped a kiss to her cheek.
“I miss you,” he mumbled.
She just breathed slowly.
He put his cheek back down on hers. “I can sleep like this Sakura. I can sleep as long you are safe in my arms.”
He closed his eyes and slept.
--
Sakura opened her eyes to be hit with a bright light. She slapped her hand quickly over her face.
“Sakura! You are awake!” Naruto shouted.
Oh, she could know that voice anywhere.
She wondered what she was doing in the hospital anyway. She sat up to see Naruto sit on the bed looking at her with a smile on his handsome face. Wait- what? Since when was Naruto handsome?
But he was and he looked grown up for some reason. Her mind was playing tricks on her. She must have hit her head hard.
“Hey, what am I doing here?” she asked him instead because she couldn't remember anything, her mind was blurry.
He frowned at her and touched her elbow gently. “What? You don't remember anything?”
“I-I don't know,” she answered honestly. She really had no idea. Her long fingers went through her long, pink hair.
He smiled at her sadly, as his eyes glistened with tears. “Can-can I hold you before I call the nurse in?”
He was kidding right. This wasn't one of his perverted tricks- but he looked so sincere and cute. How could she turn him down? She nodded her head at him giving him permission.
He hugged her and hid his face in the crook of her neck. “Dammit Sakura, I missed you so much.”
She smiled. For some reason this made her feel so good. It was as though it had been a long time since she had gotten comfort like this. Had she been out for a long time?
“How long have I been out?”
He pulled out of the hug and captured her hands in his.
“For three months,” he whispered and brought her hands to his lips kissing them.
She blushed at his actions and pulled her hands out of his.
“Yeah? About that nurse?”
It was a very weird dream waking up with Naruto looking like a hunk and very hot… her thoughts trailed off.
She was forgetting something. On the other hand, was it someone?
Naruto got up and pulled the door open.
“Nurse! Anyone! Sakura is up!” He then closed the door looking back at her.
She lay back down in her pillows. “Naruto,” she said his name slowly. “So, am I dreaming?”
He shook his head.
“Nope,” he replied quickly and took the stool beside her bed. “So, what do you last remember?”
She crossed her arms over her chest.
“I don't remember anything but you.” She looked at him. “I feel though I'm missing something, a part of me.”
He searched her eyes making an `o' with his mouth.
“Is that all you are going to say? O,” she rolled her eyes.
But for some reason, she felt so happy and content. She only remembered Naruto when they were kids and when she picked on him. “Naruto?”
His eyebrows rose. “What?”
“What was I to you? I mean, what were we to each other?” she asked him and crossed her legs turning to him completely, with all her upper body weight on her elbow.
His mouth opened and closed. “I…I…”
“You are hot, how couldn't we have hooked up or something?” she threw that question at him.
He swallowed and he moved his gaze away from her eyes. “I-I don't know.”
“Am I making you uncomfortable Naruto?” She pulled the wire fluids in her body off her. Her head flipped his direction again and her eyes caught him staring at her blankly. He was interested she knew it but he was hiding it. Oh gosh, she was so horny.
--
She had lost it completely and that hurt like hell.
He didn't see it coming but she flipped and landed on his lap.
Her hands went around his neck. “Naruto,” she purred his name and leaned her head down close to his.
He wondered where the nurse was. He had called someone to come in here but they were taking their time as though Sakura didn't matter. “I…I don't think this is a good idea.”
She bounced on him and he tried so hard to not get turned on. But getting turned on couldn't be just avoided just like that.
He wasn't going to play her game when she was like this. He reached under her armpits ready to lift her off him when her lips captured his upper lip.
She groaned and mewled loudly and started riding him.
He moaned in pleasure but then put his hands on her hips putting her on her two feet and out of his reach. It wasn't undeniable that he found her desirable but he couldn't take advantage of her.
Her eyes just looked at him at his lap and he already had an idea at where exactly she was looking. So, she turned him on.
“You are in denial Naruto,” she said and giggled. Her stomach growled. That smooth, soft hand of hers moved to her stomach. “I'm so hungry.”
This was another side of Sakura. He had to say that he liked it better than the brooding one.
“I will buy you something to eat after the doctor has checked you.”
Why had the Counsel not given Sakura professional therapy instead? She would have been better by now. Yeah, hating him.
But that was better than her being all these people. Moody, brooding and now perky, he loved her, yes but he wanted her to stop hurting.
“Nope. Let's go now,” she started for the door.
He saw her skimpy hospital gown and dashed to the door getting in her way. “You have to change first.”
She looked down at her attire. “Why? I look fine.” She looked back up with an innocent look on her face before she smiled. “You are jealous. But I will change. Where is the closet at?”
He then remembered that she had no clothes here. But then, he wore creamy-colored sweat pants over his blue jeans. He reached for the strings around his pants and untied them.
She chuckled. “Ooh, you are turning me on. Are you are going to get nude for me?”
He felt her hands touch his shoulders and squeezed them.
Blue eyes looked up to meet her green playing ones.
He pushed his pants off and handed them to her.
--
She felt so numb. She couldn't remember how to walk and she had pushed herself to walk to the door. She wouldn't have made it. Her hands went around the pants before she rested her temple on his hard chest.
She held her pants in her hand making them dangle. If she lifted a foot, she was going to end on the floor afterwards. “Naruto, I'm so numb.”
“Really? You just strode to the door and you just tried to have sex with me. That contradicts what you just said,” he commented in that hot voice of his.
She laughed so hard. He was so funny and looked up at him leaning heavily on him.
“That wasn't trying to have sex. If I'm trying, I will show that I'm trying. That was completely a test. I just wanted to feel the size.”
He blushed bringing out his dimples. Cute.
Her teeth pulled at his shirt as she continued looking into his blue, bedroom eyes.
“Do I-do I pass your test?” he questioned her with his Adam apple moving up and down.
She chuckled. She wasn't going to tell him but hell yes, he passed the test.
His palm rested on her cheek. “I will help you dress.” She moved back with her weight on him while he moved down in a kneeling position.
She passed him the pants and put her hands on his shoulders. “I love a man that goes down on his knees for me.”
He looked up at her. “Yeah? Would you go so far as to marry him?”
She flashed him her teeth. “Are you flirting with me?”
“Don't you want me to?” he challenged her back.
She moved her hands around his shoulders. “I want actions.”
He gave a sexy smile before he looked down, pushed the sweat pants through her legs, and stopped them at her thighs.
One hand reached for the edges of her attire and she pushed it up.
--
He looked at her underwear and averted his gaze to what he was doing. She was so playful. He frowned at glimpsing a tattoo of something on her mid thigh. He couldn't remember of ever seeing one on her before but then he might have missed it.
He shook his head and tied the strings of the sweatpants once the loose pants were on her. He rose to his feet and she took advantage and wrapped her arms around his waist.
He swung them aside and opened the door letting them out of the room.
There was no sign of doctors around the hall.
He frowned but he didn't comment and led him and Sakura down the whole until he turned to reach the customer's service desk to see five unfamiliar nurses there chatting and laughing.
He saw a bench that was against the wall and he put Sakura there.
His feet then took him to the customer service desk. “Excuse me?”
The nurses stopped talking looking at him.
“I called for a nurse but no one showed up,” Naruto started and looked at them with narrowed eyes. “And why is that?”
The nurses got uncomfortable and stuttered.
“T-the…”
He rolled his eyes. “Don't bother. I'm going to take Sakura out to eat.”
One the nurses' pulled out papers. “Oh that is fine. She is cured. Just sign these and she is all yours.”
Naruto was shocked at this. “What?”
“She is alive,” the nurse said giggling.
Naruto moved closer on the desk not wanting Sakura to overhear him. “She isn't. Why? Why are you acting like you are getting rid of her?”
“Because we are,” the nurse said laughing as though it was funny.
He looked at them aghast but they refused to meet his eyes. What the hell was going on? He slammed his hands on the desk. “Do you know that you can lose-”
“Y-you have to go,” the nurse said backing away with the rest of the other nurses as though he was going to hurt them.
What the fuck?!
“Fine,” he got the papers and signed them. He then strolled to Sakura and picked her up bridal style. No one wanted to help take care of her then he would but he had to have a word with the old hag.
Her fingers that sunk in his yellow locks calmed him down.