Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What am I to you? ❯ Chapter 15 ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

To wake up and find her there in his bed made him forget the nightmare he had just had. He exhaled her. She was alive. He hid his head in the crook of her neck.
“How long have you been up?” he asked her as he tried to control his struggling emotions.
Her fingernails clenched his hair softly. “You were having a bad dream, I woke hearing you cry. It was about me. I hope you are okay now.” Hands started moving in a massaging way on his head that he was tempted to go back to sleep but her words struck something cold in him.
He sometimes managed to keep his dreams from getting to the outside world and Kyuubi was the one that helped him. Teeth gaping, he reopened his angry eyes to look into her bare shoulder. What if he had hurt her? It wouldn't surprise him if that was what Kyuubi had wanted.
But, he hadn't hurt her and that was good.
She kissed his earlobe and licked it.
He froze and became aware of her nakedness in the bedcovers. Shit! He pulled away without thought.
“W-what, what do you want from me! Me to rape you? Is that what you want?!” he shouted and tried to find his shirt that was probably somewhere on the floor.
He didn't want to look at her.
There was so much on his mind. They have been together for 3 weeks now and Sakura was still perky Sakura. No change had happened yet. He swallowed finding his shirt on the desk and pulled it on.
“Naruto, what is wrong with you?”
He touched his nape with his shaking hand. Why did he feel so angry? He needed some space away from her. Things had been working out good even with the real Sakura away. Then-then why did he feel like life was never going to be same again.
She would never be happy with him if she wasn't the real Sakura.
He blinked.
He could make everything perfect. He could start all over again. But how! How could he?! He was making her live in a lie.
“Naruto, I thought you loved me…”
At hearing that, he turned around confused at this new confrontation and looked at her.
She had the sheets still wrapped around herself sitting on the bed hunched up. Her green orbs however were filled with tears and were glaring.
W-why was she angry with him? He wondered if she remembered everything now. But, the truth was all no matter what, he loved her. “I love you,” he simply stated and waited for her to get her point across to him.
She towered from the bed leaving the sheet behind, leaving herself naked for him to see. Sakura was beautiful. She was a model.
He didn't look away from her, there was something off with the way she walked to him, gliding with her head held high. Her eyes never left his.
“I always wondered when you will ever catch up Naruto.”
He frowned, what the hell was she talking about? Okay, obviously, the perky Sakura was gone. Now, who was this? She glided past him and he found himself turning to follow her with his gaze.
She bent over giving him a nice view of her nice heart-shaped butt but then his eyes traveled lower to her mid-thigh to notice the tattoo again and this time he could see it well. His eyes widened knowing that symbol that she wore meant. This made him very mad.
“Have you seen Sasuke recently?”
She put on a shirt and started buttoning it up. “You are dumb. Sasuke is dead.”
He almost dropped down but he held his stance. Sakura was back. He gave her a long stare. What had triggered it?
“I'm sorry Sakura but I have to disagree with you.” He was very disturbed with the tattoo. How had it gotten there?
The place it was located was too private. Even the thought of Sasuke touching Sakura intimately grossed him out.
Her voice broke him out of his thoughts.
“I gave you all the clues. But, I forgot the fact that you were so slow,” she mumbled as thought they weren't talking about Sasuke to begin with.
He watched her not able to find anything to say to her. However, something inside him was melting away.
“I acted nice to you. I even allowed you to kiss me. I touched you. I pretended to enjoy everything I did with you. Ha! I guess I'm just a great actress,” she pulled on the jeans and tucked in the shirt.
He looked down and shoved his hands into his pockets. “I see…” he clumped his mouth together very hard to keep from responding to her like he wanted to.
Her cold laugh made him still and very unstable. “Oh poor Naruto, he got tricked and now he is broken hearted. So, now that you know how it feels, I will show myself out.”
“Sakura!” he yelled her name exhaling to stop as quickly to put his breathing back to normal. He didn't care anymore. He just didn't care.
“What about me Sakura, what about me!” Tears trickled down his cheeks. “Everything I have done was to satisfy you, everything! I might be a monster but at least I'm not selfish and ignorant to other's feelings!”
She seethed at him. “Oh! Wow! Because you have Kyuubi and you think that you are going to get freaking special treatment. You killed your best friend. Oh from all I know you are the one that sent Sasuke away. You kept bugging him!”
His world was crumbling down. He glared at her, everything about her was about Sasuke, every little bit thing was to impress Sasuke. Without Sasuke, she couldn't live her own life. She was truly sad; it wasn't him all this time. It was her. He had just been putting himself down.
“I don't know about you but I'm tired of chasing ghosts.”
She put her hands on her hips and shook her head.
“You are kidding me.” She hadn't expected this reaction.
He was just done crying for her. She just…used him and-and dumped him, it was her game she played. But, he wasn't no body's tool. He was his own person. No one controlled him. He had really forgotten that, blinded with the love he had for her.
She sauntered to him and got to his face, he kept the eye contact.
“Ghosts? You should tell yourself that Naruto. Stop chasing ghosts because you and I will never work out. Gosh, you do have good advice, use it.”
“Don't worry yourself with anything because I'm done with you! You use me as though I'm your toilet! I…I don't know what I saw in you before because I remember I saw someone strong but I was wrong! But then again, we all make mistakes!”
He was going to regret of ever saying this to her but she had to get off her high horse.
She snorted at him crossing her arms over her chest. “You are full of bull. Do you think I'm Neji and-and all those people that believe your crap? Think again Naruto.”
“What are you still doing here?” he taunted her with a smirk going on his face.
Her eyes glimmered and he wasn't mistaken, she wanted to cry. Her lips wavered and she opened her mouth with a scowl on her pretty face. “Y-you are the one that killed S-Sasuke…” she stopped before continuing gulping while pointing a finger at him. “He was our teammate. Our teammate! And he was your best friend!”
Okay, he was tired of hearing that name! “Sasuke! What has Sasuke got to do with you! He doesn't even love you! You should take my advice!” he wasn't going to back down now.
She averted her face to look at the window. “Sasuke is everything to me- no he was until you killed him that is. I know I broke your heart Naruto so stop acting tough. My revenge for him is done. I hope he rests in peace.”
“You are actually pulling this shit on me trying to make me feel guilty, huh?! If I had killed Sasuke, I would be the happiest man on earth! I don't care anymore about him. Everything that I had with him is in the past! And I'm going to find him this time and kill him!” He made a fist.
Sakura chuckled harshly. “You are the mentally sick one. You need to go to the hospital and get treatment.”
That was it! “Shut the fuck up! You are the one the got really beat up in the hospital and Sasuke did it! The tattoo on your thigh is the one that he put it there!-“ Her hand moved and he saw it and caught it easily before it landed.
“Naruto, let my hand go,” she screamed out in his face.
“Gladly,” he dropped her hand.
She backed away from him rubbing her hand with her gaze on him. “S-Sasuke would never do that.”
“Then why don't you check your fucking inner thigh!” and she called him dumb.
She shook her head still not believing him. “I don't have to. I know this from fact. And so you know Sasuke is dead.”
“You are stupid.” That word glided out of his mouth.
“The clues are right in front of you! You love Sasuke you say but you just love him for who you want him to be but you don't love him for who he is! Sakura, open your eyes!”
“You open your fucking eyes! Sasuke would have loved me-“
“Sasuke would never come to love you! That man loves men not women or girls! And you think that you have a chance with him! I bet you that if he came back here he wouldn't even spare you his time and attention! Grow up Sakura or you will keep hurting!!” he shouted at her and zoned in to what he was saying.
Her hand moved again to connect with his cheek and caught it again, she tried the other hand but he gripped it too.
The truth hurt but she had to hear it. “He raped me…” he whispered to her.
She laughed and cried. “Naruto, why are you so crude? Why are you such a crude man?” her face twisted in pain and sobs escaped her. “I don't know you anymore…”
Wow. He coughed letting her hands go. He put his hand over his face hiding his expression from her. His head tilted up and he tried to gulp down every sob that wanted to come out of his mouth.
“Sakura, get the hell out of my house!”
“I'm not leaving Naruto. You have to take back what you-”
In flash, he looked down at her. “Don't you dare tell me that! Do you know how much I want to forget what he did?! I want to believe he is still my friend! But friends don't hurt their friends! They stick together no matter what! I stuck with you Sakura even when I thought you had gone crazy and that's what someone that loves you does! He went and raped me and-and then he hurt you! I can never forgive him for that! He is going to pay!! So, don't talk about things you have no idea about!!”
Tears were leaving her eyes now as she glared at him as if he was a monster.
He wiped his eyes and gave her his back. Whatever.
“Pack your things and leave my home. And Sakura, I'm not leaving you. You are the one that is leaving me but don't worry I'm used to it.” He dimmed out of her sight.