Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What am I to you? ❯ Chapter 16 ( Chapter 16 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Kiba headed to Naruto's home and stopped in his tracks at seeing Sakura rolling a suitcase out of the exit out of the home.
What was this? He strode to her shoving his hands into his pockets. “Sakura-kun,” he called out and waited until she looked at him.
She pulled at her white shirt to cover her flat navel. Her hand still on the suitcase, she looked at him.
He stopped in front of the beauty and combed a hand through his shaggy hair cut. Girls like her made a grown man stutter. She was a hot babe. He should feel guilty for attacking her but it was part of the job. And there were no personal feelings when it came to being a ninja. It was `follow orders' and question your actions later.
Her green, red orbs and rose-red nose shocked him. It was clear that she had had just had a fight with Naruto. That didn't make any sense. But… he smirked in his mind and managed to keep a straight face on the outside. This indeed was going to make his job much easier.
“Where is Naruto?”
Her face froze and fresh tears threatened to fall out of her eyes but then her lips thinned and the tears left her eyelids as though they hadn't been there to begin with.
“I don't know and I don't care.” She rolled her suitcase leaving the door open to Naruto's house and was about to pass Kiba when he grasped her wrist.
No matter how much he hated Naruto, Naruto had his respect. The way this chick treated him disgusted him. Maybe, what he did to her she deserved it all.
She yanked her hand out of his.
“Don't touch me Kiba. I already told you that I don't know where your friend is and I don't care. Now, leave me a lone.”
He put his hands up in unarmed gesture. “I'm sorry.”
“I don't care where he is,” she told him again and tears tricked out of her eyes this time. Her hands shook and she let go of her suitcase looking at him.
“I hate him so much…” she whispered intended for her ears only but he heard the words loud and clear.
“I don't even know why I… why I trusted him in the first place,” she mumbled and rubbed her wrists.
This was good, really good. “What did he do to you? The Naruto I know would never hurt a fly.”
She glanced at him with more tears showing in her eyes. “That is what I thought too but then…then I found out these things about him.”
“Things?” he was very curious now. “What kind of things?”
She laughed harshly and in pain. “He claims that Sasuke raped him. I never took Naruto to gossip and deceptively lie against others like that.”
What the hell? Shit!! Uchiha raped Naruto. He always had a feeling that Uchiha was gay. Wow! That was disgusting. He wondered what the public would say after hearing this new piece of information.
“What sick joke is this?”
“Tell me about it,” she muttered and wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.
He wondered what Naruto saw in this bitch. She was hot but had no brains. Sakura should be smart but then again people change.
“Naruto is stressed out right now and probably not thinking straight…”
“Ha! Please, don't make excuses for him. You don't know what I have been through,” she coughed.
He just slid his gaze away from her. “Do you want to get away from all of this?”
“Get away?”
“Hai,” he replied already knowing that he had her attention. His gaze was still on the dirty road.
--
Naruto struck the training dummies. It had been a while since he trained, a long while. He had so much to let out, so much.
“Naruto...”
Kakashi's voice didn't even deter him from his movements; he continued punching the shit out of the dummy.
“What?!” he shouted over the noises his fists made every time they connected with the dummies.
“I have a mission that might come in your favor.”
He froze in his punches and turned to face his ex-sensei. A mission? He would get away from Sakura. Hell, it didn't matter what mission it was, as long as it got him away from Sakura and-and that was enough.