Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ What are these Memories? ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author's Note: This is a chapter contains outtakes in honor of this being the birthday month of Haruno Sakura! Anyways, enjoy!
-Yuugi-chan
P.S. Itachi is really OOC, but deal with it. As I've said before, I don't know much on the way he acts, so this apology is going to applied to all the chapters he's in so I don't have to keep repeating myself.
 
Italics- flashbacks
 
“Where is he?” Sakura asked Naruto as she walked towards him. The blond pointed to a small group of people. One person went flying from the group and crashed into a tree.
“He's really upset about this,” he replied, looking at the person who hit the tree. “He keeps on babbling about blood…”
“He's not upset over this at all,” Sakura answered.
“Huh?” Naruto gave her a confused look.
“He's pissed,” she replied over her shoulder as she walked towards the crowd of ANBU members. “Let him go,” she commanded.
“Are you sure about that?” Tenten asked as she took off her mask. Sakura nodded. “All right,” Tenten replied. As soon as the dark-haired boy was released, the team scattered. Sasuke glared at his captain.
“Sasuke, calm down,” she said, calmly walking towards him. He gave a throaty growl, much like a wild animal, and lashed a hand out at her. “Sasuke, I said calm down.” A more savage growl escaped him this time. “You can't talk anymore, can you? Pathetic.” She stopped when their noses where just inches away. He made to bite her. “Sasuke, I said get your act together!” she demanded. Then she took two fingers and poked him in the middle of the forehead.
 
Can you practice throwing shuriken with me today niisan?
Maybe some other time.
Are you just doing this just so you can get a free ride?
No…
 
Sasuke instantly did what he was told, and even went as far as sitting down. A hush went across the bystanders. Naruto was the first to break the silence.
“Oh, that's so cool Sakura-chan! I want to try! I want to try!” he cried, running over to the two ninjas. He didn't get very far though because knocked him over the head.
“I swear, you're worse than Lee!” the exasperated weapons master said, shaking her head.
“Oi, Hinata! Keep an eye out for Akatsuki members during your shift. Neji, you join her! Oh, don't scowl at me! Deal with it Neji! All right everyone! You can head home now!” Sakura called and all the members of the squad disappeared leaving behind a confused Sasuke. Sakura then looked over at Sasuke who seemed to be recollecting himself, he was currently rubbing his forehead.
“My brother always did that to me when I would complain,” he said. “I never thought that that reaction is still in my system, I thought I had gotten rid of it!”
“Hai,” Sakura replied, “I know. Itachi told me that at one point, but I don't remember what brought the conversation (at least the most you can get out of Itachi) to that in the first place.” Sasuke abruptly snapped his head up.
“You spoke to niisan?”
“Hai.”
Where is he?”
“I don't know, he just comes and goes as he pleases.”
“You mean you ran into him more than once?”
“Hai.”
Why didn't you tell me?
“You weren't here four years ago.” Sasuke grabbed ahold of Sakura's collar. “Sasuke let me go!”
“Not until you tell me what he's been up to!” he demanded.
Next time you see him, tell him this…
The next time we meet, you will have told him…
Sakura looked down at the ground. “Answer me!” She gave him a swift blow to the gut and made to escape, but she had a mental breakdown she couldn't seem to get out of.
“Get out of my head! I don't want these memories! Please! Make them go away!” The memories kept on flooding her mind…
 
“Oi, we found one!” an Akatsuki member shouted towards the others. The dehydrated ANBU member glared up at them.
“Are you sure that this is one of them? She looks no older than fifteen,” another said.
“Age doesn't matter. Itachi-sama became ANBU captain at thirteen, and besides, she has the tattoo,” the first one replied.
“What should we do with her?”
“You baka! What do you think we do with spies? We kill her!”
“But it seems that it's such a waste. She's really pretty.”
“Fine, rape her then kill her!” The pink-haired ninja cringed as the man grabbed her chin. “Hai, you're quite a find.” A snort of contempt was hurt from behind them.
“What are you doing?” the owner asked.
“Ah, Itachi-sama!” the man gasped. The girl stood her ground. “This girl is an ANBU spy from Konoha!” Itachi looked down at the ninja.
“Let her go,” he said.
“But-“
“She poses no threat to us. She's just a medic-nin.” The man growled and let go. She didn't have the freedom for long though. Itachi grabbed her soon after. Don't show weakness, the girl thought.
“You're a pathetic excuse for an ANBU ninja,” he stated. She glared at him, looking him straight in the eye (which few people could accomplish). A low growl escaped her throat.
“Go to hell!” she snarled, finally gracing them with a voice.
“Such language from a young lady.” Now the eyes were getting to her.
“Quit staring at me before I poke those eyes out!” That caught him off-guard. Nobody ever spoke to him that way. The girl was now seriously lacking in water, and everything was blurry as a result. Itachi started walking away.
“Kisame, bring her along,” he dully said.
“Hai,” the shark-man replied. “If it was up to me, I'd kill you here and now, so be grateful that Itachi has taken a liking to you.” The girl weakly stared up, but collapsed immediately after…
 
Author's End Note: Man, that chapter was horrible! Damn, I'm trying to keep them in character, but the only references I have are other fanfiction. No, this is not going to be an ItaSasuSaku fic, only SasuSaku.