Naruto Fan Fiction ❯ Wipe It Away ❯ The Clubs ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Shout out to my first mediaminer reviewer: Miheran
 
Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto.
 
 
Chapter 2.The Clubs
 
 
Sasuke almost snorted at the class outburst about Akatsuki. It was not hard at all getting himself a copy. After all, his brother freely sends them to him.
 
This time the cover was really good. The sexy pose…that tight black top revealing just enough to tease. Slowly, the golden hair shortens and three marks appeared on each face…
 
“Oi, Sasuke. Sasuke. Oiii.”
 
That perfect tan figure glistening under the lights, the beautiful blue eyes…
 
“Isn't that Naruto? Why is he stripping?!”
 
Sasuke snapped back into attention, desperately trying to seek out the said subject.
 
“Hahaha, knew that would bring ya back to earth.” Kiba was clutching his stomach.
Sasuke glared at the wolf like boy, upset that he had stated such a vulgar thing but more so at himself for getting distracted.
 
“Still dude, what's up with your obsession with Naruto anyway? You guys have been at each other throat's for as long as I can remember! I'll admit that he got a cute face but he's always wearing that fobby orange pant and jumpsuit. Maybe he got a serious case of small pox! Or maybe there's more scars underneath-”
 
Sasuke tuned out Kiba's rambling. He's got more productive thinking to do…
 
The ever growing group of fangirls widened their eyes in horror. Some were thinking along the line of - perhaps the Sasuke Uchiha is gay? Some fainted while other blushed but the majority enthusiastically continued to follow Konoha's three most popular and hottest guys.
 
“You have a nosebleed.” Neji remarked in his usual straight face.
 
Sasuke quickly wiped the tiniest bit of red drip before it becomes even longer. He glared up front while walking towards the cafeteria as if an Uchiha embarrassing moment did not just happened.
 
“Hey, Sasuke did you get the next installment of Akatsuki.” Kiba suddenly asked.
 
“Hn.”
 
“Let's go to your house tonight then!”
 
“No.”
 
“Bring it to school then?”
 
“No.”
 
“Come on, Sasukeeee. I couldn't get one. My parents couldn't get it. It was already sold out by the time we surf for it. Come on. Just a lil' peek. I'll help you bring your pet for a checkup afterwards.” Kiba is obviously obsessed and desperate.
 
Sasuke pondered. He didn't like people looking at his collection. Then again his offer was tempting. His snake should go get a checkup soon. It shouldn't be that much of a problem, right?
 
“Hn. Tomorrow. Father is holding a meeting in our house tonight.”
 
“Count me in.” Neji said. Neji parents are quite influential but they are also strict. Neji would not even dare asking them to see such unabashed things. “I owe you one too.” It would be nice if he can get more pictures of the Kyuubi and add it to their collection.
 
“You guys doing anything after school?” Kiba asked. “We should do something fun since we have time.”
 
“I have an important meeting today,” replied Neji.
 
“Student government?”
 
“No.”
 
“Is it the `Secret' meeting? Who made up that gay name anyways?” Kiba asked.
 
“The president.”
 
“It is fun?”
 
Neji nodded. Perhaps a bit too quickly.
 
“I'm coming with ya then.” Neji looked at Kiba with his lilac eyes as if peering into his soul.
 
Unnerved, Kiba exclaimed “what?! Since school has just started and there isn't much to do, I figured I should join something fun.”
 
Neji just shook his head and chuckled. “You'll get your fun, Inuzuka.”
 
Sasuke wasn't interested in clubs. It was a waste of his time, then again knowing his childhood friend; very few things interested Neji so it was somewhat of a surprise last year when Neji begun spending quite a bit of time outside of their circle.
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><><
 
The bell sounded; the first day of school finally ended.
 
Naruto bid her friends goodbye and started walking towards Konoha's Elementary division located opposite of the carpool area and parking lot.
 
The heat bore down on her. She could feel perspiration forming on her forehead with every step she took. To make matters worse, students and teachers flooded the area making her feel stuffed and squished.
 
Just as she was about to cross the line that separated the Konaha's High and Konoha's Middle division she was yanked backwards; tumbling on her behind.
 
“Look it's the demon!” Laughter rang around her.
 
“Hey, looser we got a welcome back to school present for you!” Instantly, Naruto held up her arms to shield her head as they kicked her smearing their dirty shoes on her clothes.
 
Once the kicking stopped, Naruto looked up, forcing a grin on her face. She knew this was coming; it was sooner or later.
 
“I'm surprise the loser is still in the A class.” One of the guys snickered looking her up and down. “Say, how does a poor filth like you even get in this school? Sleep around for some dough?” More cruel laughter erupted from the circle.
 
Naruto clenched her fist wanting to beat all those fucking bastards into a pile of boneless shit, but like every year she held back because…she must. She has contemplated over and over again. These fools simply weren't worth jeopardizing her identity.
 
She was trained to do this. It has been drilled into her the importance to uphold her composure and integrity. Thus, born the Uzumaki Naruto mask enabling her to at least cope with unpleasant problems such as these.
 
“So, how much are you worth? Twenty bucks should be more than enough.” The guy continued looming closer.
 
Just one more year, she reminded herself, and then hopefully she won't see them again.
 
“Save it, he doesn't worth a cent.” A feminine voice said as if she was a rotten thing.
 
“Say, how about help you add a scar to your collection.” Suggested a male voice. Cruel laughter rang the field once again.
 
She won't take revenge. That's just not in her nature. Naruto reminded herself.
 
“Come on guys, we have a meeting to go to.” A different girl said.
 
“Consider yourself lucky today, monster.” The guy sneered whom Naruto have seen in one of his classes. He slung an arm around the girl and left but not before attempting one more kick to her head.
 
Naruto peeked from the corner of her balled up state until the circle broke up revealing spectators who quickly walked away while some just toss her pitiful glances.
 
Naruto dust herself and once again force a bright smile, limping her way over to Konoha's Middle and finally over to the destination.
 
Naruto pushed opened the door. “Hey, guys!”
 
The person standing in front of the white board gasp causing the little kids to looked up from their activities. “Naruto! What happened? Are you alright? Was it the bullies again? This is unacceptable. If I ever catch them, I will give everyone of them detention! I must report this to Tsunade-sama at once!”
 
Naruto smile, a small genuine smile albeit nearly unnoticeable as the first teacher to ever acknowledge her continued to fuss over her like a mother hen. “No. Iruka-sensei, I just tripped and fell. I'm fine dattebayo!” Naruto spunned around. Crap. She missed the foot prints on her shoulders.
 
Iruka frowned and ruffled Naruto's hair. “Naruto, I am always here to listen-”
 
Naruto glomped her father/mother-like figure silently drawing on the offered comfort.
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><><
 
“QUIET! The Konaha's Heartthrob first meeting will now begin!” The pink hair girl screamed over hundreds of fangirls and some fanboys, effectively quieting down the large crowd without the mic; no wonder why she is a cheerleader.
 
They begin their pledge of loyalty.
 
“We will now review our subjects!” exclaimed a girl with long blond hair pointing towards the projectile with pictures.
 
“Heartthrob #1: Uchiha, Sasuke 17 years old. Heir to Uchiha Inc, the second largest business corporation in the country! A couple of Uchiha Inc. has already been firmly established around the world. He has one older brother who is a model in the Akatsuki, a famous international modeling agency!”
 
*Lots of gasps and oohh plus nosebleeds.*
 
“Heartthrob #2: Hyuuga, Neji. 18 years old. Heir to Ceremonial Tea, the sister Tea co. of Main Tea. Their products are in high demand and sold all over the country. His cousin Hyuuga, Hinata is here with us.” Sakura gestured towards Hinata who blushed and bowed.
 
*Lots of oooh and ahhs.*
 
“Heartthrob #3: Inuzuka, Kiba: 17 years old. Heir to PetLand. This organization is already firmly established all over the world. Ever pet lover has at least gone to a PetLand once. He has one older sister who is a famous veterinarian.”
 
*Lots of oohs and awws plus more nosebleeds.*
 
“Any questions?” A couple of hands rose up.
 
“You there.”
 
“Do you have any pictures of the Akatsuki?”
 
“No, this club is strictly about our Heartthrobs and anything important pertaining to them.”
 
“But Uchiha Itachi is Sasuke's brother.” Someone wailed from the back of the room.
 
“Next question! You there with the glasses.”
 
“Are they all singles?”
 
“According to our sources, yes they are all singles.” The pink hair girl continues, “However, there has been an alarming increase of concern for our heartthrobs' safety.” The next few slide shows consist of Naruto pulling Sasuke's hair, Naruto shoving Neji, Naruto in a heated argument with Kiba, and eight more slides of different fights between Naruto and the Heartthrobs, mainly with Heartthrob #1.
 
Several angry shouts were heard.
 
“This dangerous specimen here is known as Naruto Uzumaki. Age 17. His origins are unknown. It is said that he will take over a small Ramen restaurant located near Tokyo.”
 
Boos and laughter were heard.
 
Hinata widens her eyes concerned not for the so-called heartthrobs but for her Naruto-kun. The pictures they were showing were biased!
 
The one where Neji got push was just last year, early in their junior year. Neji had made her cry saying how she is a useless heir of the main branch and that it was fate that her company will suffer through her hands. Naruto-kun just happened to pass by and became her knight in shining armor. He had pushed Neji and told him to grow up. He had said fate does not control your destiny.
 
Naruto Uzumaki was the one who gave her confidence and the strength to move on. He gave her the push that made her parents proud for what she is today.
 
He was also her crush.
 
The time when Naruto-kun got into an argument was because Kiba-kun commented about him looking like a girl. The heat argument almost broke into a fight.
 
As for pulling Sasuke's hair, Hinata wasn't there to witness it but she was sure Naruto-kun had a reason to act the way he did.
 
“It is time we do something to correct his immoral behavior!” The pink hair girl yelled.
 
Several “Yeah!” were heard throughout the crowd.
 
“Any suggestions?!”
 
“Beat him up!”
 
“Steal his lunch money!”
 
“Trash his place!”
 
“Tie him up!”
 
“Dress him up as a girl!” Some whistled could be heard. A tick was seen on the president head. It was obvious that their victim was pretty boy with his larger than most normal male's eyes and long slender fingers but Sasuke-kun is prettier or so the president thought.
 
“QUIET!” Sakura nodded her head to the Vice President.
 
“We will cast votes for the appropriate punishment the next time we meet! Meeting adjourned!”
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><><
 
 
Meanwhile on the same campus in another auditorium….
 
Loud music was blasting away from the entrance. Shorty have `em half button jeans. Oops with the furs, the whole club was lookin' at her…(Song: Low by Flo Ridin ft. T. Pain.)
 
Kiba eyes widen as they near the entrance to the “Secret” meeting. An incredibly long line of people were standing in queue. Most of them were shorter than him probably sophomores, freshmen, and middle schoolers.
 
She hit the floor…
 
Is this a club?! Kiba turn questioning eyes toward Neji who just smirked and continue leading the way. Several gasps and whispers met their ears when they past the line.
 
“Who are those hotties?” whispered someone.
 
“Psst. Aren't they part of Heartthrobs from the Konoha Academy's High division?”
 
“I think so.” Another whispered back.
 
Two midget guards stood on each side of the entrance, probably freshmen. Each held a long rod crossing the entrance.
 
“Password.” Barked the midget on the left.
 
“Oturan.” The person in front of the barrier squeak. The `guards' uncrossed their staffs letting the person in before hastily blocking the entrance again.
 
Neji proceeded to the front of the line and flashed his VIP badge. The guards nodded and uncrossed their rods. Kiba tagging behind. His already dilated pupils dilated even more. Music still blasting loudly in his ear…
 
..Next thing you know, shorty got low low low low…
 
<><>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<>*< ;>*<>*<>*<>*<>*<><><
 
A/N: Remember to review and tell me what you think about my first fanfic. xP