Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ Chaotic Eve ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N 80 reviews! I couldn't believe it. Thanks for reading

Chapter.6: Chaotic Eve

It is two days till the Grind Contest takes place. Amy and I have a deeper understanding after she told me what happened. I'm still carrying around that halt, because I think it's important, for some reason. Right now I'm heading to the Tendo dojo because I received a challenge letter in the mail and I have to come over to see what kind of challenge it is. The minute I step onto the property, my danger sense goes off. "Chaos Control!" Everything freezes and I take a look around. In the air right behind me, are Genma and Soun. Right now Genma is a panda and in near-full body cast. Shit I must have forgotten to break his legs or he must have an advance healing technique. Another thing he has held back on. I turn to Soun and found that he has a really goofy pink mallet in his arms. It seems that they are trying to jump me, most likely some stupid marriage plan. Hmm what to do? I walk into the Tendo home and see the frozen Akane and P-chan. Both had looks of anger on their faces.

I go up the stairs to see Nabiki coming out of her room. I thought she was still paralyzed. She must have gone to Dr. Tofu. No matters I already got the money in a new account. I noticed that her foot was hovering in the air. I got it! I head to the bathroom and get some supplies. First thing I do is place a wet bar of soap on the spot where she is about to step. I angle her so that she would slam into the wall rather then fall down the stairs. Hey I'm a nice guy. I had down stairs and see Akane. I take out some gel and do her hair in a Mohawk. As for `P-Chan,' I place him in Akane's shirt. I wonder if he dies of blood lost. I got five minutes left so I go outside to the fathers. I break the cast off of fat-ass and I take out a razor then proceed to shave every piece of fur off of Genma and douse him with rubbing alcohol. Using the remaining fur I shove a bunch of it into Soun's mouth. With time to spare, I go back to my original position and turn off Chaos control.

Genma and Soun fall onto the ground, Genma roaring in pain and Soun coughing up fur. I see the Tendo home shake. That must be Nabiki slamming into the wall. Seconds later, Akane runs out the house sporting her new look, with a giant bump on her chest and a huge bloodstain on her shirt getting bigger. P-chan I shall not miss thee. I doubt that he is dead though. When everyone claimed down and finished glaring at me and sit at the table. I wonder why it isn't dirty? These people are slobs. "What is this challenge?" Genma goes into a stupid pose, then crumples to the ground. His body must not be fully healed. From the ground he says, "Boy we have heard from that Ryouga lad that you challenged him to a Grind Contest. We demand that Akane faces you anyway. Should she win, you marry her." I sighed; I figured that this would happen, "If_no when I win, you never bother me about the pact to join the schools ever again. Also this is a race, not a fight. As I have explained it to others, any attacks on the racers during the contest will result in elimination from the contest." I glare and Genma and Soun, "DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR???" They nod nervously, "Then Akane better learn how to grind. If Ryouga has been by, ask him to teach him, he's smart enough to figure it out." P-chan looks at me strangely. I ignore it. I know I just complimented Ryouga, but I'm sick of this pity rivalry.

They agreed and I left the Tendo Dojo. I know that by the day of the race, the whole town will be there. Nabiki's doing entirely. Instead of grinding, I decided to walk. Before long, I bumped into three people. "Hey Ranma" I look up and see Rouge, Knuckles and Sonic all balancing on a fence. With a flip, all three hop down onto the ground. "Sonic I need to talk to you" Sonic nods and gets closer, "Yes what is it?" I reel back and punch him the face. He hits the brick wall and indents into it. Clutching his nose he shouts. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" I glare at him, "Amy told me" His expression turned from irritation to regret in an instant, "Oh" This is the first time I haven't seen Sonic not smiling, "So you know" I nod, "Why did you wait?" Knuckles and Rouge are looking at us strange, they must not know. I pointed to the nearby roof, "Don't follow us" They nod and me and Sonic jumped to that roof

"Why?" I said to Sonic. He took a deep breath to gather himself, "I wanted her to be scared. It was annoying to have Amy always hanging over me, I thought if she was scared, that she would grow up. I lost my lunch when I saw her, covered in someone else's blood, I felt so bad, I almost let her kill me. After that, things were never the same between us, we eventually became friends again, but there is always that darkness that is between us"

I was angry, but it all wasn't at Sonic. If I hadn't died, something could of happened differently. Amy will forever have a scar on her heart. "This shit sucks" Sonic nodded in agreement. "A lot of bad things happen after you died. There was always that threat of death, but after seeing yours, we lost our innocence. We were no longer immature kids playing hero, but Amy; she was always so bright and cheerful until that incident. Afterwards, she started training, no longer happy, or cheerful, she was just cold. She reminded me of how you were. Every time we saw each other, she would attack me or just ignore me. Eventually we became friends again, but it wasn't the same. Ranma, treat her right" With that me and him joined the confused Knuckle and Rouge

Inside a café, me and Sonic were sitting across Rouge and Knuckles, his arm around her shoulder, "How did you two get together?" I asked, Rouge and Knuckles laughed, "Well I used to try and steal the master emerald; guardian boy here would shatter it each time I tried, and we would have to search all over. It's funny because each time, we would have exactly half the jewel and I would end up just giving it to him, only the last time, I kissed him. Ever since then, we've been together." I laughed, "That's nice" Knuckles has about to comment when_"What do my eyes see before me, it is a foreign beauty, I must have your name!" I sighed, Kuno. Rouge looked at Kuno weirdly before turning to me, "Is he for real?" I nod sadly, Kuno sat down next to her, took off Knuckles arm and held her hand, "Come, my white hair goddess, leave this brown devil and date with me"

Rouge was confused, so she didn't stop Kuno when he pulled her out the booth we where in. Sonic dragged me down under the table and braced his head, "Stay down!!! This is going to get ugly" I watched from under the table, as Knuckles got up from the booth. When I could see his arms, the metal gauntlets I saw on his hands were twice as wide and balled up into very big fist. Kuno let go of Rouge and pulled out you bokken, "Come you knave, I'll defeat thee and date my white haired goddess!" When he let go of Rouge, she dove down under the table with us, in her hands was a cross and I can hear her mumbling something, "Are you praying?" I asked. She nodded, "Knuckles is going to hurt him very, very badly". I looked back at Knuckles and saw that the metal gauntlets now ended at his shoulders his whole arms covered with metal. His mirror shades covered his eyes, but I could still see them glowing bright red and on his face was a very evil grin, "I'm going to tell you once and only once, do not touch my girl"

Kuno being the idiot he is, blindly charged at Knuckles. What happen next will give me nightmares for days. At the end of the horrible beating, Kuno had broken arms, legs and a no longer recognizable face. I wonder how the hell he shoved the bokken up there so far the only the tip of the handle was visible. Not to mention that Kuno was bald. I mean I didn't know you could rip someone's hair out like that. The gauntlets shrunk down to their size and Knuckles sat down and took a sip, "This is some good coffee." Sonic facefaulted, while Rouge had a big sweatdrop on her head and as for me, my jaw was two feet into the ground. The other people long left the restaurant after the first ten minutes of Kuno's beating. When I could finally spoke, "Isn't that overkill?" Knuckles shook his head, "What? I just give him a slap on the wrist" I don't even want to imagine what overkill is.

"You sure are violent" I said once we were seated again. I thought I'd never say that to anyone. Knuckles shrugged. Rouge leaned over and whispered, "He is like this because I almost was killed by a suitor." Ah that explains it, if Amy were to be threatened by a suitor, I'm pretty sure that the rest of them will get harsh treatments. I glance at Kuno, who was still moaning on the ground. If only someone could beat the sanity into him_nah never happen. "The thing with your gauntlet is cool" I say, glancing at my gloves and bracers. I took the time to test their resistance and find that they are basically indestructible. I even threw my strongest chi blast at it. Leveled a whole abandoned building into a smoking crater, but the gloves and interlocking bracers where unfazed. Not even a scratch. "Well, I'm a bit slower then you two and Amy, but I make the difference up in strength."

Hmm, reminds me of Ryouga, but Knuckles doesn't seem like a berserker, he seems to keep a level head. I mean he tore apart Kuno, but I could see that he did it in a highly efficient manner. That makes him so much more dangerous. A calm fighter is the one left standing. My thoughts were interrupted when a explosion went off outside. I got up and immediately went outside. When I got there I was treated to the sight of Amy slightly burnt but alright and a laughing Kodachi, "Foolish commoner, you do not deserve one such as Ranma!" I was about to jump into the fight when Sonic held my shoulder, "You do and the minute the fight is over, Amy'll kick your ass." I wisely stayed back.

"So you think you can win a fight by throwing bombs at me." Amy said. She wiped some of the soot off her shoulder, "I'm not impressed." Kodachi's face turned red with rage as she took out her razor hoop. "Then I'm guess I have to teach you to respect your betters" Kodachi charged in and the hoop went right through Amy_no it was an after image "You are going to have to learn that yourself" I saw a path of rings circle around Kodachi_ Is Amy using the Light Speed Dash? I watched as Amy ran into the first ring and then Kodachi fell to the ground, with bruised cheeks and a broken nose. Not to mention that the metal hoop shattered into pieces. Amy stared at Kodachi, "Pathetic" Before she looked up and noticed us.

In an instant, her eyes shifted from cold and calculating to warm and cheerful. She walked over to me and give me a kiss on the cheek, "Hey Ranma, how's it going?" My respect for Amy just went over the top. "Nothing much. That was a very skillful act" She blinked, "Oh using the Light Speed Dash, to kick her ass. That was nothing" Nothing?? I boggled at that. Amy grinned, "It's simple, you think fast, you be fast. You just have to think really fast while in the Light Speed Dash, otherwise it becomes a danger, you never know when you have to alter your pathway" That does make sense. That was when I hear Amy giggled, "What's so funny?" She held up her hands and in them were my boxers. I blinked then turn atomic red, "Hey!" I saw some rings and Amy blurred, I looked back at her hand and saw that they were empty, "You see think fast, be fast." I only turned redder when I realized that she has put my boxers back on. I dragged Amy away from the laughing Sonic, Rouge and Knuckles.

"That wasn't very nice," I said after my face finally turned back to normal. Amy giggled, "But you learned the lesson" I grinned and with a couple of rings I have my own prize. I held them out, "Hmm red satin panties" Amy blushed then stuck out her tongue, "Wise grasshopper make teacher proud. Don't worry you can keep those. A gift from me" Then broke out in laughter, that was when I realized what it was that I was holding, "Oh my_ So-sorry" Amy smiled naughtily. She took the undergarment and stuck them in my pocket, "Don't be." Then she kissed my nose, "Oh Ranma, it's so fun to tease you." I leaned forward this time capturing her lips. We stayed like that until a sound interrupted us.

"DAMN IT WHY DON'T THIS WORK!!!" I looked forward to see Akane attempting to stay balanced on a rail two feet off the ground and a frustrated Ryouga, "Hey guys!!" Amy yelled while waving. Akane and Ryouga froze then turned as they saw me and Amy. Akane glared at me, while Ryouga was somewhat irritated. I'm surprised really; he seems to be mellowing out somewhat. I walked closer, "Having problems grinding?" Akane just glared, "It's your fault for having this stupid contest!! If you know what's good for you, you'll just come back and be my fiancé again" I turned to Amy; she still has a cheerful smile on her face. It seems that she just ignored Akane and turned to Ryouga, "You haven't said anything, are you having any trouble?" Ryouga grinned and went to his giant backpack. He pulled out a smooth metal board with leg strapps. "I'm using this." I'm beginning to respect Ryouga again.

"I've been looking at my life, and I find that I'm not happy and for once I finally figured out it isn't all your fault. I'm surprised that you didn't kill me when I almost killed your mother." Shit man. Ryouga is growing up; did hell freeze over? I took out the remote and turned on the railings, "Those are what we are racing on," Akane stared in shock while Ryouga whistled. He must have gotten over the shock the last time he seen them. Akane jaw was on the ground, "You can't expect us to race on that??" I gestured to Amy and she jumped onto the first railing and did a whole bunch of aerial tricks before jumping down with a flip. I know I was clapping. "She isn't racing?" Ryouga asked, "Nope. She will be a spectator" Amy grinned and pulled out a whole bunch of tickets. "I rented out the closest stadium and have been selling tickets. So far half the town is showing up as well as many other districts are showing up. I'm making a bundle." She did the victory sign and giggled.

Ryouga stared at the railings before dropping his pack and jumping onto the same railing Amy did, only with his metal board. I have to say he is pretty good. The board helps him balance even better, and it slightly increased his speed, so the match will be almost even, with me with the speed advantage. With a jump he landed on the ground, making a slight imprint. "The contest just got better" I nodded, and then a crash turned everyone's attention to Akane. She had jumped on the railing and had fallen down. Why hadn't the teleporters worked? I glance down at the remote and to my embarrassment the teleporters were turned off. I didn't say anything thought. Akane growled and jumped back onto the railing. She made it five feet, before falling again and knocking her out. Ryouga sighed, "I'll have to get her another board, otherwise she is a lost cause" Ryouga picked her up and walked away.

When Amy and me were alone, "Is it me or has he matured?" Amy nodded. "He's been hanging out with Chaos. She told me that she was working with him. I think that she likes him or something" Hmmm Chaos and Ryouga, a couple_nah, but it might explain his new attitude. "So you've been selling tickets to the contest. When were you going to tell me?" Amy smiled, "Right before the race" I grin, "Would you have given me some profit?" She pouted and cuteness rays attacked me, "Awww, you would take money from your loving girlfriend?" Then she gave me the puppy dog look. Fortunately, I had some resistance to this, "Yes, so I can take her out to nice places" She stopped and thought about that, "Hmmmm_wait a minute you're loaded!" Damn she remembered. Oh well "I guess have to live with that" Amy looked at me strangely and then I attacked, "Tickle Attack!!!" Thirty seconds later, she broke free with tears in her eyes, "Cheater!" I kissed her nose and continued my attack.