Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ Chaotic Night ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N This is the end of the first arc of this story Thanks to all those who reviewed and offered suggestions, I got a lot to think about

Chapter.8: Chaotic Night

I woke to the sounds of cheering, I was still in the Stadium. The last thing I remembered was crossing the finish line. Did I win or did I lose? Will I have to make plans to leave Nerima or prepare for a loveless marriage? As my vision focused more, I found that I was staring into Amy's face. "Glad to see you're awake" I didn't give her a chance to speak more, I leaned up and kissed her. If I'm going to get bad news, at least I'll be happy first.

"Wow" She said when I finally released her. She gave me an angelic smile. "You should race more often" I grin, "Did I win" She blinked, and pulled me out my cot. I was in a locker room with me and her, but we weren't alone. The blushing faces of Sonic and the others greeted me. "That was some move," Sonic said "Who would imagine channeling more energy into the rings like that to increase speed

Is that what I did??? I think I can do it again with practice, but that move has such an energy drain. "Did I win?" I asked, nervous. All I got was silence. "Follow me" Amy said sadly, she pulled on my arm, but I didn't budge, "No, tell me now, did I win or not?" No one answered me, Amy just kept on dragging me, Eventually I let her pull me out the room. "This isn't funny" I said, but again I got silence. We walked towards the Stadium like that, each step I took increased the bad feeling in my stomach.

We got to the spot were the race was, and too my surprise it still wasn't over, Ryouga and me were done, according to the 3-d monitor, The other racers were now approaching the finish line. Mousse was in lead, with Shampoo trailing behind, with the Kuno siblings behind her and Akane in last. I laughed when I saw that on Akane's face were the whiskers that grew the last time she took the Super Soba noodles. Many of the crowd was laughing at this.

Leaving Amy I walked to Ryouga. "So did you win" I asked, Ryouga shook his head, "They won't tell me. I woke up in a cot and saw you asleep with that Amy girl watching over you. " I turn to her, seeing her worried expression, smiled widely to make her feel better. She smiled and went back to the announcers' table with Chaos. "Things are changing" I said. Ryouga nodded, "but are they for the better or for the worse?" He replied. I glance at Amy again, and already know that they are better. I look back at Ryouga and see that he is watching Chaos.

"So what about Akari?" Ryouga's features darkened. "She loves her pigs way to much" Huh...eww "She didn't?" He sighed, "She somehow got water from Spring of Drowned man, but as she was taking it to me, she tripped and it hit her Sumo Pig" That sucks "That sucks" Ryouga nodded, "As I left they were already naked." He looked down at his hands, "I should be mad, depressed and blaming it on you, but I don't feel any hurt from leaving her? She said she loved me, I should be hurt, betrayed...yet I just can't feel that pain"

As I sat listening to Ryouga, I realized that he's really grown up, "Ryouga" He turned to me, "Yeah?" "If I win, I'll cancel the bet" He stepped back in surprise, "What?" I nod, "This was a stupid bet, we're rivals, but we are friends first. So I win, you don't have to tell Akane about your curse" I held out my hand. Ryouga looked at me hard, before smiling and grabbing my hand, "Same goes for me, I win you don't have to leave Nerima" With a friendship rekindled we turn back towards the screen.

We must of gone really fast during that race because the other racers were just now approaching the final segment of the Race. Mousse was keeping the lead, but Akane and Shampoo had switched spots. Most Likely she's still cheating. "Stupid cheater" Ryouga said, I nodded in agreement. Akane rushed ahead of Mousse only to trip on nothing and fall to the ground. After getting resetted, Kodachi pasted her, sticking out her tongue. Then it seems the wind slammed into her, it was another blunted vacuum blade. As she was tossed in mid-air, she pulled a ribbon from somewhere, Snagged the rail and pulled her self back onto the Railings.

"I noticed that happen to me, in the race, what is it?" Ryouga asked, "Fat-ass and the crybaby using the Senkens" Ryouga started cracking his knuckles. "Then Fat-ass and crybaby pay after this" I smirked, "I'll join you" When we both looked back at the screen I wanted to laugh. Shampoo had gotten ahead, of Mousse somehow and they were entering the final straightaway of the race. I don't know how but Mousse got a damn jet engine strapped to his back. The flames had burned the hair off Akane, leaving her a bald person with whiskers. He gave Shampoo the finger as he passed her and finished the race ahead of her. Shampoo growled as she finished next. Following her was a very bald, very pissed Akane with Kodachi behind her, pointing and laughing and Kuno in last crying, most likely for the lost of his tigress's hair.

The crowd roared, this race really impressed them. As the racers got onto the center stage, Amy came out with a microphone, "This concludes the first, but not last Grind Race, now for the ending positions. Coming in First place was..." She paused adding to the effect. I crossed my fingers, I need to win. "RANMA!!!!!" I sighed in relief, I won. Thank god. Ryouga shrugged, "It was fun" he said as he shook my hand. The crowd's cheers got twice as loud, "Coming in a very close Second Place, Ryouga" The crowd cheered just as much "And in Third, Mousse!!!" A bunch of papers floated down to the center stage, I got one and realized it was a phone number, a girls phone number.

I grinned and handed them to Mousse, "Here ya go. It seems you have a bunch of fans." Mousse blushed but continued plucking numbers out the air. Amy turned to the rest of the contestants. "Here are our 4th, 5th, 6th and last place contestants" The crowd started to boo and someone even threw an egg and Akane, I saw my mom in the front row, placing a egg container back into her sleeves. Did I say my mom is very cool?

I blink as a memory hits me, its an emerald sitting in a ruin not far from here about. The Ruin is about 100 stories underground, with real traps, it radiates a power that I recognize from somewhere. I grabbed the microphone from Amy, "Be prepared to purchase tickets for in one month, we will have a Treasure Search." The crowd fell silent as my friends looked at me oddly, "The prize, the ever so rare CHAOS EMERALD!" Now all my friends are looking at me with Jaws dropped. "See ya soon folks, and remember this time, it's a real danger"

As the crowd left, before Amy could talk to me, Akane walked up to me, "Ranma, please come back to me" I can see myself on her head "I love you, can't we be fiances again? I'll forgive and forget you cheating on me with this slut" Her whiskers twitched. I would have just refuse and yell at her how stupid does she think I am, but she called Amy a slut "Sorry Genma...Opps" It started small, Amy's lips twitched and a chuckle escaped Ryouga then both of them plus everyone in hearing distance fell to the ground laughing as Akane turned beet red, making her look like a tomato. "RANMA NO BAKA!!!!"

I caught the hammer and slapped her. The laughter stopped as they realized I'm serious "Listen Akane, I want nothing to do with you, I hate you, I've hated you since I first met you. To me, you are no better then Kuno" She winched, "Both of are dillusion morons who think they can get whatever they want. No I take that back, you're worst then Kuno at least he can fight." Akane stepped back as if she's been slapped, again. She started to tear up "I thought you loved me, aren't I good enough for you" That's low even for her, "Tears won't work this time. I hate you but I pity you more" She ran off crying and a burden lifted off my shoulders. No more dealing with Akane.

Cologne and my Mom came down into the central stage, "Son that was some race!" Cologne nodded, "I've never seen something like this, and you younglings came up with all this?" We all nodded, "So elder Cologne is the Kiss of Death and Marriage nullified" She nodded "Yes you've won the right for your freedom" Shampoo growled, "NO!!! Airen MINE! SHAMPOO WON AIREN FAIR AND SQUARE" Shampoo may have rabies because she's foaming at the mouth. Cologne glared at her, "Are you yelling at me?" Shampoo epped and shut up "We plan to stay in Japan, it's times our tribe become up with the times" Amy smiled, "One favor, you shouldn't enforce the Kiss of Marriage or Death while in Japan." Cologne nodded, "I was planning on it. It's was a old tradition that should have gotten eliminated if a certain great-granddaughter of mine didn't overreact to losing for the first time"

Figures, I mean no one stopped me and fat-ass when he dragged me off. Shampoo went to Mousse "Mousse you Strong, you beat Shampoo, Mousse could be Shampoo's new Airen if Mousse want" Mousse finished putting phone numbers in his robe. He looked at Shampoo sadly. "No Shampoo, I won't be your Airen. I realized that I spent too long after a dream. I see the true you, and you aren't the person I thought you were. I realized that I'm too good to be second best for you" I know I shouldn't have but I clapped. Amy, Sonic and the others Joined me as did Ryouga. Shampoo looked dumbstruck. Tails walked up to Mousse. "Come on I'll get you some better glasses that don't make you look like a dork and are the right prescription" Mousse nodded and walked off with Tales.

"Ah I just remembered" I pulled out the scroll I wrote earlier, describing the Demon God Storm. "Here's the scroll for the Demon God storm, both the lethal and non-lethal way, I have to tell you, even Saffron would spend many months in cast if you hit him with that, even with his healing ability" Cologne grinned and nodded, oh I feel sorry for whoever threatens the Amazons. Before I hand her the scroll a bomb and a dull vacuum blade impacted at the ground ahead of me Genma faded into view and Happosai on top of his shoulder, "Boy! As your father, I demand that you give me that scroll!!!" Happosai smirked, "As your duties as my heir I demand you give me that scroll" He tossed another bomb this time at Amy "Or I may hurt your girlfriend" I saw a tiny scratch from where a pebble struck her, won't even scar but I saw blood, and that was enough

"I wasn't going to use this, but behold Cologne the Ultimate form of the Demon God Storm" My battle aura sprang infront of me, again the black with red swirls combination. The ground begins to shake, "Demon God Storm Revised, TEARS OF SHIVA!!!" Again vacuum blades formed in a hurricane surrounding me and everyone. Everyone else dropped to the floor trying to avoid the worst. They should notice that the vacuum blades are tinted black and red. Happosai and Genma duck and dodge but they haven't realized the full extent of the Technique. Genma just put Amy in front of him, trying to use her as a shield. I loved the expression on his face when the vacuum blade past through Amy to smack into him. Happosai is starting to realize the truth. There are about 150 vacuum blades, and they are all locked onto them, passing through those I haven't locked onto. Amy gapes along with Cologne who was getting up. They both watched as Vacuum blades passed through walls, people and surfaces just to get their targets or how many twist and turned in mid-air to follow the movements of the fighters

At one point, Genma used the Umisenken to become invisible, but the next blade just flared black and hit him anyway. When the move was finally done, both Genma and Happosai fall to the ground, looking like one big bruise. Smirking I looked around, yep none of the surroundings were even scratched. Sonic jaw was two feet into the ground, Amy was gaping and oddly flushed, while Knuckles looked at Genma and whistled. "You got knocked the f*#ked out" Rouge kicked Happosai who just twitched. Cologne was drooling, now she knows I'm still holding back on her. Ryouga jaw was too on the ground and Shampoo was flushed too, "I'm tried, I'm hiding home"

Me and my mom began to walk leaving those frozen on the center stage. At the exit, we were joined by a still blushing Amy, "Ranma that-that-that was amazing!!!! How did you do that?" I grinned, wrapping my arm around her waist, ignoring my mom's claim of how manly I am, "Easy I may not have the power but I have the skill. Sonic wasn't a fighter when he awoke" Amy looked around but Mom was already ahead of us and out of hearing range, Amy shook her head, "He's a black belt, but he was a track star" I shake my head, "In Nerima, a black belt around her is the equivalent of a novice around here. I'm the best around her, even before I started to tap my other abilities. From the looks of it, he tapped his skills of his past life, and that puts him near the top, but I got the feeling that Knuckles could take him"

Amy nodded, "Knuckles was a martial artist like you before he was unsealed, Something called Beat dem' Down however possible School of Martial Arts. He's the grandmaster if I remember." I need to remember to challenge Knuckles "You were trained like ninja" Amy nodded, "It was fun, part of a family school where I'm heir, but Rouge has had it harder" She paused, "Let me guess I need to ask her myself" Amy nods and we fall into a comfortable silence as we walked towards my home

At home in the living room I has laying on the couch with my head in her lap watching t.v "What was that about a Chaos Emerald?" She asked out the blue "You know of them right?" She nodded, "I have one and so does Sonic but otherwise we all thought them to be destroyed."

I grin "Those from the station right? Small? Size of my fist?" She nodded "Here let me show you" She pulled her palm out. "Watch" A huge energy appeared in the room that was concentrated on her palm. Soon a shiny white emerald appeared in her hand, that gave off huge amounts of energy "That is why I was so surprised you can use Chaos control, it requires an Chaos Emerald to use"

"The Chaos Emeralds are a massive source of energy, very few are born with the ability to tap this energy with out killing themselves. With you, me and Sonic, we use it to boost our speed so much that Time stops of course Tails argued that Tails argued that either we slow everything else around or that we actually have the ability to control time and space" The emerald faded back into her hand. "Amy there is something you need to know"

That was when the window exploded, again it was Genma. He looked a mess, his gi was bloodstained and smudged with dirt, his bandana had holes in it so you can see his baldness and his glasses were cracked. All in all, he made a very pathetic image. Also I can smell the alcohol from across the room, "Boy you must marry a Tendo!! Don't make me force you. I'm sure you don't want your slut to know your dark secret" I stood up infront of Amy.

"Ol' Man you go to far" As I prepared to charge all it took was a simple sound, "Meow?" OH GOD NO!!!! ANYTHING BUT THAT!!! I found myself in the corner as the raw fear clouded my vision back to that of the pit of ca-ca-ca-felines. Those horrible creatures. As it get worse I can still hear Genma "You see girl, my boy is nothing but a whiney little girl." I heard another come it "Once Ranma goes cat, he'll come to me and we'll be married, I'm glad I remember the Neko-Ken"

Akane that-that-that bitch "Meow?" That beast is on me. I heard Amy stand up "YOU BASTARDS HOW DARE YOU. I WON'T LIVE HIM FOR SOMETHING YOU DID TO HIM!!! I'M GOING-" She was cut off, by I sound I recognize, a vacuum blade "Be lucky girl, that could of killed you. You aren't ruining my retirement" The feline scared; scratches me, but as I succumb to the fear, hatred fills my very being and for the first time in my life, I fully embrace the Neko-Ken as I enter the darkness

This is Neko-Ranma P.O.I Ranma will not remember this

"MMEEEEEEOOOOWWWWW!!!!!" My mate is hurt. Territory is in danger as is mother. They did it. Father and my ex-potential mate. They are now my prey. I go after the big one, with a pounce a jump, he ducks but its no good, I flip in the air and land right behind him, plant my claws in his back and jump ripping his back open. My prey falls without a sound, so weak, as I land I taste my victory that is on my claws. Nasty, his blood, too fatty. "Ranma come here, good kitty" I turn to my other pray. She's hairless except her mouth but I remember, her, my former- potential mate, it's her fault!!!! I extend my claws to their full length. "Ranma come here kitty! Be a good kitty"

"RRRROOOOOAAAARRRR" I pounce at her and start slashing, again and again and again untill my prey stopped moving. It wasn't dead, because I don't want to eat it But I left my mark, a single claw down the cheek, enough to leave a warning about messing with my mate. I pick up my prey and put them together before using my hind legs to kick out my territory as hard as I can. The kitten is still there so I pick it up and give it to my mother who just entered. Done with my duty I go to my mate and fall asleep.

Back to Ranma

I woke up to find Amy running her arms through my hair, "You okay Ranma?" Did I hurt her, did the Cat me go to Akane? Did I kill someone. Damn that bastard. I move away from Amy and start to look her over "Are you okay, did I hurt you?' Amy blushes "You were a real beast, I didn't know you could lick like that" What the hell "Really?" I didn't know my cat side would act like that "No" I fall to the ground "You slashed the crap out of those two before kicking them out the window, which I think you should have done more, but you did leave a wound that would scar Akane's face" Oh wow. "Amy I need to control this, as I grow more powerful the Neko-Ken triples my abilities" Amy rubbed her chin "That means if you master your fear of cats you get the full abilities of the Neko-ken" She clapped her hands together "Then Okay Ranma I shall cure you of your fear" I smiled "Really?" She grins "I'm here for you"

The more I'm around Amy the better she gets. "Ranma, before fat-ass and the psycho attacked, were about to tell me about the Chaos Emeralds, what was it?" Oh I almost completely forgot. "Oh that. the thing you call a Chaos Emerald past and present aren't Chaos Emeralds"

Read and Review