Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction / Slayers Fan Fiction / Sonic Series Fan Fiction / Tenchi Muyo Fan Fiction / Trigun Fan Fiction / InuYasha Fan Fiction / Love Hina Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Hellsing Fan Fiction / Crossover Fan Fiction ❯ Shadow's Rebirth ❯ The Search Part 3: No Evil Shall Escape my might. ( Chapter 19 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shadow's Rebirth

A/N: Can you believe it I got this far in this fic! Groovy. Okay on with the fic and in the kindness of my heart. I'm going to tell you what the future brings. Just read at the end of the chapter for what crossovers are current and what's coming up in the future. This is the last part to The Search

Chapter: 19: The Search Part 3: No Evil Shall Escape my might.

Sonic:

This is how it's meant to be. Me and Shadow competing again. I've missed this, only he was my equal. He died for a useless reason. I could have saved him, but I didn't. Why I don't know. I was stupid back then; thinking Shadow would recover in time. He didn't and with his death, was the death of our innocence. I was so glad to see he was reborn like the rest of us.

We both ran down the room, both running so fast that we no longer hardly left any afterimages to those watching but I could see him smirking at me. This is so similar to our final race. I grin and boost my speed to pull ahead of him. "Come on Slowpoke!!" I watched stunned as he starts to match my speed. I boost my speed again and again he matches it. Really amazing. "YOU MOVE LIKE AN OLD MAN" Shadow yelled as he ran ahead of me. Oh I can't let that happen.

We enter into the next room, and I almost stopped running, almost. It was a pocket dimension for sure, but it was an exact replica of the space station we last raced at. We were even on the same rails, complete with rows of rings. "Are you ready to lose??" Shadow yelled as he hit the first set of rings and pulled ahead. I was forced to form some of my own rings to match pace. "Whatever slowpoke!" To further prove my point I leaned over, tossed him over the rail and continued running. I was right, outside the rails there is no gravity and behind me the platforms we were on began to detach and fall away. "CHAOS CONTROL!" I heard yelled off into the distance

In front of me, a mini tornado of black and red energy formed and Shadow reappeared. He must have learned about the teleportation ability. Great this will make this so much more harder. I passed him and gave him the finger as he hadn't ran up to full speed yet. I'm going to have to keep the lead if I want to win this time, and not end in a draw. "HOMING CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!" As the ball of energy slammed into me, I just remembered that Shadow had many new attacks. As I was tossed off the platform I saw him stop, look at me and give the finger before keep on going straight. He'll pay for that. "Chaos Control!"

I feel the rush of my body instantly moving from one place to another and see Shadow past me again. I think I should reacquaint him with one of my favorite attacks. "SONIC WIND!!!" I yelled as I started to run again. I watched as a blue gust of wind form right underneath him and release several blunt vacuum blades at his body. Even worse because he was finishing a light speed dash because it didn't stop him but slow him down long enough for me to catch up.

"Nice moves" He muttered as we were now tied again. "Thanks I think so too. Nice new attack. Won't do you any good" He cocked an eyebrow "Nice? I'll show you nice!" Oh shit. A path of rings formed in front of him as long as I can see up. The bad part is that those are his red and black ones. "LIGHT SPEED SPRINT!!" He began to blur even at my eyes and began to speed ahead of me.

I immediately went into the Light Speed Dash but that only kept me from falling behind only so much, he's still ahead of me. I have to try something "SONIC WIND!!!" My attack hit, but it didn't even slow him down. Damn energy shields. How is he doing that! No one ever thought to alter the rings themselves. I have to figure it out or I'll lose this. I refuse to lose. Lets think, he must be adding extra energy to the rings, but where is it coming from. I'm using the powers of my Guardian Emerald, to do all of these. Wait a moment...Shadow has spoken of using his internal energy for his attacks long before he started to tap into his emerald. I need to tap into same energy.

Looking deep inside, I found a energy similar to the chaos energies. Keeping that energy in focus I called up my rings. It worked. Right in front of me were a line of blue rings that matched my hair. Passing through the first one, I began going faster than I've ever gone during a Light Speed Dash. I was catching up to Shadow who was only several feet away from me now. I didn't notice that he slipped out his speed boost. I stopped mine again, or rather forced to stop mine when the energy suddenly drained. With it, I felt so tried, like I ran into a break wall several times. Also I could feel blood trailing down several parts of my body. The next thing I know sudden darkness...Damn it I lost.

I awoke in an small empty room. Sitting next to me was Shadow who was putting away medical supplies back into his subspace pocket. Shade was on his head examining an orb that looked like it had a model of outer space on it. On my bandaged chest was the Chao I named Gust. "So you're awake" Shadow said looking at me. "Yeah, what hit me?" He rolls his eyes. "Dumbass. What in the hell possessed you to tap your ki like that unprepared for the effect. You nearly ripped yourself inside out and burned out your life!"

He raised my arm to show it show it completely covered in bandages. I looked to the other arm and find the same thing. "Luckily the damage was more on your arms. You must have channeled it wrong" He sighs and sits down, leaning against the wall panting a bit. I than realize, that was why he stopped speeding he was using up his energy. Hell the very name he gave his boost describes the flaw. It's literally a sprint and uses up energy. "Sonic, you need to be careful when using ki. It's not like the chaos energies that come from your emerald. If you use too much you can kill yourself from lack of ki. Ki fuels your body." Whoa, I was lucky than. "Damn it. I lost though" Shadow grins. "Nah consider it a draw."

Just like last time. "Fine, I'll beat you next time." I looked around. "Where are we and how long was I out?" Shadow grinned and Shade dropped the orb he was holding into his hands. "Surprisingly we are in the same room we were racing in." He gestured to the orb. "This orb was from an Upgrade Ring. It contained the whole room into this one orb. Inside is a pocket dimension that has a copy of the whole space station on it. I can even control it so that people could breath in space. I'm going to turn it into my mediation area/ research center. As for your second question, it's only been fifteen minutes since you passed out. I did enough that you should recover."

He got up and pointed to the other side of the room. In front of me was a series of four rails, each leading down deeper into the ruin. "Gotta go, I want to win this." He got on the rail and started grinding and soon Shadow and Shade were gone. The rail he took disappeared as he left my sight. I stretched to get my muscles to relax. Gust floated onto my head and I jumped on the middle of the three remaining rails.

As I grinded down the rail. The two remaining rails went into opposite directions. One went left, the other went right. I continued going straight down into the last path. Soon I was grinding really fast, even moving around corners as I went deeper. I saw machines take aim, but I was going to fast, so their timed shots missed. I wonder if I have to fight someone again, like in that room. I had to fight those two outer Senshi. I think it was Neptune and Uranus. I spent too much time dodging their attacks. I almost underestimated them and nearly got my head chopped off.

Shadow did tell everyone they were possessed, but I thought he was joking. Man they had some powerful magic attacks. I would have used my chaos energy attacks had I not saw a stray attack from Uranus be reflected off of Neptune's mirror. I laughed at Uranus's toy looking sword until it curved a giant hole in the wall. After that I used my superior speed to simply pummel them into submission. I only waited long enough to see them dragged in different directions by the tentacles. Note to self after all of this is over go to Shadow and Knuckles and continue my martial arts lessons. I'm well trained with a sword, but I lost today because I wasn't trained in energy manipulation as heavily as Ranma and Knuckles are.

The next area I grinded into was a wide open area full of rails. I could see several Senshi grinding on different parts as well as Rouge and Ryouga below me. This place is as huge as a small city. Maybe this could be our head quarters. I need to get ahead. Taking a risk, I jumped off my rail and began freefalling down. I passed the Senshi and grinned at Ryouga and Rouge. Rouge just rolled her eyes. I hit the very bottom of the rail just before falling into an abyss and entered the next section.

In front of me was a huge machine. It looked like a giant tank heavily armed with machine guns. This is going to be pleasant. Taking out my sword, The Sonic Striker, I prepared to attack. Lame name but it's a good weapon. One day I found meteor in a forest and had it's metals used to make a sword. A cool side effect was that the blade turned blue. It boosts my speed, strength and can cut through anything I've encountered so far. I even have one hell of attack. The Sonic Wave. I don't need to use this right now as this is a easily beatable machine. I counted about thirty machine guns and one hell of an rail gun.

As if someone hit a trigger it began shooting all at once. Getting into the proper mind frame, I saw the world around me slow down. Tails asked me one time what's it like. I told him it was like how a fly has reflexes so fast it sees in slow motion. This was like that only so much slower. I moved past bullets, I wasn't dodging them, just moving around them. I could even see the air ripple behind the bullets and the slow moving waves of heat that rose from the gun barrels. The rail gun bullets themselves were being fired were the size of a dog. I zoomed all around the machine gun shots often using the bullets as stepping stones in the air as I got closer to my target. I leapt higher and held my sword out as I cut the rail gun bullet in half and half again. The pieces slowed and I was moving again before they could hit the ground. Another jump I was on the barrel of the main gun. It was still warm.

Implanting my blade into it. I began running allover, watching as my blade easily cut through the metal of the tank. I landed on the floor behind the tank and out of range of the guns. I went out of my enhanced reflexes mode and watched as the world speed up like someone pressed a play button. The rail gun bullet shards fell to the ground as the massive tank fell apart into tiny little cubes. "I'm damn good" I said to myself. Gust didn't respond, I pull him off my head and find that's he's sleeping with his eyes open, just so he could transmit. Why did I get a lazy partner? I asked to myself. I ignored that little voice that said I'm just as lazy. Note to self, go to someone about little voice. I placed him on my head and continued on my way.

The next room I entered had to been a pocket dimension because I found myself staring over a cliff. Next to me was a river going over a massive waterfall down into the lake below. Around the lake was a tropical rainforest. "Very nice" I said. How to get down? I guess I have to do this the fun way. Taking a couple steps back, I ran and leapt off the cliff. I twisted to a swan dive and hit the lake. I'm so glad that I learned to swim. I found the water to be pleasantly warm like a hot spring. Oh I'm definitely going to like this. In the water I saw something glow golden. It's an Upgrade Ring. Grabbing it, I swam to the surface.

On the shore I activated the ring. It turned into a clear orb. "Contain!!" The room seemed to be absorbed into the ring to leave a small room. I'll have my own portable vacation spot. Groovy. I'll build a house on the shore and replace my room with this bad boy. Mom is going to love this. This orb is amazing. I'm not even wet from the water I was swimming in. I can't get distracted, I have to keep going.

The next room was a hallway, but when I ran four feet from the door, the walls in front of me began to emit lasers. No problem. I simply twist in my direction, I'm running on the ceiling towards the exit missing all the dangerous looking lasers. They are going to have to do better to catch Sonic The Hedgehog. My personal gloating was distracted by flamethrowers, electrified walls and spikes that are most likely being poisoned shot out the walls. Oh someone up there must really hate me.

"Have I said how much I hate Murphy's Law" I told my Chao after I got out of all that. Soot covered my clothes and the tips of my hair was burnt. On the plus side, the spikes were poisoness. They just slowed down the body's functions. I took a couple of spikes and coated my blade with the stuff. Hey use the advantage when you got it. My Chao just rolled over in mid air and scratched itself, ignoring me. "Very funny" Shadow must have done something to mine. "Oh Come on" I started for the next room, turning back to make sure my Chao was following me. It was but it was looking bored.

The next room I entered was full of mist that blocked my view. "Sonic Draft" A weaker version of the Sonic wind I use to slow down falls that are coming to fast. The fog cleared, and I found myself in another arena type area that I fought those Senshi. I have to go to another fight. "I guess we are going to fight" I turned to see Knuckles grinning. His hammer looked even stronger than before. I guess I'm not the only one who has found upgrade rings. "Yes I shall pay you back for beating me" Chaos said coming out holding a metal version of her bow. "This is going to be one hell of a fight" Shadow said cracking his joints. "You are all threats to our Future" Sailor Pluto came out into the open. "You must die" She was followed by Sailor Moon. She looks very different. She was still wearing the uniform, but on her back were two massive white wings. Those wings looked wrong, because black vines were ran throughout the feathers.

"How many people are going to be in this fight?" Amy said coming out. She now had knee length metal boots, matching arm gloves.

"We don't know" Tails said, he was followed by a Senshi who was looking nervous and not possessed like all the others. I think Saturn. On her hands and feet were metal shoes and gloves that match the kind Shadow and I wear, only purple and black colored. "But it's going to be good" That Lara chick said coming from above riding on a yellow cloud. "You must surrender" Several more Senshi came out looking extremely bruised. I counted: Venus, Mars, Mercury, Jupiter, Uranus, Neptune. I looked around. "Where are Rouge, Ryouga and Mousse?" That was when the ceiling exploded

A/N: Ha ha the main fight isn't going to start yet. It would have taken too long to go through everyone's journey.

Rouge:

"I can't believe I got lost!!!" Rouge said running down through the last of a maze. "For heaven's sake I can see in the dark!!!" It was dark and her eyes were glowing white. As she ran along the maze, numerous traps activated, pit traps, walls collapsing, Machines shooting machine guns. She easily avoided all those gracefully. When the traps stop coming, Rouge found herself in a corner. "GOD BLOODY DAMN IT!!! NOT AGAIN!!!" She punched the wall. "I'M SICK OF THIS STUPID BLOOMING MAZE!!!" She sighed and leaned against the wall.

Cracks ran up it and the wall fell backward leading Rouge into another room. She blinked looked around. "Don't bloody tell me that that was all I needed to do?" Her Chao partner that she named, Grim stuck it's tongue out from under it's mask. "You could have asked me and I would have told you that." It said in a voice that came from everywhere and drove chills down the spine. Rouge decided that her partner could be scary as hell, and that is how she loves it. "Oh shut it, cutie. Lets keep going" Rouge jumped and started gliding into the next room.

She encountered her machines, "I need to practice anyway." She flexed her fingers and her finger nails changed. They extended to about six inches and turned to a diamond like substance. Rouge lowered in her glided and started to speed up. She past several machine and seconds later they fell apart into pieces. Rouge blew on her nails as if blowing smoke off the barrel of a gun. "I'm good" Her Chao just laughed, sounding even more like a zombie. Rouge grinned at her partner and continued on.

She stopped stun when she entered the next room. She found herself on a cliff during the night. Looking down she could see nothing but clouds. "Wonderful" Looking up she saw a full moon glowing brightly. If she didn't see in the dark, she wouldn't have to because everything was illuminated. "This so cool! All we need is a castl-" She trailed off when she turned around and saw said castle. It looked like something a vampire would live in. It was bigger than most skyscrapers. Rouge's eyes widen "I think I'm in love" Grim was flipping it's wings and exploring different spots.

"I hate to leave, but I need to get out of here" Rouge took one last glance and leapt off the cliff and went into a slow glide down through the clouds. She did several barrel rolls and flips, making it almost look like she was dancing in the air. Rouge suddenly rolled to the right and caught a golden ring. "I knew I sensed an Upgrade Ring" She said gleefully. She activate it and like the others, a crystal appeared in place of the ring. Rouge pointed the ring up towards the cliff and began freefalling. "Contain!" The whole scenery disappeared and Rouge was falling through darkness. In her hand was an orb that had the picture of the castle in it.

"Bloody Awesome!" She said as she turned in midair again, her back bending in ways most can only dream off. She landed softly on the ground of where she entered. Looking around she was alone and a a door was opening. "I wonder what I was suppose to do here?" She said looking around the room that was the size of an arena. She shrugged and continued to the door when they slammed shut as she past through. Blinking, Rouge looked at the door, before just going on her way.

Getting on the rails in the next room she began grinding to the next area, as fast as she could because she got the feeling she spent to much time lost in that maze and she should have encountered someone. She got to the bottom of the rail with little incidents and gasped when she got to the next area. Ryouga and Mousse were there, looking injured. There was bloody bandages around their bare torsos and Mousse's long hair was now short and was arranged in minor spikes that didn't even reach his neck.

Ryouga was slightly worse. Minor cuts were all over his arms and torso and a huge cut wound was running from his left shoulder to his right hip. It looked very bad. Also on both men wore burn marks. Rouge gasped and started helping them with their wounds. "What happened!!!" Mousse laughed bitterly. "Sailor Moon did this to us." Rouge noticed that both men were barely conscious. "She's a monster. Even my tough hide couldn't stand up to her, even with the upgrades we found." She blinked. "What upgrades?"

They grinned again. Mousse pulled out of nowhere, a metallic looking disk. He pressed it against his temple and it melted into his skin. His pupils turned white while the rest of the eye was black. "An upgrade to my goggles. I could see perfectly and even miles away if I wanted to. This also lets me see in the dark, heat signatures and cold signatures. It can even let me see through walls. It keep her from blinding me as they protected my eyes. From her attacks." He also summoned a glowing white feather and it melted into his skin like the disk.

Out of Mousse's back grew two massive white wings that were made out of bioorganic metals. "This let me fly, and even turn the feathers razor sharp and with a flick launch them at a target. Did no good either, she had wings made of energy that sent massive waves of power in every direction." He deactivated the wings and groaned. "I didn't take her seriously. All she said is that we're threats to some future Tokyo thing and beat us raw.

Ryouga groaned, as Rouge finished dressing his wounds. "Yah, she was mean. Very mean. I had a upgrade that let a metal skin like armor surround my body that boosted my strength and endurance, and my board was changed to also allow me to fly. She broke three of my ribs, and shot down when I tried to retreat for some breathing room. She took out this massive scepter and can you believe it, hit me hard with this massive heart. It tore through my defenses like they weren't there."

Rouge bent down and pulled them to their feet, and both supported their big frames on her shoulders. "Come on. We have to get their if not to warn the others." They nodded but stopped Rouge from pulling them. "Mousse where is everyone?" Ryouga said. Mousse's black and white inverted eyes glowed for a moment. "Everyone is about twenty miles down." Rouge sighed. "We're not going to get there in time" Ryouga grinned. "I guess I have to use my new attack that I was working on. Stand back, this is going to be destructive." Rouge and Mousse stood back and Ryouga got into a stance.

He held up his fist and a bright green aura formed around it. "ADVANCE..." The glow got even brighter as the ground underneath Ryouga began to crack under the pressure. "BREAKING..." The walls that Ryouga was next too began to ripple. "POINT!!!" He slammed his fist down into the ground and the effects was instantaneous. The whole floor underneath them was gone, and the one under that and the one under that and the one under that until there was a humongous hole big enough to feet a building in it. Ryouga was now breathing heavily as several wounds open on his arms. He began to topple back, but Rouge and Mousse caught him.

"Shit, that was impressive. I didn't know the Amazon technique could do that?" Ryouga shook his head. "No it isn't. Ranma isn't the only one who can revise techniques. I thought of this last week, to bad it drained me, oh well it isn't like I can't fight anymore" Mousse summoned his wings and Rouge grabbed Ryouga before jumping down the hole. They didn't bother descending slowly as any machines would pick them off like that. The last floor they went through they entered into a massive room in front of a pair of ornate metal doors. The others looked in shock.

A/N: Time for the beginning of the final fight. For this I'm going back to Ranma/Shadow's P.O.I. If you want details for the fights not mentioned. It'll be in later chapters or side stories via flashback.

Ranma

That was one hell of an entrance Rouge, Ryouga and Mousse did, but both Mousse and Ryouga look like someone beat the holy hell out of them. "Glad you made it" I yelled as they hit the ground. Chaos immediately ran to Ryouga, who was breathing hard. "You okay?" She asked. Ryouga nodded. "I'll be fine, but I can't fight anymore" She nodded. "Than I'll stay her and make sure you're okay." She began looking over him.

"Hey Ranma, come here for a moment" Chaos said. I did so and whistled Ryouga looks like a mess. "I'm not going to fight anymore, and going to stay with Ryouga. I have a bad feeling about this," She held out her palm and her Guardian Emerald appeared. "I feel you're going to need this" I took her emerald and watched as it faded away to inside my body. I felt my chaos energy level double in size. "Thanks Chaos"

I was about to leave the two alone when Ryouga grabbed my hand. "Ranma, watch out for Sailor Moon, she's dangerous right now" I nod and leave the two alone. I walked over to Amy and hugged her. "What was that for?" She asked while blushing. "I was worried, that's all. So what's with the boots?" She grinned. "They boost my speed thats all." We were about to say more when a robotic voice rang out.

"ThIs Is ThE eNtRaNcE tO tHe FiNaL rOoM. InSiDe iS tHe ChAoS EmErAlD. It WiLl OnLy ReSpOnD tO tHe OnE tHaT cAn CaLl iT. OnCe InSiDe, ThE fIgTh WiLl StArT." The two massive doors opened and the world spun. When my vision cleared, I was in a temple like setting, only large massive amounts of treasures littered the floor and in the center floating over an alter was the Chaos Emerald. It was just like I remember, massive and power rolled off it like waves. It was surrounded by a energy barrier.

That was when the fighting started. My senses warned me in time and I ducked under the blow from Knuckle's hammer. Looking around, everyone was fighting but Ryouga, Mousse and Chaos, who had a barrier in front of them. "You are the biggest threat," Knuckles said. "You are the one that trained just as much as me, and I'm getting that Chaos Emerald" I pulled out my blade, because my staff isn't going to do crap against Knuckle's Hammer. "Come on than"

As I've said before, Knuckles is a monster. He has the strength and endurance advantage, by a little but it's still enough, but he's only a bit slower than me. He charged aiming his hammer in a strike that would do massive damage, even if I blocked. So I parried it with my sword and kicked him in the chest as hard as I can. Knuckle's was sent across the room. He twisted in midair, landed his feet on the wall and stuck there. What the hell? Knuckles started running up the wall to the ceiling, bend his knees and launched himself off the ceiling and down towards me. I dodged and in his wake was a massive hole and Knuckles was gone.

I put away my sword and jumped into the air just before the shout. "GAIA RAISING" a blur shoot out of the ground and struck me in the chest. The blur turned into Knuckles who now had his fist into my gut. He hits harder than Ryouga!!! I grabbed the arm that was still in my stomach, twisted my body and slammed Knuckles into the ground. I didn't stop there. "CHESTNUT FIST!!" I'm not taking any chances. I hit him about two thousand times in the stomach at the same spot. For the last hit I surrounded my fist with energy and hit full strength.

Knuckles went about ten feet into the ground. I flipped out the hole and waited. Sure enough he climbed out the hole and a trail of blood escaped his mouth. "You know that's the first time in a long time someone's hurt me." He put away his hammer and his gauntlets shined. "Time to really fight." I nod and we both went all out. Knuckles started glowing a brownish red so I summoned my aura in response.

"GIA SHOUT!!" "CHAOTIC DESTROYER!!!" Knuckles thrust his hands out and a massive blast even bigger than a perfect Shi Shi Hokoudan came towards me. My Chaotic Destroyer was the size of Shade in his Chao form. I have to be careful any smaller and I run the risk of it being 'perfect'. My blast encountered his and they both battled it out. "Nice Try, but I'll beat your attack!" Knuckles's aura pulsed and his attack got even bigger. I had no choice but to use a light speed dash to get out the way. I refuse to make a perfect Chaotic Destroyer, especially not to a friend.

The whole room shook at the following explosion. I have to end this. I invoked the Umisenken and went invisible. I ran around and tried to hit Knuckles's unconscious point when he turned around and kneed me in the gut. Concentration shot, I nearly collapsed to my knees. Knuckles took the opportunity and punched me hard enough to sent me flying. How...how did he see me? "I know you're thinking how did I see you? I can see heat signatures, even the minor ones. Just give it up"

I stood up, he made a mistake by telling me the flaw in the advance Umisenken. Using the Soul of Ice, I lowered my temperature to room temperature. Knuckles started looking around. He can no longer sense me. Going up behind him, I used one of the specialty attacks of the Umisenken. "WHITE SNAKE RELIABLE FIST!" I had made the attack, not near fetal. All it does is cause the victims ki to drain out the body until they fall unconscious. Was I surprised to see in addition to his ki, but rings started pouring out. "I guess I lost" Knuckle's muttered before passing out. I took the rings that poured out his body and took him to the barrier Chaos set up. "I can't believe I beat him" I said putting him on the ground"

Turning, I looked around to see the fights. Lara, Amy and several Senshi, Jupiter and Uranus are in an all out brawl to my right. To my left is Tails, facing several senshi by himself...wait Hotaru is helping him. She must have been set free. The two are fighting Mars, Mecury and Venus. In front of me was Rouge, fighting Neptune by herself and is seriously kicking her ass. What I need to find out is were Pluto and Moon are. They are most dangerous now that Hotaru is free. I found them, both fighting Sonic.

Sonic was a blur constantly missing the massive white blasts of energy Moon is shooting at him and avoiding Pluto's attacks., Wait...he doesn't know that she can control time and what's worse is that I can feel her charging up her time magic. Shit, shit, shit. I ran past all the other fighters and dove for Sonic just as a temporal bubble appeared at the spot I just pushed Sonic away from. After that the bubble was destroyed by another blast by Moon.

"What's the big idea??" Sonic yelled. "Dumbass, Pluto controls time! If you've noticed. She was about to freeze you and have you shot at!" Sonic blinked. "Oh...sorry" We couldn't say anything else because we were interrupted by Moon shooting another blast. "You are a threat to Crystal Tokyo." She said as she just kept on firing blast after blast. "Chaos must be sealed away." I rushed forward before she could get another blast off and threw a punch but I was stopped by a barrier of white light. "You can't hurt me if you can't touch me mortal."

"Shut up!! You aren't Sailor Moon. You're just a program using her body!" I rose my hands. "Chaotic Destroyer" My attack slammed into her barrier but it didn't even move her. "HEAVEN'S MIGHT" She yelled as she threw an even bigger blast of energy, that I couldn't dodge at close range "CHAOS CONTROL" Time stopped and I jumped up over the blast just as time started again and I missed the blast. I heard a scream and in horror realize, she wasn't aiming for me.

I turned to see the downed form of Tails and Hotaru. I ran over using the Light Speed Sprint. Oh God, Oh God. Hotaru isn't breathing. "Ran...ma" Tails! I looked over, blood is pouring out his mouth. "Damn...it" He said as he summoned his guardian emerald and put it in my hand. "Don't...wor..ry, I'll be fine" Tears were pouring as I took Tails's emerald and saw his eyes close. They'll pay. They'll pay "RANMA WATCH OUT!!!" I looked up from Tails and Hotaru's bodies to see another massive energy blast heading towards me. "Chaos Control" Nothing happened. That was when I saw the time magic surrounding the blast. And with the Light Speed Sprint, it'll be a while before I can move that fast. I crossed my arms and summoned my aura in hopes of blocking the blast, that was when I was pushed out the way before the blast hit.

To my increasing rage, I saw Sonic take the blast full on and hit the wall, hard. I caught him before he hit the floor. He was groaning in pain, as I checked his wounds. His spine...it's broken. "Last time I couldn't save you...It'll never happen again." He said before passing out. In his hands was his emerald. I took it into me. I looked up in time to see Rouge blasted by the combined attacks of the inner senshi. DAMN THEM!!! GEAS OR NOT THEY'LL PAY!!! I ran to her. She's not so good. Numerous broken bones and massive internal damage, if we don't get her help, she'll bleed to death inside. "Ranma, you can't let them get the Chaos Emerald." She passed out as she gave me her emerald.

No more of my friends are getting hurt. Amy and Lara are in trouble. They are facing off all the remaining Senshi but Moon. Moon herself is blasting at the barrier that surrounds the Chaos Emerald. No choice. I ran to Amy and Lara, using the extra energy from the other Guardian Emerald. Everything slowed down as I began tapping into my enhanced reflexes. I grabbed both of them and dove out the way of the massive blast that was aiming for them.

"Are you okay, Amy?" Hugging her with all my might. She nodded but I felt liquid. Looking down, she's bleeding heavily from a cut on her side. "They hurt you" She shook her head weakly. "I'll be fine" She's lying, her face is paling. Shit, I brought out my med kit stupidly, when I felt her put her emerald in my hand and turned me around. More blood poured onto my chest. I didn't want to look up. Amy was smiling even with Uranus's blade in her back. "You're safe, I'm glad." She kissed me with lips covered in blood and her eyes closed. "No. No Wake up"

No response. "Come on Amy, this isn't funny, wake up" Again no response. I set her body down and looked at the Senshi. Their face's were smug. "You are a threat and threats must be eliminated." I can't feel anything. Nothing. I felt numb. The numbness went away and was replaced by rage. "You bitches" I whispered. They'll pay. Even if their not in control, they'll pay. I saw Amy's guardian emerald float into my hand, and I grabbed it as rage consumed me

Third Person time

Those in the final room watched in horror as their friends were being killed or fatally injured by the Senshi, who are using underhanded tactics, like attacking from behind. Chaos's eyes widen as she saw Amy die saving Ranma and she strengthened her barrier using all the energy she has. Ranma stood up and his face was empty. The remaining Senshi besides Moon glared at Ranma. "You are a threat and threats must be eliminated." They all heard Ranma whisper something but from so far away they couldn't hear him. Lara had picked those who have fallen up and pulled them inside the barrier. She too looked numb.

Ranma's expression changed from numbness to pure rage and the last Guardian Emerald floated into his hand, than Ranma changed. He grew several inches in hight and became more muscular. The big changes were his hair and eyes. At first red streaks ran through his black hair, but than both faded until his hair was white with silver streaks in it. His eyes changed from stormy blue to blood red. Chaos gasped, being the only one awake that recognizes what's happening said. "He's gone Hyper"

A massive white and silver aura surrounded his body. It was the size of an bonfire. "You'll pay."

The Senshi started to attack Hyper Ranma with all their magic attacks but he just shrugged them off. Uranus charged forward and slashed with her sword. She slashed through an after-image before collapsing to the ground, covered in dark colored bruises shaped like a fist. "You'll all pay." His aura got even bigger and brighter. He lifted his hand and pointed his palm. "CHAOS WAVE" A massive wave of energy, a good ten meters tall and wide came out his palm and struck the Senshi. When it was in place, they were standing in place covered in burns and their fuku were tattered. One by one they fell to the ground. They weren't dead by the raising and falling of their chests, but they aren't getting up for a long time.

Ranma turned towards Sailor Moon, who was still blasting the barrier. "You fool. You'll never possess the Chaos Emerald" he said in a cold voice as he rose into the air and began floating towards Moon. She turned. "The Chaos Emerald will be mine. Crystal Tokyo is fated to come. There are many that come to try and destroy it and one by one they all failed. From the past they came and failed. From the future they came and failed. Me and my Senshi have all defeated them. Crystal Tokyo has been curved into stone. Chaos is going to be sealed and Order shall rule forever. There is nothing you can to about it. It is inevitable, Mr. Saotome"

Ranma smirked. "You know little, and understand less. Chaos is everywhere. You can never seal away Chaos. I will stop you, you killed my friends. You will pay whoever you are possessing Sailor Moon." "STUPID FOOL" She flapped her wings and charged straight at Ranma with her scepter held high. Ranma disappeared and reappeared behind her. With an overhand smash, he smack her into the ground. Sailor Moon recovered and rose to the air again. "HEAVEN'S WRATH" The blast blinded those watching. Ranma was unaffected. "CHAOTIC FURY" A matching white and silver blast hit the incoming blast and both were canceled out. The room shook as the energy threatened to destroy the whole room.

"Don't you know? Chaos will never go away. It's what makes life, life. Chaos is potential. It allows us to evolve. What you plan can never come. Chaos will always rule." He smirked. "It is inevitable, Ms. Moon" Her face flushed in rage. "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!!! I AM THE ORDER INCARNATE!! I'll SHOW YOU" The crystal on her broach came off her chest in into her palm. "WHO ARE YOU TO QUESTION ME??? YOU'LL FACE THE FURY THAT IS THE SILVER CRYSTAL!!! HEAVEN'S JUDGMENT!!!"

The blast that came off rivaled any seen before. pieces of the wall simple turned to dust as craters began to form anywhere. Ranma smirked. "You want to know who I am..." His aura began getting bigger and bigger. The Chaos Emerald began to glow even brighter and brighter. "I'LL TELL YOU WHO I AM!!!" He cupped his palms and his aura got even bigger "I...AM...SHADOW, SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG!!!!!!" The barrier surrounding the Chaos Emerald shattered. "CHAOTIC EMBRACE!!!" His blast hit Moon's ultimate attack and easily overwhelmed it before going on to consume Moon herself. She screamed as the blast engulf her. When it finished she was on the ground, staring with unseeing eyes. The feathers from her wings were flying all over the room.

Ranma, no now Shadow trembled as the memories hit him. He remembered, he remembered everything. "It wasn't suppose to be like this. I won, but at what cost" He looked around to see his dead friends and than turned to the possessed Sailor Moon, who he just killed. He especially focused on Amy, who still had a smile on face. Ranma shuddered as tears trailed down his face. That his eyes widened as he remembered the most important thing he learned. "Nothing is impossible."

He walked to the now freed Chaos Emerald and placed his palm on it and he changed again.

Chaos gasped. "He's changing again?" Ranma's white hair with silver streaks darkened until his hair was know blood red with black streaks in it. His pigtail lengthened until it was trailing on the floor. His gloves lengthened until both of his arms, like Knuckles was covered in metal. His pupils stayed red, but the outside were now black, he grew to 6'5 and two massive wings grew out his back. They were even bigger than Moon's at about a twenty foot wingspan. They were mainly black but had red tips. "Mega Shadow." Shadow said to himself as a ornate robe appeared over his body. It was solid black with Chinese characters written all over his body.

The Chaos Emerald faded away, being absorbed into his body by Shadow. He held out both hands. "I will make this right" His aura now mainly red with black streaks came out and outlined his body. His hands were pointed in the direction everyone was at. He began speaking so loud his voice was echoing through the room, but at the same time whispering. "Hyper...Chaos...Control"

A massive wave of energy engulfed everyone. First Sailor Moon was hit. Her uniform was restored and wings reformed. Any wounds faded away. A red rose came out her body and dissolved into nothingness. Than the Senshi still possessed were hit. Their wounds faded away and uniforms repaired themselves. Like Moon, red roses came out their bodies before withering away it nothing before the wave moved on.

The wave then hit Shade and the rest of the MechaChao. They all glowed as the Ascension Protocols took place. Shade grew double his size and his skin turned semi-glass like. The red spike ball of energy that floated over his head was replaced by a mini red emerald shaped energy. The rest of the MechaChao became real Chao when the wave hit them.

Next the wave of chaos energy hit Chaos's shield and popped it like a bubble, before going around everyone. It hit Amy, Tails and Hotaru first. Their blood went back into their bodies before the wounds healed themselves. Like the Senshi, clothing was fully restored. When it hit Sonic, Rouge, Knuckles, Ryouga, Mousse and Chaos, all broken bones healed, all cuts sealed, all burns and wounds faded away and energy was fully restored. Their clothing too repaired themselves.

All at once, those who were dead suddenly inhaled deeply, signifying their return to life. Mega Shadow sighed in relief before teleporting them all to the surface along with the treasure before passing out. Underneath him a portal opened and he sunk into it like one would fall into quicksand and than there was silence.

Read and Review.

A/N: Got another Chapter Done!!! Next chapter is the end of the second arc. Titled 'Aftermath' Everyone has to deal with what happened at the end of the Treasure Contest. What happened to Shadow? Or how are the Senshi going to deal with what Tux-boy did to them. Does anyone else remember their past?

Oh and for those who are interested to were I'm taking this.

Current Crossovers: Ranma/Sonic/SailorMoon/Love Hina

Third Arc Crossover: Inuyasha (Congradulations those who guess right!!)

Possible Crossovers: Tenchi, Oh My Goddess, Gold Digger, Evangelion

After the Second Arc. I'm going to be working on several Side Stories Dealing with Kasumi studying for Tokyo U, staying at the Hinata Sou and how Kasumi ended up with Keitarou.

Lata'

Xen-Oh