Neon Genesis Evangelion Fan Fiction ❯ Unbreakable Bond ❯ A Moment of Peace ( Chapter 8 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Unbreakable Bond
Chapter VIII A Moment of Peace
 
I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY!!!! But with me being a first year in college I haven't exactly had the time of day to work on this fic. But now I've found some time to work on this I'll try to update faster, but I cannot make any promises as I don't want to have a bad GPA as I go through college and university, so my education will take priority for a long time. Please bear with me but I will try to update on a regular basis as best as I can.
 
Mere hours following the accident all had assembled within the chambers of the Commander. To say he was angry would prove to be an understatement. The man was beyond angry and it showed. Normally hidden by his tinted glasses all could see his anger permeate the room. All felt the temperature drop drastically as they waited for him to speak. None dared speak for fear of setting off the great beast. Even Fuyutsuki who had stood by his side till now felt his anger; inwardly worrying what may happen to the pilots should he vent it through subversive means. Looking towards Maya the youngest of the staff present, he saw her terrified expression. Rarely having to deal with Gendo left her unprepared for his wrath, and if not careful she and the others may just bare the brunt of it.
 
“Report,” the Commander demanded.
 
“At 1130 hours, the reactivation test for Unit 00 began,” Ritsuko reported as she read from her clipboard. “Five minutes into the test all systems within the Evangelion, including the entry plug, ceased functioning.”
 
“At the exact time,” Lt. Aoba began, “Unit 01 activated. Means of activation are unknown at this time. Attempts to control the Unit failed, as it broke free of its restraints within one minute. At 1136 it stormed through the cages, destroying most of the other cages, save for the catapults and Unit 02's cage, and also destroyed testing chamber one.”
 
“Following that, Pilot Ikari freed Unit 00 and extracted the entry plug, followed by a forced opening of the plug and assessed the status of Pilot Ayanami prior to fainting.”
 
“Both were immediately rushed to the medical ward following the release of the lockdown,” Maya stated, picking up from where Ritsuko left off. “Both suffered from the effects of each other's injuries. Pilot Ayanami's arm muscles are partially damaged from Pilot Ikari's attempts to break the restraints. She is also unable to raise her arms completely due to the damage to the shoulders, also caused by Pilot Ikari. No other significant injuries to note.”
 
“How soon can the First and Third Children be ready?” Gendo immediately inquired. He wanted information and he wanted it now.
 
“About a week,” Ritsuko replied, looking through her charts.
 
“Schedule a routine procedure for next week, as well as an activation test for Unit 00,” Gendo ordered.
 
“That is not possible,” Misato interjected. Gendo raised an eyebrow and looked at the Major. She took an involuntary step back in fear and gulped.
 
“What … what I mean is that Unit 00 is completely inactive.”
 
“Inactive? Explain.”
 
“We attempted to start-up Unit 00,” Ritsuko began, “with the Dummy Plug system; a complete failure. Yet when it was attempted on Unit 01 there we no complication.”
 
“Doctor, explain how the start up failed,” Gendo growled. He didn't like the way things were going at the moment. He needed to assess the situation, and do something about it, and fast.
 
“No signals were received, no emissions of any sort, no signs of chemical activity of the like, power emissions, there was nothing coming or going from the unit. The unit is completely inert.”
 
“Recommendations?” the Commander asked the senior staff.
 
The entire staff remained silent for some time before Ritsuko stepped up and said, “I recommend bringing in the Fourth Child and Unit 03.”
 
Fuyutsuki, who had remained silent for the duration, finally spoke, “Are you suggesting that we recruit the Fourth Child, and bring in Unit 03 from the Second Branch?”
 
Gendo was seething in anger behind his mask. So far his entire scenario had been taking on unexpected turn after another. First the bond had formed. That prevented him from updating the Dummy Plug system. That had been a setback, if only a minor one. He could've easily just rigged up Unit 00's entry plug to serve that purpose. The real setback was their dependence for one another to live, and the required proximity to each other. And now Unit 00 was useless and it seemed like the Fourth Child and Unit 03 would be needed ahead of schedule. At the rate they were going, the scenario would be considerably warped, or even completely altered. Unless he acted soon things would be out of his control. With SEELE breathing down his neck, it would only be a matter of time before they acted.
 
“It is possible to repair the Evangelion?” Gendo growled.
 
“I am unsure,” Ritsuko replied. “Initial inspections are indicating no anomalies. I shall have a full report by 1900 hours. However I fear there may be no explanation to the reasons why the Eva has gone inert.”
 
“Ikari, I suggest bringing Unit 03 at the least,” Fuyutsuki muttered into Gendo's ear. “Perhaps Pilot Ayanami can pilot it.”
 
“Perhaps,” Gendo muttered back. “Very well, I shall requisition Unit 03. The Fourth Child shall only be summoned if necessary. You're dismissed.” Everyone nodded, and immediately left the room leaving Gendo to brood while Fuyutsuki could only watch in disgust.
 
Meanwhile in another part of NERV, two teenagers peacefully slept in the medical ward. Both of them were in no mortal danger, with the exception of a few bandages along their arms, and an IV drip providing them nutrients. Both had expressions of extreme serenity as they slept, without a care in the world, or of the world around them. To them, they seemed lost in the confines of their own worlds, never worrying about anything. Soon enough one began to stir as he felt himself leave the relaxing world that was his dreams.
 
“What happened?” Shinji muttered as he slowly came to. First thing he saw was a bright flash of light in which he instinctively closed his eyes and brought up a hand. However the result was a painful scream as pain shot up his arms. A nearby staff heard his cries and checked in.
 
“Are you alright?” the person asked, approaching Shinji.
 
“Why can't I move my arms?” Shinji asked as he slowly opened his eyes to see Lt. Ibuki looking at him.
 
“Don't you remember? You strained your arms and shoulders when you freed your Eva and opened Rei's entry plug,” she explained. She turned towards Rei's bed and picked up the clipboard hanging at the end.
 
“Did anything happen to Rei-chan?” Shinji weakly asked.
 
“Well except the fact you both will be unable to move your arms besides your forearms, nothing's wrong.”
 
“I see.”
 
“I'll come back in with Akagi-sempai a bit later,” Maya stated as she placed the clipboard back on its hook. “Can I get you anything?”
 
“Just help me into Rei-chan's bed,” he replied.
 
“What?” Maya shrieked in surprise. “In-in-into Rei's bed?”
 
“It's not like we'll have sex or anything,” he quickly interjected. “I just want me to be the first thing she sees.” Shinji started to blush bright red as Maya simply smiled at him.
 
“I understand. I'll help you up.” Shinji smiled thankfully as Maya helped him sit up. It felt painful as his body was extremely sore from exerting his Eva's strength. After a painful excursion of getting up onto his feet, walking across the small expanse between the beds, and getting into said bed, all with Maya's help, Shinji settled in as he snuggled up closely next to Rei's sleeping form.
 
“Arigatou Ibuki-tai,” said Shinji as he rested his head as close to Rei's as he could.
 
“You're welcome,” Maya replied before she left. Silence soon fell upon the room as Shinji stared at the beauty of the angel before him. Her porcelain skin seemed to radiate with energy, as her azure hair seemingly floated around her head protecting her from whatever force that dared to disturb her peace. Shinji smiled at the relaxed expression on her face, glad her mind was free of ill and unpleasant thoughts.
 
“Please don't die Rei-chan,” Shinji whispered before kissing Rei's cheek and letting sleep overtake him.
 
Morning had soon came, bringing with it a new day signifying to discard and forget the lingering affects, feelings, nuances and like from the pervious day, and open one's arms up and accept the new offerings the day had prepared. For Shinji and Rei they groaned in protest as they felt the new light enter the room permeating the peace they had revelled in for so long.
 
Slowly opening their eyes, they gazed upon the pearly orbs of one another, greeting each other a silent good morning. As they continued to stare peace enveloped them. Words became useless as they stared, sharing the feelings they felt seeing the sight of each other. Feelings of joy, relief, worry, and many other rushed them in a rushing river of emotions flooding the gates of each others hearts, letting the other know what they feel for the other since the accident. Rei was more receptive of such feelings more as she felt Shinji's heart wash over her, bathing her very being in warmth she's never experienced.
 
Before Shinji's arrival all she had was Eva, as she had told him long ago when they first fought together. She remembered every detail as she spent years going through the same excruciating pain everyday. But then she had no real thoughts of her life as all she had been concerned about was piloting Evangelion, for that was her purpose. The first real sign she had possibly showed any emotions during the conclusion of the battle against the 5th angel. Although the emotion was minuscule it was there. For a moment she felt happy. There were a few subsequent cases where she felt her emotions but had been so brief she could never really determine if what she felt was an emotion.
 
But now with the bond she had been granted access to the grandest bank of human emotions. Although Shinji himself was one who had long been unable to truly feel happiness had taught her much, as she had done much to show him the true feelings of each emotion. The bond to them was the greatest treasure they could possibly possess. It was through this bond they had taken their first steps to freeing themselves of the world they now lived in. Somehow in the future perhaps fate will be kind and allow them freedom of the duties that bound them to the Commander's scenario.
 
Continuing to enjoy each other's company, both tried to move their arms only to feel pain blitz through their bodies as they both screamed in agony. In that instant both felt hot knives course through their arms when in reality it had been their muscles reacting badly from the fact both were still heavily torn from the pervious day's excursion. Alerted by the noise, Maya and Ritsuko came storming in to see that both of them were in pain.
 
“They must've both tried to move their arms,” Maya explained, answering Ritsuko unasked question. After a quick nod, both quickly got to work to alleviate the pains of their arms. After getting Shinji back on his bed, both were given a minor dose of pain killers dulling the pain from their injuries.
 
“I'm not surprised that Rei did it but Shinji-kun I surmised that you would've been smart enough and not try to move your arms, especially after last night,” chided Maya as she looked over her clipboard. Shinji sheepishly blushed while looking over at Rei to see her lying calmly on the bed, the painkillers taking their affect. Glad Rei was safe Shinji merely leaned back and tuned out Maya and Ritsuko out, opting to immerse himself in the feel of Rei's presence. Although physically separated by the space, the fact she was in the same room brought great comfort to him. It drove away the fears in his heart and the pains of his past. He knew she would be there for him always though everything. They had already faced death twice, and would face other challenges together.
 
Knowing someone was there for him was something he had longed for in his entire life since he was four. Although able to experience as a baby he had no recollection as that had become a hidden memory never to surface again. He felt similar feelings towards Misato, the woman who tried to be a mother to him. But what he felt with Rei felt deeper and more meaningful than with Misato. Perhaps because he had grown up without a mother he just didn't know how to feel or act around her. With Rei he felt he knew her all his life and felt close to her. Although such feelings could possibly constitute a sibling relationship, Shinji saw her as someone he could love. He felt she could be someone whom he would forever hold, cherish, love, someone he could turn to and confide his most inner demons to. The bond turned to be the catalyst for such feelings, and became the glue that he hoped would be a lasting relationship.
 
Rei sighed peacefully knowing Shinji was at peace. She could feel his mind letting go of his inhibitions and living the moment. His life had been nothing but pain and she knew he needed these moments, more now than ever with the angels still coming. She felt his peace and longed for his peace to continue. Looking back to her creation she knew deep within that she and Shinji were related. But his words on the first day had been resolute that he saw her as a completely different person and not his sister. That had impacted her greatly forever knowing that she would be someone he could love and care for. Looking at his relaxed face she saw the serenity within him. She saw the true Shinji who never had the chance to grow.
 
On the bed was a boy whom much like his father would be forever loyal to. He had a demeanour that asked for respect and loyalty while in return offered friendship. She saw a kind heart willing to put the needs of others before him to protect those precious to him. He had so little and cherished them. Before the incident she no doubt in her mind he would not understand now to protect all that was precious to him. She saw such a strong person inside who had no room to breathe and it saddened her to see him like so. He was tired from fighting to be free that he became who the boy lying in bed. Weakened physically and emotionally he had become another tool for the Commander. That moment on she swore that she would do all she could to keep his spirits up, and when the last angel was defeated and the commander had finally fallen, she would endeavour to make him happy and help him cultivate the man he could be.
 
Unbeknownst to either, they were aware of the feelings and general thoughts. Rei felt touched by Shinji's desire to be with her while Shinji felt grateful Rei had such loyalty to him. Ironically he began to understand why Rei had felt such loyalty to the man whom was once his father. The Commander had given Rei purpose and gave her life. But now he was that purpose, and their time together was her life. Rei knew that both Shinji and Gendo had qualities that any woman would fall for. Although saddened she had been loyal to the wrong man, she felt Shinji would forever alleviate the sadness and bath her in a world of freedom and love.
 
Taking notes of the brains from a small palm pilot in her hand she noted the brain chemistry of both children. In conjunction with the painkillers, both of them were producing natural sedatives, putting them both into a relaxed state. Noting the expressions on their faces, she smiled kindly at the sight of them. Lost in their own world she could see a guaranteed couple in the near future. Although still baring hatred towards Rei, she felt she'd be able to one day let go. She felt Rei would pay her dues to her by playing a role in the grand scheme. Ritsuko knew involving Rei more than needed would only lead to further complications and complications was the last thing she needed. She would let life play itself, and then make her move when the opportunity presented itself. Although not wanting to disturb the peace she knew she'd have to for a moment to give them the medical equipment needed to heal them.
 
“Shinji-kun, Rei,” said Ritsuko, “I'm sorry to interrupt your little…session but I need you to put these on.” Bending down, she lifted a metal suitcase and laid it on the foot of Shinji's bed and opened them up. In her hands she pulled out two plastic objects.
 
“These are a special binding I had developed last night. Liking how one wears a special brace for ankles, wrists, and the like, these are meant for your shoulders. As you can possibly tell these are made of a hard plastic, meant to restrict your movement.” She moved towards Shinji, and motioned for Maya. Seeing Ritsuko indicate to remove Shinji's shirt, Maya nodded, blushing as she walked up to him, and gently removed his shirt.
 
“These are lined with a soft material for comfort and are lined with a special gel that will speed up the recovery. By the end of the week your shoulders will have properly healed. You will need to wear these for a few days, and then we'll remove them to prevent your muscles from atrophying; any questions?” Both pilots gently shook their heads in unison. Nodding towards Maya, the young woman nodded back before she opened on up and placed it along the shoulder joint. The binding covered the shoulder joint and part of his upper arms. Ensuring that the binding was secured, Maya quickly placed the second one on before helping Shinji put on his shirt again before buttoning it up again.
 
“You will have to wear clothes that button up as you will have difficulty putting on any other kind of shirts for a while,” Ritsuko explained as Maya removed Rei's top and performed the same procedure. One completed and redressed the young albino; Maya stepped back and stood behind Ritsuko.
 
“You'll be discharged tomorrow. Until then get some rest. You deserve it.” With a final nod Ritsuko and Maya left the two of them to their own devices.
 
Thoroughly glad of the hindrance, Shinji slowly got up, minding his sore body and damaged arms; he slowly made his way and sat down next to Rei. Once comfortable they entwined their hands, with Rei gently resting against his shoulder. Although leaning against the firmness of the plastic than his shoulder, she felt content to be in his presence. There was nothing more she could ask for. For the most part of the day the two spent it in relative silence, gently drifting in and out of sleep, simply enjoying the company of each other and no other.
 
The week had passed by without incident. When Shinji and Rei were discharged the day following the incident continued to wear the bindings to allow their muscles to continue healing. Soon after their bindings were removed and were left with sore muscles for the rest of the week. Asuka during this time had kept her distance from them. She was in no mood to see them especially with her period that just had to kick in during school on the day of the accident. The student body kept their distance for fear of losing their minds.
 
Throughout the week Shinji and Rei kept to themselves, often seen under a tree snuggling together. It instantly became official they were a couple when Kensuke happened upon them when there were sharing a kiss during lunch, the day after the test, though not many were surprised. The fact they moved and talked like one person provided more than enough information they were a couple. Often they would sit under the cherry blossom tree furthest from the school and either stared into nothingness or slept. It had been considered normal for them since they were never ones to join crowds or start one if they could help it. Many thought it worked while others wondered why Shinji with his looks would want to date an outcast like her.
 
Misato had also noted changes in their behaviour. They were never distant from each other and did things together be it cooking, washing dishes and doing the laundry among other things. She also noted how protective they were for one another. On one level she found it highly romantic yet on another a bit weird. Heck they bathed together now, and there wasn't much she could do about it. All she could do was hope they wouldn't do things they'd regret later. The last thing she'd want was to have 15 or 16 year old parents.
 
Misato sighed as she drank her beer and looked into the living room where Shinji and Rei were in a corner cuddling. Their arms had healed allowing them usage of their arms again. What she was one of the cutest things she had ever seen, especially between the two of them.
 
Shinji was sitting in the corner with his back into it. His legs were spread out with his knees up. Rei was sitting more or less on the side of her legs, curled up, leaning against Shinji's chest while her arms encircled him just under his arm pits. He had his arms wrapped around Rei, with one around her waist the other around her back as his left hand held onto her left shoulder. Misato sighed at the sight of them. She fought the instinct to break them up or even tease them. She knew before the accident, underneath their exterior bodies were broken souls. And with the kind of life they led, each battle could be their last. So she let them be for now. She'd find a way to make them squirm, and when she did she was going to have a field day.
 
Misato sighed tiredly as she looked over the data of the Fourth Child. He hadn't been informed but she had a bad feeling that Unit 03 would require a proper pilot, especially since Rei and Shinji were bonded. Misato let out a frustrating growl as she ruffled her hair. Too many variables to sort out that it left her exhausted.
 
Shinji and Rei rested comfortably as they listened to the peaceful tunes of Bach. Shinji's S-DAT play had a vast array of calming music that they found agreeable. They sighed contently as they left themselves get lost in the music.
 
This peace is most enjoyable. I wish for this to last.
 
“Don't we all Rei-chan?” Rei pulled back in surprise to see Shinji's amused face.
 
“You heard me?” she asked.
 
“Just the one thought,” he replied. “I can't hear all of your thoughts.”
 
“Impressive,” she murmured. “The bond has rapidly developed over time.”
 
“I guess it has,” Shinji commented as he lightly kissed Rei's forehead.
 
Thinking about it the statement was completely true. Over the course of two weeks since the initial incident they had discovered many aspects of the bond. The first of these discoveries was that their lives were bonded. If one were to die the other would as well. That was determined when Gendo had shot them in two instances. It was there they had also learned of their shared pain. The next sign of their link was their ability to move and talk. It had stunned many people and continued to do so. Then there were those who were still unaware of the condition between the two of them. Their most recent discoveries were their ability to experience heightened sense of pleasure when aroused, and to mentally communicate on a very limited basis. Whether they were able to experience other forms of pleasure besides arousing one another or communicate mentally during a battle were yet to be determined.
 
Moving on from such train of thought, Rei snuggled her face into Shinji's neck as she began to slowly suck on his neck. Shinji quietly growled from the soft, smooth, moist lips, as her tongue gently glided around his neck. He ran his right hand through her equally soft, smooth, silky hair as his other pulled her close. Rei moaned slightly as she began to feel her work on her own neck. She tightened her grip around his back as she gently combed through his hair with one hand. They felt they were in heaven. The world had long ago melted away leaving them in the vast confines of their feelings. They felt the power of nothingness as they floated through the bliss of space. Without a care in the world they kissed as their tongues waltzed the endlessness of time.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” a voice cried out, shattering the fragile moment. Both of them frowned as they looked up to see Asuka staring at them in disgusted form the door of her room.
 
“We were engaging in what is called, `cuddling',” Rei calmly replied.
 
“It looked like you two were getting it on before getting it in,” Asuka muttered as she went for the bathroom, groaning as she walked. The cramps left her unable to move without pain. Seeing the mood was spoiled Shinji and Rei got up and went about preparing dinner.
 
As they worked Shinji's mind was in turmoil. They had the test tomorrow where Units 01 and 03 would be activated. He felt highly uneasy for fearing Unit 01 would do what Unit 00 did last week, despite the successful albeit forced activation of Unit 01 during the accident. And the reasons behind the prototype's shutdown remained a mystery and Shinji felt uncomfortable about it. He worried that he too might end up like Rei only dead in his case.
 
Do not w-orr- Sh-ji-kun.
 
“Huh?” Shinji turned to his left to see Rei look back at him with a smile on her face.
 
“I could partially hear your thoughts,” she replied. “Therefore I attempted to speak. Apparently the saying, `Third time's the charm,' holds value.”
 
“I guess it does Rei-chan,” Shinji reply with a light laugh as the continued to cook.
 
“Shinji-kun there is no need to worry, Unit 01 shall no fail you,” Rei calmly stated as she cut vegetables. “It has never failed you before. And Misato-san has ensured I shall be present in the control room and provide you comfort throughout the activation.”
 
“It doesn't really help, but thanks for trying, Rei-chan,” smiling a bit wider.
 
“Shinji-kun, do not forget that Unit 00 was the prototype, therefore not as advanced as Unit 01,” Rei added. “My unit was bound to fail. The test-type however will operate within normal parameters.”
 
“Rei's right you know,” said a voice. Turning around they noticed Misato was sitting behind him with an amused look.
 
“How long have you been listening Misato-san?” they asked together. Having spent an entire week with them finally gave her a chance to finally use to the way they spoke, but it still gave her the shivers from time to time.
 
“The entire time from Asuka coming out of her room till now,” she replied with shrug before taking a sip of her beer.
 
“Misato-san I fail to see how you are capable of consuming such an exorbitant amount of alcohol and still retain your function as Head of Operation,” Rei commented before the two of them resumed their cooking. Misato merely shrugged off the comment and continued to watch them work. No matter how many times she watched them it continued to awe her. Although they lived a dangerous life things began to look up for them. Although the threat of angels continued to emanate from all around, they along with Asuka to her great surprise, tried to look on the bright side of things. For Asuka she spent more time around Hikari and went out more often, although it was probably due to the fact that she still wasn't able to deal with them yet. Shinji and Rei on the other hand based on reports were always together. Although a bit creepy they were happy and that was what mattered to her.
 
Soon enough dinner was served and everyone had sat down enjoying the food Shinji and Rei had prepared. As they ate Misato had noted how the food tasted a lot better than usual. Misato knew that Shinji was already a decent cook, and contributed the improved quality due to his good mood and Rei's helping hand. Even Asuka said that the food was good albeit reluctantly. The meal passed by smoothly as they ate in relative silence. Following dinner Asuka sat on the dinner table doing homework, Misato sat in the living room watching TV while Shinji and Rei had retired back into their apartment and were soaking in the tub.
 
Sighing softly both enjoyed the feel of warm water relaxing every muscle in their body. Sitting in Shinji's embrace Rei felt especially relaxed caught in the warmth of Shinji's body and that of the water. Tilting her head back Rei's crimson eyes gazed longingly into Shinji cobalt blue momentarily before the two of them had engaged in a soft tender kiss. Wrapping his arms carefully around Rei's dainty form Shinji pulled her in closer incidentally sliding his half-awakened self through her cheeks. Feeling something in her nether regions Rei playfully brought her butt cheeks gently squeezing Shinji's penis. Pulling back in surprise Rei suddenly found herself staring into Shinji's frightened eyes.
 
“Rei…Rei-chan,” Shinji quietly whispered, Rei wincing at the way he had spoken her name. “What…what are you doing?”
 
“Shinji-kun?” Rei asked worriedly, turning around. “What's wrong?”
 
“W-w-why did you do that?” he asked, his arms releasing her from his hold.
 
“It was merely an act of playfulness,” she answered, handing the situation with the utmost delicacy. “I had no intension for us to go beyond our normal activities. If you wish I shall stop.”
 
“Rei-chan…” Shinji murmured. Here he was worried that things may go out of hand while she's willing to refrain from having a little fun just for his sake. He felt undeserving of her loyalty, of her devotion, he felt he wasn't worthy to be the one in her heart and yet here he was bonded to her, possibly forever. And now he was denying her a chance to be human, and she was willing to go with it, just for him to be happy. He felt at a loss, unable to think of what to do. He wondered if he should take the risk or not while a part of him just wanted to be with her, willing to share in a few pleasures that came natural to humans.
 
Seeing his indecisiveness Rei gently inclined her head and caught Shinji in a tantalizing kiss, gently slipping her tough into his mouth, where she met his tongue, gently caressing is, hopefully drowning Shinji's fear. All fears thrown aside Shinji gently wrapped his arms around her again as one hand began to slowly slipped around to her front. Finally responding to the kiss, he closed his eyes as things began to come to him instinctively.
 
As one hand held onto her back tightly in his never-ending vice-grip, his other gently grasp one of Rei's soft mounds, eliciting a pleasured moan. Taking great care of the soft sensitive flesh Shinji began to gently massage as he felt her nubs poking the palm of his hands. Shinji groaned into the kiss as he began to feel what she felt. As he massaged he felt how soft her breasts felt, the smooth silkiness of her skin, how it felt as fine as the rarest and most valuable cloth in the world. She was unique. She was one of a kind. She was his.
 
Rei for her part felt nearly powerless, even under his gentle touch. The moment his hand touched her she felt all of her will to do anything slip away into nothingness, bathing her in pleasure and bliss. Having never experienced such stimulus she revelled in the feel of Shinji's soft smooth hands caressing her, pleasuring her. She knew Shinji felt what she felt and was enjoying every minute of it. She felt something between her legs but ignored it, knowing that would be for another time.
 
Breaking the kiss for needed air, the two of them started at one another longingly. Both could see the desire for more and yet they knew they could not go further due to fears. Although their desires were prevented by fear, they knew one day they'd be free, and able. They had a chance to be together but passed it up, despite what may happen tomorrow. However the day of their accident had somehow made them believes of the proverb, “Good things come to those who wait.” And wait they shall; for they had their moment of peace. They would wait for another moment, even if it took an eternity.
 
THERE IT IS DONE!!! I've filled it with a bunch of romance; it's time for the next event, the activation of Units 01 and 03!!! Following that chapter, WE CAN FINALLY THROW IN THE BATTLE AGAINST THE 12TH ANGEL!!! And now please click that little purple button that says, “Go,” and review, review, review!
 
My only request: MAKE IT LONG, MAKE IT THOROUGH, AND MAKE SURE IT MAKES SENSE!!!! I WANT YOUR OPINIONS AND THOUGHTS!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU LIKED ABOUT IT!! I WANT TO KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS, WHAT YOU FELT AT CERTAIN PLACES AND SUCH!!! I NEED THAT MATERIAL TO KNOW HOW MY READERS FEEL WHEN THEY READ MY WORK!!! I FEED ON SUCH COMMENTS!!
 
Well anyways, that's all from me
 
Cheers Ja ne