Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Ranking ❯ Ranking+Blood ( Chapter 10 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Ranking

Chapter 10 - Blood -


The science department was unclean but not dirty. It was just very dusty and seem like no one has been here for years.

This college doesn't have many science worker and not many students like this subjects. Most students that came to this school wants to work in business, musicians, chef, designers, and painters. These are some major this college is famous for.

Wipping dust from the jars of died things I sneeze out loud.

"Sneezing like that can't only mean you are getting sick..."

I turn around to see Seung standing by the open door.

"Yeah, I am sick...sick of you."

Seung came into the room and grabbed a jar of something that looked like a piglet.

"Yeah, whatever Min. Did you know that the science department is small?"

I ignored him and continue to dust.

"It may be small but to one person cleaning it up it is very big. That's why I brought some help for you."

I snapped up and looked at Seung.

Joo-Eun walked in with a mop, Iseul G. walked in with a broom.

Seung put the thing away and took out another wiper.

"I know you hate attention and probably hate me with all the guts you have inside of you...but you and I are competing so..."

I sigh angrly and decided to just ignore all of them and imgaine myself alone.

Despite the fact that I use to be loud and everything I was a very lonely child. My sister would always go to broading school, and my little brother wasn't born yet. My parents use to always work over sea and left me alone in the house with all the maids and butlers. Everyone treated me like they were suppose to, so I never had any fun only at school.

When I was younger I have mentioned that I was loud, but nearly when I am by myself I will be by myself for a long time. When Cho would go and play with other kids I was left alone. So that's why I tried to get people's attention and want people to notice me. So then ever since elementary Cho and I where the 'popular' kids. I guess as we progress into middle school, people started to hang out more with me then Cho.

I still think it is all my fault Cho hates me.

Because of my selfiness Cho got angry at me.

"Min, stop daydreaming. We're almost finish so hurry up."

Iseul G. turn back to sweep the ground as Joo-Eun mop the area.

So I turn to wipe the top shelf. I couldn't reach it so I went and grab a chair to stand on.

I am not very fond of dust. Not that I don't like them...it's just that they make me sneeze a lot.

"Acchooo!"

CRASH!

"Min!"

I heard all three of them shout my name and ran up to me.

My head was spinning a lot, and when I fell something fell and pierce my left arm.

Some one grabbed my right hand and put their leg behind my back.

"Stop it! I'm fine...n-n-nothing is wrong."

I tried pushing them off but my body was starting to feel weak.

'Damn it! I'm losing too much blood.'

"Hurry Iseul G., give me your scarf now!"

I felt my left arm being tighten up by something.

'Aha...stop the blood.'

"Min, can you hear me?"

"Yes...y-yes I can hear you...stop shouting."

There was a second silent,

"Joo-Eun, run to the nurse."

"Ok-"

"No, don't go!"

Seung looked down at me and gave me an angry look,

"But you're losing a lot of blood?"

My eyes cleared for a few mintues and I tried to stand up.

"I don't care. Let's keep cleaning up this mess."

"But you might be infected! Min! Listen to me...your hand was cut by that jar right there. It has chemical juice in it. You might be in danger!"

Iseul G. tried pulling me off but I gently pushed her back because I really wasn't feeling well.

"I--I don't care."

"Seung, just carry her. She doesn't have the strength to argue that much any way," said Joo-Eun.

The next thing I knew I was left off the ground.

"Pu-put me d-down..."

Seung just kept going and I heard Joo-Eun and Iseul G. follow close by.

These was the first time in 3-4 years that I was this close to anybody.

It sort of felt warm and relaxing...for that instance in time...I felt at ease...

~*~


Slowly I began to open my eyes.

I was confuse for a second before I realize where and why I was in the nurse's office.

"Min! Oh my goodness! I thought you weren't ever going to wake up."

Iseul G. was by my side and her eyes were red from crying.

"Stop crying Iseul. Min is too tough to let a piece of broken glass kill her."

Joo-Eun walked in with Seung, and they were carrying a bag of food.

Joo-Eun came up to me and asked,

"Mushroom soup or chicken soup?"

I looked around again and something dawn on me...this wasn't the nurse's office at all.

"Where are we?" I ask still looking around me.

"Which one?"

Joo-Eun was getting impatient, so I chose the mushroom soup.

Seung was eating noddles and Iseul G. was eating something, and Joo-Eun went back to writing her music.

So I looked down at my mushroom soup and picked up the spoon. I took a first bite of the mushroom that was floating in the middle. It tasted good and warm.

"We are at the hospital."

I spit out the mushroom and started to chock in surprise.

Joo-Eun quickly put her music down and pat me on the back while Iseul G. hitted Seung on the head.

"What? She wanted to know where she was...all I did was tell her! I didn't know she was going to choke...although it was quite funny."

"But still Seung! We all agree not to tell her, and that wasn't funny."

I looked up angrly at Seung and the other two,

"H-hospital!? Are you guys crazy or wh-"

"Min!"

I turn to look at the door way and saw Lee-Wan standing there.

"Min, are you okay? The nurse lady told me you were here...
Min! What happen to your arm?"

Lee-Wan slowly walked over to me and I quickly stood up to go to him, but my vision blurred and I fell back.

"Your sister is okay Lee-Wan."

I open my eyes to look at Seung patting Lee-Wan on the head.

"Brother....how do you know my name?"

Seung looked confuse and then turn red...

"It was a guess..."

Lee-Wan gave him a glance before coming over to me.

"Lee-Wan, how are you doing?" I asked as he sat on the bed.

"I am doing fine sister. But your arm what happen?" He rubbed Min's arm and looked deep into her eyes.

"Just some broken glass that's all nothing to worry about."
Min smiled and Lee-Wan gave her a worry look.

"Sister, mommy and daddy are going to come by. Your friend ask the nurse for the phone number."

Min smiled and nodded her head. She was getting light headed again. Soon afterward she went back to sleep.

"My sweet daughter!"

Min's eyes snap open to see her mother run up to her and hugged her tightly.

"Mom!"

"Honey, you are squeezing Min."

Min's mother let go and sat down next to her.

"What happen?"

Min saw her mother's eyes dart from her arm to her face.

"Nothing Mom, just a little cut."

Her mother tighten up her lips and it turn pale pink.

"Honey , don't do that Min might worry her energy out."

"You are right Honey, I think I should go see Lee-Wan."

As Min's mother closed the door, Min looked around and didn't see the others anywhere.

"Min?"

Min turn to look at her Father sitting next to her.

"Yes, father."

He massage his his temples and look back to Min.

"You almost died. The nusre told me you lost so much blood you could have died, and they didn't have and blood type A left. But a young man, and two young lady were of the same blood type so they gave you their blood."

'Stupid...argghhh...'

Min nodded her head and position herself in sitting position.

"I want to talk about the family bussiness..."

"Why are you always talking to me like I want that stupid corporation?"

Min's father was surprise Min said that sentence so calm and yet so forceful.

"Because I need someone to uphold the family heritge."

Min wanted badly to go out of the room but she couldn't. So all she did was tell her father she felt sleepy and went back to sleep.