Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A few weeks had gone by as Silver slowly adapts to her surroundings. Edward and the Old Teller assisted Silver in all the trainings. At first, it was hard for her to do most of the trainings- because she never really did any sports or exercise back home- but soon she got the hang of it. However, her best achievement was in healing practice with Geno.
“Why are you always complaining?”
Silver glares at Edward, “Pigs shouldn’t be asking any question right now.”
“You ugly Boy.”
“Stinky Pig who smells.”
Both of them crosses their arms and turn their heads from each other. They both quietly walk to their room and close the door behind them.
“Geno, why…?”
Geno smiles, “It’s best this way. The Prince is enjoying it more than Lady Silver does.”
James’ eyebrow came together, “But that isn’t good for Lady Silver than….”
“Lady Silver isn’t hiding anymore…”
“Hiding anymore?”
Geno smiles and turn around, “Now let’s go practice on your magic James.”
+++
“SILVER, wake up you’re late!”
“Hmm… give me five more minutes Huey.”
Erica pulled the cover off Silver and she curl into a ball.
“The Prince is coming!”
Silver moan and search for the cover, “Where is the cover Erica?”
“THE PRINCE IS COMING!”
Silver snap her eyes open and sat up, “DAMN IT! What time is it? Help me get dress Erica!”
“It’s you were suppose to wake up two hours ago, and stop moving your head so I can put this on you.”
Silver’s head popped from the shirt hole, and tripped on her pant that she was trying to wear.
“Are you okay?”
“No, don’t stop helping me get dress! Hurry, help me with my hair!”
They both made their way to the mirror when the door burst open.
“SILVER!”
Silver drop her comb and Erica went to Silver’s side to be block from Edward.
“Wah?”
“You’re two hours late!”
Silver sigh, “I’m sorry Edward, but I over slept.”
Edward crossed his arm, “And when will you be ready?”
“I will be ready in less than five minutes if I don’t have to put my hair in that ridicules bun.”
“Okay then hurry up. You are late, and you won’t get any breakfast.”
“I will and I don’t want any of your stupid food!”
“Shut up ugly Boy!”
“You stupid dumb Pig!”
Erica step in, “Please Prince Edward I have to do Lady Silver’s hair.”
Edward stop mid-sentence and nodded his head, “Five minutes.”
Silver glare at him until he left the room, “What a Pig!”
“Silver, please you have to understand him.”
“Yeah, I understand him… he hates me.”
Erica stopped combing Silver’s hair and gave Silver a soft look, “You really don’t think so do you?”
“I was just saying whatever came to my mouth don’t give it any notice.”
Erica frowned as she noticed that Silver had blocked her face with her hair.
“Silver…”
Silver jumped up and beamed at Erica, “Here let me tie my hair for me, and you go get me some breakfast?”
Erica sighed in defeat knowing Silver wouldn’t care if she were stealing from the Prince.
“The Prince will get angry…”
“So…”
Erica turned around and left as Silver quickly tied her hair into a ponytail, and quickly ran to the window.
“Ha-ha!”
Dramatically Silver tried to jump out of the window, but found her holding on the frame of the window with all her life.
“Damn it! I thought it was closer to the ground!”
It was maybe a 50 yards drop and Silver hated heights.
“What are you doing up there?!”
Silver looked down and saw Edward right there under her and she tried not to go red from embarrassment.
“Trying to run away!”
“You are such an idiot!”
Silver looked up to her right hand that was holding on to the frame and noticed that a spider was crawling on her fingers. She stiffened up and then screamed and accidently let go.
“DDDddaaammmnnn iiitttt!!!!!”
Edward looked up just in time to see Silver fall and he got his hand ready to catch her, but he knew if she fell down at that speed it would kill her and maybe even him.
Silver closed her eyes as she braced herself for death, “Why now!!??”
“Got you.”
Edward noticed a shadow and then Silver disappeared. Edward blanked a couple of times before he lowered his head and looked behind him.
Silver looked up to the man that saved her. He was carrying her and Silver noticed his midnight black hair. His scent was very nice. Silver felt as if she was safe and protected, her heart calmed down, and started to relax as Edward made his way to them.
“Lloyd?”
Lloyd turned his gaze from Silver to Edward and smiled, “What were you trying to do with her?”
Edward gave Silver a sigh, “I don’t know what her problem is, but she is such a tick.”
“TICK? You’re an ugly PIG! Let me go, I’m going to kick his so call Prince Ass!”
“I wanna see you try BOY!”
“Arugh!”
Silver tried to struggle and get away from Lloyd, but he held onto her.
“Prince Edward, please mind your manners.”
Edward looked at Lloyd and sigh in defeat. He ruffled his hair with one hand and turn to look at Silver, “She should be the one minding her manners.”
Lloyd let go of Silver and she got to her feet, “My manners? You’ve got to be kidding me! You go around calling people names too!”
“No, I’m not kidding you!”
Edward and Silver started yelling and some knights and squires popped their heads out from behind the tree. Lloyd sighed and went in between them and held his hand out stopping both from jumping at each other.
“Prince Edward…PRINCE Edward!”
Edward stopped yelling and so did Silver.
Silver smiled, “Wow.”