Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 28

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
Silver yawned as she made her way to breakfast. Last night when they were about to have dinner Emerald had taken Silver’s seat and wouldn’t move, so Silver went over to sit with Elent and James.
Today Emerald had told Silver that she was going to sit by her ‘My Edward.’ Silver sighed and made her way through the doors. To her surprise, Emerald wasn’t there yet.
“Where is Emerald?”
Elent made his way to the table carrying two bowls, “Let’s go sit first.”
Silver followed him to the table, some of the knights waved at Silver, and she waved back. As they sat down James came by and sat down next to her.
“Princess Emerald is still sleeping….”
Silver yawned, “That figures….”
Elent raised an eyebrow, “What do you mean,” He handed Silver her bowl, “Do you know something?”
Silver placed a spoon in her breakfast…looked like oatmeal….
“She was up all night ‘demanding’ me to open the door for her. When she did get into the room, she talked with me all night long. I drifted off to sleep just an hour ago. I have a feeling she was still talking to my sleeping form…*yawn*…I need to wake myself up…”
Silver took a bit of her breakfast and forced it down her throat. She grabbed Kevin’s water and swallowed it down.
Kevin sat down across from Silver and she handed him back his cup.
“Sorry, I ….what the heck is in this food?”
Elent smiled and James tried explaining, “Luna said to put sour flavor into your breakfast. It helps walk you up really well…”
Silver frowned, “True…but I think it is better off called revenge…”
She sat down and looked at her breakfast. Playing with it as the three men looked at her.
“Are you okay my Sweet Angel?”
Silver glared at him, “Would you be okay if your breakfast taste like someone had poured a patch of lemon in it?”
Elent switched his bowl for her but Silver saw it and hit him in the head.
“Stupid, I still want this bowl…I’m still recovering from my shock…”
James laughed as Kevin ate his bowl. Five minutes into breakfast, James exclaimed and made Silver choke on her food.
“Hurry! Pat her back!”
Silver spoke a spell in her head and placed a hand on her chest. As quickly as she had choke on her oatmeal, she was okay again.
“What happened?”
Silver sat down as everyone around them went back to eating their food.
“What was that for James? You almost killed me?”
James smiled guilty, “Well, I was just wondering when Kevin would go back…I mean he has been here with us for some times now…”
Kevin looked up at him, “Why? You tired of me already. Well, I am not going to go back with my Sweet Angel by my side.”
Silver looked to his side and saw Emerald glaring at her and she burst out laughing. She held her stomach and pointed at Emerald.
“There...ha-ha! Is...Hahahahah! Your sweet...hahahaha! Angel!”
Kevin turned and saw Emerald standing beside him and he jumped out of his seat. Silver burst out another laughter as Emerald pouted at her.
“Silver, you were supposed to wake me up! Stop laughing!”
Silver fell to her knees and beat the ground with her fist. With one hand holding her stomach as she choked and laughed.
“Silver, please stand up and have some manners…”
James, on his knees, was helping Silver stand up.
“Sweet Angel! You should have seen…ha-ha!”
Elent smiled as others around them started to chuckle at Silver’s carefree laughter. Edward, Luna, and Lloyd made their way to the scene. Luna looked worried but then stopped and smiled.
“I thought for second Silver was in a fight.”
“My Edward!”
Every people in the room went silent except for Silver’s laughing which was dying out by now. They all watched as Emerald ran over to Edward and placed her arms around his waist. Silver stop laughing and stood up to see eyeballs on her. She smiled in confusion.
“What?”
“My Sweet Angel, please finish your breakfast before it gets too cold.”
Silver laughed and noticed Emerald all over Edward. She shivered and sat down covering her eyes.
“Those two are making my stomach feel like I’ve gone out at sea for far too long.”
Everyone slowly went back to their seat and sat down to eat. Kevin began to converse with Silver and sometimes she would hit his head with saltshaker.
Some people would glance at Silver and then at Edward and Emerald.
‘Aw, man…they think I am jealous…this sucks…’
“Kevin, can I talk with you after my studies?”
Kevin blush and looked like he was about to drool, “Sure.”
Silver stood up and waved up to Luna, Lloyd, and the other two before leaving.
+++
“Geno, I really want to go find out where my Brother. Let me…”
Geno slammed his hand on the table making Silver jump.
“I forbid you to go look for your brother Silver. You know why? You will give in easily to him. You know that too.”
Silver looked at him, “But what if he needs me? He may not be doing it because he wants too! What if he is being control?”
“Do you have any prove that he may be controlled?”
Silver placed the book she had in her hands on his desk. Geno took the book and read it. He looked up at her with surprise clearly displaying in his face.
“Where did you find this?”
Silver had a serious face on, “That day when Edward shows me to the library. I’ve been investigating the library and I found a few clues. With the few clues and the times I had on my hand I was able to find this book.”
Geno placed the book down and frowned. He sat down and looked at Silver very serious.
“Where did you find this book?”
“I found it behind a book shelf.”
“So, you think that the Dark Lord is controlling your Brother.”
Silver nodded her head, “And what I have read in the book. It doesn’t seem like they need all five materials to open the gates to The Dark World. They can still open the gates with the dark Lord if he had a physical form.”
“So…that’s why they sealed him in the first place huh…”
Silver bowed and frowned still looking serious, “You can keep the book Geno, but I have to go do my job now. I am going to check the points towards the South. If anyone is looking for me tell them I am busy.”
Silver turned around and walked out of the door. Just as James walked in looking, confuse at Silver’s so uncommon seriousness.
+++
“Can you believe it Luna….it’s almost a year since Silver and you came.”
Luna smiled and jumped out of the way, as Lloyd landed a strike on the ground she was just on a second ago.
“I know…it’s almost a year.”
Silver ran past them and into the woods making Luna and Lloyd stop.
“What is she up to?”
Lloyd smiled, “She is on a job. Edward assigned one to her yesterday.”
“Wait! My Sweet Angel! You must not leave me behind!”
Both of them watched Kevin try running after Silver. He tripped and fell as Silver popped her head out of the bush.
“You idiot!”
Silver came back to help Kevin up.
“I said you stay behind and stop following me!”
“But My Lover, where ever you go I will come with you.”
Silver hit his head and threaten, “You leave me alone, or I will kill you!”
Kevin stopped trying to go against her and nodded his head, “Okay, my Sweet Angel.”
Silver turned back and ran into the forest. Leaving Kevin behind…who looked a little sad.
“Silver is a loner you know.”
Kevin turned to look at Luna.
“She doesn’t like having someone close to her. However, try as she might she can’t run from it.”
Kevin smiled, “Because someone is always going to be close to her even if she refuse.”
“That’s the unspoken words of her heart,” Lloyd said putting his sword away.
All of them turned around to face the castle when Edward burst out of the door followed by Geno.
“Lloyd, Luna c’mon!”
Edward ran past them and they ran after him.
“Make sure she doesn’t do it!” Called Geno from behind as he stopped running and stood beside Kevin.
Kevin stared at Geno, “Do what?”
Geno glanced at him, “Ah, you must be the Kevin Merchant boy I have seen. Come here…let me show you the woman you will marry.”
+++
“Silver! Stop and wait for us!”
“Luna, if you keep yelling like that Silver is going to run even faster.”
The three of them kept running and didn’t stop.
“Edward, explain to us why we are going after her?”
Edward glanced at Lloyd and then looked up ahead.
“She spied on Geno when he was looking in his crystal ball. She saw her brother and her talking and then they fought. Just then, as you can guess, I opened the door and bumped into her. She ran out of the door and Geno said something but told me to catch her make sure she doesn’t go to the south point.”
“Her Brother would be there,” Luna, said it with a look of terror.
“On our way down the castle, Geno told me Silver found a book left behind by Florus who was the last of the Warriors to disappear. It explained how the Dark Lord can control anybody he wants. He doesn’t even need the five materials to open the gates to the Dark World. All he needs is a physical body and then could summon the Dark World.”
“How can that be though? How can the dark lord get a body if he doesn’t have one?”
“He can control Silver’s brother remember? He may use Silver’s brother to do all the summoning and correct spells to get Silver’s brother’s body.”
“But don’t you need certain items to do that?”
Edward glanced at Luna and frowned, “That’s why we are after Silver. All they need is a strong person sacrifice. Then the Dark Lord can have the Black Knight’s body.”
“Do you really think her own brother would do that?”
“I don’t know but we have to catch Silver before she does anything else.”
+++
Silver was running like there was no tomorrow. She knew why her brother would meet with her at the South point.
He wanted her blood on the summoning circle so it can open up the seal to the Dark Lord.
“I am going to knock some since into him….”
“Silver, stop running I can see you!”
Silver turned around and stop then tripped over because she couldn’t stop that fast.
“What are you guys following me for?”
Silver got up to her knees and shook her head to clear her mind.
The other three ran quickly over and Luna helped her up.
“You honestly think you can solve this alone? How many times do I have to tell you?”
Luna looked very upset and Silver stared at her confuse and guilty.
“Well, I didn’t think you guys would follow me….if you guys had ask I wouldn’t mind some company. However, I think I got carried away and forgot to ask….ha…ha...”
.Edward sighed, “Next time don’t just run like that again.”
Silver nodded her head, “Okay, let’s go before I miss the chance of talking to Huey.”
+++
When they got to the south point, the Knights and archers were surprise to see not just Silver but the other three so they greeted them.
“Nice to see all four of the Great Warriors.”
They did all the greetings and Silver went up the tower followed by Luna. Edward and Lloyd were trying to solve a problem that had occurred.
Silver sat down on the chair and sighed looking up at Luna as she was in her lecturing stance.
“Luna…”
“Silver, what are you going to do when we return back home?”
Silver sat up straighter…confuse at Luna’s question.
“Like what I always do…homework, school, brother and sister, and trying to do my best in everything.”
Luna frowned and sat down across from Silver.
“So…are you going to just forget about Gindarh and everybody?”
Silver smiled, “What if I am just dreaming this? Are there actually facts that this can be real? I play when I get to play…I stop when I stop.”
Luna frowned and sighed she stood back up, “You seriously need to open your eyes Silver. How can I be in a dream with you?”
“I don’t know, there are facts that some people actually have the same dream together without knowing.”
Luna stomped her foot scaring Silver half to death.
“Okay Okay! Sorry Luna!”
Silver was trying to hide herself behind her arm. Luna walked up to Silver and looked into her eyes.
“How can you say that to me when you told me yourself you will find a way back home?”
Silver frowned this time all playfulness gone from her face.
“There may not be facts like I’ve asked before, but even so…I can feel and touch so that means I can also die. Even if science can’t prove anything in our situation…I’m still treating it like it’s a death or life matter.”
Luna stood up straight and looked upset, “Silver, can you stop seeing life as a chess board? It irritates me…”
Silver stood up straight as Luna is, “Then stop worrying about me.”
Silver walked out of the room feeling guilty and a little upset at Luna.
‘Who does she think she is? What am I saying she is my friend…she is just worried about me…’
+++
“Lloyd, what are you going to do when Luna returns home?”
Lloyd glanced at Edward. He had seen many changes in Edward. Edward stood taller and more proud. He smiled when he truly needs to smile. He is more honest to himself.
Lloyd smiled, “I will try to hold on to her no matter what happens. If she leaves then I will wait for her…there is no one that can replace Luna…”
Edward nodded his head as he tied a string to the arrow.
“Do you lover that much to wait for her and let her have your heart? You must trust her…”
Lloyd placed a sword done and grabbed another.
“Luna is my heart Edward…without her I cannot live or breathe. I will wait until the day she comes back even if it has to be a hundred years I will wait for her…because she is my heart.”
Edward nodded his head again and placed the arrow done. He grabbed a small dagger and started to polish it.
“What if she breaks your heart? What if you’ve waited for a hundred years, and she comes back but has another lover?”
Lloyd laughed, “Edward, I trust Luna with all my heart….no matter what happens I know she would never do anything like that.”
(Right now Luna is rubbing her ears because it is itchy and kind of red….
“Who may be talking about me?”
Luna ran after Silver and placed her hands on her shoulder.)
Edward smiled, “I’m glad you trust her Lloyd. You need someone in your life to protect other than the Queen and I.”
Edward placed the dagger down, grabbed the head of an arrow, and started to polish it also. Lloyd placed the sword down, grabbed an arrowhead, and polished it.
“Why the sudden questions asking? Are you worried about Silver?”
Edward blush, “Not really….”
Lloyd nudged Edward’s arm, “Edward, I know you too long….what is it?”
Edward placed the arrowhead done and grabbed another. Lloyd did the same thing.
“Women are so hard to understand…”
Lloyd laughed and Edward blush, “Edward, which women in particular are you talking about?”
“Silver…”
Lloyd patted him on the back, “Remember she is only 16 years of age. Also due to the fact that she acts like a child sometimes.”
“I guess so…”
Lloyd stops laughing, “So what is it that bothers you?”
Edward placed the last arrowhead down and turned in his seat to face Lloyd.
“I think….arugh….I can’t stand it….I think I’ve fallen for her…”
Lloyd smiled friendly, “It’s alright Edward. Just tell her how you feel…”
“That’s the thing…she only loves me as a friend…nothing more.”
“Are you sure Edward?”
Edward stood up and looked at the doorway as they saw Silver and Luna walk by, “What do you mean?”
“I don’t know Edward, but I think if you tried asking her properly she might answer you properly. I think your chance is now or never. I will take Luna somewhere…promises we won’t listen…”
Lloyd stood up and followed Edward. Edward turned back to Lloyd, “Sure…you won’t listen.”
Lloyd smiled, “Ha-ha!”
Silver turned around as she heard Lloyd laughed, “Hey Lloyd! Hey Edward!”
Luna and Silver waved at them as they made their way up to the girls.
“Luna, I need to talk with you…Edward will talk with Silver.”
Lloyd took Luna’s hand and pulled her off. Silver stared at them confuse as she turned to face Edward. He looked calm…a little too calm.
A soft breeze from behind enveloped Edward and he smelt Silver’s scent mixed with his scent. It gave off a very relaxing scent that made you feel you are not under pressure at all.
“What do you need to tell me?”
Silver looked up at Edward with an innocent look. Silver also smelt the two scents and her head was swirling.
“I need to know….”
Edward stop talking and silver frowned, “Need to know what?”
“No…I want to tell you…”
Silver grew impatience but the scents was too strong for her, “Tell me what?”
“I…Silver, I love you….”
Silver stared up at Edward in utter shock. Her face was as calm as Edward’s face. However, both knew how the other was feeling.
“Edward….”
“I know you only love me as a friend…but I think I should tell you how I really feel about you. I’m sorry if I’m upsetting you Silver. I can’t help it…I think of you day and night…hoping you are either safe or happy. I can’t stand the fact that sometimes you have to be away from me. I always want you close by me…that’s why I make you do jobs where I could come along to make sure you aren’t hurt or anything…”
Silver’s calm face broke, as she looked shock again. Her mouth hung kind of open as Edward lowered his head hiding his eyes with his bang.
“Silver, I can’t stop loving you. Even when the potion was taken off…I still couldn’t understand why I still have the feelings for you. Yes, I knew you were going to stay with the Queen Elf in order to get the anti-potion…still after all you have done…I still can’t stop thinking about you…your laughter…your face…everything about you…”
Edward clenched his fist in a ball. Silver stood there looking at him in shock.
“Edward…please tell me you didn’t just say what I heard?”
Edward lowered his head even more, “I’m sorry Silver…”
Silver closed her eyes. She took a step up to Edward. Placing a hand on his head, she leveled her face with his face.
“Edward….”
“THE BLACK KNIGHT!”
Lloyd and Luna jumped out from behind the corner and ran over to the soldier who came running in. Silver looked up and step back from Edward, as Edward lifted his head looking over to the soldier.
“Lead us…”
Edward moved Silver to the side as he followed the soldier. Silver, Luna, and Lloyd looked at each other before turning back to follow Edward.
‘Edward….’ Silver frowned as she made her way after him.
+++
“Ah! Sister…there you are…”
Huey looked up at Silver as she made her way down the stairs to the ground following Edward.
“Huey, why are you doing this?”
Silver made her way to Huey who stood a few feet from her.
“What do you think Silver? To make myself stronger. I’ve always been the weak one among the three of us. So, if I can bring back the Dark Lord he will grant all my wishes and make me stronger.”
Silver cursed under her breath and looked at Huey closely. She took a step closer to him and took a step back. She did it again and he took a step back.
“What are you getting at Silver?”
Silver smiled warmly, “You are in the middle of a summoning right now. The only reason you came here is to draw a few blood drops from me. So, if I can touch you or make a scar on you the summoning will be broken, and you must take another month to redo the spell again.”
“You are always as smart as usual Sister…however I am not stupid!”
Huey jumped out of the way just as Luna landed an attack on the spot. Luna jumped after him and was about to land another attack when the ground started to shake.
Silver looked down as the ground began to crumble as something tried to get out. Huey had landed on top of a tree and looked down on Silver.
“Why don’t you play with my corpse? They are bored and in need of entertainment.”
Silver shot a look up at him, “So you’re the necromancer!”
Huey laughed, “Why of course Sister…who do you think would be able to summon these little corpses? Or to chase Luna down and use her blood…however, you have gotten to Luna before my two black birds could draw a single blood.”
Luna looked over to Silver shock, “So what you thought as a suggestion was true!”
Lloyd grunted, “All I know is this boy needs to act his age rather than some freak who wants to take over the world.”
Lloyd jumped at as a hand shot up and grabbed his feet. Lloyd looked down as a face that looks rotten popped out from the ground.
“Holy!”
Lloyd brought his sword down on it as others started to pop out. One grabbed Luna by the arm as Edward went over to help free her from the grasp.
Knights, squires, archers, and a few mages were on the ground helping the four Warriors fight.
Silver cut a hand off her ankle and dodged Huey’s attack just in time.
“You are fast Sister…why don’t you stay still as I draw blood from you?”
Silver looked at Huey and frowned, “Huey, what is wrong with you?”
“Nothing Sister…oh did I forget to say ‘please’?”
Silver jumped up as a hand tried to grab her hand. She brought her sword down on Huey’s foot but he moved out of the way. Silver went after him for a few seconds before two dead people grabbed her from behind. One was hold on to both her arm and the other was holding her legs.
“Let me GO!”
Edward, Lloyd, Luna, and the other fighters turned to look but not for a long time. They were still fighting off other dead people.
“Silver!”
Edward tried to make his way to her, but the more he killed the dead people the more they would appear and the ones that were killed would just come back up again.
“Silly Prince. They are already dead. The more you kill them the more they would rise. Now, to you Sister. All I need is a single drop of your blood, but I don’t think My Dark Lord would be satisfied with it…so maybe I should take your heart…”
Huey took out a medium size dagger and slowly walked up to Silver.
“You are not Huey!”
Huey stop and smiled, “Ah…I might as well say this to you…I am not Huey but I am him at the same time. I’m just the dark side of him.”
Silver nodded her head, “Why are you working for the Dark Lord? Do you really think he would grant your wish of becoming the strongest?”
Huey smiled, “Ha-ha! You think those words are going to stop me? You must be dumb.”
He brought the dagger up. Edward turned around just in time to see the dagger fall on Silver. However, he didn’t see any blood drip down. Silver didn’t scream and he got scared. He tried making his way to her, because the two dead people were blocking him and he couldn’t see what was wrong.
Luna was at the side and she was glad and confuse at the same time. She saw Lloyd across from her. He saw the same thing she saw. Huey had stopped right at the very last minute. He seems to be straining as his hands shook.
Edward had gotten close enough to see Silver breathing and alive. He was also confuse as to why Huey had stop.
“Prince Edward, please go save Lady Silver.”
A Knight popped up beside him and Edward nodded his head. Edward made his way to Silver as Silver opened her mouth.
“Huey?”
Huey took a step back and dropped the dagger. Both his hands shot up to his head as he went to his knees.
“R-run…Silver!”
Silver tried to get away from the grasps of the two dead people but they held on to her tightly.
“Huey?”
Huey went down to his knees, “Run before he gets out again!”
Silver gave a choking sob, “GRIP!”
Vines shot out of the ground everywhere. The vines and roots grabbed each dead people and held it in its grasp.
Silver feel down on her knees and slowly looked up at her brother. She felt her eyes starting to water.
“Huey,” She made her way to him, “Are you okay?”
Just then, Silver saw something snap within Huey and he quickly grabbed the dagger. Silver tried to dodge but she wasn’t fast enough. Huey got a little slice on her arm.
“How troublesome… That good side always tries to fight against me…the strongest side…how childish. Well, anyway thanks Sister. I’ve gotten your blood…not your heart but oh well.”
Silver tried going after him but he went to his knees and placed a hand on the ground. Silver tried running faster but he dropped the blood down to the ground. He was speaking rapidly as he had his eyes closed.
Silver frowned as she took out a small dagger and threw it at him. A barrier went up protecting him. Just then, Silver made it to him but the barrier sent her flying back. Edward ran up to Silver and helped her up.
“Edward, I’m sorry…”
Edward nodded his head, “No….”
Silver looked back at her brother and stood up she also spoke a spell.
“Time may slow you down
A smile can turn to a frown
In the world of Illusion
There you shall do your confession!”
Everything around her and her brother went dark. She surrounded both of them in the Illusion world. Silver’s illusion world.
Edward watched as Silver brought her hands together to do another illusion.
“Huey, stop your spell right now!”
Huey ignored her and continue to speak his spell. Silver did and illusion where it shows a memory that came out of Huey’s memory.
Huey was running and Lily was following him. Silver followed behind panting because she was out of shape.
Silver choked on tears as she recalled the day they all were given a free day to have fun. It was the happiest day of her life…and both her siblings.
She saw Huey’s eyebrow come together trying to hold back the emotions to stop the spell.
Silver went to her knees also and placed a hand on the ground, “Huey, I’m going to look through your memory for the most powerful one!”
All of a sudden, the pictures disappeared and everything went dark. The Illusion spell was so strong Edward who wasn’t directly being hit was seeing bits and pieces of the memory.
Silver was crying this time:
“Silver, please don’t cry…”
Lily walked up to Silver and sat down as tears fell down her eyes too. Lily placed her head on Silver’s lap.
Huey watched both his sisters crying knowing nothing to help the tears stop. Slowly Huey felt his cheeks wet. He placed a hand on his face and felt the tears trailed down.
“It’s not fair! Why did Father have to agree to let Silver get engage with that woman’s cousin?”
Huey was yelling at the wall now.
Edward’s eyes widened in shock. He tried to clear his mind but he knew Silver was only trying to make this work for Huey.
“Silver, I don’t want you to go…”
Silver patted Lily’s head, “It’s alright…I will try not to go…”
Luna made her way to Edward when she saw him stiffen. When she got close, enough she also saw what Edward saw.
“Silver, please let’s run away!”
Silver looked up to Huey, “Do you think running away would do anything? Father would just call the police to come find us…”
Lloyd made his way over and saw it.
Lily cried even more as Silver looked at Huey with red eyes from crying. Huey looked at her and exclaimed, “If being good means I have to be weak than I will be evil and be strong! At least I can fight against that woman!”
Silver nodded her head, “Huey, she is father’s lover…if you hurt her father would be very unhappy.”
“Why are you always like this Silver? We will get punish for everything we never do!”
Silver looked down at Lily and patted her head. Slowly she looked back at Huey and smiled, “Mother had always told us to be the good one…”
Huey screamed as the illusion dissolved. A dark light swirled itself around Huey as Silver, Lloyd, Luna, and Edward were knocked off their feet.
“You seriously think that it will work? You silly girl!”
The darkness surrounded Huey and became a sphere that hung in mid air.
The dead people in the vines and roots broke into sands. Silver stood up and wiped the blood that came out of her mouth when she was hit by Huey’s force.
She looked around before undoing the spell sending the vines and roots back underground. The ground went back to looking normal again not upturned and everything.
Edward stood up looking at Silver, and then he turned his head back to the others, “Go and tell Geno to come quickly! All of you please make sure no one comes through the perimeter. I want all of you out of here as soon as possible guarding the perimeter….NOW!”
All the fighters looked at each other before walking away. They all had their heads little down. Luna had the shock look in her eyes, as she made her way to Silver. She placed a hand on her arm.
“Silver, you never told me anything about this….”
Silver smiled happily and laughed, “It happened just the day before we came here Luna…I didn’t have the time to tell you yet.”
Luna felt like crying seeing Silver smile when she should be crying. Lloyd made his way to Silver and looked at Silver angrily.
“Stop acting Silver. We are not stupid, we know how you really are feeling.”
“Then I should cry and scream at the tops of my lungs of how stupid and horrible my life is? And then I want to die and let all the stupid things around me go?”
Silver smiled brightly at Lloyd who gave her a shocked look. Luna was also doing the same face as Lloyd.
“Silver, I never knew you felt like that about your life…I’ve also thought you felt it was best to hid who you are…but I never knew…”
Silver smiled at Luna and patted her on the back, “Luna, smile! What’s there not to smile about? If you are happy everything around you can be happy.”
Edward from behind and turned Silver around so fast she didn’t have time to blink. He pulled her in for a hug. Silver stared at the sphere as Edward tightens the hug.
Lloyd held Luna’s hand and took her a few feet away to give the two some privacy.
“Silver, place…stop hurting yourself.”
Silver smiled and Edward felt her smile, “Edward, don’t worry about me…you should be more worries about your wounds.”
“How can I not worry about you? I don’t care if my legs got chop off…I don’t care that my hands are gone…all I care right now is that you are faking that smile!”
Silver slowly placed her hands around Edward. He was shock but held her even closer to him.
“I don’t want to see you hurt…”
Edward placed his mouth to her ears, “Same here….”
Silver tried pulling away but Edward wasn’t going to let go easily.
“Let me go Edward…”
“Cry Silver….”
Silver tried but Edward was holding on too tight and she couldn’t compare to his strength.
“Why should I cry? Stop acting like you can do whatever you want with me!”
“Show me you have feelings…”
“Shut up! I do have feelings! Let me go!”
Edward nuzzled his nose on Silver’s ears.
Silver knew she was going to break any minute now. She just doesn’t want anybody to see her cry.
“Your Brother loves you a lot Silver…”
Silver stop and stood still.
“The reason why he wanted to be evil is because he wanted to be stronger to protect you…”
Silver clenched Edward’s shirt as Edward continue to talk.
“He looked like he wanted to make you happy…he thought it would be best…however he is doing the wrong thing…”
Silver buried her face into his chest.
“You are scared you might have to kill him…”
Edward felt Silver’s shoulder started to shake. She was holding him and crying…he felt like an awful person for making Silver cry, but now he knew.
“We will find a way Silver…let us help you…stop doing everything by yourself…”
Silver kept crying and nodded her head, “I-I don’t want to kill Huey…”
Edward placed a hand on her head, “Everything is going to be alright now...”
Lloyd and Luna looked at the two as looked at each other….
+++
“This is bad…very bad…”
Geno paced in front of the two couples. He turned quickly to face Edward who had Silver in his arm asleep.
“You’re saying Silver’s Brother the Back Knight is now going to fuse himself with the Dark Lord…this is bad.”
“We know its bad Geno…that’s why we are trying to think of a plan…”
Lloyd placed a hand on Luna who looked weary.
Lloyd looked up at Geno, “When do you think Huey would come back out?”
Geno took out the book and started to skim it.
“I don’t know…but it seems as if Florus wrote something in strange symbols.”
“Let us see…”
Geno went over to Edward and went down to his knees handing him the book. Edward took the book carefully as not to wake up Silver.
Luna and Lloyd made their way over to Edward and looked over his shoulder.
“Oh my goodness...”
Lloyd turned to look at Luna and smiled, “You know how to read this huh?”
Luna took the book as Edward had handed it to her. Edward brought Silver in closer to him.
“The book said that, ‘Varia and I have predicted that because we have just sealed the Dark Lord he may soon arise again. Varia had conducted something and said that he will have a few ways to regain his power again. Here are the ways:
1-
All five materials gathered at the full moon.
2-
Taking over someone’s mind with the blood of a strong warrior
3-
…..
I don’t see number three…I think there are more but it seems be have faded out…”
Luna looked over to Geno who was staring at the black sphere.
“Does it tell who long of each takes?”
Luna flipped through the pages, “Ah, right here….If the dark Lord has taken over a person’s mind…he will then become a dark sphere and slowly rebuild himself within that person’s mind. Slowly that person will lose himself into darkness and may never be able to come back…This process may take up to 24 hours…”
“So…we have ‘til noon tomorrow…huh…”
Geno stood up, “Lloyd please comes with me…we need to do something. Luna, please go back to the castle and tell James to come here. Make sure no one knows about this…there was already an erupted brawl back in the village if this is true or not.”
Luna and Lloyd nodded their heads. Geno turned to look at Edward, “Prince, as your Father had done many good things to me…and you have done wonderful things to me…I will help you fight….please right now though…watch over Silver and the Dark Sphere.”
Edward nodded his head, “For the good of Gindarh…”
Geno nodded his head and made his way back up the tower with Luna running through the forest.
Edward looked up at the night sky. It was a beautiful night sky. The moon was in half…it was the middle of the month. He looked down to Silver’s peaceful face.
“You look so peaceful….”
Edward placed a hand on Silver’s cheek and felt her smooth skin. He dropped his hand and pulled her into his lap. He rested her head on his shoulder and placed his cheeks against her cheeks.
“I love you…”
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++