Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 27

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
“Prince Edward, we have a visi---“
“My Prince!”
Princess Emerald pushed Knight Elent aside, and used her hip to pushed Silver down to the ground. With her hands, she pushed Luna into the wall.
“Ah! Princess Emerald.”
She grabbed Edward and hugged him as if they were lovers or something. Lloyd frowned and helped Luna get back up. Kevin smiled sweetly at Silver who ignored him and glared at Emerald for pushing her.
“My Prince Edward, you are okay. When I heard you had return I made my way back here as quick as possible.”
The sad thing was that she didn’t feel both glares coming from Luna and Silver. Lloyd smiled kind of scared and placed his hands on both girls shoulder. Just then, Princess Emerald turned around to glare at Silver.
Silver instantly stop glaring and gulped, “What…did I do?”
Princess Emerald placed a hand on Edward’s chest, “You can never get him. He is mine and no one can get him.”
Silver frowned, “So…” She shrugged her shoulder.
Kevin smiled even more, “Then my Dearest Angel, does that mean you will love me?”
Silver smiled sweetly to him, “No…Perverted Mule.”
Kevin smiled, “I will love you still.”
Silver pushed his face away. Princess Emerald was feeling all over Edward’s chest, it made Luna, and Silver shivered. Edward frowned and shivered too.
“P-princess Emerald, please what are you doing?”
“You are mine Prince…I love you so much love me instead of Silver?”
Edward was about to open his mouth and say something but Emerald placed a finger on his mouth and nodded her head no.
Silver, Lloyd, Luna, Kevin, and Elent felt like throwing up. Silver shivered and held her stomach…it was so disgusting watching them.
Edward blushed out of embarrassment as Princess Emerald laid her head on his chest. Then she looked up and glared at Silver who was turning green from disgust.
She made her way over to Silver as everyone froze. Kevin tried blocking Silver, but princess Emerald pushed him aside easily.
“Prince Edward is mine. He is My Edward. You can’t have him!”
She was pouting by the time she was done speaking. Silver looked at her face…Silver’s face was twitching not to laugh…only Lloyd saw this…everyone saw Silver looking disgusted.
“BBAAWWWHAHAHAH!”
Silver fell on her butt and cracked up so loud it scared everyone in the room. Kevin sat down next to Silver and smiled at her as if she had to laughter of an angel.
“What’s so funny,” Princess Emerald looked startled, and angry.
“HAHAHAH!”
Luna laughed but covered her mouth. Loud looked at her and thought she was cute when she laughed like that. He wrapped his arm around her waist.
Edward stared at Silver and smiled to himself. It has been so long since he had heard Silver’s stupid laughter. It brought joy to his heart knowing that at least someone in this world could laugh like there was nothing to worry.
Kevin’s confuse smile faded as he slowly looked closely at Silver. He noticed how her hands where moving like there was someone she was trying to grab. The texture of her smooth skin, her lip moving with her movement, her eyes closed and beautiful. He gulped and turn bright red. However, he smiled at her this time with a new look of smile.
“Y-you…hahaha! HAHAHAH! ‘My Edward…’ HAHAHA!”
Elent sighed, as he couldn’t hide his smile any longer. He had to admit it was disgusting to watch but when he saw Silver laughing…he thought what had happened was also funny. He placed a hand to his hip and watched what was going to happen.
“What is wrong with that? He is my Lover. I am his lover! Not you!”
“BBBAAWWAHAHAHAH!”
Edward laughed because he couldn’t stand Silver’s stupid laugh. Luna moved her hand and started to laugh too. Lloyd smiled and laughed as Kevin burst out laughing. Elent laughed because it was addicting.
The only one who didn’t laugh was Princess Emerald. She was getting furious.
“Stop it! STOP IT!”
No one stop as they kept laughing. She stormed out but turned back before closing the door, “My Edward, I will come by tonight before dinner. We can eat together.”
She glared at Silver, who didn’t really care where she was, and left.
When Princess Emerald left, the group slowly died out leaving Silver as the last one to stop laughing. She stood up and wiped a tear from her eyes. Her voice hoarse from laughing too hard.
“I haven’t laughed this much in a long time…that made me very happy.”
“My Angel, your laughter was like a Church Bell from heaven.”
Silver smiled, “Thank you Kevin, however I was laughing like I had a toad in my mouth.”
Silver turned to look at Edward and noticed he was pretending to be busy doing paper on his desk. She then turned to look at Elent who quickly made his way to help Edward. Silver frowned and looked confuse until Kevin tugged on her sleeves. She looked at him and he pointed to Lloyd and Luna. She stared wide eyes as she watched both lovers make-out.
“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
+++
Silver walked out of the room with Elent and Kevin walking beside her. She had her arms crossed and had a little bump on her forehead where Luna hit it.
“You did scare both of them….”
Silver looked at Elent angrily, but he smiled back.
“Don’t worry, my Love. Even if your forehead is red and kind of turning purple I still love you…”
Silver pushed him into the wall and kept walking. Elent went over to help Kevin.
“My Sweet Angel! Wait for me!”
Elent sighed and nodded his head. He was about to follow the two when he felt someone’s hand on his shoulder.
“What happened?”
Elent turned to look at Edward and bowed, “Silver pushed him into the wall.”
“What did he say this time?”
“Something about a purple forehead and he will still love her.”
Edward smiled, “Ha-ha! Let’s go before Silver decides to kill Kevin instead of hurting him.”
As they, both left Lloyd and Luna walked out of the room.
“I don’t understand why she screamed like that. I thought something got her or something bad was happening…”
Lloyd smiled and placed his hands around Luna’s waist, “It’s alright, Dear. Silver must not have seen anything like that before.”
Luna sighed, “I don’t think she would even do anything like this after seeing us…she looked horrified.”
Luna giggled and Lloyd rubbed his cheek to her cheek.
+
“Stop!”
Silver quickly ran over and pushed Kevin aside. She went to her knees and looked down at the flower Kevin was about to step.
“Iris! I never knew Gindarh had Iris…it’s so beautiful!”
Kevin made his way to Silver and kneeled beside her.
“You like these kind of flowers?”
Silver smiled and nodded her head. Kevin blushes and smiled, “My Sweet Angel is so beautiful.”
Silver pushed his head and went back to looking at the flower.
“Kevin, what do you guys call these kinds of flowers?”
Kevin blinked a couple times, “Sweet Angel, you just call me by my name…”
Silver smiled, “Let’s not get carried away now…so what are these flowers called?”
Kevin lay down on his belly and Silver copied him.
“We call these flowers The Flower of Sun and Rain.”
Silver nodded her head and repeated, “The Flower of Rain and Sun.”
Kevin nodded his head and turned on his back facing the blue morning sky. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Silver turn to look at him and smiled she did the same thing he did.
“May I join the two of you?”
Silver opened her eyes and saw Edward, “Sure!”
Edward lay next to Silver and watched Kevin and Silver closed their eyes. He was about to close his eyes but decided not to. This was the first time he had ever studied Silver’s face.
She had gotten a little skinnier since the first time they had met. Even when everything was calm, she had a smile on. Like she was going to tell a joke or something. Her brown hair tied up in a ponytail, and her hands were together. Her skin looked so smooth and light. Edward lifted his hand to touch her but stop.
‘What am I doing?’
He pulled his hand back and closed his eyes.
‘Silver doesn’t love me as a lover, but as a friend….I should at least be happy that she loves me as a friend.’
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++