Original Poetry Fan Fiction / Original Stories Fan Fiction / Romance Fan Fiction ❯ Will We Be ❯ Chapter 26

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++
“Get you fuckin’ hands off of me!”
Silver punched Kevin across the face again…twice already.
“But I just…”
He stopped talking as Silver glared at him with her death glare.
“You leave right now! I don’t like Perverted Mules like you at all! AH! Leave me alone! Stop touching me!!!”
Silver grabbed a spoon (Chef Ivan purposely placed by Silver) and smacked Kevin everywhere.
“Serves you right for touching me like I am a slut or something.”
Kevin had scratches everywhere. In addition, he was bleeding from the nose and mouth.
“Silver, I think one off these days you are going to kill him.”
Lloyd nodded his head like a father would…but he really enjoy seeing Kevin get beat up.
“Go find someone else. Although I hate you with everything for trying to do what you did to Silver….I still feel sorry for you.”
Luna helped him up as Edward helped him from the other side.
“I agree with Luna Kevin. Finding another lover would be much of a good thing. Loving Silver is like loving a wild monkey.”
Silver threw the spoon at Edward, but he caught it and placed it on the table.
“No…Silver has taken my heart and I must have her.”
Silver did a disgusted face and pretended to grab a heart. She threw it on the ground and stomped on it.
Kevin stood there smiling like a love sick Romeo.
“Even so…I still am in love with you…”
“GO suck a cock and die!”
Silver made her way out of the kitchen and ran out into the training field to practice. Everyone followed except for Chef Ivan who was cooking.
“Go my Silver…go and beat up all those---“
Silver three a rock into Kevin’s face…she wiped her hands and went back to training.
“That should do to keep your mouth shut Pervert Mule.”
Edward sighed and healed up the wound Silver had inflected on Kevin’s face again.
Knight Elent came up from behind and whispered into Edward’s ears, “Geno and James are back from their job.”
Edward nodded his head and headed back into the castle leaving the group.
+++
“Therefore, you have only two of the three items?”
Edward nodded his head, “Yes….if it wasn’t for Silver that is….”
Geno frowned and sat down, “You must retrieve those items or else they can began the process and wait until they have retrieved the items.”
“So…the spell could what as long as it wants?”
Geno nodded his head. His eyebrow in a fury.
“Are you upset?”
“No…I wonder though…has Silver and Luna ever asked you the question ‘Are you the good guys or the bad guys?”
Edward frowned, “Why ask that all of a sudden? They’ve been with us long enough to know.”
Geno nodded his head and stood up, “Never mind Prince Edward, I have to go rest and see something for myself to confirm it. You have a good day Prince Edward.”
“You too Geno…”
Edward watched Geno walked out with James following close behind. Edward stood up and left the room feeling uneasy.
+++
Edward made his way out to the training field and saw Silver being held down while Kevin was behind Luna blowing kisses at Silver.
Edward felt the pang of jealousy again, but he held it down to wanting to upset Silver.
“What is going on here?”
Edward made his way over to the group.
“Let me kill him!”
“My Love!”
“Fuck YOU!”Silver was desperately trying to get away from Knight Elent and another Knight. Luna stood there with her face in one hand. Lloyd stood off to the side with his hands cross as if he wanted to see some bloodshed.
“Why?”
Edward set himself in front of silver and Silver looked up at him.
“He touched my ass again!”
Edward sighed and pushed her head down and she lashed out at him but was held back.
“PIG!”
Edward turned around to face Kevin. Kevin smiled from behind Luna to him. He smiled to him and went over. Edward placed his hands inside his pocket and looked into Kevin’s eyes.
“You best leave Silver alone and not touch her again…or else I won’t hold her back any more.”
Kevin smiled, “I can’t though…she is so cute when she is angry.”
Edward frowned and turned to look at Silver, but all he saw was a face that looked like it wanted to kill.
“If you can call that cute….”
Kevin blew a kiss at Silver and she dodged the stupid fake kiss. She stomped on the two knights holding her down and went up to Kevin. When she got in front of him, she stopped and stared at him.
Just as it was going to happen, he placed a hand on her feet. She kicked him in the face.
Kevin looked half-conscious as Silver sighed and sat down next to him. She placed a hand on his face and he winced and opened his eyes.
“Close your eyes while I heal you,” Silver started to heal him, “Kevin, I think it’s best if you go find another lover. I don’t want to hurt anyone anymore. However, for you I don’t want to keep literally hurting you.”
Kevin opened his eyes and looked like he was in tears.
“You are also such a compassionate lady…I’ve fallen for you even more….”
Silver sighed again and stared sadly into Kevin’s eyes. He was cute looking when he wasn’t being a pervert. Big cute eyes and a nice figure…however Silver didn’t want him to continue to pursue something he can’t have…
“What’s wrong my Lover?”
Silver smiled sadly and hugged him, “Please, for your own good…leave me alone.”
Silver broke the hug and stood up. She turned around and made her way back to the kitchen.
“Wait!”
Silver stop walking and turned around. Kevin had his hands up making a stop signal.
“If you are stating the fact that you can’t love me then I would go. However, what I got was that you came from a different world. So…all I have to do is find a way for you to stay here so we can be lovers at last.”
Silver frowned and nodded her head no.
“Even so…I would miss my family…my little brother and sister. What would they do without me…what would I do without them?”
Silver stood there looking like she was at the brink of crying. Edward wanted so bad to so go over and hold her.
Luna wanted to go and comfort Silver but what can she do when hugging was like an arrow to Silver.
Lloyd saw the way her eyes were playing around with emotions and it confused him. He didn’t know if the feelings were true or were faked.
“Then let’s bring them here…”
Kevin stop talking as Silver turned her back on them and looked like a tear fell down. Silver made her way into the kitchen just as Chef Ivan came out.
“Lady Silver, what is wrong?”
Chef Ivan looked out to the field confuse at how upset Silver was…and then turned back to see if Silver was back to her usual place when she is upset.
Luna went up to Kevin and held him by the collar, “Stop messing with her…”
Kevin smiled weakly, “I didn’t know she would be like this…but I can’t stop loving her…I think you and Lloyd knows this best. You can never stop loving someone just like that.”
Luna frowned and let go of his collar. He stood up and patted his shirt.
“If you don’t mind I will go find her and comfort her.”
Lloyd stopped him by blocking his way, “There’s no need to Kevin. When you were busy staring at her Edward already went after her.”
+++
*Sighs*
Both Chef Ivan and Silver burst out laughing.
“You got them good Silver!”
“Well, of course it was the plan from a master mind like you Chef Ivan.”
Silver slapped Chef Ivan on his shoulder and he almost fell over but Edward caught him.
“Plan….Silver….”
Edward looked angry and Silver swallowed.
“Well…ha-ha…I’m not so upset you see…”
Edward tried grabbing Silver’s hand but she jumped out of the way. She turned and ran off, turning her head back seeing Edward chase her.
“He was getting on my nervous!”
“Boy! You come back right now!”
“NO! YOU”RE GOING TO KILL ME!”
+
Kevin and the others looked up to the castle looking confuse. They heard Silver and Edward yelling at each other…however…Edward sounded angry and Silver…well…scared.
Luna laughed as she realize what was going on, “Silver had planned all of this…no wonder Edward is going to try to punish her.”
Lloyd sighed, “Luna, Dear, let’s go stop them before they break anything…special Silver…”
Both made their way into the castle with Kevin following close behind. He had a smiled on his daydreaming face.
“My Love, she is so strong and clever.”
+++
By the time, Lloyd, Luna, and Kevin got to them. Edward had Silver in a headlock, while Silver’s leg was stopping Edward from walking anywhere.
“Let go!”
“NO…you let go of my head first!”
Lloyd made his way up to both of them, “Why don’t both of you stop this nonsense?”
Edward and Silver both glared at him, “No!”
Silver was about to tug on Edward’s foot when she felt a hand on her hip. She froze and Edward felt her froze. Both looked behind them and Kevin was there. He looked like a drooling dog. Edward let go of Silver and watched the scene unfold.
“Perverted MULE!”
Silver stomped on him and beat him up before walking away. However, Edward grabbed her by the hand and turned her around. She glared at him, “What?!”
“You must apologize for pretending like that to Kevin earlier.”
Silver gave Edward a disbelief look, as Lloyd helped Kevin up.
“Why?”
Edward just stared at her until she gave in and spat out, “I’m sorry, Kevin,” before storming off.
Kevin gained conscience, “My sweet Angel apologized to me…”
The other three sighed in defeat….Kevin was falling head over heels for Silver…
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++